dfunk29

quality posts: 54 Private Messages dfunk29
cpresti wrote:Oh My Gookie! it stinks of nerd in here! :D Love the shirt though, I hope it does well!

I agree! But I'm loving all of the debate about the alternate universe, because I totally agree, TGN wouldn't exist at all yet. Loving all the comments!

dfunk29

quality posts: 54 Private Messages dfunk29
cufamtx wrote:If this glowed in the dark that would be epic.

I agree, but they don't allow Glow in the Dark in Derby. I love the Muppet mask's!!

lonelypond

quality posts: 461 Private Messages lonelypond
Re: Myth Busters

ha!

Like Poe? Of course you do, you're here ; ) Try my new mystery novel:

jfsiv

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jfsiv
cpresti wrote:I really like how you achieved Snorlax's color.

Thanks it wasn't easy the hard part was trying to find the right size white half tones to put on a yellow background.

plipska1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages plipska1
Re: Winners at life

GIMME GIMME GIMME

thebdaily

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thebdaily
Re: Eat you veggies or they'll come back for revenge

I would totally buy this for my sister who is a vegetarian. please make this any actual shirt

thebdaily

Re: Employee of the Month

haha, awesome. I love that show, cant wait for Netflix to bring it back!

thebdaily

Re: World's Worst Gamer

Although i do find this funny, I dont know if I would ever buy a shirt of it

thebdaily

Re: Awk-award

I like this one like I like a good amount of shirts at this derby. I feel like this is a good topic for shirts and I like so many of these!!!

thebdaily

thebdaily

Re: Bankruptcy By T-Shirt

I agree, why did the shirt prices have to go up $2? i thought the $10 was great before!

thebdaily

Re: World's Best Multiplier

haha this one is funny!!!

thebdaily

Re: Seriously

i dont get it... should I?

kllangellier

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kllangellier
Tygre wrote:Mario and Zelda are copyright Nintendo, and they're fierce about protecting their 2 biggest cash cows.

I think that's just silly. Companies need to start thinking outside the box. With DVRs and services like Netflix, commercials are on their way to being obsolete. I can skip through commercials on tv, but I can't demand someone remove their shirt, right? I bought a Mario shirt on here (Breakfast of Plumbers may have been the name) and I was like 'I miss Mario', so I played some Paper Mario. Then I saw this design and thought 'I miss the way worlds used to look. I miss the old gameplay.' And I've started saving for a Wii Points card so I can download the original. Ramyb's Mask Collection made me think about retrying Majora's Mask, see if I can actually get somewhere this time.
These big companies need to just chillax a little. Sure, you won't be able to charge $50 for a licensed t-shirt that most people will snub because of the price. But, hey, everyday people will be walking around advertising YOUR game, for FREE, and it'll remind people how much fun they had playing it. Both Nintendo and Xbox offer old-school game downloads, so people could actually buy the games they missed. And nothing screams "Buy the whole series!" quite like running into your favorite tv show characters or jokes in the form of a t-shirt. You can't tell me that NO ONE thought to buy Firefly when the corresponding shirt came out...
Anyway, sorry for the sorta rant. I really hope this doesn't get re-rejected, because it is totally awesome. I wish big companies realized that face-to-face, unintentional advertisement is more effective than getting annoying commercials crammed down your throat whenever you decide to watch tv. Those commercials don't make me want your stuff, it makes me want to avoid live tv at all costs.

kllangellier

dfunk29 wrote:I agree, but they don't allow Glow in the Dark in Derby. I love the Muppet mask's!!

If it doesn't win, they should allow it as a daily with glow in the dark. Or offer it in an upcoming event as a hoodie (with glow) or poster.

bardolator

quality posts: 3 Private Messages bardolator
Re: World's Best Multiplier

It looks like the problem says 1x1; shouldn't it be 1+1?

kllangellier

Adelas wrote:It's adorable (as usual) and clever - but I was going "what does a cardinal have to do with life?!" Then I read the comments. Perhaps if it had a little less crest, I wouldn't have to worry about explaining it to everyone... Ah well. Cute as usual Ramyb.

