christy3lbdc

quality posts: 1 Private Messages christy3lbdc
hendusoone wrote:Hey, this is a sweet-looking shirt!

Too bad they switched to anvil blanks, otherwise I would have bought one of these.

I guess my shirt.woot purchasing days are over... unless AA blanks come back!

Woot, please bring back the AA blanks!

word up

TJFoxxxx

quality posts: 12 Private Messages TJFoxxxx
tomcall wrote:Woot! seems to have a trend with cannibalistic bunny rabbits.

There's nothing wrong with cannibalistic and/or carnivoreistic bunnies...

manofrust

quality posts: 8 Private Messages manofrust

I'm curious to try the new shirts since I didn't like the old ones at all. I'm hoping these turn out to be wearable. I've passed up a lot of great woot shirts over the years because I didn't like the feel of the shirts.

The only question was how long it would take for a design to come up that I wanted to buy. That didn't take long!

Love this shirt! It definitely appeals to the darker side of my sense of humor.

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Narfcake

quality posts: 281 Private Messages Narfcake

Debut day: 1301, on day number two of a Woot-off, and day number two (but with a full run) of imported blanks.

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Last wooter to woot: dwigtschrute
Last purchase time: Wednesday, February 22, 2012, 11:59:42 PM Central Time
Order pace: 1m 6.396s
Woot wage: $3,750.81
Woots sold: 1301

Last wooter to woot: dwigtschrute
Last purchase time: Wednesday, February 22, 2012, 11:59:42 PM Central Time
Order pace: 1m 6.345s
Woot wage: $3,750.81
Woots sold: 1302

Last wooter to woot: apena97
Last purchase time: Thursday, February 23, 2012, 12:06:41 AM Central Time
Order pace: 1m 6.616s
Woot wage: $3,732.68
Woots sold: 1303

First day sales, all new blanks - 1302

ferretferret

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ferretferret

I know I'm late, but I /love/ the design. XD I had actually favorited it on Deviantart a while ago, and was quite pleasantly surprised to see it make it!

While I am a little worried about the new t-shirt blanks (being tall and thin, the American Apparel ones fit perfectly), as well as sorrowed by the fact that they're no longer made in America, I'm willing to at least give them a try, as this t-shirt design is too good to pass up. XD

Has shipping been taking a long time for anyone else, too? o.0 My estimated shipping time is a couple of weeks.

cmillard1

quality posts: 6 Private Messages cmillard1

Got mine today and...it was printed on an AA blank?!?

elgrapadora

quality posts: 1 Private Messages elgrapadora
ferretferret wrote:I know I'm late, but I /love/ the design. XD I had actually favorited it on Deviantart a while ago, and was quite pleasantly surprised to see it make it!

While I am a little worried about the new t-shirt blanks (being tall and thin, the American Apparel ones fit perfectly), as well as sorrowed by the fact that they're no longer made in America, I'm willing to at least give them a try, as this t-shirt design is too good to pass up. XD

Has shipping been taking a long time for anyone else, too? o.0 My estimated shipping time is a couple of weeks.

I have yet to even get a shipping notification email. I have a tracking number in my account, however, the UPS page says that a label has been created and no information is available for tracking. I usually have my shirts within a week of ordering them, and I'm on day 9 since buying it the day it debuted...

vegghead6572

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vegghead6572

I just got one of the new shirts AA...guys size did change not in length but in size. The larges before were fine in the shoulder and fit well in the arm...now they are way to tight. It looks silly, like Im tring to wear kids clothing ...order atleast 1 size up...I think I need 2 sizes up to fit my shoulders and arms now...what a shame The fit is horrible. I wont be buying any more unless they change the fit. Sorry Artist I love supporting all of you and this was a great means of doing so but I cant buy shirts that look, fit and feel horrible.

FretlessM

quality posts: 0 Private Messages FretlessM
elgrapadora wrote:I have yet to even get a shipping notification email. I have a tracking number in my account, however, the UPS page says that a label has been created and no information is available for tracking. I usually have my shirts within a week of ordering them, and I'm on day 9 since buying it the day it debuted...

Same story for me... hmmm

charmenders

quality posts: 0 Private Messages charmenders

Whoa. By the old sizing standards, I fit a M. After they changed, the M is practically pyjamas on me. If w00t will honor my exchange request, I will be thrilled, but otherwise, I'll have to tuck in the t-shirt. Who does that anymore?

ferretferret

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ferretferret

There's no label on mine. o.0 I've spent the last 5 minutes trying to see who made the t-shirt, but, there's only a "Shirt.woot" tag on it.

So... Does that mean Anvil?

caramelarrow

quality posts: 14 Private Messages caramelarrow

I know this has been reckoned (too soon, but maybe a victim of the shirt switcheroo), so I want to make a suggestion to Woot:

This would make an INCREDIBLE APRON someday!!

07/11/14

aerc712

quality posts: 4 Private Messages aerc712

Really like how funny yet twisted this shirt is. I couldn't let this go without getting one. I don't even care if it's on the new blanks. No matter what I'm getting a shirt with a great design on it.