jhgalvas

quality posts: 25 Private Messages jhgalvas

A bit sheepish about this but as long as I have been here I haven't got the whole "woot off" thing. I've seen when it has been posted with a new shirt but how does that work? Are all the reckoning shirts on sale for $12? Does it tell the price of the shirt on the page or is it reflected in the cart? I know I should know this but I don't.

paigeg

quality posts: 7 Private Messages paigeg
jhgalvas wrote:A bit sheepish about this but as long as I have been here I haven't got the whole "woot off" thing. I've seen when it has been posted with a new shirt but how does that work? Are all the reckoning shirts on sale for $12? Does it tell the price of the shirt on the page or is it reflected in the cart? I know I should know this but I don't.

Woot Off for shirts is typically a short-term sale of shirts triggered at some point during the overall Woot-Off. I think it lasts an hour or so. All currently available shirts are discounted (those in the Reckoning). Since the current daily price is $12, I imagine the Woot-Off price will rise similarly now, to $14. Though, since the Reckoning shirts price ($15) hasn't really changed, I'm not 100% on that. Still yes, once you click on the shirt you should see the current price, whether normal Reckoning or Woot-Off discounted price.

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
waveformblue wrote:inkycatz wrote:"All this has happened before, and all this will happen again."

Architect...isn't that The Matrix ?

I thought inky was quoting Battlestar.

yeah, you're right. MB.

I have a shirt catalog, y'all!

jhgalvas

Thanks for the help Paigeg!

goneferal

quality posts: 19 Private Messages goneferal
jhgalvas wrote:Thanks for the help Paigeg!

I bought a shirt during the last woot-off & it was $12. You just gotta watch main woot for when they put up the shirt sale. It's kind of a joke that they do it so they can go to lunch, but it really usually is around lunchtime on one of the woot-off days.

adorabrooke

quality posts: 1 Private Messages adorabrooke
Narfcake wrote:... and after all the chaos that has been the Monday reckoning the past several weeks, Congratulations to Acquired Taste for making it to the one year mark!

JOY!

adorabrooke

quality posts: 1 Private Messages adorabrooke
Narfcake wrote:
I would so love it on an apron too.

Great idea!
I would so wear that apron for baking!

crazydoglady

quality posts: 4 Private Messages crazydoglady
adorabrooke wrote:Great idea!
I would so wear that apron for baking!

Suggestion: a few weeks before Mother's Day the weekly special should include Bake It So and Makin’ Bread as aprons. They'd make great Mother's Day gifts!

Narfcake

quality posts: 293 Private Messages Narfcake

One night, and here is where they're at:

