j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
Narfcake wrote:Well, all I'll say is good luck. Trends won't predict the crazy things that happen from time to time here, like artists buying up a half-dozen of their own shirts that absolutely was destined to be chopped anyways because it was selling so slowly; I'm not sure if they even recouped that $90 back! (This was a while back, so I don't have numbers, nor will I say which shirt it was because that's the past already and I'm sure the artist learned a direct economics lesson from that.)

weren't people taking advantage of the "11th hour" glitch and didn't even need to make the purchase?

move along

Narfcake

quality posts: 284 Private Messages Narfcake
j5 wrote:weren't people taking advantage of the "11th hour" glitch and didn't even need to make the purchase?

Well there was that too, but they still needed to make the purchase to have it count and reckon the said shirt above it.

Which speaking of which ... I ran across one of her shirts today too, so that's going to be up on the trade thread later. The last time I had one, it was quickly traded out for Pop Heart.

dcroe05

quality posts: 12 Private Messages dcroe05
Narfcake wrote:To WootBot's credit, at least the year is correct.

It's sad how little we've come to expect of him.

elankat

quality posts: 7 Private Messages elankat
Narfcake wrote:Almost one night, and SILLY ZOMBIES! - you're not going to see week #52 with a measly (+15).

Narfcake

Two nights now, and worse off than the zombie's sales, it looks like the ninjas are preparing to fall before its one year mark too.

Legend: Current rank (Baseline rank) Shirt Name - (Additional sales) and total quantity as of this posting. Refer to the beginning of this reckoning for the baseline sales numbers. DSR are for informational purposes only and not 100% accurate.
1 (1) Shhhhhhh - (+141) to 8210. Approx. 100.46 real time DSR; 83.4 Woot-based DSR
2 (2) Lifetime Achievement Award - (+94) to 3480. Approx. 50.51 real time DSR; 34.83 Woot-based DSR
3 (7) Playing Koi - (+54) to 3340. Approx. 59.22 real time DSR; 31.16 Woot-based DSR
4 (3) Family Breakfast - (+82) to 12719. Approx. 36.34 real time DSR; 30.5 Woot-based DSR
5 (4) Hold Still Guys! - (+63) to 3074. Approx. 35.27 real time DSR; 28.51 Woot-based DSR
6 (5) Motivation - (+48) to 5644. Approx. 33.79 real time DSR; 28.36 Woot-based DSR
7 (6) We’re more than famous! - (+37) to 4321. Approx. 34.94 real time DSR; 26.87 Woot-based DSR
8 (8) The Binge - (+43) to 55558. Approx. 25.11 real time DSR; 21.07 Woot-based DSR
9 (9) Unstealthiest Ninja II: The Unstealthening - (+42) to 5350. Approx. 23.49 real time DSR; 19.71 Woot-based DSR
10 (11) They See Me Rollin' - (+51) to 3968. Approx. 23.41 real time DSR; 19.64 Woot-based DSR
11 (10) It Came Out Of Nowhere - (+44) to 37092. Approx. 22.98 real time DSR; 19.29 Woot-based DSR
12 (12) Unstealthiest Ninja - (+17) to 14252. Approx. 21.75 real time DSR; 18.25 Woot-based DSR
13 (16) Makin’ Bread - (+46) to 8110. Approx. 21.41 real time DSR; 17.96 Woot-based DSR
14 (22) Elements of Life - (+52) to 2031. Approx. 38.77 real time DSR; 18.24 Woot-based DSR
15 (15) Nevermore - (+34) to 46114. Approx. 21.07 real time DSR; 17.68 Woot-based DSR
16 (13) The Birthplace of Inspiration - (+20) to 4430. Approx. 20.73 real time DSR; 17.39 Woot-based DSR
17 (14) Run Away! Run Away! - (+20) to 10735. Approx. 20.51 real time DSR; 17.21 Woot-based DSR
18 (17) Code of Arms - (+39) to 4546. Approx. 20.13 real time DSR; 16.89 Woot-based DSR
19 (18) Schrödinger’s Equation - (+39) to 7372. Approx. 19.62 real time DSR; 16.46 Woot-based DSR
20 (24) Blossom - (+67) to 1824. Approx. 41.7 real time DSR; 16.67 Woot-based DSR
21 (19) Acquired Taste - (+34) to 21335. Approx. 19.11 real time DSR; 16.04 Woot-based DSR
22 (20) Vampires! - (+40) to 4051. Approx. 17.45 real time DSR; 14.64 Woot-based DSR
23 (21) Winners at Life - (+29) to 1653. Approx. 19 real time DSR; 13.82 Woot-based DSR
24 (23) District 14 - (+31) to 1509. Approx. 23.01 real time DSR; 13.14 Woot-based DSR
25 (26) Love Conquers All - (+24) to 911. Approx. 9.56 real time DSR; 6.37 Woot-based DSR
26 (25) Sheep in Wolf’s Clothing - (+17) to 599. Approx. 10.43 real time DSR; 6.35 Woot-based DSR
27 (27) Keep It Real - (+14) to 690. Approx. 8.88 real time DSR; 5.68 Woot-based DSR
92 (92) I like you, but… - (+34) to 1516. Approx. 17.02 real time DSR; n/a Woot-based DSR
93 (93) Robo Hobo - 808.

