goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

denisedj wrote:how do you vote?

Hello and welcome to woot! In order to vote, one must have made at least one purchase from any woot site. In order to learn more about shirt.woot and how it works, please read the shirt.woot FAQ.

ochopika

quality posts: 25 Private Messages ochopika
theseize wrote:I MUST OWN THIS SHIRT!

Glad you likey. Though I'm afraid it is lost in a sea of nyan. I thought I had something special *cries*.

I'm making another design right now, but this is a tough derby.

dreadwood

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dreadwood
ramyb wrote:Maybe I'm not seeing this the way it's supposed to be seen (or am just reading too much into it based on previous kdeuce submissions)- but the crown at the top looks like 2 skulls to me, flipped in opposite directions. It just seems out of place to me in this design, and maybe that visual was completely unintentional.

Oh, I was confused about your earlier post too, but now I see it. Nice spot. I wonder if that was intentional.

piwerx

quality posts: 1 Private Messages piwerx
Re: seQRet message

Hated it.
Scanned it.
Loved it.

Narfcake

quality posts: 279 Private Messages Narfcake
Re: Breakfast is ready

Never waste a perfectly good pop tart, even if the cat is still stuck to it.

Except for the toaster slot not being wide enough to actually fit a cat in, the rest of it works out well enough. GMV.

Narfcake

Re: Red handed

Mmmmmmmmrpppph! It wasn't me!

GMV.

Narfcake

Re: Dreams of Fish

GMV because it does have the constellation.

piwerx

Re: We Are Siamese v2

Finally a design for my twin daughters. (they're not conjoined)
+2, if i could vote.

Radscoolian

quality posts: 15 Private Messages Radscoolian
Re: Dinner Time RESUB

For all the ladies in the world. This one's for you.

Thank you everyone for the comments and suggestions on the previous version! I fail to remember my audience at times. (the last version had an unfortunately placed light switch)

Hopefully this one works a little better.

Narfcake

Re: Darth Meow

I bought Boba Fetch. I want this one too. GMV.

Narfcake

Re: Puss in Boot

OK, now this is just too silly!

In other words, GMV.

piwerx

Re: Catlas

awesome pun!

piwerx

Re: Clockwork Orange Kitty v2

Oh, I was cured!!

deeelite

quality posts: 1 Private Messages deeelite
Re: Dinner Time RESUB

thank you for listening! =)

Narfcake

Re: Catbox condos

Cats in a box ... and there's no mystery as to whether they would be alive (or dead). Yay!

(GMV)

piwerx

Re: Tiger's Fan

Somebody's as old as I am....

Needs the "D", but I knew who it was (supposed to be).

Celeb likeness parody, cats, Magnum, what's not to like?

Dolemite

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Dolemite

Thanks. My wife is forever screaming and chasing Naki around the yard trying to save the squirrels. Last night he took after our other cat and I had to split them up with so broom. I expect an apology gift any day now

Don't forget to subscribe and you'll get to see all the new deliciousness.

AlexIAm wrote:Just have to tell you I LOVE that photo album. The cat I had growing up was an avid hunter. His favorite prey was chipmunks, though he did bring home an occasional baby rabbit or mouse. Never birds. His record was 7 chipmunks in 1 day. After he died there was a chipmunk population explosion around my parent's house.

BTW the loudest sound my mom ever heard was made when that cat carried a baby rabbit by the elementary school bus stop.

captainbaldie

quality posts: 2 Private Messages captainbaldie
alexanderjd wrote:You were right before the parentheses.

This one, followed closely by the entry aptly named "The Artist," are far and away the most technically proficient and skill-requiring works of art in this derby.

Don't get me wrong, there's nothing inherently bad about a funny sketch with an amusing concept, but this ... this is just stunning.

oh, and GMV.

First, lol.

Second, great cliparttin' as always kdeuce! Keep on clippin man! GMV.

Dolemite

How can I be the only one who likes this?

