WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

In retrospect, we should've seen it coming. For far too long, we've let the cute food designs we've collected here at Shirt.Woot have their run of the place. What harm could come from letting some happy-go-lucky hot dog have his way, after all? Who could ever look into the smiling anthropomorphic face of a cookie or block of tofu and say the word "no?" They were our friendly foodie friends, right? We thought nothing of it! And as they giggled and frolicked their way into our hearts, they made their devious plans for a week-long conquest known as "The Attack of the Adorable Edible Wearables!"

Oh, what fools we were to think we could ever hope of containing their raw, or sometimes cooked, power! Now they've run amok over our latest batch of hoodies, long-sleeves, and tees! We can only hope to outlast their manical mayhem until midnight on Monday, February 19. All orders will be shipped on 2/22, if we survive their ridiculous onslaught of cuteness.

Pullover Hoodie - $25
by Nathan W. Pyle

Tee - $15
by Budi Satria Kwan
by illuminator
by ThreeMpress
by expo

Let this be a lesson to everyone: Never trust a cute nut and a smile. They're bound to turn on you sooner or later. Perhaps next week's Shirt.Woot event won't be quite so devious!

Quality Posts

dfunk29

quality posts: 46 Private Messages dfunk29

Never trust a cute nut and a smile, cuz they're poison!

dfunk29

Why isn't Hungry Bento's artist getting any credit (in the area where it says "today's shirt creator")? I did see a mention in the write-up, but it was a very small mention of the name.

Narfcake

quality posts: 279 Private Messages Narfcake

What, no cupcakes?

blukat44

quality posts: 1 Private Messages blukat44

I am so excited Hungry Bento is here! I think I joined woot right after it reckoned or something and was so sad that I couldn't find it. Now my life is complete. Thanks woot.

dfunk29

Narfcake wrote:What, no cupcakes?

Good point, they're pretty cute. S'mores too, even though we just had one of those.

endangeredomega

quality posts: 37 Private Messages endangeredomega

[sigh] sorry Woot, no appetite for any of this week's offerings.

Will probably spend the week peeking back, just like the fridge, hoping that something more appealing will magically appear since the last time i looked.

rogue8402

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rogue8402

Thank you! I've been looking for Pure Bread. This is perfect!

lonelypond

quality posts: 409 Private Messages lonelypond

Salsa Dancing looks like great fun; I may have to try it.

JenDupre

quality posts: 19 Private Messages JenDupre

Aww....I was hoping for a little fresh cake.
Picked up Tofu and Powers Combined though. It embarrassing how many of the shirts I already own. No wonder I've still got the the extra 15 lbs.

Come on....there's room for one more long sleeve, next to tofu, or even by You Complete Me. They aren't going to ship till 10 days from now. You can still sneak it in, we won't tell.

Hey Cool, my 1st Sucker to Woot!!!

calebmitchell

quality posts: 64 Private Messages calebmitchell

*sigh* Woot, you make me sad. I have been wanting "By Your Powers Combined" and "Melting Defenses" for ages, but not in a long-sleeved shirt Ah, well...back to scrounging TeeTrade it is.

dfunk29

Not cool!

That "five" link on "By Your Powers Combined! Long-Sleeve Tee" almost had me listening to that evil, evil song!

For such a cute theme, you're being pretty tricky woot!

Narfcake

quality posts: 279 Private Messages Narfcake

What I really find ironic is despite this week's event, there's a lack of edibles seriously attacking one another.

cptgone

quality posts: 4 Private Messages cptgone

yay, new pullovers!

i ordered Pure Bread (wouldn't have done so if it was a shirt)

would order Salsa Dancing and Behold! too it they were pullovers.

on a side note, the first batch of pullovers are finally starting to arrive. i'm wearing my Mister Bobo pullover, and just fetched Makin' Bread :love: from the post office, so i'm kneading - not typing - this. purr-ay!

auggie24

quality posts: 23 Private Messages auggie24

I think you missed a grand opportunity: Reusable shopping bags are all the rage now. Where're the totes this week?

ChronoSquall14

quality posts: 39 Private Messages ChronoSquall14

I hope Woot! brings back zip-up hoodies as designs permit. I know it's what my wife holds out for.

I've spent the morning reversing edible wearable and wearable edible. Obviously, you all made the correct decision, but it could've been really funny.

hyperseamonkey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hyperseamonkey

nooo I was hoping the donut panic shirt would be back up.

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
dfunk29 wrote:Why isn't Hungry Bento's artist getting any credit (in the area where it says "today's shirt creator")? I did see a mention in the write-up, but it was a very small mention of the name.

