+ Add a Comment

AlexIAm


quality posts: 4 Private Messages AlexIAm

UGH... this is making me crazy... Anvil does not make just one type of t-shirt. The freebie t-shirts in your closet are probably the cheapest ones Anvil makes. I trust woot when they say the blanks are of similar quality as the AA ones.

I am of the wait and see school. I am, however, thrilled that the ladies sizes may actually fit someone with ta-tas. Is there hope for women's 2XL? Pretty please!?!?


>insert funny quote here<

dolemite007


quality posts: 0 Private Messages dolemite007
chennai8 wrote:what do you expect from the mods? that they made a mistake and they're reverting back to AA? or they're gonna bring the price to $10?

No. Personally, I've just been asking to have the concerns acknowledged and addressed. I understand that this is a business decision that is now set in stone. The only thing that will change it is if sales dip and stay that way.

It will just take a meme or "glow in the dark" (conveniently, today's print covers both) to bring the sale back to regular numbers.

Quite possibly, yeah.

Unlike a lot of you guys and gals, I'm not swearing off Woot at all. If a design comes along that I dig, I'll certainly try it out and judge for myself how the new Anvil shirts are.

solidstiles


quality posts: 3 Private Messages solidstiles
Narfcake wrote:I bought my radiator for my truck (built in Loiusiana) from Amazon because it was made in the USA.
I bought my extension cords from Amazon because they were made in the USA.
I bought my toilet seats from Amazon, because they were is made in the USA.
I bought my Ridgid PEX crimper from Amazon, because it was made in the USA.

My ancestry isn't from the USA, but I live here ... and I rather purchase products made here too.



Out of curiosity, what type of device did you use to make this post?

loganfre


quality posts: 0 Private Messages loganfre

Well, I've been shopping at woot for a long time. I don't buy 100's of shirts a year like some, but I do buy shirts and the other crap woot sells whenever feel I can't live without it.

When the $2 price increase hit, I didn't even flinch. I had already purchased some $12 shirts before I even noticed the post about the price increase. I understand that prices change, so that didn't bother me too much, but when I read the "official" reason for the increase I felt personally insulted. Why must you lie to your customers? Just say "Our profits were low so we raised the prices".

Now this switch to cheaper shirts. Why? Why give a stupid spiel about taking chances, and new projects? The average customer like me, who make up the thousands of daily sales, don't care... PERIOD. Raising your price and lowering your quality will reduce sales. Most will not stop by a post a sob story, they just won't buy.

For me I will still buy shirts if there is something worth buying (which is rare these days), but I will not recommend shirt.woot to anyone anymore.

dolemite007


quality posts: 0 Private Messages dolemite007
solidstiles wrote:Out of curiosity, what type of device did you use to make this post?

lol.

csl312


quality posts: 4 Private Messages csl312
fluttersby8 wrote:First of all, 1st World Problem - have some perspective.



No, not at all. Unless the first world is the only place that people need jobs, then sure. Unless the first world is the only place where trying to keep your economy strong is important, then I guess so. The reason people are upset about moving it outside the USA is that those manufacturing jobs are employing people here, are paying them fairly, and supply an overall pretty good job. Woot justified their price hike for this very reason - we are supporting American jobs.

I think it is funny though, that one of the reasons for the switch is for stability. If companies didn't bail on their suppliers as soon as things looked a little rough for a bit stability would not be a problem. Instead, Woot is contributing to another US company's instability. Sorry guys, add me to the list of not buying any more woot shirts (except probably the next batch of randoms since I assume it will be the last of the AA blanks).

j5


quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
solidstiles wrote:Out of curiosity, what type of device did you use to make this post?


IBM PC AT.

I have a shirt catalog, y'all!

Leahbh


quality posts: 3 Private Messages Leahbh
sharonkay wrote:I'd like to see a side by side SIZE comparison chart



me too!

also, for awhile threadless had their own branded shirts and they had men's xs. those were by far my favorite shirts. The fit was perfect for me. I prefer a straighter fit and not the curvy women's cut. They just look and feel weird for me. Here I buy WM and I need to know if I'll be ordering the same when the shirts change.

Also, I hope this means more color options!

one of the last threadless shirts i bought, when i went to fold it after washing this weekend, i couldn't. it was so messed up. it was like it was crooked at the seams, they don't line up!

raccoonbacon


quality posts: 1 Private Messages raccoonbacon
solidstiles wrote:Out of curiosity, what type of device did you use to make this post?



