lilywhitekitten

quality posts: 3 Private Messages lilywhitekitten

The 2 shirts my husband bought for me after this one have been shipped with tracking numbers but I STILL don't have a tracking number for this one. Why hasn't it shipped?

jk651

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jk651
christopherg wrote:It really looks to me like the kitty is in fact DEAD, lying in a casket of clover.

That's what I saw at first too

smallville824

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smallville824

Staff

lilywhitekitten wrote:The 2 shirts my husband bought for me after this one have been shipped with tracking numbers but I STILL don't have a tracking number for this one. Why hasn't it shipped?

I'm sending you a private message. If you have any questions about any order, please contact us at service@woot.com.

leahfrogs

quality posts: 1 Private Messages leahfrogs
jk651 wrote:That's what I saw at first too

That style of closed eye is commonly used in anime/manga to represent happiness/joy. I'm not sure if that's what the artist was going for but I'm guessing it was.

rehta

quality posts: 6 Private Messages rehta

I would buy one if it was printed on the new shirts where I can actually get a women's shirt instead of a men's shirt because the new shirts aren't sized to only fit anorexic tweens.

-Heather (First Burgandy Olfactory Center 12/6/11)

michaelgrimes

quality posts: 0 Private Messages michaelgrimes

I must say I am a little disappointed in Lucky at Last. I ordered an XL for my wife (44DD), but it wouldn't even fit a chubby little kid! What happened? She is broken hearted!!!!

graywh

quality posts: 2 Private Messages graywh

I was considering buying this to wear March 17 because it was printed on AA blanks, but now that's changed. I just saved $15!

unicornears

quality posts: 0 Private Messages unicornears
margiecakes wrote:That name is awesome! Johnny Cash is my dad's second cousin, a fact I (as a massive Johnny Cash fan) never pass up a chance to brag about. Hence this comment. ;)

I have a cat I call "Cash" too, but it's in reference to his full name of Cassius Clay (you can't call a male cat Cass for short)...he's a "mixed-race" kitty of black and white splotches, 22lbs and 110% fluff, and a very lucky rescue kitty! I agree, adopt the black kitties (and black/white kitties!) in priority since people don't seem to realize that they are the SWEETEST!

unicornears

rehta wrote:I would buy one if it was printed on the new shirts where I can actually get a women's shirt instead of a men's shirt because the new shirts aren't sized to only fit anorexic tweens.

I understand your frustration, but us "anorexic teens", or, you know, graduate school women in our mid twenties, wouldn't be able to order them at all if they were printed on the new shirts. Luckily you can go up to mens (AA mens are NICE I have plenty of XS from their store), but we'll never be able to go down. I'm sorry their female shirts don't fit you specifically, but I do recommend their mens shirts as a decent compromise.

jennynule

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jennynule

i was wondering can i still buy this shirt?

Narfcake

quality posts: 279 Private Messages Narfcake
jennynule wrote:i was wondering can i still buy this shirt?

Yes you can. Just pay attention to the size charts before you order.

leaf1221

quality posts: 0 Private Messages leaf1221

A message about interminable shipping delays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

laurabny

quality posts: 1 Private Messages laurabny

Just arrived in mail today. It is definitely lighter green than it looked like online but I LOVE it! I will have to retire my "Everyone loves an Irish girl" shirt and embrace this one.

P.S. wore my other designer shirt today for Dr. Suess' b-day!

jennynule

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jennynule

can i still buy this shirt?

rogue8402

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rogue8402

sunnyx0r

quality posts: 9 Private Messages sunnyx0r

I have a black cat who was born on St. Patrick's day. This shirt might have to be mine.

jaflodine

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jaflodine

Got mine today. As said previously, it's a little lighter than the one pictured. The sizing of the new blanks is definitely going to take a some trial and error before I find what fits me just right.... This came in larger than what I used to order in a womens. I still love it though and it'll be perfect for St. Patrick's Day!

dragynphyre

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dragynphyre

Cutest shirt EVER! Picked one up for my St. Pat's shindig, and it's gone through the washer/dryer just fine.

thepaul500

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thepaul500

Well, bought one for the GF, had no idea how to compare to the old sizes, and its like a blanket on her. Real Dot's Poetry Corner.

Yeah.... I am cooler than you.

item date qty
Woots: Altec Lansing Orbit Speaker

darlenemay

quality posts: 0 Private Messages darlenemay

just got this shirt. one of my friends told me about this site and this is the first shirt I saw. It's perfect for st. patrick's day. thanks

unicornears

unicornears wrote:I understand your frustration, but us "anorexic teens", or, you know, graduate school women in our mid twenties, wouldn't be able to order them at all if they were printed on the new shirts. Luckily you can go up to mens (AA mens are NICE I have plenty of XS from their store), but we'll never be able to go down. I'm sorry their female shirts don't fit you specifically, but I do recommend their mens shirts as a decent compromise.

