j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5

Obligatory OutKast
(language warning)

move along

ghostofdavid

quality posts: 11 Private Messages ghostofdavid

Love conquers all, but crits deal damage no matter what.

Suck it, Trebek.

wadameron

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wadameron

If the pirate and the robot have a love-child, they can name it Aaarrrr-two-Dee-two.

ericgamble

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ericgamble

Can I get this in another color... love the design, but would prefer it on black or grey

seahokedrama

quality posts: 30 Private Messages seahokedrama

Love may conquer all- but it is an illegal occupation and one day the rightfull owners will come back to claim their land.

"Stupid, draw back you bow..."

15515pat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 15515pat

cute t-shirt, trying to order 3 shirts to send to different address--- am i missing something -- do i really need to start all over isn't there an address book attached to all accounts??
not seeing it??

urbsnspices

quality posts: 7 Private Messages urbsnspices
15515pat wrote:cute t-shirt, trying to order 3 shirts to send to different address--- am i missing something -- do i really need to start all over isn't there an address book attached to all accounts??
not seeing it??

Obviously you wouldnt be eligible for flat rate shipping if you ship to 3 different addys. Might be the hang up.

calieanzet

quality posts: 0 Private Messages calieanzet

... Pirates and Robots living together, Mass Hysteria...

bnelsor

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bnelsor

you miss the point completely. Pirates and robots cannot produce offspring. try as they may, they cannot overcome this - God/Allah/Fairy Mother Earth/whomever has made this law and it is a reality. as such, the government is only recognizing the reality of the situation by "outlawing" their "marriage." There should be no discrimination, no hate, no malice, but there can also be no "marriage."

seahokedrama

quality posts: 30 Private Messages seahokedrama
bnelsor wrote:...
Pirates and robots cannot produce offspring. try as they may, they cannot overcome this ...

...There should be no discrimination, no hate, no malice, but there can also be no "marriage."

I know plenty of human-human couples who are no more capable of producing humans than a human-robot couple.

If one member of a couple is infertile does that make it not a marriage.

What about if they choose not to have children- are they no longer married?

And- what about if a robot was given a womb. If the robot was given a womb- could the robot marry a human man and it be considered a marriage.

LeonePei

quality posts: 0 Private Messages LeonePei
bnelsor wrote:you miss the point completely. Pirates and robots cannot produce offspring. try as they may, they cannot overcome this - God/Allah/Fairy Mother Earth/whomever has made this law and it is a reality. as such, the government is only recognizing the reality of the situation by "outlawing" their "marriage." There should be no discrimination, no hate, no malice, but there can also be no "marriage."

I guess I missed the part about having offspring being a requisite of marriage.

Oh wait... It's not, and your argument is pretty invalid.

Anyway, great write-up and shirt!

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

15515pat wrote:cute t-shirt, trying to order 3 shirts to send to different address--- am i missing something -- do i really need to start all over isn't there an address book attached to all accounts??
not seeing it??

Sorry, no, there is no address book available. You will need to manually input the address if you wish to change it from whatever is already there. Woot only saves the most recent address in those fields.

In case you are not already aware, please note that you may only place one order of up to three shirts for the shirt of the day while it is the shirt of the day. If you wish to split shipping destinations, you will have to place a second order (or however many orders for however many destinations). This means that you either have to wait until the shirt is no longer shirt-of-the-day (so, tomorrow and for as long as the shirt is on the reckoning), or you make a second account with a different credit card/paypal account.

ragetears

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ragetears
bnelsor wrote:you miss the point completely. Pirates and robots cannot produce offspring. try as they may, they cannot overcome this - God/Allah/Fairy Mother Earth/whomever has made this law and it is a reality. as such, the government is only recognizing the reality of the situation by "outlawing" their "marriage." There should be no discrimination, no hate, no malice, but there can also be no "marriage."

Aww, snap, your post seems to be lacking rationality as much as proper punctuation. The ability to procreate has no bearing whatsoever on the establishment or validity of a civil marriage, imaginary or otherwise--but especially imaginary in this instance.

I love the write-up and shirt; it has been juuuuust (NOW!) boughten.

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5

Sounds to me like the Star Trek defense:

move along

patelkedar91

quality posts: 1 Private Messages patelkedar91

Funny shirt. Got one!
Also great write-up.

mrbarister

quality posts: 27 Private Messages mrbarister
urbsnspices wrote:No 10 dollar love for one color shirt?

Over 60 comments, and we seem to be the only 2 people to notice the price is up. Everyone else is simply to mesmerized by the awesomness!

"What is a youth? Impetuous fire.
What is a maid? Ice and desire.
The world wags on.

A rose will bloom
It then will fade
So does a youth.
So do-o-o-oes the fairest maid.

Comes a time when one sweet smile
Has its season for a while...Then love's in love with me.
Some they think only to marry, Others will tease and tarry,
Mine is the very best parry. Cupid he rules us all.
Caper the cape, but sing me the song,
Death will come soon to hush us along.
Sweeter than honey and bitter as gall.
Love is a task and it never will pall.
Sweeter than honey...and bitter as gall
Cupid he rules us all" -Romeo and Juliet soundtrack 1968 version

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

mrbarister wrote:Over 60 comments, and we seem to be the only 2 people to notice the price is up. Everyone else is simply to mesmerized by the awesomness!

No, we're just a couple of weeks into the grieving process already. I think most of us (the participatory, investigative ones who peruse the forums, at least) have already been at grudging acceptance for a while now.

blue_94_trooper

quality posts: 10 Private Messages blue_94_trooper
mrbarister wrote:Over 60 comments, and we seem to be the only 2 people to notice the price is up.

Of course. That must be it.

blue_94_trooper

quality posts: 10 Private Messages blue_94_trooper
ericgamble wrote:Can I get this in another color...

You're new here, aren't you?

Did you know the shirts used to be $10?

I remember gas under 50 cents a gallon.

annwh44

quality posts: 0 Private Messages annwh44

Love the write up; made me want to buy a shirt just to support the message, so I did!

fuznic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fuznic
wadameron wrote:If the pirate and the robot have a love-child, they can name it Aaarrrr-two-Dee-two.

lol. love it

cwarfield82

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cwarfield82

Ha! Awesome.

Narfcake

quality posts: 279 Private Messages Narfcake

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Last wooter to woot: cloganvcn
Last purchase time: Monday, January 30, 2012, 11:55:23 PM Central Time
Order pace: 1m 44.518s
Woot wage: $3,009.66
Woots sold: 824

Last wooter to woot: sassycassie7
Last purchase time: Monday, January 30, 2012, 11:57:58 PM Central Time
Order pace: 1m 44.578s
Woot wage: $3,755.34
Woots sold: 825

Last wooter to woot: beastmaster023
Last purchase time: Tuesday, January 31, 2012, 12:03:32 AM Central Time
Order pace: 1m 44.856s
Woot wage: $3,740.85
Woots sold: 826

Fist day sales 825

LBdocks227

quality posts: 0 Private Messages LBdocks227

Round of applause

llamalark

quality posts: 0 Private Messages llamalark

I love this shirt! Why does it have to be red?! You do realize that every time you produce a red shirt, it eliminates redheads as a demographic that would have bought the shirt otherwise? Gah!

capslock

quality posts: 0 Private Messages capslock

I agree with the earlier comments that this shirt is disgusting, and I am shocked at Woot for promoting such an anti-marriage, anti-family message.

Love is meant to be between one male robot and one female robot, not a male robot and a pirate!

It's Adam and EVE, not Adam and Stevenson!

(Gosh darn it! I tried to post this on the day, but it doesn't seem to have gone through.)