Legend: Current rank (Baseline rank) Shirt Name - (Additional sales) and total quantity as of this posting. Refer to the beginning of this reckoning for the baseline sales numbers. DSR are for informational purposes only and not 100% accurate.
1 (1) Shhhhhhh - (+59) to 8655. Approx. 80.68 real time DSR; 64.82 Woot-based DSR
2 (2) Lifetime Achievement Award - (+36) to 3678. Approx. 43.95 real time DSR; 32.7 Woot-based DSR
3 (5) Family Portrait - (+30) to 3579. Approx. 67.32 real time DSR; 28.32 Woot-based DSR
4 (4) Family Breakfast - (+35) to 12932. Approx. 33.92 real time DSR; 27.25 Woot-based DSR
5 (3) Playing Koi - (+14) to 3485. Approx. 40.11 real time DSR; 26.73 Woot-based DSR
6 (6) We’re more than famous! - (+13) to 4435. Approx. 30.39 real time DSR; 24.08 Woot-based DSR
7 (7) Hold Still Guys! - (+13) to 3176. Approx. 28.89 real time DSR; 23.21 Woot-based DSR
8 (8) Motivation - (+20) to 5782. Approx. 27.16 real time DSR; 21.82 Woot-based DSR
9 (9) The Binge - (+26) to 55697. Approx. 23.78 real time DSR; 19.11 Woot-based DSR
10 (10) Elements of Life - (+16) to 2171. Approx. 29.51 real time DSR; 19.03 Woot-based DSR
11 (11) They See Me Rollin' - (+13) to 4091. Approx. 21.47 real time DSR; 17.25 Woot-based DSR
12 (12) Blossom - (+12) to 1948. Approx. 27.68 real time DSR; 17.17 Woot-based DSR
13 (13) It Came Out Of Nowhere - (+8) to 37183. Approx. 20.4 real time DSR; 16.39 Woot-based DSR
14 (14) Code of Arms - (+14) to 4678. Approx. 20.18 real time DSR; 16.21 Woot-based DSR
15 (17) Nevermore - (+25) to 46245. Approx. 20.18 real time DSR; 16.21 Woot-based DSR
16 (15) Run Away! Run Away! - (+14) to 10850. Approx. 20.05 real time DSR; 16.11 Woot-based DSR
17 (16) Unstealthiest Ninja II: The Unstealthening - (+9) to 5455. Approx. 19.65 real time DSR; 15.79 Woot-based DSR
18 (18) Acquired Taste - (+20) to 21490. Approx. 19.47 real time DSR; 15.64 Woot-based DSR
19 (19) Schrödinger’s Equation - (+24) to 7510. Approx. 18.76 real time DSR; 15.07 Woot-based DSR
20 (20) Makin’ Bread - (+15) to 8217. Approx. 18.31 real time DSR; 14.71 Woot-based DSR
21 (21) The Birthplace of Inspiration - (+23) to 4546. Approx. 17.69 real time DSR; 14.21 Woot-based DSR
22 (22) Going to a Cheesier Place - (+25) to 1841. Approx. 40.39 real time DSR; 14.24 Woot-based DSR
23 (23) Blending In - (+26) to 1723. Approx. 53.11 real time DSR; 14.13 Woot-based DSR
24 (24) I like you, but… - (+14) to 1586. Approx. 14.87 real time DSR; 8.32 Woot-based DSR
25 (25) Robo Hobo - (+1) to 849. Approx. 6.84 real time DSR; 3.57 Woot-based DSR
26 (26) Sissy Sea Fight - (+6) to 542. Approx. 7.61 real time DSR; 3.62 Woot-based DSR
91 (91) Best Friends Forever - (+39) to 1479. Approx. 39.16 real time DSR; n/a Woot-based DSR
92 (92) The Pen and The Sword - 1865.

Alas, Makin' Bread's (+15) isn't helping its survival. Neither is Winter UnNinja's (+9).

debragr

quality posts: 3 Private Messages debragr
Narfcake wrote:Awwwww. Even WootBot misses the flaming UnNinja ...

Nah...the ninja was just SO unstealthy it didn't even get off the page when reckoned!

jhgalvas

crazydoglady wrote:Suggestion: a few weeks before Mother's Day the weekly special should include Bake It So and Makin’ Bread as aprons. They'd make great Mother's Day gifts!

I agree. And I love my "Kitchen Warfare" apron!

regularshmo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages regularshmo
escapecar wrote:Ah, if only it were that simple. For shirts with less than 28 days on sale at the end of the Reckoning, you have to keep track of the actual total days on sale. So Cheesier Place will have 8.5 days of post-debut sales at noon on 2/20, while Birthplace of Inspiration will have the full 28.

I've started analyzing this by what each shirt needs to sell to end up with a targeted DSR by Noon on Monday. 20 seems to be a good target right now. (Unstealthiest Ninja was just a little over 20 for 21st place last week.) For a four-week shirt, that's 560 sales, and I adjust that total down for newer shirts. So Cheesier Place only needs 170 sales to get there.

By my count, Birthplace of Inspiration needed 185 more sales after last night to get there, and that's a tall order.

my brain hurts

mdraugh

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mdraugh
mrsstudrobinson wrote:

It's inevitable to have more than one shirt on the chopping block when you're a great artist and have many shirts in the reckoning.
You know why Ramyb is such a great artist? Why he has many shirts that sell, and ones that sell a lot? Because he is adaptive. He designs shirts with different styles for different themes. His shirts appeal to many different people and you gotta give the guy due credit - he knows what people want, usually. He has excellent ideas, and he executes them really well.