To expand on this. Just got mine in the mail...IN THE NEW SHIRT! What the FLIP? I j'adore this print but I PAID FOR, AND CONTRACTED THE OLD SHIRT DESIGN.

Very very irked. The shirt is useless to me.

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

unicornears wrote:To expand on this. Just got mine in the mail...IN THE NEW SHIRT! What the FLIP? I j'adore this print but I PAID FOR, AND CONTRACTED THE OLD SHIRT DESIGN.

Very very irked. The shirt is useless to me.

If you haven't done so already, please email service@woot.com with your order number and description of your issue.

joesred

quality posts: 0 Private Messages joesred

I ordered this shirt on Feb 22, 2012.

It has not made it here yet.....

Unlucky...

Unhappy...

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 546 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

joesred wrote:I ordered this shirt on Feb 22, 2012.

It has not made it here yet.....

Unlucky...

Unhappy...

Send service@woot.com an email so they can hunt it up for you.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

amonetti

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amonetti

My girlfriend linked me this. She's got a black cat named lucky, which I'm convinced is pure evil.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
amonetti wrote:My girlfriend linked me this. She's got a black cat named lucky, which I'm convinced is pure evil.

All cats are evil, it's just a matter of degrees.

I'm just hanging out, really.

joesred

quality posts: 0 Private Messages joesred
ThunderThighs wrote:Send service@woot.com an email so they can hunt it up for you.

Well I wrote service@woot.com still waiting... contacted Fedex...and all I got was SORRY try to get a refund...

Still not here.

pacepalm

DennisWKam

quality posts: 22 Private Messages DennisWKam

Staff

joesred wrote:Well I wrote service@woot.com still waiting... contacted Fedex...and all I got was SORRY try to get a refund...

Still not here.

pacepalm

Hmm... it looks like we're offering you a replacement or a refund. The only thing we need from you is to reply to our email confirming your address.

chelsealynn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chelsealynn
rehta wrote:I would buy one if it was printed on the new shirts where I can actually get a women's shirt instead of a men's shirt because the new shirts aren't sized to only fit anorexic tweens.

You probably aren't still interested, but even though they indicate that they are on the old women's shirts, they are actually on the new women's shirts. I wish I had known, would have ordered a different size. Let's hope I can shrink it.

RayKremer

quality posts: 5 Private Messages RayKremer

Wearing this today for St. Patrick's Day.

smatzke

quality posts: 3 Private Messages smatzke

At home we have a black cat who we adore. So, I HAD to get this for St. Patty's day for myself and my daughter. Great shirt! Everyone at the party loved it. Especially since mommy and daughter were matching (a bit Dot's Poetry Corner, I know...lol. She is 3, so it's still ok to be Dot's Poetry Corner and wear matching clothes).

heyjoycie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages heyjoycie

I love the thought that "even a Black Kitty gets lucky sometimes." This t-shirt gives me hope.

pamwillden

quality posts: 4 Private Messages pamwillden

I ordered this shirt just in time for St. Patrick's day, and it was my first time to order a Women's XL, and it actually fit!!! I would have liked it to be a little more loose fitting, but it was nice to wear a women's shirt instead of a men's xl! And this shirt was just perfect!

wackamole56

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wackamole56

My cat is black,he is called lucky,i have a special four leaf clover i found when i was a wee lad,Take my money.

wordek

quality posts: 23 Private Messages wordek

What is the rough turn-around on these of late?

Mine was ordered on the 18th, assigned a tracking number several days ago but still no actual movement...

Also I hope the women's ones are still being printed on the new larger blanks? I was very grateful to hear that I can now get a woman's XL Woot shirt for my 14/16 curvy frame and get a cut and shorter sleeves that I prefer without it fitting me like it's painted on! I hope Woot will continue to offer this new cut!

tman2088

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tman2088
wordek wrote:What is the rough turn-around on these of late?

Mine was ordered on the 18th, assigned a tracking number several days ago but still no actual movement...

Also I hope the women's ones are still being printed on the new larger blanks? I was very grateful to hear that I can now get a woman's XL Woot shirt for my 14/16 curvy frame and get a cut and shorter sleeves that I prefer without it fitting me like it's painted on! I hope Woot will continue to offer this new cut!

I'm sending you a private message. If you have any further questions, please email service@woot.com

Meepie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Meepie

Didn't realize Woot changed their sizing. WAY too big, I could fit a second person in here with me. Cute enough that I'm considering ordering a different size but not sure if it's worth it.

tman2088

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tman2088
Meepie wrote:Didn't realize Woot changed their sizing. WAY too big, I could fit a second person in here with me. Cute enough that I'm considering ordering a different size but not sure if it's worth it.

It's true. We have changed our shirt manufacturer. I'm sending you a private message. If you have any further questions, please email service@woot.com.

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn

I can not support this artist. Here is why.

Please read and decide for yourself if this type of behavior is something you want to fund.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

kphil22

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kphil22

The cat must be on his/her 9th life. Lucky... I wish I had respawns...

"Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree it will live its whole life believing it is stupid" -- Einstein