chiobio

quality posts: 2 Private Messages chiobio

I always annoy my "little" brother (he is a big Zelda fan) by making noises that come from videogames... "Hey listen" is my favorite one... and the one that annoys him the most. This would be a perfect gift for him :D

laizurkainon

quality posts: 6 Private Messages laizurkainon

That shirt needs a "Hey" on that "Listen" It's actually kinda ruining it for me.

While Ramy's shirt was pretty much the exact opposite of the dynamic between Ash and Pikachu (don't worry, you just have to watch the first episode) This one just feels weird, and I'm not even wearing it.

Maybe you guys should lay off the references for awhile? I don't really mind them as a policy, but you're off your game.

woodbury419

quality posts: 2 Private Messages woodbury419

Loved it! I got two!! I just need to blow off the dust off of my old N64 now!

-Woodbury419

aeidein

quality posts: 1 Private Messages aeidein

aw, why doesn't it have the "Hey!"?

Awesome shirt; I'd buy for $10.

"Know what I pray for? The strength to change what I can, the inability to accept what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference." -Calvin

kllangellier

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kllangellier
laizurkainon wrote:That shirt needs a "Hey" on that "Listen" It's actually kinda ruining it for me.

Y u no have Hey? But actually 2 things make me not jump for this shirt. First, it's "Hey! Listen!" and second, I'm not liking that I can see annoying lines before I've even blown the picture up. I'm afraid the lines will be SUPER noticeable on the shirt, being larger and all... It's a touch busy too. Someone mentioned how Epic Fail was straightforward and I agree.
But that doesn't mean I think the design is bad. I like it, just not as a shirt. Good job though, I hope it sells well!

Darklurker

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Darklurker
vladistov wrote:It demonstrates the ballistic trajectory of two projectiles (or those of the same projectile launched at different angles*); the x-axis represents horizontal distance and the y-axis represents height.

*The same projectile launched at angles of equal difference from 45 degrees (which yields the greatest horizontal distance), shall travel the same horizontal distance. So, whether Link fires his bow at 30 degrees or 60 degrees, his arrow shall land at the same point, though not at the same time.

Sigh.... Young link cant use the bow

StriderTB

quality posts: 2 Private Messages StriderTB

kllangellier

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kllangellier
Darklurker wrote:Sigh.... Young link cant use the bow

*sigh* he can use his fairy slingshot.

milletr1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages milletr1

I thought it was Peter Pan and Tinkerbell, myself.

neveracquiesce

quality posts: 3 Private Messages neveracquiesce

Ironically, Navi was deaf...

neveracquiesce

quality posts: 3 Private Messages neveracquiesce
CowboyDann wrote:

How...did I never notice a lisp before? Bloody cartridges.

jettavdwrvr

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jettavdwrvr

I so want to be in the fer 1, but the lack of Hey! on the Listen! is holding me back. Also, I can't tell if Link is sobbing or yawning? But....those two pots are just itching to be broken.

pureval

quality posts: 6 Private Messages pureval

I so want this shirt for my son and I. I just wish I knew what size to get him. Why are kids/woman's clothes so difficult?

It puts the crap inside the bag or it gets the hose again.

tryel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tryel

did the artist give this person credit?

http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=55997

Scrooge0

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Scrooge0

LOL, looks oddly familiar :P

LOL cats and Link just wont listen!

http://shirt.woot.com/friends.aspx?k=22097

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 218 Private Messages Spiritgreen

Nice work, Rad & Nate!

I like the relaxed style of the lines. It's easy to polish-polish-polish a drawing, but often friendly, casual artwork suits a t-shirt perfectly.

trekkiegal1701d

quality posts: 2 Private Messages trekkiegal1701d
spilzer wrote:So, I'm not really a Zelda player, but to spell out the joke this shirt is funny because Navi, the fairy creature who is supposed to "help" Link, is more annoying than helpful because she's always saying "Hey Listen!"

Thank you for explaining, spilzer. I know nothing about Zelda, so this shirt was a mystery to me.

basfiji

quality posts: 9 Private Messages basfiji
dpcollects wrote:This shirt is a little "noisy"

I agree, but I will prob end up buying one.

daiuy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages daiuy

I suspect that some who buy this shirt may need to get a real life...I read two pages of comments and am still in the dark.
But hey, Honey Badger don't care.

gemichan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gemichan

If the shirt was more accurate, I would totally buy it. I'm a little disappointed.

secretagentman02

quality posts: 1 Private Messages secretagentman02

Obviously, Link is sleeping (evidenced by the drool).

In for 1.

And yes: "Hey, listen!" is my alert tone for when I get a text message.

-Lurker Extraordinaire

writtennote

quality posts: 0 Private Messages writtennote

I haven't played majora's mask for a while, so did tatl say that or is it a mistake???

Radscoolian

quality posts: 15 Private Messages Radscoolian
GrenadeJumper wrote:...Navi was blue.

