Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn
bluejester wrote:I'm surprised that there isn't a section devoted entirely to Walmazan. I several of his food shirts. Kinda wish you guys had done a long sleeve or hoodie of True Love it's one of my favorites and is fast wearing out.

In fact, it surprised me when it wasn't reprinted for the Valentine's Day themed week. It's a solid design that still makes me smile.

As I recall, there was a lot of backlash, and it wasn't really that big a seller at debut. And I know there were a lot of complaints from people who got them in kids sizes during randoms.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

bluejester

quality posts: 558 Private Messages bluejester
Mavyn wrote:As I recall, there was a lot of backlash, and it wasn't really that big a seller at debut. And I know there were a lot of complaints from people who got them in kids sizes during randoms.

???

That's news to me. I saw the derby entry thread and don't see anything about backlash. Do you have the link for the shirt comments you're talking about?

Mavyn

bluejester wrote:???

That's news to me. I saw the derby entry thread and don't see anything about backlash. Do you have the link for the shirt comments you're talking about?

Wups.

I'm sorry...True Love is NOT the Walmazan shirt I thought it was.

I was thinking of a certain pizza delivery tee.

My bad.

escapecar

quality posts: 16 Private Messages escapecar

Put Gonna Make You Lunch on an apron or a tote, and I'm buying.

But yellow shirts just don't work on me. sigh.

joselyn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages joselyn

No Fresh Cake? I would have bought one or more of anything, except maybe t-shirts, since I already have 4.
Oh well, maybe there will be a Walmazan themed week.
Or a cupcake themed week? Please, oh please? With Sweet dreams are made of these...
http://shirt.woot.com/Blog/ViewEntry.aspx?Id=5612

artulo

quality posts: 13 Private Messages artulo
escapecar wrote:Put Gonna Make You Lunch on an apron or a tote, and I'm buying.

But yellow shirts just don't work on me. sigh.

I think it'd be great on a metal lunchbox.

LordThing

quality posts: 1 Private Messages LordThing
bluejester wrote:I'm surprised that there isn't a section devoted entirely to Walmazan. I several of his food shirts. Kinda wish you guys had done a long sleeve or hoodie of True Love it's one of my favorites and is fast wearing out.

In fact, it surprised me when it wasn't reprinted for the Valentine's Day themed week. It's a solid design that still makes me smile.

Seconded. Every time a Walmazan shirt hits the feed I need to evaluate my funds and if my little girls need yet another Tee. The answer is often yes.

aggiechick

quality posts: 5 Private Messages aggiechick

I would have loved to have gotten my hands on a reprint of Raisins Ruin Everything.

bluejester

quality posts: 558 Private Messages bluejester
aggiechick wrote:I would have loved to have gotten my hands on a reprint of Raisins Ruin Everything.

That would have made a great apron.

ivanivanovich

quality posts: 24 Private Messages ivanivanovich
endangeredomega wrote:[sigh] sorry Woot, no appetite for any of this week's offerings.

What s/he said. To me, even the bananas do not have a peel.

ivanivanovich

quality posts: 24 Private Messages ivanivanovich
ChronoSquall14 wrote:I hope Woot! brings back zip-up hoodies as designs permit. I know it's what my wife holds out for.

While I agree with your wife's preferences for zip-up hoodies, I think it's a little harsh to punish you for shirt.woot's failing by holding out.

4khaos

quality posts: 8 Private Messages 4khaos
bluejester wrote:I'm surprised that there isn't a section devoted entirely to Walmazan.

Exactly what I thought.

kendalp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kendalp
greenlightgo722 wrote:I absolutely cannot believe there are not pullover hoodies or long sleeve shirts in kids sizes. I was so excited to get the banana shirt for my daughter, and probably at least one of the long sleeve tees, as she LOVES woot shirts (she has the ninja-cheese shirt and it has made her quite popular in her kindergarten room).

Seriously woot, kids sizes!

This. I was really looking forward to buying my son the banana shirt as a pullover.

greenlightgo722

quality posts: 1 Private Messages greenlightgo722
inkycatz wrote:I've passed this suggestion on for you

This makes me happy! I know there are affordable kids sizes of pullovers and zip-ups and long sleeves, because Cafe Press sells all of those in kids sizes, and they dont do anything that costs money! Also if random shirt shops near my ghetto home can, then giant-mega-super-amazon-funded-woot can provide them!

My daughter's nerdiness is at stake! Think of the future masses of nerds needing to be molded and shaped before Justin Bieber love overtakes them all!!

It's for the future

kevlar51

quality posts: 44 Private Messages kevlar51
bluejester wrote:That would have made a great apron.

wholeheartedly agree!

Narfcake

quality posts: 281 Private Messages Narfcake
aramis525 wrote:As soon as I saw that a patrickspens' shirt was available, I knew this would happen:

First Sucker: Narfcake

Congrats on your 85th patrick shirt, Narf

Oh, very funny ... :P

FWIW, Patrick is actually 3rd when it comes to quantity; I have 13 unique designs. Robbie takes 1st place at 16.5 and Wences is 2nd with 16.

rogue8402

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rogue8402
Narfcake wrote:Oh, very funny ... :P

FWIW, Patrick is actually 3rd when it comes to quantity; I have 13 unique designs. Robbie takes 1st place at 16.5 and Wences is 2nd with 16.

I'm assuming a collaboration? I hope it isn't half a shirt ;)

Narfcake

rogue8402 wrote:I'm assuming a collaboration? I hope it isn't half a shirt ;)

Yes. Forbidden Future is a collab.