Wow ... just shows how opinions can vary. To my eye, Ramy is far from a "great artist." I imagine him sitting down every week designing shirts with something like Visio: drag in a cute bunny/squirrel/turtle/Vader here, another there, set the background color, do a little doodling to change the equipment/setting, and voila -- another "masterpiece." And once in a while grab the cute figure from someone else's shirt and add it to the shapes library (notice how the ninjas in his Waldo shirt look exactly like the ninja in Shhhhhh!, for instance).

Even his non-cutesy-animal offerings usually seem derivative and/or obvious when I see them. "The Birthplace of Inspiration"? Please! The write-up on that one was absolutely spot-on. The write-up for "Blossom" showed way more creativity and originality than the shirt does.

It's even arguable whether Ramy has a talent for fitting his designs to the Derby theme. His designs' connection to the theme is often tenuous at best, as with "Birthplace" (the theme was Motivation) or the justifiably-infamous "Cooler Than You" (giving one penguin big headphones to force-fit it into the Retro Audio derby).

Ramy is popular, and there's nothing inherently wrong with that, but for my money that's really his primary talent. (Well, that and last-second Monday saves.)

margiecakes

quality posts: 2 Private Messages margiecakes
grahamcrackercoyote wrote:I'm feeling kind of MEH about most of the fogged Cat entries - I thought it was going to be a wallet-emptying event on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday and now I'm not so sure...

I'm actually relieved about that. In fact, I just told my boyfriend, "My pocketbook is relieved that woot just hasn't been cranking out shirts I like the last few days." I thought the cat shirts were going to end it, but the only one I sort-of enjoy enough to buy is 'The Artist,' but I don't think it is 'sort-of' enough to actually buy it.

That being said, I need to grab "Makin' Bread" before it goes bye-bye.

citizencoyote

quality posts: 42 Private Messages citizencoyote
mdraugh wrote:
Ramy is popular, and there's nothing inherently wrong with that, but for my money that's really his primary talent. (Well, that and last-second Monday saves.)

A year ago I would have agreed with you. Heck, six months ago I would have agreed with you. These past couple months, however, have altered my opinion. Ramy has definitely shown more variety in his designs. Look at Family Breakfast; not a bunguin or fractal in sight. Yeah, it's a Star Wars shirt, but so what? So was Boba Fetch, @-@, It's A Trap!, and many others; not going to fault him for that.

What Ramy is good at (aside from knowing his audience) is creating cute designs very quickly. He's obviously a fast artist, and his various cutesy animals looks the same because he's probably drawn them thousands of times. A Ramy design is almost always one of the first ones submitted to a derby.

I'm not a big fan of his designs, but I recognize that's more my taste than anything to do with him these days. In my opinion, Ramy has put effort into addressing the criticisms leveled at his work in years past. I freely admit to being pleasantly surprised by some of his entries nowadays, such that I can even overlook the cute on occasion.

He's also not the only artist "guilty" of trying to save designs. Narf's numbers were born of trying to prove that something fishy was going on Monday mornings, and while they did reveal some shenanigans early on, they also later showed that the problem was overblown. Heck, at this point I think the regulars who post here are as guilty of trying to save designs as anyone else!

ochopika

quality posts: 28 Private Messages ochopika

Staff

ramyb wrote:Cross your fingers, but I have a feeling that your kitty will get some major sales this weekend from the kitty derby

I hope so, though I know my famous kitty can't last forever

@bassanimation; thanks for broadcasting my kitty! Hmm that sounds funny for some reason...

aramis525

quality posts: 8 Private Messages aramis525
ochopika wrote:@bassanimation; thanks for broadcasting my kitty!

Did anyone else get an AWESOME visual after reading this?!?!?

specsmachine

quality posts: 31 Private Messages specsmachine
citizencoyote wrote:Look at Family Breakfast; not a bunguin or fractal in sight.

In all fairness, I think bassanimation should get at least a little tip of the cap for that one.

bassanimation wrote:So, if anyone wants to topple this king of shirts, you might try a cooking Darth Vader...or bunny....or perhaps a bunny cooking Darth Vader. CLAIM!!! -hides idea in bedding and covers it with a ball-

krandaller

quality posts: 1 Private Messages krandaller
crazydoglady wrote:Suggestion: a few weeks before Mother's Day the weekly special should include Bake It So and Makin’ Bread as aprons. They'd make great Mother's Day gifts!