Name 5 devices that are made in the USA that you could use to make a post... You can't, so why even ask?

The simple message that you failed to see was: if you are American, you should buy American whenever you can...

bluejester


quality posts: 569 Private Messages bluejester
Narfcake wrote:You're showing your ignorance.

AA pays around $13/hour to their factory workers, PLUS benefits.

In the past decade, the US lost over 700,000 jobs in the textile industry. It matters.



Thanks Narf, I appreciate that.

I have another question for woot, which I don't mean to sound accusatory, but it crossed my mind when I ordered "Shhhhh" right after the price increase. When I got it, it didn't feel the same to me. I thought it might be a different blank.

Have you already started to integrate the anvil shirts into the production line, even back then?

adamselby


quality posts: 2 Private Messages adamselby

I'm not personally concerned about them being made in America. Times change, and manufacturing jobs are leaving this country unless we can remain competitive with foreign countries. It's just the way it works.

BUT, with that said I do feel like Woot has been stringing us along. First they change the rules on sellouts for artists (up to 6,000 on first day), and then they also raise the price. Now changing the blank provider to a lower quality/cheaper brand? What kind of totally insaney is this? If Woot flat out came and did this all at once, and was honest about doing it to increase profits to create new products etc., I would be okay with it. But they aren't, they're pulling us along on the false pretense that it's to increase quality, and because their bottom lines are not what they need. If you can't make money, you're doing business wrong.

kipin


quality posts: 2 Private Messages kipin
raccoonbacon wrote:
The simple message that you failed to see was: if you are American, you should buy American whenever you can...



Why, do you not care about the Honduran and Nicaraguan children who won't be able to eat if their mother isn't making shirts for woot?

fluttersby8


quality posts: 0 Private Messages fluttersby8
Me: First of all, 1st World Problem - have some perspective.

You: I hate this "1st World Problem" crap. I live in America. When I move to some 3rd World toilet and lie starving in the gutter I'll worry about perspective. Until then, I'll complain about whatever I want, especially when it concerns where I spend my money.



Feel free to complain all you want. I'm sorry you hate it. I don't. I think it's a significant commentary on the selfishness and pettiness of the American consumer. We disagree. Don't get your panties in a bunch.

Me: Some of you have worn Anvil shirts in the past and didn't like them. So?

You: So a company should offer a product that it's customers don't like and won't buy. Yeah, okay.



First, I like how you edited your post. Second, I like how you completely ignored my next sentence wherein I pointed out that the new shirts may be DIFFERENT. That's a cool debating technique I'll have to try sometime.

In case you only read every other sentence, I will say again that it seems remarkably stupid for people to assume they won't like a product that may be DIFFERENT from one they've tried before. DIFFERENT. NOT THE SAME.

Me: If you don't want to spend the money ... DON'T! What is the point of yelling about it in every relevant thread?

You: Every relevant thread? You mean, just this one?



No, not just this one. All the others too. Don't be obtuse. There's a little search box up there on the right side of the screen. It works pretty well for phrases like "price change" and "$12." I counted 9 separate and distinct threads on the first of TEN pages of results, not counting this one.

Me: Do you really think Woot will drop the price?

You: Market sets the price. Although, no one's Katie Kabooming about the price increase...just the (possible) quality drop.



First, I don't really know what "Katie Kabooming" means, but if it means complaining loudly, then I will say "nuh uh." People are complaining. Loudly.

Second, I fail to understand why anyone would complain about - as you said - a "possible" quality drop. I could complain about a possible invasion of rabid squirrels in the middle of my city. I saw a rabid chipmunk once. They're different, but, you know, it's possible.

And if you're going to counter that by telling me there are people who've tried Anvil shirts and don't like them, I'll refer you to my comment above about the blanks being DIFFERENT.

Third, you're really naive if you think the people complaining on this thread are representative of the market. The vast majority of Woot's buyers don't even read the forums. Sales dipped slightly immediately following the price change, but then went right back up to normal after a few days. And anyway, the average American consumer pays the price the company sets without too much thought. In a month there will be a whole new crop of buyers who know nothing about the old price, or even the old shirts.

Anyway. I have a golden retriever. He's very soft and fuzzy and just loves everyone. I think I will pet him now.

ceotty


quality posts: 0 Private Messages ceotty
KimNicole wrote:They held a poll asking if people would be willing to pay more for *American* made shirts. It was linked in the comments on the day the price exchange went into effect. Sissy Sea Monters, was the first one I believe.



wisenekt wrote:While I realize I am beating a dead horse, the $2 additional cost was passed off as a way to increase the thin profits and keep the American supplier. Now that the American supplier is being kicked to the curb, profits are going up even more so you guys can sell more sweatshirts? This does not make any sense



Granted, I didn't read every single post in the discussion on the increase, but I don't recall this actually being mentioned and I definitely missed the poll. Anyone have a link?

— Cyndy Otty —
http://gentlewit.com

jasonking0351


quality posts: 16 Private Messages jasonking0351

I understand the 'no more made in the USA' logic and I agree that it is disappointing.

But what if the higher margin means a better selection of T's, which leads to more shirts sold, which leads to more American workers hired in the TX distribution center to fill the orders? That would make me buy if I know that in the end more Americans in the great state of TX could have jobs at Woot! Or am I way off course?

solidstiles


quality posts: 3 Private Messages solidstiles
raccoonbacon wrote:Name 5 devices that are made in the USA that you could use to make a post... You can't, so why even ask?

The simple message that you failed to see was: if you are American, you should buy American whenever you can...



So it's only okay to support overseas manufacturing if you have no choice? If it's REALLY that big of a deal to a person, then they wouldn't own a computer, smartphone or car.

If someone wants to make it their priority to purchase American-made when available, that's respectable, however it's a tad hypocritical when the same person jumps up on their high horse for vehemently supporting US manufacturing while typing it out on a device that didn't hit US soil until it was ready to be purchased.

tjkirch


quality posts: 0 Private Messages tjkirch

I'm tall and the existing shirts were already barely long enough. This is disappointing. It's really hard to find clothes that fit.

You say you're just adding another vendor, but that doesn't seem to be true. We can't pick the AA shirts anymore if we wanted to.

I'm not happy about the shirts not being made in the US, either; that was a selling point.

bluejester


quality posts: 569 Private Messages bluejester
fluttersby8 wrote:First, I don't really know what "Katie Kabooming" means...



brendan948725


quality posts: 39 Private Messages brendan948725

Shirt.Woot just became the Netflix of t-shirts.

[EDIT:] Time to re-name it "Shirtster"?

A substitute of the same quality you've come to expect, but with a price hike and a new name!



*MOST RECENT WOOTS!*


  • Random Crap
  • Light Blocking Curtains and Rod
  • HP Deskjet Wireless

  • 20 Woots! (5 Bungled Original Communicator)
  • 27 Shirts!
  • 5 Sellouts!
  • 2 Homes!
  • 1 Sport!
  • 2 Techs!
  • 1 Wine!
  • 1 Accessories!
  • 2 Pops!

equuslover


quality posts: 1 Private Messages equuslover

I've been very pleased with the fit, feel, and durability of the AA blanks. AA's ladies cut fits me far better than that of any of the other ladies cut tshirts I have tried, including Anvil.

ramyb wrote:Just a thought (and this is probably coming a bit too late since it seems all decisions have been made and finalized at this point)- but what if you were to print first-day shirts on anvil (at $12 or whatever), and then continue printing shirts in reckoning on AA?



I like that idea! I am willing to pay extra for what I consider to be quality. If Woot let us choose the blank when ordering, that sounds like it could be a good compromise, since there are some people who actually welcome the switch to Anvil.

Ultimately, I'll try at least one of the Anvil shirts to see how they compare, but I am not optimistic.

aharrison7


quality posts: 0 Private Messages aharrison7
solidstiles wrote:So it's only okay to support overseas manufacturing if you have no choice? If it's REALLY that big of a deal to a person, then they wouldn't own a computer, smartphone or car.

If someone wants to make it their priority to purchase American-made when available, that's respectable, however it's a tad hypocritical when the same person jumps up on their high horse for vehemently supporting US manufacturing while typing it out on a device that didn't hit US soil until it was ready to be purchased.



There are some industries where it is not an option to buy American...like electronics. Woot has an option...they outsourced.

Leahbh


quality posts: 3 Private Messages Leahbh
equuslover wrote:I've been very pleased with the fit, feel, and durability of the AA blanks. AA's ladies cut fits me far better than that of any of the other ladies cut tshirts I have tried, including Anvil.



I like that idea! I am willing to pay extra for what I consider to be quality. If Woot let us choose the blank when ordering, that sounds like it could be a good compromise, since there are some people who actually welcome the switch to Anvil.

Ultimately, I'll try at least one of the Anvil shirts to see how they compare, but I am not optimistic.



might be a nice idea if woot printed on demand (shirt is ordered THEN printed) but that's not how it works. they print a bunch of shirts and sell them and if the shirts haven't been reckoned when they sell out they print more (after the first day, of course).

ndevries1981


quality posts: 2 Private Messages ndevries1981

I thought I would throw my 4 cents into this discussion:
My 2 cents to shirt.woot: I, as an owner of more than 40 woot shirts, feel a little taken advantage of over the change. I understand this is a business issue, but there does seem to have been a lot of changes happen rather quickly even though this must have been discussed and planned out over a period of time. Granted, staff members are monitoring the board and the numerous emails you guys are most likely receiving, however, a price hike with the ‘this is what quality costs’ tag, fine. A switch in supplier, for a cheaper cost per shirt, fine. One following another in succession? Not so much. You are going to lose customers because of the ‘made in america’ stamp, but I think you’ll lose more due to the abrupt change on both ends of quality of shirt and price.

I started buying a while ago, “It’s A Trap” was my first shirt, and when I saw that, it was a shirt that I needed to have. ‘Made in America’ wasn’t something that I thought about, I just really wanted the design. I will most likely continue to purchase shirts that I ‘need to have’, however, most of the purchases I have made have been random shirts. Of all the woot shirts I own, most were purchased from the random sales… however I will be hesitant to purchase any shirt.woot shirts (random or otherwise) for both cost and quality. I have some ANVIL shirts. Most are poorer quality. I don’t wear them. If I see a design I really -really- must have, I might buy the shirt and make a pillow or something out of it since I don’t like wearing ANVIL shirts…but now might not buy the shirts at all because $12/$15 for an ANVIL quality shirt I won’t wear won’t work for me. If you were using ANVIL shirts from the beginning, I might have bought my first shirt (most likely my last) and that would be it. Maybe a few more…however now, maybe not so much. Maybe lower the price back to $10? Give the customers an option? Something for loyalty? Coupons for a free shirt to try the new ones out?

My 2 cents to the posters/emailers/consumers of shirt.woot: Welcome to the world of business. Woot is growing, woot, shirt.woot, home.woot, wine.woot, maybe mugs.woot, airline-tickets.woot, partyfavors.woot, who knows. We already know that woot is expanding the shirt side of things by offering (although limited) long-sleeves, hoodies, etc, and that money needs to come from somewhere. As I said previously, the money isn’t necessarily going into pockets, but it’s being invested into other products. The bigger things get, the bigger they become… Yes, it sucks for us who are loyalists for a belief or product or quality or price, we simply won’t give woot any more money; but woot will continue to make money and grow based on their model…or at least hope to. Those who won’t buy anymore just won’t buy, but the price margin that they would be getting in return would be (ideally) constant and then grow with everyone who buys the ANVIL shirts, including new people. The market will expand and we might say ‘Hey, I can have a woot mousepad now!’ and buy the mousepad which was created from an investment that came from the shirt change-over in a business move. Again…welcome to the world of business. Am I advocating that this is what we want? No. What woot wants? No. Woot would love to retain all its customers and expand the way it wants to, but that just can’t happen. It’s just business… Let’s see what woot will do for us…

Hate it or love it, this change has been in motion for years, possibly even before I bought my first shirt.

bluejester


quality posts: 569 Private Messages bluejester
solidstiles wrote:So it's only okay to support overseas manufacturing if you have no choice? If it's REALLY that big of a deal to a person, then they wouldn't own a computer, smartphone or car.

If someone wants to make it their priority to purchase American-made when available, that's respectable, however it's a tad hypocritical when the same person jumps up on their high horse for vehemently supporting US manufacturing while typing it out on a device that didn't hit US soil until it was ready to be purchased.



I think statements like this show that you are ignoring the heart of Narf's message which was that he purchases American whenever possible.

He wrote about how he'll look around searching for things that he needs, but will do what he can to make sure that the money is going to American businesses first. The subtext that is going on in his simple break down is that he's spending not just money, but time as well looking for such products. Maybe that doesn't always happen, but when it does happen, it's able to happen because Narf went and invested a part of his own free time investing in the labors of his fellow Americans.

What you've done, perhaps accidentally, is entirely miss point. How long do you think that he spent searching for those items? A few minutes maybe? Perhaps only a few minutes on each of them. But he didn't list off every item that he's spent time looking for that was American made, nor should he have to, it's implied in the very nature of the post.

The point Narf was making was that he spends time looking for American made goods. Sadly that isn't always possible. Attempting to call some one out on being hypocritical doesn't mean that you get to overlook what the person was implying.

Shmuel510


quality posts: 9 Private Messages Shmuel510
ceotty wrote:Granted, I didn't read every single post in the discussion on the increase, but I don't recall this actually being mentioned and I definitely missed the poll. Anyone have a link?


As near as I can tell, this is mythical.

There were numerous statements made by Woot customers to the effect that they didn't mind the price change as long as the shirts were still made in the USA, and another user (not a Woot staffer) posted a survey on Deals.Woot asking if people would have preferred that Shirt.Woot keep the $10 price and import cheaper shirts, but I haven't found any post in which a Woot staffer drew a connection between the two.

j5


quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
Shmuel510 wrote:As near as I can tell, this is mythical.

There were numerous statements made by Woot customers to the effect that they didn't mind the price change as long as the shirts were still made in the USA, and another user (not a Woot staffer) posted a survey on Deals.Woot asking if people would have preferred that Shirt.Woot keep the $10 price and import cheaper shirts, but I haven't found any post in which a Woot staffer drew a connection between the two.

You are absolutely correct.

I have a shirt catalog, y'all!

Icy13


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Icy13
tgentry wrote:He isn't correct in those inferences.



this

raccoonbacon


quality posts: 1 Private Messages raccoonbacon
kipin wrote:Why, do you not care about the Honduran and Nicaraguan children who won't be able to eat if their mother isn't making shirts for woot?



Oh, i care about the Honduran and Nicaraguan people... Just not as much as i care about my fellow countrymen (women included).

If an American is going to buy something they can either choose to 1) purchase something made in this country or 2) save a few dollars and buy something that is not. It is their choice, but i would hope that most Americans choose option 1...

caiiista17


quality posts: 2 Private Messages caiiista17

I'm excited to finally be able to buy a woman's cut. I bought a XXL Nevermore several years ago, and it's cut for a small child. I wear a L in mens, totally thought it was crazy that I couldn't wear a XXL in women's.

CammanB


quality posts: 0 Private Messages CammanB

Price hike + cheaper shirt (not necessarily lower quality, but you've clearly stated it's cheaper) = sad day.

I will likely try one, and will still buy shirts I "have to have", but I'm disappointed nonetheless. I own probably about 20 of these shirts for the design, but it's a nice perk that they fit better and seem higher quality than any other T-Shirts I own. I guess the proof will be in my first test shirt, but I'm glad I have a stockpile of awesome AA ones.

dolemite007


quality posts: 0 Private Messages dolemite007
fluttersby8 wrote:Don't get your panties in a bunch.

Says the guy who posted a total rant.

First, I like how you edited your post. Second, I like how you completely ignored my next sentence wherein I pointed out that the new shirts may be DIFFERENT. That's a cool debating technique I'll have to try sometime.

I edited the post for this very reason. Yet you still insisted on quoting the original version and responding to it despite it no longer being valid. That's a cool debating technique I'll have to try sometime.

I counted 9 separate and distinct threads on the first of TEN pages of results, not counting this one.

I don't care enough to look. The only thread that matters is the one I'm posing in.

First, I don't really know what "Katie Kabooming" means

Naughty word filter. I originally said something that rhymes with "itching." You're a smart lad, I'm sure you can figure it out.

Second, I fail to understand why anyone would complain about - as you said - a "possible" quality drop. I could complain about a possible invasion of rabid squirrels in the middle of my city. I saw a rabid chipmunk once. They're different, but, you know, it's possible.

