Narfcake

quality posts: 293 Private Messages Narfcake
endangeredomega wrote:Does anyone know what blanks GoodJoe are currently using for their kids' sizes?

I've only ever ordered one GoodJoe tee, and although I love the design, I've never worn the shirt. A boys' large was *massive* (comparable to the old MS from Woot) and the shirt was much heavier and scratchier than any of my AAs.

However, this was well over a year and a half ago, so I'm curious if perhaps quality has improved.

It's probably a Cygnus 1200, which is ring spun but carded cotton. It's more similar to a TeeFury shirt than a Woot shirt. Or at least current and former TeeFury shirts ... the Alstyle 1701 is no longer ringspun by default, and despite posting my concern over at TF, no one seemed to care.

As for combed vs. carded ... Bella/Canvas has a humorous video to highlight the differences.

skippypeanut

quality posts: 0 Private Messages skippypeanut

So I'm trying to figure out if I got sent a Men's shirt by accident because I'm not used to the new women's sizes. Is there anything on the label that indicates men or women's sizes. For instance the old ones had a girl outline thingy. Are these new ones supposed to have that too?

Narfcake

skippypeanut wrote:So I'm trying to figure out if I got sent a Men's shirt by accident because I'm not used to the new women's sizes. Is there anything on the label that indicates men or women's sizes. For instance the old ones had a girl outline thingy. Are these new ones supposed to have that too?

Dark blue = men, light blue = women

skippypeanut

quality posts: 0 Private Messages skippypeanut
Narfcake wrote:Dark blue = men, light blue = women

Okay, thank you!

jezebelseven

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jezebelseven
wanderbug2 wrote:We've only bought one, but the Anvil 3x does not have a side seam.

Shoot. Another reason for me to not try out the Anvils, then. Thanks for the info.

Trade with me on TeeTrade!
THINK OF THE PATHOGENS!!!

blanked

quality posts: 10 Private Messages blanked
thumperchick wrote:My point with that was that at least the men's shirts still could fit me and a good portion of the larger women (though an AA W2XL would've been better). The children's shirts are short and a non-option. It is a sadly comical difference.

I thought the Kids sizes were brought up because some of the smaller sized girls liked the kids AA better than the womens AA and voluntarily wore them. I know I've seem that suggestion over the last year from people who did it them selves. I'm guessing they were the ones that brought up the difference in kids because it took away their buying option.

I have never been offended by buying something not labeled woman. Fit is more important. I have to buy mens in long-sleeve shirts because the woman wind up being 3/4 length on me. That doesn't offend me, it does make me sad that online retailers don't list all the measurements, including shoulder width and sleeve-length. I wish womens sizes were sized by measurements like mens, it would help take the guess work out of a purchase.

After a life time of too short pants and sleeves, I do get annoyed by those complaining about to much fabric. Here is a pair of scissors, problem solved. Those that have too little fabric are just SOL.

MrsBones

quality posts: 1 Private Messages MrsBones

I'm starting to get a little panicky. I really want to snap up "aVEGers" before it gets reckoned, but I have no idea what size to get. I generally wore a WM in AA. WS fits my body shape (30-24-36 5'9" 117 lbs) better, but as someone with long legs and tall hips, I erred on the side of length by buying WM.

So what do I buy? Do I grab a K12, since the dimensions are close(est) to what I want in the chest, and just suck up the fact that I'm losing at least 2.5" of length? Or do I get a MS for the length, and resign my "sweater calves" to being completely obscured by too much damn fabric?

If I'm to keep buying shirts, I need MXS! Please add my size!

heidiruth

quality posts: 12 Private Messages heidiruth
MrsBones wrote:I'm starting to get a little panicky. I really want to snap up "aVEGers" before it gets reckoned, but I have no idea what size to get. I generally wore a WM in AA. WS fits my body shape (30-24-36 5'9" 117 lbs) better, but as someone with long legs and tall hips, I erred on the side of length by buying WM.

So what do I buy? Do I grab a K12, since the dimensions are close(est) to what I want in the chest, and just suck up the fact that I'm losing at least 2.5" of length? Or do I get a MS for the length, and resign my "sweater calves" to being completely obscured by too much damn fabric?