4 of Wences' are collaborations too, counting for 2 total.

Collectively, I got the most of his work - 14 solo, 4 collaborations, 3 from GoodJoe, 1 from TeeFury, and 1 from Threadless.

ferrette

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ferrette

How can you have this sale, and not use the Kawaii Cupcake ("Nuuuude!")? That was the best edible shirt ever!

jennsoto

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jennsoto

What? No Cupcakeosaur?!

wesmike

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wesmike

And women's sizes, especially in the long sleeve. I really want the tofu shirt in long sleeve for my wife!!!

missmelis

quality posts: 20 Private Messages missmelis
rogue8402 wrote:I'm assuming a collaboration? I hope it isn't half a shirt ;)

Fortunately, midriff-shirt.woot was short-lived once the powers that be realized that their "belly-hanging-out trend" line made a better joke than actual fashion advice.

The goodness of the true pun is in the direct ratio of its intolerability. - Edgar Allan Poe

gittygrrl

quality posts: 1 Private Messages gittygrrl

Another vote here for kid sizes in long sleeved shirts and hoodies. Thanks for passing the suggestion along. I'm wondering whether my son would be swimming in a Men's Small hoodie...he's in a K12 tee.

rogue8402

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rogue8402
gittygrrl wrote:Another vote here for kid sizes in long sleeved shirts and hoodies. Thanks for passing the suggestion along. I'm wondering whether my son would be swimming in a Men's Small hoodie...he's in a K12 tee.

According to the sizing chart the Men's Small hoodie measurements say about 3" longer than K12 and about 2 and a half inches wider. 33" from center of back to wrist. So not sure about the sleeves.

endangeredomega

quality posts: 37 Private Messages endangeredomega
gittygrrl wrote:Another vote here for kid sizes in long sleeved shirts and hoodies. Thanks for passing the suggestion along. I'm wondering whether my son would be swimming in a Men's Small hoodie...he's in a K12 tee.

Being a gentleman of slighter build and moderate stature, I wear a K12 myself. Add my name to the list hoping for more options in the smaller sizes.

jezebelseven

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jezebelseven

I don't think anyone answered this yet, so I'll ask again, although I think I know the answer:

The long sleeve tees-- same AA blanks as the regular short sleeve? Or more like the pullover hoodies?

Trade with me on TeeTrade!
THINK OF THE PATHOGENS!!!

Impstrong

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Impstrong
jennsoto wrote:What? No Cupcakeosaur?!

No Peanut Butter and Jealousy either really was hoping for that one. Shouldn't have passed it up.

All you have to do is free your mind...

Narfcake

Impstrong wrote:No Peanut Butter and Jealousy either really was hoping for that one. Shouldn't have passed it up.

Who shouldn't have - you? Because they did reissue it two weeks ago.

jezebelseven wrote:I don't think anyone answered this yet, so I'll ask again, although I think I know the answer:

The long sleeve tees-- same AA blanks as the regular short sleeve? Or more like the pullover hoodies?

They're AA 2007 blanks, which is only offered up to 2XL.

arcade-art

quality posts: 1 Private Messages arcade-art

opportunity missed! where are the totes?
all I put in totes are groceries!

............ Video Game Art and Custom Sprites ............

wvutkep1002

quality posts: 6 Private Messages wvutkep1002
hyperseamonkey wrote:nooo I was hoping the donut panic shirt would be back up.

donut panic showed it's face on national donut day, grabbed it FINALLY!

I just keep buying more and more crap...

thornmonkey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thornmonkey

Augh! I was so excited when I saw the theme. I thought I would finally get a replacement for my 'Lime in the Coconut' tee! I think it was titled "Let me get this straight". I would have ordered 3 of them. My favorite shirt EVER...

skipjack2001

quality posts: 3 Private Messages skipjack2001

I saw the link and got excited to find a new "Yay Taco" shirt... but, alas....

Rhonwyn22

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Rhonwyn22

Wah! I was hoping for Fresh Cake!

thumperchick

quality posts: 234 Private Messages thumperchick

I'm sensing a need for a cupcake side-sale, with aprons?

Whatcha say woot-overlords? Can we have a cupcake caucus?

Narfcake

I actually remembered to catch the existing sales numbers on the t-shirts, so I have those sales figures this week too:

1. By Your Powers Combined! Long-Sleeve Tee - Sold 141
2. Cheddar Power Long-Sleeve Tee - Sold 80
3. Melting Defenses Long-Sleeve Tee - Sold 115
4. One Smart Cookie Long-Sleeve Tee - Sold 88
5. Tofu, Food’s Master of Disguise Long-Sleeve Tee - Sold 96
6. Knock, Knock Pullover Hoodie - Sold 117
7. Pure Bread Pullover Hoodie - Sold 77
8. Behold! - Sold 44
9. Gonna Make You Lunch - Sold 40
10. Hungry Bento - Sold 239
11. Salsa Dancing - Sold 48
12. You Complete Me - Sold 88

goneferal

quality posts: 18 Private Messages goneferal

Thanks Narf. You're a numbers guru.

Mavyn

*waits for the 'I missed out' whining to start.*

Seriously...it is a daily sale site...baffles me that people fail when given a week.

cptgone

quality posts: 4 Private Messages cptgone
cptgone wrote:yay, new pullovers!

i ordered Pure Bread (wouldn't have done so if it was a shirt)

today it arrived, and it's amazing! so glad i got it!

i'm keeping my fingers crossed for monday, hoping for new pull-overs (now that i finally know my size)...