Not that I'm encouraging the trend, but where's the "Like" button for this comment?

bounty42

quality posts: 15 Private Messages bounty42

IT continues to amaze me that people buy that shirt. Having stared at cats for far longer than anyperson not on a mind altering substance should, I can safely tell you that the motion the cat is making is the one it uses to bury it's poo. In your food.

The thought of a nice fresh steaming loaf in my nice fresh steaming loaf turns my stomache every time I SEE that thing!

Numquam minoris aestimo potentia stultis, maxime in magna coetus
------------------------------------
■(1:40 PM, 7/27/2012) bounty42 quips, "Forget Guest Editor, what we need is a Guest Rejectionator."
■(10:40 AM, 6/21/2012 ) bounty42 inquires, "Is it just me, or do we not typically get this many Editors Choice shirts?"
■(2:02 PM, 6/15/2012) bounty42 runs numbers.
■(10:40 AM, 6/7/2012) bounty42 dispenses wisdom for all those 'too late' naysayers, "A woot shirt is never late, nor is it early, it arrives precisely when it means to."
■(3:20 PM, 5/18/2012) bounty42 states, "The turtle is very cute, and I love the smug look he's got."

crazydoglady

citizencoyote wrote:A year ago I would have agreed with you. Heck, six months ago I would have agreed with you. These past couple months, however, have altered my opinion. Ramy has definitely shown more variety in his designs. Look at Family Breakfast; not a bunguin or fractal in sight. Yeah, it's a Star Wars shirt, but so what? So was Boba Fetch, @-@, It's A Trap!, and many others; not going to fault him for that.

What Ramy is good at (aside from knowing his audience) is creating cute designs very quickly. He's obviously a fast artist, and his various cutesy animals looks the same because he's probably drawn them thousands of times. A Ramy design is almost always one of the first ones submitted to a derby.

I'm not a big fan of his designs, but I recognize that's more my taste than anything to do with him these days. In my opinion, Ramy has put effort into addressing the criticisms leveled at his work in years past. I freely admit to being pleasantly surprised by some of his entries nowadays, such that I can even overlook the cute on occasion.

He's also not the only artist "guilty" of trying to save designs. Narf's numbers were born of trying to prove that something fishy was going on Monday mornings, and while they did reveal some shenanigans early on, they also later showed that the problem was overblown. Heck, at this point I think the regulars who post here are as guilty of trying to save designs as anyone else!

Very well said. I had a "don't vote or buy Ramy" policy up until about 3 months ago; heck, I'll even admit that when my nephew asked for a Cell Division I waited until the afternoon it had been reckoned so that my purchase wouldn't help save it! I noticed a change in his work starting about 4 months ago that appears to be a real change and not an anomaly; I will now vote for his designs even though I don't do artsy or cute and therefore don't buy much Ramy (I have 2 Cats ).

I admit I still have a gut reaction similar to what

mdraugh wrote:here

when I read some of the posts by die-hard Ramy fans but when I analyze it I realize that I'm being a snob. Ramy has found a market with wooters whose opinions about what makes a "great artist" or "art" differ greatly from mine, but their votes and their money have the same value mine does. As long as there is no longer anything sneaky or underhanded going on - well, more power to him.

ETA: I'm still working on the url's...

waveformblue

quality posts: 1 Private Messages waveformblue
mdraugh wrote:Wow ... just shows how opinions can vary. To my eye, Ramy is far from a "great artist." I imagine him sitting down every week designing shirts with something like Visio: drag in a cute bunny/squirrel/turtle/Vader here, another there, set the background color, do a little doodling to change the equipment/setting, and voila -- another "masterpiece." And once in a while grab the cute figure from someone else's shirt and add it to the shapes library (notice how the ninjas in his Waldo shirt look exactly like the ninja in Shhhhhh!, for instance).

Even his non-cutesy-animal offerings usually seem derivative and/or obvious when I see them. "The Birthplace of Inspiration"? Please! The write-up on that one was absolutely spot-on. The write-up for "Blossom" showed way more creativity and originality than the shirt does.

