j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5

I believe this one was from the India derby.

I have no idea what kind of blanks are used in the production of their shirts.

move along

Narfcake

quality posts: 292 Private Messages Narfcake
j5 wrote:I have no idea what kind of blanks are used in the production of their shirts.

For the guys, typically Cygnus 7000 (made in El Salvador) or AA 2001. For the gals, AA 2102.

caramelarrow

quality posts: 14 Private Messages caramelarrow

And isn't Midgerock's design rather fitting given the news about the new shirts on shirt.woot today!?!

I had seen it earlier but didn't know what blanks they use. Thanks for the info Narfcake.

*Heads off to goodjoe*

07/11/14

midgerock

quality posts: 6 Private Messages midgerock

Thanks J5 for posting Bass and mine's designs. What's also cool is that goodjoe has started with each week's new designs sold for preorder, donating 20% of the proceeds made from the shirts sold to a different charity.

This week's charity is projectrespect.org which works to combat sexual and gender based violence amongst South Dakota’s Native American youth. Click the link to read more about them. Right now $12.60 has been raised for the charity. So stop over and pick up Bass's or my shirt to help support this charity.

bassanimation

quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation

Doh! I just saw this as I scrolled down today. Thanks so much for posting our designs, j5! Im really happy to see the little elephant find a home ^_^. Also love Midge's design, as it really resonates with me these days. I picked up my copy, and so should everyone who needs some pushing to never give up!

Do be sure to check out the new weekly GoodJoe contests, guys! There's a lot of your favorite Wooters participating there, and GJ supports many great causes.

Thanks again, dudes!

midgerock

quality posts: 6 Private Messages midgerock

just wanted stop by and remind that the sale for preorders ends in 2 days and as I mentioned earlier a portion of each shirt sold goes to a charity. Right now $22.80 has been raised. So stop over pick up one of Bass's or my shirts for yourself, friend or family member and also help a charity out in the process.

caramelarrow

quality posts: 14 Private Messages caramelarrow

Just a reminder that, at least for the ladies out there who will be missing the fit of AA, Goodjoe uses AA (men's shirts may be AA, may not). And these are two great designers we've come to know and love here on Woot. Today is the last day to pre-order for $12, then the price goes to $18 (which I will gladly pay for AA shirts). There are other designs there that you may like, also for $18.

What are you waiting for? Head over to goodjoe.

07/11/14

BootsBoots

quality posts: 38 Private Messages BootsBoots
bassanimation wrote:

Do be sure to check out the new weekly GoodJoe contests, guys! There's a lot of your favorite Wooters participating there, and GJ supports many great causes.

Thanks again, dudes!

There's a facebook group for artists, too, if anyone's interested in joining.
http://www.facebook.com/groups/100407656741695/