crystalballmac

quality posts: 0 Private Messages crystalballmac

Why so far off to the side? I don't understand these shirt designs where it takes up a huge vertical section of the shirt and its positioned on the edge.

coriolanuskid

quality posts: 2 Private Messages coriolanuskid

still trying to decide about this one. probably will have to skip it because, yeah, breasts. how frustrating and depressing.

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
coriolanuskid wrote: yeah, breasts. how frustrating and depressing.

I wholeheartedly disagree with this statement.

move along

ghostofdavid

quality posts: 11 Private Messages ghostofdavid
smklung wrote:Not trying to beat a dead horse or anything but if this shirt was $10 i would have ordered it immediately. $12 made me think about it then 2 hours later i decided i didn't want it as badly. Thanks for saving me some cash woot!

I feel this way. To quote Washington Bartholomew Hogwallop, "They got this depression on; I got to do for me an' mine!"

Suck it, Trebek.

gimpyestrada

quality posts: 3 Private Messages gimpyestrada

Can you say phallic?

brasssong

quality posts: 11 Private Messages brasssong

Sean Connery has some thoughts on the subject..

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/80693916/

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
rossismyname wrote:This is the 3rd shirt I would have purchased if it wasn't silver. I just can't see myself in a silver shirt.

You know I said the same thing about University Wikipedius, but it honestly I ended up liking it a lot more than I thought. If you like the design you should give it a go.

I'm just hanging out, really.

rockymike

quality posts: 16 Private Messages rockymike
smklung wrote:Not if this shirt was $10 i would have ordered it immediately. $12 made me think about it then 2 hours later i decided i didn't want it as badly. Thanks for saving me some cash woot!

That's the way I feel. I love it, but I don't know that I $12 love it.

Yeah, so there's that...

lewazar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lewazar

Not a word about what it is made of. Cotton? Polyester? Blend?

Lew Azar

loaba

quality posts: 31 Private Messages loaba

That's a really nice pen/letter opener, but how do you keep from cutting yourself when writing or getting ink all over your hand when opening a letter?

midga59

quality posts: 0 Private Messages midga59

So, no answers to the question "Why $12?"

CasualSax

quality posts: 8 Private Messages CasualSax

I have to ask you..about the Penis Mightier. Does it really work?

24 x woots (0 Bunnies Ogling Carrots )
23 x shirts (18 Random )
.5 x wine (split order)
5 x sellout (mandatory parentheses)
1 x kids (did I win yet?)

gusvonpooch

quality posts: 24 Private Messages gusvonpooch
lewazar wrote:Not a word about what it is made of. Cotton? Polyester? Blend?

Features•Fiber Content:100% Cotton
•Place of Origin:USA

gusvonpooch

quality posts: 24 Private Messages gusvonpooch
midga59 wrote:So, no answers to the question "Why $12?"

See Bluejester's post #17 today about the increase

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

midga59 wrote:So, no answers to the question "Why $12?"

Answers can be found herein.

NKCartmell

quality posts: 3 Private Messages NKCartmell

I almost got this one...but I wish the blood wasn't so impudent in its disregard of gravity.

goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

lewazar wrote:Not a word about what it is made of. Cotton? Polyester? Blend?

Hello and welcome to woot! How to find information on the site? Adventure! Excitement! Exploration! Curiosity rewarded with knowledge! Winning!!!

(Oh, oh, oh! Also? The shirt.woot FAQ is an awesome resource well worth a read! Even I reread it on a regular basis to brush up on my fabulous helping-you-out-like-a-BAW55555 skills. You're welcome!)

midga59

quality posts: 0 Private Messages midga59

blanked

quality posts: 10 Private Messages blanked
j5 wrote:I wholeheartedly disagree with this statement.

Me too. I've never understood the fear of wearing a design that covers the whole shirt (or in this case, one side). Frankly, the designs that sit on the breasts are the ones that scream 'Hey, look at my Bewwbssss!'.
As for the distortion of the image, that happens if a man wears it as well, because, get this, no one's chest is flat, in any direction.

dcormier

quality posts: 2 Private Messages dcormier

The description says the design placement is on the right side, but it sure looks like the left to me.

aquaregia

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aquaregia
dcormier wrote:The description says the design placement is on the right side, but it sure looks like the left to me.

Thanks for pointing this out - I was just going to make the same observation, and ask which it really is: left or right?