It's even arguable whether Ramy has a talent for fitting his designs to the Derby theme. His designs' connection to the theme is often tenuous at best, as with "Birthplace" (the theme was Motivation) or the justifiably-infamous "Cooler Than You" (giving one penguin big headphones to force-fit it into the Retro Audio derby).

Birthplace of Inspiration was right on target...maybe because I see inspiration and creativity as virtually the same thing. Don't you see the colours, stars, and planets blending into neurons? To me that screams, "if the mind can think it, you can do it". I don't know a concept more inspiring.

BTW...I was one of those last-minute wooters who saved Birthplace last week. I realised it was a ramyb design only after I bought it. That in itself taught me something. I had read stuff about some artists when I first started wooting not long ago. In fact, I formed some opinions based on what I read. Stupid move on my part. My thoughts have changed a bit since I decided to use my own eyes and mind.

Can someone help me out here and post a link to the "Eew...it Eats Snakes" Derby comments? Doing it from my iPhone 3gs is just too painful. Those who discount mister b's artistic chops should read up. In this case, it's not the art itself that makes the artist, but the willingness to share what he's learned.

One more thing...the Waldo ninjas look nothing like Quiet ninja...unless you think all Japanese look alike :-)

bounty42

Trailin' for the Day:

(13) It Came Out Of Nowhere . . . [ +52]
(14) Code of Arms . . . . . . . . . . [+49]
(15) Nevermore . . . . . . . . . . . .[+42]
(15) Run Away! Run Away! . . . . .[+47]
(17) Unstealthiest Ninja II . . . . . [+36]
(18) Acquired Taste . . . . . . . . . [+26]
(19) Schrödinger’s Equation . . . .[+15]
(20) Makin’ Bread . . . . . . . . . . [0]
(21) The Birthplace of Inspiration [-10]

I realize that my numbers, which are just math on Nerf's numbers, aren't the same numbers. I can't explain it, if you want to try, feel free. If it happens again tomorrow, I'll dig deeper.

■(1:40 PM, 7/27/2012) bounty42 quips, "Forget Guest Editor, what we need is a Guest Rejectionator."
■(10:40 AM, 6/21/2012 ) bounty42 inquires, "Is it just me, or do we not typically get this many Editors Choice shirts?"
■(10:40 AM, 6/7/2012) bounty42 dispenses wisdom for all those 'too late' naysayers, "A woot shirt is never late, nor is it early, it arrives precisely when it means to."
■(3:20 PM, 5/18/2012) bounty42 states, "The turtle is very cute, and I love the smug look he's got."

vkinman

quality posts: 1 Private Messages vkinman

So just confirming, the sales for items of the same design but different format (like the Making Bread hoodie I got, love it!) don't count toward the t-shirt reconing numbers, right? Kind of a pitty, in some ways.

On a side note, I agree with the Making Bread apron nomination. :-)

escapecar

quality posts: 16 Private Messages escapecar

There's a secret international cabal propping up that bird shirt, isn't there?

It's a clever enough design, but after nearly four years of people noting that it's hard to read when new, and nearly illegible after a few trips through the laundry, that's the only way I can explain it.

crazydoglady

waveformblue wrote:
Can someone help me out here and post a link to the "Eew...it Eats Snakes" Derby comments? Doing it from my iPhone 3gs is just too painful. Those who discount mister b's artistic chops should read up. In this case, it's not the art itself that makes the artist, but the willingness to share what he's learned.

One more thing...the Waldo ninjas look nothing like Quiet ninja...unless you think all Japanese look alike :-)

Link: Ramy posts on how to half-tone but you should know that I have been wooting for almost a year and up until about 6 weeks ago the only time I ever saw a Ramy post was when he was defendimg himself from a direct accusation. It's great to see Ramy contributing to the community but it is a recent change, you should try to understand that some of the wooters that have been around for years are going to be less flexible in their opinions. BUT. I totally agree with you about the Ninjas - I compared them carefully after I read the post and saw NO similarities.

mrsstudrobinson

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mrsstudrobinson

I can't reply to everybody but:

I should have bought Boba Fetch too (but didn't), to have the whole set as it comes. Boo to bad foresight!

I am a new Wooter (since October) so I can only comment on what I've seen since then, which is pretty favorable.