You're almost exactly my size.
You look at all the awesome woot shirts you can't buy now, and sigh.

elankat

quality posts: 7 Private Messages elankat
MrsBones wrote:I'm starting to get a little panicky. I really want to snap up "aVEGers" before it gets reckoned, but I have no idea what size to get. I generally wore a WM in AA. WS fits my body shape (30-24-36 5'9" 117 lbs) better, but as someone with long legs and tall hips, I erred on the side of length by buying WM.

You'll probably need to grab a Women's small and deal with it being too big with hip flares. Or get a men's small and deal with sleeves that go to your elbows & a unisex look.

The K12 is an AA though, so maybe that would work for you if you're willing to deal with it being on the short side. It's more likely to work than if it was a kid's Anvil.

The women's Anvil shirts supposedly have side seams, so if you're handy, you could probably alter it.

purina

quality posts: 0 Private Messages purina

Have someone took picture of new WXL shirt? I would be interested in to see how they look on big breasted women.

ellegee

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ellegee

I just received my first Anvil WXL and I'm very pleased with it. The AA WXL was skin tight on the um, tracts of land, and this one fits nicely but loosely which is what I prefer. I'm hoping to still like it after washing and drying since with a family of seven, picking things out to line dry doesn't usally happen, but this one has some room and length to spare on me so I'm hoping it will handle the dryer, since I always use low heat anyway.
Even though I'm happy with the change for myself, I really hope the suggestions to add a WXS and a MXS will be taken so the smaller sized women of various builds will be able to find a good fit as well. So many I'm reading are thin but tall and don't have an size appropriate for them.

februarystar27

quality posts: 0 Private Messages februarystar27
BootsBoots wrote:See, that's kind of problem. If an Anvil WL is the best choice for someone who wore an AA ML, there's really no where for smaller sizes to go... It'd be the equivalent of you being told you now have to order an AA Men's 2XL and your belly button will hang out when you raise your arms. ;)

I'm about to buy my first Anvil shirt (using my $5 off coupon for After All This Time.. might even spring for overnight). But I'm nervous. I posted my rough size description before, but basically I'm 5'6" and around 140ish when I'm not in an "I've put on weight" phase. But right now I *am* in that phase. But I'm hourglassy and all of my weight tends to go to my hips, plus I don't mind the fitted AA style, so I can fit an AA WS. It fits my waist nicely, but I do wish it had a little more space in the chest because I'm bigger up top (but I also have smaller shoulders--argh I hate this).

I've bought kids shirts (not from Woot though)in the past, but I usually stay away from them because the arms are weird. One time at a concert the woman told me their Youth Medium would fit me better than the Adult Small, so I got the Youth Medium. It promptly shrank in the dryer, so now the sleeves go down almost to my elbows but are skin-tight. it looks weird unless I layer a hoodie over it. I like the shorter sleeves of women's shirts.

Based on the feedback here, I'm going to go with a WS in the Anvil and see what it looks like. It will fit me better in the chest, but the "tent effect" worries me. Once it ships, I'll post pics of an AA shirt and this shirt side-by-side... even though the AA currently looks tighter on my arms than normal.

Gretalkins

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Gretalkins

I am more then mad and insulted that you changed the company that you get the shirts from. Not only is the price increased but the sizes are crazy big. Do you think that we are all fat? Also the shirts are not made in the US any. I was proud to buy woot shirts because I felt like I was helping the economy and artists from my country. So we are now all paying more money for a greatly inferior product. Amazon buying this site has defiantly ruined it!!!!!!! And I highly doubt that this will be read or taken into consideration cause your company is to big to give a flying Frak about the customers! You can be sure I will tell every one I know NEVER to buy from you guys again!!!

blanked

ellegee wrote:I just received my first Anvil WXL and I'm very pleased with it. The AA WXL was skin tight on the um, tracts of land, and this one fits nicely but loosely which is what I prefer. I'm hoping to still like it after washing and drying

The AAXL was worse for me, the shoulders were so narrow that after 2 washes I couldn't even get it over my head.

After a wash the AnvilXL I bought doesn't seem much different than prewash, it was a dark color, so was in cold wash. Like you I have too much laundry to do to bother line drying t-shirts.