Narfcake

dcroe05 wrote:It's sad how little we've come to expect of him.

You should see the rants over at deals.woot ...

Just before Christmas, I had a theory why he's kept around.

taternuggets

quality posts: 22 Private Messages taternuggets
Narfcake wrote:Almost one night, and SILLY ZOMBIES! - you're not going to see week #52 with a measly (+15).

I bought another one this week but that's it for me.... I just can't successfully explain to the wife why these things are important.

Sigh.

Nothing follows.

Narfcake

taternuggets wrote:I bought another one this week but that's it for me.... I just can't successfully explain to the wife why these things are important.

Sigh.

"But honey, it's for the 52nd week! You know how important that is?!"

Neither of my Acquired Taste or Schrodinger's Equation purchases are factored in now, and I'm not planning on any more this week. Or next week for the flaming UnNinja either.

My tally for last month was 17 Woot, 3 GoodJoe, and a TeeFury. I posted some of the ones I won't mind trading out, but I know the net is still more shirts coming in than out.

elankat

quality posts: 7 Private Messages elankat
taternuggets wrote:I bought another one this week but that's it for me.... I just can't successfully explain to the wife why these things are important.

Sigh.

I've purchased 4 copies of Acquired Taste in the past (2 for me, 2 for my 2 kids). I'm not sure if I can reasonably justify anymore. I wish it could hang around forever because I know the minute it's gone, I'm going to ruin one or need a back up. I love it so much. In fact, my son & I are both wearing it today.

enesvy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages enesvy

"Acquired Taste?!" Say it ain't so!!

You're messin' with my zen thing, man.

Narfcake

enesvy wrote:"Acquired Taste?!" Say it ain't so!!

It will be so if you don't buy some!

escapecar

quality posts: 16 Private Messages escapecar

Holy cats....next week's derby just might provide the Reckoning purge some have been clamoring for...

grahamcrackercoyote

quality posts: 25 Private Messages grahamcrackercoyote

The wife wore District 14 and I wore Winners At Life to a Thai place tonight after our tax appointment...and ended up seated next to a copy of The Cake Is A Liar. First time I've seen a Woot on someone away from school!

grahamcrackercoyote

escapecar wrote:Holy cats....next week's derby just might provide the Reckoning purge some have been clamoring for...

It could be a 3 X 3 weekend for me

Narfcake

The zombies continue to chase after the cat ... who'll lose? My thoughts at the end ...