Ramy isn't necessarily my favorite artists, I just think he's really good and I was addressing all the hate I saw floating around as I understood it. Since I haven't been here a long time, I didn't know things had changed in the Woot Community, so a lot of it didn't really make much sense - I explained it away as a bizarre sort of jealousy. :\

ochopika

quality posts: 28 Private Messages ochopika

Staff

bounty42 wrote:IT continues to amaze me that people buy that shirt. Having stared at cats for far longer than anyperson not on a mind altering substance should, I can safely tell you that the motion the cat is making is the one it uses to bury it's poo. In your food.

The thought of a nice fresh steaming loaf in my nice fresh steaming loaf turns my stomache every time I SEE that thing!

Oh dear! I'm sorry that the bread kitty makes you think of poo. It's meant to reference the "kneading" action that cats do when they're comfortable. You know, on your bed or your lap.

This behavior comes from when kittens knead their mother's...cat boobs... for milk (sorry that is the only way I could think to say it). Does that make it slightly less gross?

waveformblue

quality posts: 1 Private Messages waveformblue
ochopika wrote:Oh dear! I'm sorry that the bread kitty makes you think of poo. It's meant to reference the "kneading" action that cats do when they're comfortable. You know, on your bed or your lap.

This behavior comes from when kittens knead their mother's...cat boobs... for milk (sorry that is the only way I could think to say it). Does that make it slightly less gross?

Doesn't make it any less painful, tho'. The first and only time I allowed a cat on my lap he did the kneading thing. I was wearing thin shorts. A lap dance it wasn't.

jhgalvas

mrsstudrobinson wrote:I should have bought Boba Fetch too (but didn't), to have the whole set as it comes. Boo to bad foresight! :\

Maybe now that woot is doing weekly themed alternate sales thingys they can post a bunch of past Star Wars shirts. There must be 50+ out there.

bounty42

escapecar wrote:There's a secret international cabal propping up that bird shirt, isn't there?

It's a clever enough design, but after nearly four years of people noting that it's hard to read when new, and nearly illegible after a few trips through the laundry, that's the only way I can explain it.

Actually the current running theory is that there are 4 people who absolutely love it, but they have to keep buying a new one every week for that exact reason...

margiecakes

quality posts: 2 Private Messages margiecakes
ochopika wrote:Oh dear! I'm sorry that the bread kitty makes you think of poo. It's meant to reference the "kneading" action that cats do when they're comfortable. You know, on your bed or your lap.

Oh, ochopika, don't fret. I'm not sure where bounty is getting the 'poop' idea from. I sent the link for the "Makin' Bread" shirt to my friends, and several of them loved it and bought it immediately. We got it.

Although, I have to say, we call it "Makin' Biscuits" around this house.

polluxoil

quality posts: 33 Private Messages polluxoil

I think next reckoning has the potential to be a bloodbath. I think The Pen and the Sword, Hey! Listen!, and Force Equation all have the potential to have a strong enough showing to make it in the top 20, and I'd be very surprised if all three kitty derby winners don't break out of the top 20. Any shirts with slow weeks in the past month may find themselves at the bottom of the barrel.

Next week could get very fun.

Narfcake

The remaining two noobs escaped, so which shirts will ultimately end up 21st and 22nd? That's for your wallet to find out.