Navi turns yellow when z targeting link's enemies.

SeedUvPain

quality posts: 11 Private Messages SeedUvPain

Don't break those pots! Link's tuition is in there!

aramis525

quality posts: 8 Private Messages aramis525
magickharu wrote:Checked my Hylian alphabet and this is not Hylian Letters. Still a good shirt though.

Yes it is!

windscryer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages windscryer

As a teacher I sympathize with Navi's frustration. As a Zelda fan, I want to put her in a bottle, stuff that bottle in an iron boot, and ask the Zorans for directions to a nice bottomless hole.

specsmachine

quality posts: 31 Private Messages specsmachine

Pantone Color(s): White - 1215C - 106C - 1805C - 361C - 3435C - 619C

Woot is printing with SEVEN colors now. That's pretty cool!

cwarfield82

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cwarfield82
milletr1 wrote:I thought it was Peter Pan and Tinkerbell, myself.

I did too!! And I used to consider myself a pretty big 'all things Zelda' fan.. hmm

blanked

quality posts: 10 Private Messages blanked
CowboyDann wrote:

So is this the original link that people were going to use to annoy their friends, before someone decided rickrolling would cause less murders?

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
blanked wrote:So is this the original link that people were going to use to annoy their friends, before someone decided rickrolling would cause less murders?

Be thankful it isn't dubstep.

I'm just hanging out, really.

lightningkyria

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lightningkyria

I almost got this shirt but Link looks rather odd and his outfit doesn't seem right. The white pants imply that he is adult Link but he doesn't have his awesome gloves on (or the white sleeves). Also, Navi was blue. She may have turned yellow when z targeting but without the z target on the shirt then it's just confusing. I guess the picture of the Z button was supposed to imply that? Anyway, it's just too easy to get this mixed up with Tatl, who wasn't quite as annoying as Navi. I guess I just love the Zelda games too much. Everything has to be perfect.

Other than that, it's a good design

gungpimp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gungpimp

I don't get it

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
inkycatz wrote:Be thankful it isn't dubstep.

I like dubstep.

move along

Radscoolian

quality posts: 15 Private Messages Radscoolian
lightningkyria wrote:I almost got this shirt but Link looks rather odd and his outfit doesn't seem right. The white pants imply that he is adult Link but he doesn't have his awesome gloves on (or the white sleeves). Also, Navi was blue. She may have turned yellow when z targeting but without the z target on the shirt then it's just confusing. I guess the picture of the Z button was supposed to imply that? Anyway, it's just too easy to get this mixed up with Tatl, who wasn't quite as annoying as Navi. I guess I just love the Zelda games too much. Everything has to be perfect.

Other than that, it's a good design

Sorry dude.
Part of the problem stems from purely practical reasons. First off, I didn't really want young link sitting spread eagle without pants, hence the leggings.
With Navi, I didn't have enough colors to make her blue. I remembered her frequently changing colors in ocarina, so I didn't feel that yellow was much of a departure.I had completely forgotten about Tatl, though.

It's always a risk when making shirts for fans: one of the only groups of people who would enjoy/wear this shirt are also the types to be super attentive to details like that.

Dolemite

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Dolemite

Being a Sega owner from back in the day, I may be the only person in the world that never played this game in any of its variations.

luminos77

quality posts: 0 Private Messages luminos77
magickharu wrote:Checked my Hylian alphabet and this is not Hylian Letters. Still a good shirt though.

I am not sure what alphabet you are looking at, but it definitely is not Hylian. I won't reveal what the two words translate to, as it was fun trying to figure it out.

Check out this site for the Hylian to English Alphabet

http://zelda.wikia.com/wiki/Hylian_Language

luminos77

quality posts: 0 Private Messages luminos77
Radscoolian wrote:Sorry dude.
Part of the problem stems from purely practical reasons. First off, I didn't really want young link sitting spread eagle without pants, hence the leggings.
With Navi, I didn't have enough colors to make her blue. I remembered her frequently changing colors in ocarina, so I didn't feel that yellow was much of a departure.I had completely forgotten about Tatl, though.

It's always a risk when making shirts for fans: one of the only groups of people who would enjoy/wear this shirt are also the types to be super attentive to details like that.

Tatl is indeed yellow, however Navi is blue. As you both stated, Navi does indeed turn yellow at times. The key fact that proves it is indeed Navi, is that Tatl never alerts Link with "Hey! Listen!", rather a bell sound is made. Great, accurate design.

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
luminos77 wrote:I won't reveal what the two words translate to, as it was fun trying to figure it out.

Too late, guy.

move along

meems212

quality posts: 3 Private Messages meems212

*Stands up slowly and nervous* Hi everyone, I'm Meems and this is my first Shirt Woot. Whew, glad I got that off my chest, I feel so much better.

meems212

quality posts: 3 Private Messages meems212

Sokay, never mind *sits back down*