Legend: Current rank (Baseline rank) Shirt Name - (Additional sales) and total quantity as of this posting. Refer to the beginning of this reckoning for the baseline sales numbers. DSR are for informational purposes only and not 100% accurate.
1 (1) Shhhhhhh - (+219) to 8288. Approx. 99.52 real time DSR; 86.34 Woot-based DSR
2 (2) Lifetime Achievement Award - (+130) to 3516. Approx. 49.22 real time DSR; 37.31 Woot-based DSR
3 (7) Playing Koi - (+89) to 3375. Approx. 55.25 real time DSR; 34.84 Woot-based DSR
4 (3) Family Breakfast - (+128) to 12765. Approx. 36.75 real time DSR; 32.14 Woot-based DSR
5 (4) Hold Still Guys! - (+91) to 3102. Approx. 34.92 real time DSR; 29.7 Woot-based DSR
6 (5) Motivation - (+71) to 5667. Approx. 33.36 real time DSR; 29.18 Woot-based DSR
7 (6) We’re more than famous! - (+65) to 4349. Approx. 34.52 real time DSR; 28.31 Woot-based DSR
8 (8) The Binge - (+59) to 55574. Approx. 24.74 real time DSR; 21.64 Woot-based DSR
9 (9) Unstealthiest Ninja II: The Unstealthening - (+63) to 5371. Approx. 23.4 real time DSR; 20.46 Woot-based DSR
10 (22) Elements of Life - (+76) to 2055. Approx. 35.86 real time DSR; 21.06 Woot-based DSR
11 (11) They See Me Rollin' - (+69) to 3986. Approx. 23.19 real time DSR; 20.29 Woot-based DSR
12 (10) It Came Out Of Nowhere - (+58) to 37106. Approx. 22.62 real time DSR; 19.79 Woot-based DSR
13 (24) Blossom - (+95) to 1852. Approx. 38.34 real time DSR; 20.4 Woot-based DSR
14 (16) Makin’ Bread - (+69) to 8133. Approx. 21.48 real time DSR; 18.79 Woot-based DSR
15 (12) Unstealthiest Ninja - (+29) to 14264. Approx. 21.35 real time DSR; 18.68 Woot-based DSR
16 (15) Nevermore - (+55) to 46135. Approx. 21.07 real time DSR; 18.43 Woot-based DSR
17 (13) The Birthplace of Inspiration - (+38) to 4448. Approx. 20.62 real time DSR; 18.04 Woot-based DSR
18 (14) Run Away! Run Away! - (+36) to 10751. Approx. 20.33 real time DSR; 17.79 Woot-based DSR
19 (17) Code of Arms - (+55) to 4562. Approx. 19.97 real time DSR; 17.46 Woot-based DSR
20 (18) Schrödinger’s Equation - (+66) to 7399. Approx. 19.93 real time DSR; 17.43 Woot-based DSR
21 (19) Acquired Taste - (+61) to 21362. Approx. 19.44 real time DSR; 17 Woot-based DSR
22 (20) Vampires! - (+65) to 4076. Approx. 17.76 real time DSR; 15.54 Woot-based DSR
23 (21) Winners at Life - (+43) to 1667. Approx. 18.63 real time DSR; 14.67 Woot-based DSR
24 (23) District 14 - (+43) to 1521. Approx. 21.46 real time DSR; 14.29 Woot-based DSR
25 (25) Sheep in Wolf’s Clothing - (+27) to 609. Approx. 10.39 real time DSR; 7.22 Woot-based DSR
26 (26) Love Conquers All - (+28) to 915. Approx. 9.01 real time DSR; 6.67 Woot-based DSR
27 (27) Keep It Real - (+17) to 693. Approx. 8.23 real time DSR; 5.92 Woot-based DSR
92 (92) I like you, but… - (+51) to 1533. Approx. 17.05 real time DSR; n/a Woot-based DSR
93 (93) Robo Hobo - (+18) to 826. Approx. 18.16 real time DSR; n/a Woot-based DSR

My guess is the killer rabbit is going to be on the receiving end of the holy hand grenade. At 12/day for the past few days, its DSR will continue to drop while the three shirts below it maintain or rise.

akayeh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages akayeh
grahamcrackercoyote wrote:I'll second that - as a wrecker of light colored tees, it's nice to see that there are folks out there that can actually wear one without having a food misshap

I have hemiplegic migraines which mimic strokelike symptoms, leading to the joke that dinner's on me, even when I'm not picking the tab. What I have found works best (even on tacos, chili, spaghetti, and butter or grease with decent results on juice even) is to pretreat with Dawn--just cover the affected area completely and generously. Then wash in Tide. Feel free to let the dawn dry, but strip that shirt and hit it as soon as the meal is over for best results. It will work it's magic and prevent heartache. I've waited over a week to wash it and couldn't remember which ones coming out of the washer I was supposed to check. They all were clean. I know it sounds silly when they advertise so many other products (many of which I've tried) but I dare you to give it a shot!

grahamcrackercoyote

akayeh wrote:I have hemiplegic migraines which mimic strokelike symptoms, leading to the joke that dinner's on me, even when I'm not picking the tab. What I have found works best (even on tacos, chili, spaghetti, and butter or grease with decent results on juice even) is to pretreat with Dawn--just cover the affected area completely and generously. Then wash in Tide. Feel free to let the dawn dry, but strip that shirt and hit it as soon as the meal is over for best results. It will work it's magic and prevent heartache. I've waited over a week to wash it and couldn't remember which ones coming out of the washer I was supposed to check. They all were clean. I know it sounds silly when they advertise so many other products (many of which I've tried) but I dare you to give it a shot!