Legend: Current rank (Baseline rank) Shirt Name - (Additional sales) and total quantity as of this posting. Refer to the beginning of this reckoning for the baseline sales numbers. DSR are for informational purposes only and not 100% accurate.
1 (1) Shhhhhhh - (+140) to 8736. Approx. 80.65 real time DSR; 67.71 Woot-based DSR
2 (5) Family Portrait - (+100) to 3649. Approx. 67.67 real time DSR; 35.68 Woot-based DSR
3 (2) Lifetime Achievement Award - (+76) to 3718. Approx. 43.68 real time DSR; 34.56 Woot-based DSR
4 (4) Family Breakfast - (+68) to 12965. Approx. 33.86 real time DSR; 28.43 Woot-based DSR
5 (3) Playing Koi - (+23) to 3494. Approx. 37.47 real time DSR; 27.27 Woot-based DSR
6 (6) We’re more than famous! - (+38) to 4460. Approx. 30.12 real time DSR; 25.02 Woot-based DSR
7 (7) Hold Still Guys! - (+30) to 3193. Approx. 28.37 real time DSR; 23.82 Woot-based DSR
8 (8) Motivation - (+35) to 5797. Approx. 26.63 real time DSR; 22.36 Woot-based DSR
9 (9) The Binge - (+54) to 55725. Approx. 23.95 real time DSR; 20.11 Woot-based DSR
10 (10) Elements of Life - (+29) to 2184. Approx. 27.98 real time DSR; 19.87 Woot-based DSR
11 (11) They See Me Rollin' - (+40) to 4118. Approx. 21.69 real time DSR; 18.21 Woot-based DSR
12 (12) Blossom - (+18) to 1954. Approx. 25.48 real time DSR; 17.59 Woot-based DSR
13 (23) Blending In - (+54) to 1751. Approx. 44.52 real time DSR; 17.87 Woot-based DSR
14 (13) It Came Out Of Nowhere - (+27) to 37202. Approx. 20.33 real time DSR; 17.07 Woot-based DSR
15 (14) Code of Arms - (+36) to 4700. Approx. 20.25 real time DSR; 17 Woot-based DSR
16 (17) Nevermore - (+47) to 46267. Approx. 20.25 real time DSR; 17 Woot-based DSR
17 (18) Acquired Taste - (+48) to 21518. Approx. 19.82 real time DSR; 16.64 Woot-based DSR
18 (15) Run Away! Run Away! - (+29) to 10865. Approx. 19.82 real time DSR; 16.64 Woot-based DSR
19 (16) Unstealthiest Ninja II: The Unstealthening - (+31) to 5477. Approx. 19.74 real time DSR; 16.57 Woot-based DSR
20 (22) Going to a Cheesier Place - (+45) to 1861. Approx. 35.16 real time DSR; 16.59 Woot-based DSR
21 (19) Schrödinger’s Equation - (+52) to 7538. Approx. 19.14 real time DSR; 16.07 Woot-based DSR
22 (20) Makin’ Bread - (+51) to 8253. Approx. 19.06 real time DSR; 16 Woot-based DSR
23 (21) The Birthplace of Inspiration - (+41) to 4564. Approx. 17.69 real time DSR; 14.86 Woot-based DSR
24 (24) I like you, but… - (+21) to 1593. Approx. 13.86 real time DSR; 8.88 Woot-based DSR
25 (25) Robo Hobo - (+5) to 853. Approx. 6.42 real time DSR; 3.91 Woot-based DSR
26 (26) Sissy Sea Fight - (+11) to 547. Approx. 7.16 real time DSR; 4.1 Woot-based DSR
91 (91) Best Friends Forever - (+61) to 1501. Approx. 30.35 real time DSR; n/a Woot-based DSR
92 (92) The Pen and The Sword - (+87) to 1952. Approx. 86.16 real time DSR; n/a Woot-based DSR
93 (93) Hey! Listen! - 2727.

elankat

quality posts: 7 Private Messages elankat
bounty42 wrote:IT continues to amaze me that people buy that shirt. Having stared at cats for far longer than anyperson not on a mind altering substance should, I can safely tell you that the motion the cat is making is the one it uses to bury it's poo. In your food.

That makes it even better in my mind because it's definitely something a cat would do. Evil little things.

citizencoyote

quality posts: 42 Private Messages citizencoyote
Narfcake wrote:The remaining two noobs escaped, so which shirts will ultimately end up 21st and 22nd? That's for your wallet to find out.

Run Away! Run Away! has some pretty weak sales so far, as does It Came Out of Nowhere. It would take something crazy to drive the latter into the Danger Zone, however (but could this be the unexpected thing I thought might happen?) Blossom is looking to set itself up for a mighty fall next week if it doesn't pick up some sales, too.

At any rate, it looks like it will be a fight just as it has been the past several weeks.

escapecar

quality posts: 16 Private Messages escapecar

The noobs have made their break, leaving us with eight veteran shirts, battling to the death for survival. Two will not make it.

Buckle up!

dcroe05

quality posts: 12 Private Messages dcroe05

So if we want to keep up the theme of helping the artists, as we all did with DoOomcat and UnNinjaI, then we need to support Darth Meow if it prints...