Re: got milk

rumpatas

quality posts: 2 Private Messages rumpatas
Re: In the Lead

I LOVE THIS!!

msgmissy

quality posts: 1 Private Messages msgmissy
cpresti wrote:Lol They're trees. Theres grass and snow and foot prints in the snow. We're outside!

The design's lovely, but I saw a curtain too; I don't get the feeling that the design is outside, but rather on a theatre's stage.

The two trees on the left side of your design are much more defined given their separation (although, they still look rather flat). The rest, either need some separation, or the shading of the trees needs to be more intense and carried all the way up the trees (and not just at its base). Perhaps, even add some low, bare limbs to imply that those are indeed trees and not a curtain.

With all of the above stated, I love the concept - much different that the rest and being strictly black and white gives it a nice classic feel to it.

Dolemite

The fact that this is not in the fog erases all faith I have in humans as a species.

ladeember

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ladeember
Re: Lucky at last

So adorable.

Laureenmt

quality posts: 15 Private Messages Laureenmt
vgpclife wrote:Very nice but is it just me or does the 3 circles and red line distract from the piece as a whole?

I agree.

Radscoolian

quality posts: 15 Private Messages Radscoolian
Re: A patch of sun

Way cool spirit! I've gotten out of the habit of drawing more than 3 or 4 characters on a shirt because I'm lazy. This must have taken you a while.
+1

sebitron

quality posts: 4 Private Messages sebitron
Re: Nyan's Dream

OH MY FLIRTY GOODNESS! WANT, if this shirt prints I'm buying three!!!!

lunadust12

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lunadust12
Re: Last FeLine of Defense

i laughed. one of my kitties likes to be carried around the house in a laundry basket. its a kitty amusement park ride.

blackcap76

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blackcap76

I still need to try this in real life to see if it would work.

Hey ... my Aunt has two cats ... Here kitty, kitty, kitty!!!

rogue8402

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rogue8402
yaieko101 wrote:Put this on the back of the shirt instead!

I was thinking it would be on the back, too.

kevlar51

quality posts: 43 Private Messages kevlar51
Re: Catastrophic

I blame the catnip.

blackcap76

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blackcap76

OK ... I got my Anti-Gravity shirt in this derby. Check it out and please vote.

http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=60575

rogue8402

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rogue8402
Re: don't mess with ralph

This is great But isn't it a bit too close to the bottom of the shirt for the available printing area?

hallygirl911

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hallygirl911

this is adorable but I really don't get how breading is a thing, the real cats don't look nearly as happy as this one

midgerock

quality posts: 6 Private Messages midgerock
Re: A patch of sun

I hope I don't come across as beating a dead horse but the design even from a few feet away looks like a pile of dead cats. you look on the computer and see a cool drawing. and SG has skills and this drawing is well done but doesn't work for a tee. people will think you are creepy cat hating person if you go walking around with a pile of cats on your chest. You would have to be right on top of a person looking closely to get the idea they are laying in the sun light.

scovillemc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages scovillemc
syntheticjesso wrote:I have a cat who LOVES to get into my knitting and has dragged it all over my apartment in the past, snarling my yarn and gnawing on my bamboo needles... so this design makes me wince in sympathy for the poor knitter who has just walked in on this cat.

Lol, we just got a new kitten and so mischief was a natural choice for this Derby

jagendorf

quality posts: 8 Private Messages jagendorf

This is the cutest cat I've seen from you ramyb. I also love the black on green contrast. The st. patrick's day wear-ability is just an added bonus. This will for sure print.

Bilyum it up all day long!

r3mix3r

quality posts: 0 Private Messages r3mix3r

Neat idea ..love the message just wish it wasn't as obvious the QRcode is there it could be better hidden for my liking !!

r3mix3r

quality posts: 0 Private Messages r3mix3r
Re: Nuclear Hairball

Why'd i wanna say DOH !!! ?
would this have copyright issues ?

lucky1988

quality posts: 20 Private Messages lucky1988
Re: Call of Kitty

Hold the Tartar sauce!