Thanks for the recommend on DAWN - I know it does wonders on critters caught in oil spills, but I never thought to use it as a stain treatment I'm going to give it a try. [For the record - I made it through my Spicy Fried Rice [level 5 out of 10] without spilling more than a few grains of rice on Winners At Life].

ianleino

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ianleino

Here's a question for one or more of you amazing statisticians: at what point is a design established enough to have the community try to 'save' it in the reckoning? I know big round numbers are always important (40 weeks, 1 year, etc) but in general, have you found there to be a tipping point at which a design gets entrenched in the mind of the community? Or is it just on a per-design basis?

Find me on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, or Google+
My Shop [/url]

citizencoyote

quality posts: 42 Private Messages citizencoyote
ianleino wrote:Here's a question for one or more of you amazing statisticians: at what point is a design established enough to have the community try to 'save' it in the reckoning? I know big round numbers are always important (40 weeks, 1 year, etc) but in general, have you found there to be a tipping point at which a design gets entrenched in the mind of the community? Or is it just on a per-design basis?

It's a per-design basis. The more popular the shirt is among regulars the more noise you'll hear when it's in danger, but ultimately shirts that get saved are those that are beloved by everyone, no matter how long they've been around.

That said, anniversaries and milestones certainly don't hurt a shirt's chance of surviving. If you have a design in the Reckoning you want saved, it's helpful to point those out (if someone here hasn't done so already).

Narfcake

ianleino wrote:... Or is it just on a per-design basis?

It's absolutely per the design.

In its first week, Triage spent most of its time in the danger zone. A little rally Sunday night, a few purchases later, and it ultimately lived until week #4. Aaron's other designs haven't fared as well, though.

For additional banter on (attempts to) saving a shirt, look back to #194 here. It was that week when I pointed out that the old loophole was closed. For all we know, it may have been closed the following week in #187, but hey, some of us were busy popping champagne instead that afternoon.

ianleino

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ianleino

Cool, thanks for the info. I knew I could count on you guys to have solid answers!

Find me on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, or Google+
My Shop [/url]

meepee

quality posts: 33 Private Messages meepee

And it's Schrödinger's cat vs a horde of brain-and-sandwich-hungry zombies! Who will triumph?
(And I'm typing this while wearing Acquired Taste...)

WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Friday's here, so screw it. We're going home! You guys can handle the Reckoning thing, right? You just count up the sales, plug 'em into our intentionally-overly-complex algorithm processor, and it spits out new Reckoning standings. More sales = higher standing, so be sure to let people know they should stop by the Reckoning page and buy their favorites if they want to help keep them around for another week. Have a good weekend!

bennyd302

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bennyd302

This probably comes up a lot, but Im going to ask anyway. I'm the designer behind Vampires, which I think is my 6th or 7th print at woot. I never really payed a ton of attention the reckoning, as I have no doubt its completely fair. But how have I dropped to 22nd from 10th a week before, when I've sold more shirts this week than 15 of the other shirts for sale?

If anyone can provide some insight, it would be much appreciated.

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn
bennyd302 wrote:This probably comes up a lot, but Im going to ask anyway. I'm the designer behind Vampires, which I think is my 6th or 7th print at woot. I never really payed a ton of attention the reckoning, as I have no doubt its completely fair. But how have I dropped to 22nd from 10th a week before, when I've sold more shirts this week than 15 of the other shirts for sale?

If anyone can provide some insight, it would be much appreciated.

At 4 weeks, the initial sale day drops off. So the daily average takes a nose dive because that first day is usually when the most sales happen.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

dcroe05

quality posts: 12 Private Messages dcroe05
Narfcake wrote:It's absolutely per the design.

I also think at least part of it is artist-based. For instance, you're going to have much less ramyb-based rallies, because if one of his shirts drops out, he's got others.

Aside from the zombies nearing the 1-year mark, for the past several weeks, they've been patrickspens' only shirt in the reckoning. I'm sure there are people who wouldn't want to see him out of it altogether.

Then look at UnNinjaI. I have no idea how much of the various rallies had anything to do with it, but some of the calls for those rallies was probably based on the existence of the DoOomkittens.

Narfcake

bennyd302 wrote:... If anyone can provide some insight, it would be much appreciated.

Reference.