Nblottie now has a newborn sun (as announced on the new derby thread).

meepee

quality posts: 33 Private Messages meepee

And....
both cats slip into the danger zone! Which one will make it out?

Narfcake

Another night ... and don't be surprised if come Monday, it's 6-way fight for safety.

1 (1) Shhhhhhh - (+187) to 8783. Approx. 79.27 real time DSR; 69.39 Woot-based DSR
2 (5) Family Portrait - (+145) to 3694. Approx. 63.87 real time DSR; 40.42 Woot-based DSR
3 (2) Lifetime Achievement Award - (+109) to 3751. Approx. 43.08 real time DSR; 36.09 Woot-based DSR
4 (4) Family Breakfast - (+110) to 13007. Approx. 34.19 real time DSR; 29.93 Woot-based DSR
5 (3) Playing Koi - (+41) to 3512. Approx. 35.97 real time DSR; 28.36 Woot-based DSR
6 (6) We’re more than famous! - (+53) to 4475. Approx. 29.46 real time DSR; 25.58 Woot-based DSR
7 (7) Hold Still Guys! - (+48) to 3211. Approx. 27.95 real time DSR; 24.46 Woot-based DSR
8 (8) Motivation - (+47) to 5809. Approx. 26.03 real time DSR; 22.79 Woot-based DSR
9 (9) The Binge - (+86) to 55757. Approx. 24.27 real time DSR; 21.25 Woot-based DSR
10 (10) Elements of Life - (+47) to 2202. Approx. 27.14 real time DSR; 21.03 Woot-based DSR
11 (23) Blending In - (+79) to 1776. Approx. 39.63 real time DSR; 21.2 Woot-based DSR
12 (11) They See Me Rollin' - (+61) to 4139. Approx. 21.66 real time DSR; 18.96 Woot-based DSR
13 (12) Blossom - (+36) to 1972. Approx. 24.79 real time DSR; 18.83 Woot-based DSR
14 (22) Going to a Cheesier Place - (+64) to 1880. Approx. 31.92 real time DSR; 18.82 Woot-based DSR
15 (13) It Came Out Of Nowhere - (+48) to 37223. Approx. 20.36 real time DSR; 17.82 Woot-based DSR
16 (17) Nevermore - (+65) to 46285. Approx. 20.15 real time DSR; 17.64 Woot-based DSR
17 (16) Unstealthiest Ninja II: The Unstealthening - (+59) to 5505. Approx. 20.07 real time DSR; 17.57 Woot-based DSR
18 (14) Code of Arms - (+49) to 4713. Approx. 19.95 real time DSR; 17.46 Woot-based DSR
19 (19) Schrödinger’s Equation - (+82) to 7568. Approx. 19.58 real time DSR; 17.14 Woot-based DSR
20 (15) Run Away! Run Away! - (+41) to 10877. Approx. 19.5 real time DSR; 17.07 Woot-based DSR
21 (18) Acquired Taste - (+60) to 21530. Approx. 19.5 real time DSR; 17.07 Woot-based DSR
22 (20) Makin’ Bread - (+75) to 8277. Approx. 19.26 real time DSR; 16.86 Woot-based DSR
23 (21) The Birthplace of Inspiration - (+56) to 4579. Approx. 17.58 real time DSR; 15.39 Woot-based DSR
24 (24) I like you, but… - (+35) to 1607. Approx. 13.87 real time DSR; 10 Woot-based DSR
25 (26) Sissy Sea Fight - (+16) to 552. Approx. 6.85 real time DSR; 4.57 Woot-based DSR
26 (25) Robo Hobo - (+7) to 855. Approx. 5.87 real time DSR; 4.09 Woot-based DSR
91 (91) Best Friends Forever - (+72) to 1512. Approx. 23.91 real time DSR; n/a Woot-based DSR
92 (92) The Pen and The Sword - (+118) to 1983. Approx. 58.65 real time DSR; n/a Woot-based DSR
93 (93) Hey! Listen! - (+107) to 2834. Approx. 105.75 real time DSR; n/a Woot-based DSR
94 (94) Force Equation - 1966.