It was originally printed before Woot started doing artist bios.

move along

eggy78

quality posts: 1 Private Messages eggy78

Dang it, Woot! I really need a new "True Love" http://shirt.woot.com/friends.aspx?k=17703 and I thought this would be my chance. I am disappoint. Seriously, though, if you've got one of those laying around...

adamant628

quality posts: 8 Private Messages adamant628

I'd buy a "By your powers combined" in short sleeve..

krissta

quality posts: 3 Private Messages krissta

Yup, really upset there's no Fresh Cake. :'(

anonymousbrunette

quality posts: 1 Private Messages anonymousbrunette

Adorable edibles and no Toasty Roger? Boo.

ls353759

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ls353759

I want hotdog identity crisis! It was one of the first shirts I saw when I started getting into woot and shirt.woot. I didn't buy it due to ignorance I always retreat it when I log on

killerorca

quality posts: 4 Private Messages killerorca

No more Zip-up hoodies offered anymore woot? That's too bad I am no fan of pullovers.

fourlane77

quality posts: 4 Private Messages fourlane77

Melting Defenses is awesome. Poor little marshmellow doesn't stand a chance... plus its making me hungry!

vote. vote. vote. vote. vote. vote.

radleydp

quality posts: 1 Private Messages radleydp

No Yay Taco?! Gah!!

glorinmann

quality posts: 0 Private Messages glorinmann

Aw, come on guys, nobody thought some of those designs would look nice on an apron ?!

Think about it when you'll do your "healthier food/veggie" selection !

(unless you can't print as much colors on an apron ?)

The Tim

quality posts: 31 Private Messages The Tim

This seems like an appropriate place to re-post my favorite photo of me modeling one of my tees:

aluce1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aluce1
hyperseamonkey wrote:nooo I was hoping the donut panic shirt would be back up.

That one and The Cake is a Liar. Let's hope the powerful and great woot wizard adds them as tote bags to this limited time offer!

jezebelseven

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jezebelseven

I saw the theme and was like "Oh crap, bank account, get prepared to be drained"-- Narfcake and I were just saying over @ deals.woot that this is our favorite theme!

But... No aprons?! No Fresh Cake?! No Donut Panic?! No Intermission?! Misfortune?! All the regular tees are on colors that make me look ghastly, other than the tea one, which I don't drink tea so I'm not interested. There's a couple long-sleeves I want, but they only go up to 2x. Are they AA blanks? I can do the 2x in the pullover hoodie, but it's not AA.

Super duper bummer, man. I'm going to go eat lots of depression-food to drown my sorrows.

Trade with me on TeeTrade!
THINK OF THE PATHOGENS!!!

greenlightgo722

quality posts: 1 Private Messages greenlightgo722

I absolutely cannot believe there are not pullover hoodies or long sleeve shirts in kids sizes. I was so excited to get the banana shirt for my daughter, and probably at least one of the long sleeve tees, as she LOVES woot shirts (she has the ninja-cheese shirt and it has made her quite popular in her kindergarten room).

Seriously woot, kids sizes!

oddlyjen

quality posts: 25 Private Messages oddlyjen

I would pay happy happy amounts of money to have seen and been able to purchase Bun Bun again. Please, Wootgods. Please. Bun Bun.

He's edible!!! :[

http://shirt.woot.com/blog/viewentry.aspx?id=8745

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
greenlightgo722 wrote:I absolutely cannot believe there are not pullover hoodies or long sleeve shirts in kids sizes. I was so excited to get the banana shirt for my daughter, and probably at least one of the long sleeve tees, as she LOVES woot shirts (she has the ninja-cheese shirt and it has made her quite popular in her kindergarten room).

Seriously woot, kids sizes!

I've passed this suggestion on for you

I'm just hanging out, really.

sunaness

quality posts: 19 Private Messages sunaness

BUT WHERE HAVE THE TOTES GONE?? /jacksparrow

No, in all non capsy seriousness, I hungrily scrolled down the page to feast my eyes upon totey delectables only to find crumbs on my plate!

I am sad, shirt.woot. (and now a little hungry)

adpace

quality posts: 0 Private Messages adpace

Was hoping for topographical breakfast.

Thanks,

ErinS1121

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ErinS1121

Awww, Hungry Bento was my first woot shirt. Wish it had shown up in another incarnation though, I totally would have bought one!

bluejester

quality posts: 557 Private Messages bluejester
The Tim wrote:This seems like an appropriate place to re-post my favorite photo of me modeling one of my tees:

Hmmm...I look at the picture and can't help but think that "Hipster Peanut Butter" has meme potential.

bluejester

quality posts: 557 Private Messages bluejester

I'm surprised that there isn't a section devoted entirely to Walmazan. I several of his food shirts. Kinda wish you guys had done a long sleeve or hoodie of True Love it's one of my favorites and is fast wearing out.

In fact, it surprised me when it wasn't reprinted for the Valentine's Day themed week. It's a solid design that still makes me smile.

fibrs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fibrs
bluejester wrote:I'm surprised that there isn't a section devoted entirely to Walmazan. I several of his food shirts. Kinda wish you guys had done a long sleeve or hoodie of True Love it's one of my favorites and is fast wearing out.

In fact, it surprised me when it wasn't reprinted for the Valentine's Day themed week. It's a solid design that still makes me smile.

That design warms my heart.

Wait... never mind. It was indigestion from last night's tacos.

aramis525

quality posts: 8 Private Messages aramis525

As soon as I saw that a patrickspens' shirt was available, I knew this would happen:

First Sucker: Narfcake

Congrats on your 85th patrick shirt, Narf