Friendly FYI to all the awesome shirt designers out there: as a guitar player, I'm always looking for shirts that will look good onstage, and left-side placement INSURES that the artwork will be at least mostly obscured by the guitar strap. We need more right-side art!

DodgeballBoy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DodgeballBoy

Man, I love the design, I love how it's off-center, I love everything about it... if it wasn't so gray. That's the only thing keeping me from buying one, sadly.

mdnorman

quality posts: 52 Private Messages mdnorman
coriolanuskid wrote: [B]reasts... how frustrating and depressing.

Only sometimes... Oftentimes, not so much. Let someone else be the judge.

mdnorman

quality posts: 52 Private Messages mdnorman

"Minimalism" is good, but I regret that the sword part doesn't more closely resemble a sword and the pen part doesn't look more like a pen. And, instead of droplets of red and black, I would have liked to see a bloody wound at one end and words or scribbles or doodling at the other end.

psychopoisson

quality posts: 1 Private Messages psychopoisson

It kind of looks like a... yeah...
Not the best shirt in the world.

jel2301

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jel2301
jhgalvas wrote:Very cool. Makes me want to read a book. ...Or write one!

Or murder one!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

dcormier wrote:The description says the design placement is on the right side, but it sure looks like the left to me.

I've been told that the design placement is as you look at the shirt, not as you're wearing it. Go fig.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

Narfcake

quality posts: 292 Private Messages Narfcake

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Last wooter to woot: v4gr4nt
Last purchase time: Tuesday, February 14, 2012, 11:57:47 PM Central Time
Order pace: 0m 46.305s
Woot wage: $3,755.79
Woots sold: 1863

Last wooter to woot: Jamminjim0o7
Last purchase time: Tuesday, February 14, 2012, 11:59:29 PM Central Time
Order pace: 0m 46.335s
Woot wage: $3,751.36
Woots sold: 1864

Last wooter to woot: bandgeek9723
Last purchase time: Wednesday, February 15, 2012, 12:01:31 AM Central Time
Order pace: 0m 46.351s
Woot wage: $3,746.07
Woots sold: 1866

Quick purchase after midnight!
First day is 1864 or 1865

thatrobert

quality posts: 28 Private Messages thatrobert

I'm curious how well this will work IRL. I'd love to see a photo of someone wearing this before I buy. Can someone who bought this post when they get it?

andrew8118

quality posts: 0 Private Messages andrew8118

i want one 0.o

goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

andrew8118 wrote:i want one 0.o

The shirt is still for sale--for now--at $15, here.

hutchgirls

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hutchgirls

The person who wrote the shirt's description must not be in marching band, because the drum major does not always use a baton, and you can see their arms just fine.

bassnazi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bassnazi

Expected a grey shirt, got a baby blue one somehow. Writing this angry message online and then I will proceed to hack my computer to pieces with a great sword.

goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

bassnazi wrote:Expected a grey shirt, got a baby blue one somehow. Writing this angry message online and then I will proceed to hack my computer to pieces with a great sword.

What?! Baby blue?!! Impossible! It should be silver: a light grey. Please take excellent, well-lit photos of your oddly-coloured shirt and send links (LINKS! Not attachements! Attachments make the email too big and will be rejected by woot email server beepboopbeep things!) to the photos, along with your order number and explanation of your issue, to service@woot.com.

bassnazi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bassnazi
goldenthorn wrote:What?! Baby blue?!! Impossible! It should be silver: a light grey. Please take excellent, well-lit photos of your oddly-coloured shirt and send links (LINKS! Not attachements! Attachments make the email too big and will be rejected by woot email server beepboopbeep things!) to the photos, along with your order number and explanation of your issue, to service@woot.com.

Perhaps I cannot differentiate between the colors, I questions a few friends and it was either baby blue or a very very light grey color, either way I'm am still satisfied with the shirt .

bandgeek9723

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bandgeek9723

This works doubly well for me as both a writer and a fencer. So good on ya Woot!

ddettamanti

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ddettamanti

Mine took a crazy detour and is taking forever to get here

vjeshitza

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vjeshitza

I loved, but I've read the girls talking about boobs ruining the design, and I'd like to know how does it happen. I'd like to buy one, but not if it looks bad on me... what happens when put over boobs? Does the design distort?

darel

quality posts: 1 Private Messages darel

Oh bummer, I don't think it'll make it past the weekend! Well World Book Day's just passed yesterday, so, time to ride the festivities?