#234 - +74
#233 - +99
#232 - +147
#231, which isn't factored this week (but was last week), +218. This week's sales make up Woot's 4-week basis for the ranking.

bennyd302

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bennyd302
Mavyn wrote:At 4 weeks, the initial sale day drops off. So the daily average takes a nose dive because that first day is usually when the most sales happen.

Interesting, so is it a running three week average?

aramis525

quality posts: 8 Private Messages aramis525
bennyd302 wrote:Interesting, so is it a running three week average?

No, this weeks sales is what is making up its 4 week average.

Narfcake

dcroe05 wrote:I also think at least part of it is artist-based. For instance, you're going to have much less ramyb-based rallies, because if one of his shirts drops out, he's got others.

True, though some of us did respond to the call for the cat, whereas I'm sure an attempt at rallying for say A Wild Night would've been practically ignored.

Aside from the zombies nearing the 1-year mark, for the past several weeks, they've been patrickspens' only shirt in the reckoning. I'm sure there are people who wouldn't want to see him out of it altogether.

There are. OTOH, Patrick doesn't post much, so I don't know if any fans have since felt "alienated" and that it's a thankless job.

I personally feel that the followup appreciation posts that Lucky, SpiritGreen, Ochopika, and others post up are a nice gesture and keeps them in touch with their fans.

Then look at UnNinjaI. I have no idea how much of the various rallies had anything to do with it, but some of the calls for those rallies was probably based on the existence of the DoOomkittens.

There's probably some; I know I was behind a couple through Hallowoot, and from time to time, she's posted a couple rallies on her comic pages too.

BTW, week #1 for the DoOomkittens..

citizencoyote

bennyd302 wrote:Interesting, so is it a running three week average?

At the start of the week it may seem like it, but as the 4th week's sales add up they will influence the shirt's position. By the time of the Reckoning on Monday, you'll have a full four weeks worth of sales accounted for (for a shirt that's survived that long or longer, at least).

starksre

quality posts: 3 Private Messages starksre

ok who here thinks that during nexts week reckoning we let some long timers die with dignity. I have have a feeling so long running ones will get the ax and they deserve to go out in style, not to scramble for another week of life, regardless of how awesome they are.

Narfcake

starksre wrote:ok who here thinks that during nexts week reckoning we let some long timers die with dignity. I have have a feeling so long running ones will get the ax and they deserve to go out in style, not to scramble for another week of life, regardless of how awesome they are.

Acquired Taste will lose a good (+163) next week. Depending on how it does this week, it may be at the line again next week.

Unstealthiest Ninja will lose a very good (+199) next week. At the current rate, it's going to be deep in the danger zone next week and would take some serious sales to pull out of it. My guess is that it won't make it.

Nevermore will probably still survive next week, but will face stiff competition from the kitties.

Narfcake

The gap is closing for the zombies. Indeed, #19-21 will be playing musical chairs this weekend ... until they catch up with #18, that is.

