austinm6

quality posts: 0 Private Messages austinm6

YAY! I'm glad to finally see an artist from the southwest! Let alone NEW MEXICO! Although this state sucks, I still gotta support it. Love the design, love the color, good job, I'll take 2

CrescentDebris

quality posts: 13 Private Messages CrescentDebris

Love it. It's like a look at what goes on during the Editorial Meetings.

salinamarie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages salinamarie
pureval wrote:I so want this shirt for my son and I. I just wish I knew what size to get him. Why are kids/woman's clothes so difficult?

My Daughters are sizes 5t and 7/8, i buy them kids size 6 and 8. The shirts run a little big but look cute and have room to grow. Hope that helps!

Crlygrl34

quality posts: 31 Private Messages Crlygrl34

How do the sizing on these run? I got our son a shirt a couple years back and it seemed small. I was wanting to get my 17 y/o brother this(he probably is one of the biggest Zelda fans ever!). He says he wears a XL but I am debating if I should get a 2XL.

ron21286

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ron21286

I am begging you. Allow me to buy another "Bake It So!" Tee. I will msg all your social accounts. Resistance is futile.

DianaSprinkle

quality posts: 112 Private Messages DianaSprinkle

First Day Sales: 2727

Narfcake

quality posts: 284 Private Messages Narfcake

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Last wooter to woot: fidett
Last purchase time: Wednesday, February 15, 2012, 11:58:11 PM Central Time
Order pace: 0m 31.690s
Woot wage: $3,003.80
Woots sold: 2723

Last wooter to woot: jamlech
Last purchase time: Wednesday, February 15, 2012, 11:59:45 PM Central Time
Order pace: 0m 31.678s
Woot wage: $3,750.65
Woots sold: 2727

Last wooter to woot: traku
Last purchase time: Thursday, February 16, 2012, 12:07:44 AM Central Time
Order pace: 0m 31.842s
Woot wage: $3,729.97
Woots sold: 2728

First day sales - 2727

grimall

quality posts: 0 Private Messages grimall

I managed to get to the Shadow Temple before I finally snapped.

I spent an hour trying to hit Navi with an arrow, using every one I had.

Then walked into the boss fight against Bongo Bongo......

I'm dreaming when I'm tired, and I'm tired when I'm awake.

mcbeeferton

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mcbeeferton

This shirt was my first Woot purchase. I'm a Zelda fan from way back.

haloman800

quality posts: 4 Private Messages haloman800

How can they legally sell this? Zelda is copyright.

defender0fhyrule

quality posts: 0 Private Messages defender0fhyrule

I know woot is changing the lineup of blank shirts, but I found it odd today that I received this shirt with an American Apparel tag instead of a shirt.woot tag.
Also, love the shirt. :D

Narfcake

quality posts: 284 Private Messages Narfcake
defender0fhyrule wrote:I know woot is changing the lineup of blank shirts, but I found it odd today that I received this shirt with an American Apparel tag instead of a shirt.woot tag.
Also, love the shirt. :D

The change-over started yesterday; these were printed last week.

kkpsirog163

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kkpsirog163

Sooo, Ordered this shirt the day it was released.....

Paid Five dollars extra for overnight shipping.

Now it's over a week later, and I have no shirt.

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

kkpsirog163 wrote:Sooo, Ordered this shirt the day it was released.....

Paid Five dollars extra for overnight shipping.

Now it's over a week later, and I have no shirt.

Hey there! I'm sorry that you're having issues with your order. I responded to your post in the main forum, but I'm reposting it in here, in case you check here first:

When you sent customer service an email, did you get an automated response with a case number? You should have. But, whether you did or not, please send the email again (to service@woot.com) and make sure you send it from the email account associated with your woot account. Please include your order number in your email along with your issue. Please be aware that customer service works normal business hours and so doesn't work weekends. They will get back to you on Monday and address your issue. Make sure you check your email spam folders to make sure any responses don't get stuck in there. Thanks and good luck!

rithsv

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rithsv

Just noticed someone wear this shirt on a Sony Uncharted video on YouTube.. at 1:58

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdLuPW6heMU

butters0909

quality posts: 0 Private Messages butters0909

Y'all must not know Zelda very well. Yes, the color of Navi is wrong, but the creator has a legit excuse for that. As for the whole, "Hey, Listen!" thing everyone is ranting about, Navi doesn't always say "Hey" at the beginning. Only when it is optional to talk to her. And as for the leggings, "Link" has leggings in Wind Waker. Which, also, I know is not entirely accurate if Navi is in the picture, but it is not venturing out of the Zelda games. And as I beleive one person mentioned, you can Z-target with the slingshot too, not just the bow. Which if you want to get technical, you just Z-target people to talk to them as well, you don't even require a weapon. Oh, and for whoever said that Link is yawning, he's asleep and drooling. That's why Navi is trying to get his attention.

Anyways, mad props to the creator of this shirt. I bought one, I love it. Thanks =)