cpresti

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cpresti

I'm glad this got printed! The design is solid and it's well drawn, the fact that it's a pop culture reference is just a bonus. If I had any money I'd sure as heck buy one!

Check out my Food design please!

mrubiquity

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mrubiquity

My daughter saw this and said "Look dad! It's the cat that poops rainbows!" Needless to say, I ordered one for her.

andypop

quality posts: 13 Private Messages andypop

Meme or not, I love this shirt. I even paid for shipping because I want it before next month.

kartoonkrazy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kartoonkrazy

Goodness do I want this shirt. However, I just received some random woot shirts and I probably have too many at this point. Is anyone interested in a trade? I have two brand new, unworn WL shirts, an 8-bit Tux (http://shirt.woot.com/blog/viewentry.aspx?id=20820) and a Flow Chart of Life (http://shirt.woot.com/blog/viewentry.aspx?id=20280). Someone want either of these in return for today's fabulous nyancat shirt?

andrewtl

quality posts: 26 Private Messages andrewtl

I so want to order this for Gov. Christie. If only woot made larger shirts.

pfffft!

ldvaughn

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ldvaughn
Narfcake wrote:In case you don't know the meme:

... and for those who prefer the 10 hour version

Is it sad that I literally just sat there and listened to the whole thing?

Then I had to fight myself to not press the buy button, I'll do it before it gets to the danger zone. gawd so...cute and annoyingly adorable.

painful. lol

Tiamat114

quality posts: 48 Private Messages Tiamat114

I had to post, only because Nyan Cat has been my faithful forum signature for many months now.

Sadly I do not have the funds for the shirt, or I would buy it in a second. *cries*

Narfcake

quality posts: 361 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

Oh, CRUD! All four of us usual number nerds missed the debut day figures!

Patrick - what does your sales page have as a quantity at the top?

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure between standard and American Apparel (AA) options at shirt.woot? Read more about their differences here.

Like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!

- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

escapecar

quality posts: 16 Private Messages escapecar
Narfcake wrote:Oh, CRUD! All four of us usual number nerds missed the debut day figures!

Patrick - what does your sales page have as a quantity at the top?

I noted 2732 sales at about 12:05 last night. That may have to suffice if no one has a true midnight number.

1boja1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 1boja1

Just got mine yesterday. It's beautiful and fits great.

unicornears

quality posts: 0 Private Messages unicornears

Got mine today! The color is a little washed out on the actual shirt, it would have been great to be as vivid (at least) as online, but it's just a kewt in person! Liebe <3

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Sad news today about the kitty behind Nyan.

So young. RIP, awesome kitty.

I'm just hanging out, really.