wirdou

quality posts: 16 Private Messages wirdou

Thanks so much for the amazing response!!! I am really happy that you liked this new family approach to the solar system!!:D I am also surprised. There were so many awesome designs in the fog!! Thank you all! you are an awesome community!!:D

Pablo 'aka' Wirdou

jmbunkin

quality posts: 28 Private Messages jmbunkin

I say screw Pluto,I don't like being mislead all these years.

gusvonpooch

quality posts: 24 Private Messages gusvonpooch
lete wrote:With luck it will go on until something gets done about it! Underplaying the importance of Trans-Neptunian objects serves no purpose but to sweep modern discoveries under the rug. Simplifying the solar system to 8 planets and a slew of meaningless debris does a great disservice to our children. How are they supposed to be captivated by their surroundings if we don't teach them the true nature of space with all it's discovered complexities?

Pluto has three moons, and shares an interesting orbit with the largest Charon. Not only does the barycenter of the Pluto Charon system lie ABOVE the surface of Pluto but Pluto and Charon are tidally locked! They're celestial dance partners for crying out loud. Pluto is too cool to be ignored or shrugged off as a dwarf planet. Especially since dwarf planets are not classified as planets at all, unlike dwarf stars which still maintain their stellar status.

I'm sorry I must have dozed off,what were you saying ? Did it have anything to do with tee shirts?

mattryan

quality posts: 42 Private Messages mattryan

Come on NV, ME and LA, BUY THIS SHIRT ALREADY.

margiecakes

quality posts: 2 Private Messages margiecakes

Cute shirt is cute. Some people are being way too defensive about the concept.

That said, I did something rare and bought TWO. One for me -- because my heart melts at poor little Pluto looking neglected in the corner -- and one for my boyfriend, who is all science-y and stuff.

This shirt is a great mix of nerdy, cute, and heartbreaking all at the same time. LOVE IT.

Narfcake

quality posts: 287 Private Messages Narfcake

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Last wooter to woot: lastwednesday
Last purchase time: Friday, February 10, 2012, 11:58:38 PM Central Time
Order pace: 0m 26.086s
Woot wage: $3,753.57
Woots sold: 3309

Last wooter to woot: shorty7492
Last purchase time: Friday, February 10, 2012, 11:59:49 PM Central Time
Order pace: 0m 26.099s
Woot wage: $3,750.49
Woots sold: 3310

Last wooter to woot: jlkingery
Last purchase time: Saturday, February 11, 2012, 12:01:29 AM Central Time
Order pace: 0m 26.122s
Woot wage: $3,746.17
Woots sold: 3311

First day sales: 3310

jackietherussell

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jackietherussell

The one thing that is missing is that Saturn should be doing bunny ears behind Jupiter. ;)

matneh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages matneh

Got mine today. It's cute, but the sun is a squashed (like, egg-shaped instead of circular). Anyone else have that problem?

Joy007

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Joy007

My sun looks crumpled like it was too hot when they applied the paint to the fabric and it buckled. I've been meaning to contact woot but have put it off. I'll put it on my to-do-list for tomorrow.

smallville824

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smallville824

Staff

matneh wrote:Got mine today. It's cute, but the sun is a squashed (like, egg-shaped instead of circular). Anyone else have that problem?

Your shirt might be a bad print. Email us at service@woot.com and we will see what we can do for you. Thank you.

baseproduct

quality posts: 5 Private Messages baseproduct

Wondering if I'm ever going to receive mine...

smallville824

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smallville824

Staff

baseproduct wrote:Wondering if I'm ever going to receive mine...

I'm sending you a private message. If you have any questions about any order, please contact us at service@woot.com.

vintre

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vintre

Still waiting for mine. I wonder if it is anormal?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

vintre wrote:Still waiting for mine. I wonder if it is anormal?

Depends on when you ordered it but if you are concerned, email service@woot.com and they'll give you the low down on your order.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

mmaples

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mmaples

Can we get this shirt on the new Anvil Womens blank instead of the old blank? I really like the design but there is no way the old ladies shirts will fit.

nyanochi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nyanochi
wirdou wrote:Thanks so much for the amazing response!!! I am really happy that you liked this new family approach to the solar system!!:D I am also surprised. There were so many awesome designs in the fog!! Thank you all! you are an awesome community!!:D

Pablo 'aka' Wirdou

nyanochi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nyanochi

Any chance for this shirt to be reissued? It was my son's favorite, but we came home tonight and found the cat had eaten half of the sun and the left sleeve (I'm not kidding). The cat is fine. My son isn't.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

nyanochi wrote:Any chance for this shirt to be reissued? It was my son's favorite, but we came home tonight and found the cat had eaten half of the sun and the left sleeve (I'm not kidding). The cat is fine. My son isn't.

Keep an eye out on the Plus deals offered each week. You'll find them on the front page. It's possible it will show up here at some point.

You could also try WootSwap, TeeTrade, or The Random Shirt Trade Center.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders