missmissa07

quality posts: 12 Private Messages missmissa07

Hi everyone! I had a problem with a recent damaged shirt and contacted woot's service department about it on Saturday. I know they have Saturdays & Sundays off, probably had yesterday off because of President's day, and now have their hands full switching with dealing with the switch over to Anvil...but, I have yet to receive an email regarding my shirt. How long does it usually take for them to respond? Should I send another email? I have conversed with people through that email address before, but it was when they sent me an email regarding an order, not when I sent them one.

tl;dr -> I sent service@woot.com an email on Saturday. When can I expect an email back?

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
missmissa07 wrote:Hi everyone! I had a problem with a recent damaged shirt and contacted woot's service department about it on Saturday. I know they have Saturdays & Sundays off, probably had yesterday off because of President's day, and now have their hands full switching with dealing with the switch over to Anvil...but, I have yet to receive an email regarding my shirt. How long does it usually take for them to respond? Should I send another email? I have conversed with people through that email address before, but it was when they sent me an email regarding an order, not when I sent them one.

tl;dr -> I sent service@woot.com an email on Saturday. When can I expect an email back?

If you got an autoresponse, then it is in their ticketing system, if not, send again. They usually reply pretty quickly (i.e. within 1-2 business days)

move along

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Hi there,
I've pinged them for you and you should see a reply either here, in PM, or your mailbox itself.

Hope that helps!

I'm just hanging out, really.

DennisWKam

quality posts: 22 Private Messages DennisWKam

Staff

missmissa07 wrote:Hi everyone! I had a problem with a recent damaged shirt and contacted woot's service department about it on Saturday. I know they have Saturdays & Sundays off, probably had yesterday off because of President's day, and now have their hands full switching with dealing with the switch over to Anvil...but, I have yet to receive an email regarding my shirt. How long does it usually take for them to respond? Should I send another email? I have conversed with people through that email address before, but it was when they sent me an email regarding an order, not when I sent them one.

Hmm... I'm not seeing any emails from you recently, so I'm guessing it was those pesky email goblins.

Anyway, what shirt was damaged?

missmissa07

DennisWKam wrote:Hmm... I'm not seeing any emails from you recently, so I'm guessing it was those pesky email goblins.

Anyway, what shirt was damaged?

It was the shirt with the television on it that says "Read a Book".

(Edit: The shirt came from the last batch of randoms.)

I would look up the title of the shirt, but it appears that shirt.what is down. Le sigh.

I can resend the email if you'd like! I had pictures linked and everything. In fact, maybe that's why it didn't go through--too large of an email, perhaps?

missmissa07

Still no response on this . I even resent the email and everything!

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn

If you didn't get the auto-reponse, it likely is the attachments causing the email to bounce. Try loading them online and linking to them instead of bloating the email.

(Obviously, just a guess)

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

missmissa07

Mavyn wrote:If you didn't get the auto-reponse, it likely is the attachments causing the email to bounce. Try loading them online and linking to them instead of bloating the email.

(Obviously, just a guess)

Thanks for the suggestion! I resent it with links instead of attachments and got the auto-response, so I'm guessing it will be resolved today . I guess the attachments were just preventing the email from going through.

DennisWKam

quality posts: 22 Private Messages DennisWKam

Staff

missmissa07 wrote:Thanks for the suggestion! I resent it with links instead of attachments and got the auto-response, so I'm guessing it will be resolved today . I guess the attachments were just preventing the email from going through.

Yeah, it looks like we did get your last email. Sorry for the hassle. We'll get you taken care of ASAP.

missmissa07

Got an email this morning with the tracking number for the new shirt.

Thanks so much shirt.woot! You guys are the best .