And if you're going to counter that by telling me there are people who've tried Anvil shirts and don't like them, I'll refer you to my comment above about the blanks being DIFFERENT.

Okay, so I shouldn't complain that the shirts might be different because others are saying so, because you're saying so?

Sales dipped slightly immediately following the price change, but then went right back up to normal after a few days.

You have access to Woot's sales charts? And was the outcry about the price increase as intense as this? These are legit questions, as I don't know.

christy3lbdc


quality posts: 1 Private Messages christy3lbdc

totally disappointed...sell.out...way to jump on board the labor overseas train

dolemite007


quality posts: 0 Private Messages dolemite007
kipin wrote:Why, do you not care about the Honduran and Nicaraguan children who won't be able to eat if their mother isn't making shirts for woot?

No.

kattykathy


quality posts: 0 Private Messages kattykathy

I'm sure it has been said and will probably be said again (sorry not going through all the posts, took too long to make it through just the Would you like to take a survey? :-P)

I will probably not buy another shirt until there is a design that I absolutely love and I will get one to see if it actually fits, I'm a rather busty girl but I order men's smalls and really count on not just the shirt dimensions but how they stretch. Also, I won't order nearly as many shirts even if they do fit the same as AA shirts because they are no longer made in the USA.

j5


quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
dolemite007 wrote:Says the guy who posted a total rant
.
.
You're a smart lad, I'm sure you can figure it out.

I'm pretty sure fluttersby8 is a chick, FYI.

I have a shirt catalog, y'all!

profbrendan


quality posts: 7 Private Messages profbrendan
fluttersby8 wrote:Third, you're really naive if you think the people complaining on this thread are representative of the market. The vast majority of Woot's buyers don't even read the forums. Sales dipped slightly immediately following the price change, but then went right back up to normal after a few days. And anyway, the average American consumer pays the price the company sets without too much thought. In a month there will be a whole new crop of buyers who know nothing about the old price, or even the old shirts.


While that's true to a certain extent, you and I both know that there comes a tipping point where businesses fail because they've alienated enough customers due to bad decisions. Just go into your local Circuit City, Borders, or Linens N' Things to find out more.

Woot is no more impervious to this than any other company, and to think they will always have a constantly replenishing base of customers to replace the ones they lose is foolish.

I'm not saying this turn of events is going to be that catalyst, just simply pointing out the fact that it can and does happen, and ignoring it has lead to some pretty mighty downfalls.

llandar


quality posts: 32 Private Messages llandar
raccoonbacon wrote:Oh, i care about the Honduran and Nicaraguan people... Just not as much as i care about my fellow countrymen (women included).



As a mere writer with no input or insight into the decision, I much prefer Shirt.Woot look out for the American job I currently hold. Call it selfish if you must.

Lane03


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Lane03

I have purchased 10-15 woot shirts over the years, and the reason why was two fold, 1. They were unique designs at a very good price ($10) and 2. They were made in the USA. Now both of these reasons are gone as the price went up 20% AND the shirts are now imported. Needless to say I won't be buying any more woot shirts.

bhcompy


quality posts: 15 Private Messages bhcompy
chennai8 wrote:what do you expect from the mods? that they made a mistake and they're reverting back to AA? or they're gonna bring the price to $10 ?



How about an answer on another relevant question: can you offer long length shirts for the people with long torsos? AA shirts are shortish, Anvil are shorter. I'd rather not show my male trampstamp and my hairy belly off, which the AA shirts are dangerously close to doing already.

I really don't feel like making a $12 experiment for a tshirt. That's 4 double-doubles right there. Lunch for a week.

manofrust


quality posts: 8 Private Messages manofrust

Well, it sounds like I'm in a small minority here, but I HATED the American Apparel shirts. They are the flimsiest, thinnest, most uncomfortable t-shirts I have ever owned. They did not feel good to wear at all, and they had a weird clingy-ness that none of my other t-shirts have. I bought a couple of them because I loved the designs being offered so much, but after wearing each of them one time I gave them away.

On the other hand, I have a friend who LOVES the AA shirts and insists they are the best t-shirts she has ever owned, so I know this is a completely subjective thing.

I'm not sure the new shirts will be any better since it sounds like they aren't going to be much heavier weight, but for what it's worth I'll at least give them a try. I have seen so many shirts over the years that I would have purchased but the t-shirts being used always made me pass them up.

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.