1 (1) Shhhhhhh - (+299) to 8368. Approx. 98.69 real time DSR; 89.36 Woot-based DSR
2 (2) Lifetime Achievement Award - (+155) to 3541. Approx. 47.19 real time DSR; 39.03 Woot-based DSR
3 (7) Playing Koi - (+105) to 3391. Approx. 49.61 real time DSR; 36.53 Woot-based DSR
4 (3) Family Breakfast - (+164) to 12801. Approx. 36.71 real time DSR; 33.43 Woot-based DSR
5 (4) Hold Still Guys! - (+113) to 3124. Approx. 34.29 real time DSR; 30.64 Woot-based DSR
6 (5) Motivation - (+106) to 5702. Approx. 33.42 real time DSR; 30.43 Woot-based DSR
7 (6) We’re more than famous! - (+85) to 4369. Approx. 33.66 real time DSR; 29.33 Woot-based DSR
8 (22) Elements of Life - (+114) to 2093. Approx. 36.2 real time DSR; 25.53 Woot-based DSR
9 (24) Blossom - (+118) to 1875. Approx. 35.24 real time DSR; 23.47 Woot-based DSR
10 (8) The Binge - (+80) to 55595. Approx. 24.59 real time DSR; 22.39 Woot-based DSR
11 (11) They See Me Rollin' - (+101) to 4018. Approx. 23.53 real time DSR; 21.43 Woot-based DSR
12 (9) Unstealthiest Ninja II: The Unstealthening - (+75) to 5383. Approx. 22.95 real time DSR; 20.89 Woot-based DSR
13 (10) It Came Out Of Nowhere - (+70) to 37118. Approx. 22.2 real time DSR; 20.21 Woot-based DSR
14 (16) Makin’ Bread - (+96) to 8160. Approx. 21.69 real time DSR; 19.75 Woot-based DSR
15 (12) Unstealthiest Ninja - (+40) to 14275. Approx. 20.95 real time DSR; 19.07 Woot-based DSR
16 (15) Nevermore - (+70) to 46150. Approx. 20.83 real time DSR; 18.96 Woot-based DSR
17 (13) The Birthplace of Inspiration - (+56) to 4466. Approx. 20.51 real time DSR; 18.68 Woot-based DSR
18 (14) Run Away! Run Away! - (+55) to 10770. Approx. 20.28 real time DSR; 18.46 Woot-based DSR
19 (17) Code of Arms - (+77) to 4584. Approx. 20.04 real time DSR; 18.25 Woot-based DSR
20 (18) Schrödinger’s Equation - (+88) to 7421. Approx. 20 real time DSR; 18.21 Woot-based DSR
21 (19) Acquired Taste - (+93) to 21394. Approx. 19.93 real time DSR; 18.14 Woot-based DSR
22 (20) Vampires! - (+73) to 4084. Approx. 17.38 real time DSR; 15.82 Woot-based DSR
23 (23) District 14 - (+58) to 1536. Approx. 20.64 real time DSR; 15.71 Woot-based DSR
24 (21) Winners at Life - (+55) to 1679. Approx. 18.15 real time DSR; 15.39 Woot-based DSR
25 (25) Sheep in Wolf’s Clothing - (+32) to 614. Approx. 9.78 real time DSR; 7.65 Woot-based DSR
26 (26) Love Conquers All - (+34) to 921. Approx. 8.73 real time DSR; 7.11 Woot-based DSR
27 (27) Keep It Real - (+19) to 695. Approx. 7.6 real time DSR; 6.08 Woot-based DSR
92 (92) I like you, but… - (+66) to 1548. Approx. 22.04 real time DSR; n/a Woot-based DSR
93 (93) Robo Hobo - (+29) to 837. Approx. 14.54 real time DSR; n/a Woot-based DSR
94 (94) Sissy Sea Fight - (+14) to 518. Approx. 14.08 real time DSR; n/a Woot-based DSR
95 (95) Family Portrait - 3310.

citizencoyote

The top 20, I just noticed, is rather young. Eight of the shirts are a month old or less and all are in the top ten. Of the remaining 12, only 6 are older than three months, and 5 of those are nearly a year old or older. Even the non-noobs in the danger zone are relative youngsters (Code of Arms, Vampires, and Winners at Life as of this post).

That means outside of Family Breakfast, Run Away, and the old-timers, all of the shirts present during the holidays have fallen. Talk about spring cleaning!*

*I know some of you are probably buried in snow right now, but winter skipped Texas and we're into spring now. Puxatony Phil is a lying little rat.

jhgalvas

quality posts: 25 Private Messages jhgalvas
citizencoyote wrote:
*I know some of you are probably buried in snow right now, but winter skipped Texas and we're into spring now. Puxatony Phil is a lying little rat.

Winter has been skipping Michigan as well. We did get a good snowfall yesterday but other than that I haven't had a single chance to take my kids sledding. =(

Narfcake

jhgalvas wrote:Winter has been skipping Michigan as well. We did get a good snowfall yesterday but other than that I haven't had a single chance to take my kids sledding. =(

No winter here in SoCal either. We had the A/C on the past couple days in the office, even.

Back on topic ... as of this post, the zombies are at 19, monkeys at 20, and the cat at 21.

aramis525

quality posts: 8 Private Messages aramis525
citizencoyote wrote:

Phil was in the minority amongst the other prognosticators.

meepee

quality posts: 33 Private Messages meepee

Family Portrait will definitely get to pose with the 20-shirt family in the Reckoning titled "Top 20 Tees - our best selling t-shirts and how they rank." Maybe it'll even become the head of the family!

escapecar

quality posts: 16 Private Messages escapecar
meepee wrote:Family Portrait will definitely get to pose with the 20-shirt family in the Reckoning titled "Top 20 Tees - our best selling t-shirts and how they rank." Maybe it'll even become the head of the family!

It has a tremendous amount of work to do if it wants to catch the lil' Ninja. But it will almost certainly debut well into the safe zone on Tuesday.