gemkatini

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gemkatini

There was a Derby for Kitty shirts and the Banksy shirt of the cat spray painting wasn't up for voting!?!?!?!?! That was the BEST submission ever and it hasn't been made into one of your shirts.... Cry.

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

gemkatini wrote:There was a Derby for Kitty shirts and the Banksy shirt of the cat spray painting wasn't up for voting!?!?!?!?! That was the BEST submission ever and it hasn't been made into one of your shirts.... Cry.

Alas, alack, and all is woe, but that's just how the derby works. We all have favorites that don't get printed. It's a hard life, but you must continue living it. Strength and perseverance, dear internet person! One day you shall find the will to live and love and derbyvote again. One day you shall find a new design--a better design!--and you shall love it even more than this one. Yes, it's TRUE! And perhaps... perhaps you shall even find more than one design! No, NOT perhaps: FOR CERTAIN! This one will NOT be your only favorite: THERE WILL BE MORE!! And maybe those designs won't print, but maybe they WILL! Who knows?! The future is a mystery--a wondrous, designs-that-will-potentially-assuredly-please-you-immensely-and-also-definitely-print-sometimes-fulfilled mystery. So I promise you--yes, I vow unto you, with all the wisdom and empathy that my foruming has gained me--that this unprinted sorrow shall PASS! Spring will blossom beautiful shirt designs in your ocular path and you WILL LOVE AGAIN. YOU WILL LOVE AGAAAAAAAIIIINNNNNNNNNN..... !!!!!!!!

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
gemkatini wrote:There was a Derby for Kitty shirts and the Banksy shirt of the cat spray painting wasn't up for voting!?!?!?!?! That was the BEST submission ever and it hasn't been made into one of your shirts.... Cry.

goldenthorn wrote:Alas, alack, and all is woe, but that's just ...slips into one of those Goldenthorn moments...YOU WILL LOVE AGAAAAAAAIIIINNNNNNNNNN..... !!!!!!!!

or...
suck it up.

goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

Josephus wrote:or...
suck it up.

#firstworldwootproblems

ochopika

quality posts: 28 Private Messages ochopika

Staff

collinvh made that design, and it is up for sale in his store! Woo! I got a shirt from there and it looks nice

bluejester

quality posts: 569 Private Messages bluejester
goldenthorn wrote:#firstworldwootproblems

I like Goldenthorn's responses the bestest. Reading responses like this make me happy all the way down to my toes.

goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

bluejester wrote:I like Goldenthorn's responses the bestest. Reading responses like this make me happy all the way down to my toes.

I like Ochopika's response the bestest. Reading genuinely helpful, enthusiastic responses like hers make me ashamed for my snarkiness all the way down to my toes.

But then I paint my toes and feel good again.

IT'S A VICIOUS CYCLE.

bluejester

quality posts: 569 Private Messages bluejester
goldenthorn wrote:I like Ochopika's response the bestest. Reading genuinely helpful, enthusiastic responses like hers make me ashamed for my snarkiness all the way down to my toes.

IT'S A VICIOUS CYCLE.

Ah, so You're painting over the guilt. That works for me.

Mavyn

quality posts: 23 Private Messages Mavyn
bluejester wrote:Ah, so You're painting over the guilt. That works for me.

Gilt the guilt!

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

ochopika

quality posts: 28 Private Messages ochopika

Staff

goldenthorn wrote:I like Ochopika's response the bestest. Reading genuinely helpful, enthusiastic responses like hers make me ashamed for my snarkiness all the way down to my toes.

IT'S A VICIOUS CYCLE.

Ah thanks. If I made hilariously snark-full comments like you do then it might affect my carefully crafted internet persona. Also, I'm just not very good at snark. You make me laugh and you use memes, so don't stop.

missmelis

quality posts: 20 Private Messages missmelis
ochopika wrote:collinvh made that design, and it is up for sale in his store! Woo! I got a shirt from there and it looks nice

Oh My Gookie! ! Thank you so much for posting that, ochopika... I didn't even know collinvh had his own shirt store, and now I discover that I can get his Hand Picked & Line Dried design - my absolute favorite design from the bag derby and, IMO, one of the most underappreciated derby designs ever - on a shirt AND a tote! That just made my night!

The goodness of the true pun is in the direct ratio of its intolerability. - Edgar Allan Poe