When I saw this, I totally thought it was a pokemon reference. I'm like 'That must be a baby moltress, or maybe that fire bird starter pokemon. Or maybe a newer one!?' So even though it apparently is not a pokemon, they have infinite lives since they just faint. And if I ever bought it, that'd probably be my story. "See, Zombie gets 2 lives, cats get 9, and pokemon can't die!" And my pokemon-playing adult friends would accept this as truth, haha. GMV

dijay

quality posts: 4 Private Messages dijay
Re: The most time awake

A koala can sleep up to 22 hours a day. Introducing the koala has the dubious honor of being the least sleep of its kind, although this has become a coffee addict.

I hope you like ;)

ibaitxo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ibaitxo

AMAZING!!

stripedsocks

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stripedsocks
Re: Lifetime Achievement Award

Got my vote.

walmazan

quality posts: 65 Private Messages walmazan

Hahhaahaha! Love it!

PixelPants

quality posts: 70 Private Messages PixelPants
Re: Lifetime Achievement Award

These are some fine comments. Thanks again to everyone for the kind words.

@ Spiritgreen - You'll be glad I didn't call it the Golden Lung Award, which was one of the ideas initially considered.

@ kwade2 - You had the same idea as my sister-in-law when she first saw it. Shame neither of you were around at 4am when I was finishing it off. Though it's a minor change, it was worth making, so I sent it in on the Print Ready file.

brtw

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brtw

My girlfriend can't draw feet either, don't feel bad OP.

I am brtw

feebee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages feebee

This is great, love it!!!

If you've got Facebook, please vote for my design.

SkekTek

quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek
sirmiggs wrote:What a great design! The State of Hawaii is in your debt!

As a personal preference, the fish/name itself would have been awesome too.

Considering one of the projects I work on involves the native birds of Hawai'i, I thank you for your wonderful comment! The only think I regret on this design is not putting in the glottal stops.

zaydabarros

quality posts: 3 Private Messages zaydabarros

I don't get it. I think this will get rejected for being long sleeve and MAYBE off-topic

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
Re: The Last Orbiter

Well, to be fair, this is neither dubious, nor mundane. I could see this at the Kennedy gift shop.

I have a shirt catalog, y'all!

feebee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages feebee

Thanks guys!

If you've got Facebook, please vote for my design.

omarfeliciano

quality posts: 36 Private Messages omarfeliciano
Re: World's Best Spinal Surgeon

Thanks guys for taking the time on reading the comments and looking at the details.

wubupon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wubupon

explaiiiin yourself

genbee23

quality posts: 0 Private Messages genbee23

love it!!! Hope it wins.

kenney9226

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kenney9226
Re: I am the pucker.

According to shirt.what, I have had 238 entries. Zero wins.

One print as part of the 2009 collabroshirt, which was super nice of woot to do.

If that's not a dubious honor I don't know what is.

You're welcome, folks, and have a nice day!

kevlar51

quality posts: 47 Private Messages kevlar51
j5 wrote:Well, to be fair, this is neither dubious, nor mundane. I could see this at the Kennedy gift shop.

It sucks to be the last one of something special. Because that means there's no more of them.

palitosci

quality posts: 0 Private Messages palitosci
vorteks wrote:I love the design, but it seems off-topic to me. Where's the dubious honor?

Mario lost your honor...

DrunkCat

quality posts: 6 Private Messages DrunkCat
Re: The Mask Collector

No halo reference = Instant Buy. Thank you thank you thank you. I <3 Majora's Mask.

Relax.

kllangellier

Re: World's Best Spinal Surgeon

I watched the latest episode of Bones last night, and when I saw this I was like "If only the spine had been rearranged." Haha Still love it though, I used to be a massive House fan. But then life got in the way and my DVR filled up so much it deleted half the episodes. So I just gave up. >_< But yeah, GMV!

cptgone

quality posts: 4 Private Messages cptgone
Re: Futuregg

scramble!

odysseyroc

quality posts: 33 Private Messages odysseyroc
Re: The Last Orbiter

If anybody wants a wallpaper of this for their phone

Droid version

IPhone version

lesgroper

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lesgroper
Re: Lauwiliwilinukunukuoioi

Woulda been cool if it was like a grouper.

drewpac18

quality posts: 0 Private Messages drewpac18
Re: Yearbook of the Empire

Could I get an explanation to why shirt woot can't run the shirt, so that I can change something if I need to? As it is, I don't see how it's different from shirts that it already has on sale.