Measuring my torso from C7 to the bottom of the sacrum is 22", the shirt is 24". I expect it to shrink another inch in the next few washes, but that wont make it too short - I have shorter shirts that I am still comfortable wearing, but if it shrinks to 20" it will be too short.

I wore mens in AA, the XL was a bit baggier than is flattering in the bust, and the ML was tight enough in the hips that they wouldn't go over pants (had to tuck shirt in if I didn't want it to ride up). The Anvil womanXL fits between those, so a little baggier in the bust than the ML and enough room in the hips so I can have pants under the shirt.

The sleeves are a bit weird, it is a problem I have noticed in several brands. They don't change the sleeve size through the shirt sizes, and the seem (the part that falls mid bicep, the fattest part of the arm) is the narrowest part. So if the sleeve fits the bigger sizes it looks ridiculously big in the smaller sizes, or if it fits the smaller sizes it pinches the larger. ~facepalm~
I like the bigger neck. The AA would often touch my trachea, which makes me feel like I am choking. The anvil falls just at the clavicle/sternum joint, so it wont cause that problem.

ochopika

quality posts: 28 Private Messages ochopika

Staff

I finally washed my Anvil WS shirt. The sleeves are now...acceptable...kind of. I guess I would wear them in public if the rest of the shirt fit. My shirt's "bell effect" isn't as dramatic as Boots', which may be because my shirt was line-dried.

The washed shirt leads me to believe that an Anvil WXS could actually fit me in an acceptable way. Really the shirt just needs to be smaller now, otherwise the fit is ok with me. Pleeease, woot?

I also posted a picture of a WS from Collinvh's store. This is just to show that fitted sizes do exist for cheap, even though I prefer AA for many reasons other than the fit. It's also to totally promote his store :P.

*edit* also, just noticed that my webcam photos made a mirror image but my real camera doesn't... weird...I mean, weird that the webcam makes a mirror image.

intensefancypink

quality posts: 1 Private Messages intensefancypink

I was pretty sure I'd hate the Anvil blanks & now, thanks to a mix-up with my order I'm 100% certain I *really* hate the Anvil blanks.
I ordered a Kids 12 aVegers (AA blank), but got a Womens M (the dreaded Anvil blank) instead. The fabric & cut are awful. The infamous bell bottom of the shirt wouldn't be remotely flattering on me & of course, the shirt itself is huge. There's no way it'd shrink enough to fit me, and the fabric feels rough. Nope. No sir, I don't like it. I do, however love the art. Walzman did a terrific job (as usual), & I really disappointed that I can't wear the awesomeness now.
Hopefully, CS will send me the correct shirt in the correct size soon.

elankat

ochopika wrote:

The Gildan has a cute fit. The AA has a cute fit. The Anvil just makes me sad with the sleeves, the bell, the neck, and the weird way it drapes off the chest. I suppose it's okay for a slumpy look.

ochopika

Staff

elankat wrote:The Gildan has a cute fit. The AA has a cute fit. The Anvil just makes me sad with the sleeves, the bell, the neck, and the weird way it drapes off the chest. I suppose it's okay for a slumpy look.

I agree. I certainly didn't mean that the Anvil looked good at all in my last post, lol! I think that if the Anvil were just smaller then it would fit okay even with the sleeve shape and the weird curviness. I only decided this after I washed it and it shrunk a little. I'll note again that I line-dried mine. The shirt's fit reportedly gets weirder, not better, after going through a dryer.

lesingevert

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lesingevert

What a sad and discouraging thread I just read through. I'm sorry that so many ladies have been blocked from purchasing a product they love. The WS does look absurdly large, and they should definitely offer a WXS.

I actually just purchased my first woot shirt. In the last year I've lost 110lbs, so all my shirts are men's sizes. I thought I'd finally gotten small enough that I could try a WXL and it might fit, especially with the generous measurements on the Anvil shirts.

I'm 220lbs, 5'7, and a size 18. 42-C. (Or maybe 40-C/B, now...I'm still losing weight so it's tough to keep track.) The WXL unwashed fit me perfectly. Even the sleeves don't look goofy, because I have especially fat arms and don't need to worry about any bell effect.

But I'm now super discouraged that the length shrinks so much in the wash. I hope I'm still as excited for my new shirt once it's been put through the cycle.

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
Gretalkins wrote:I was proud to buy woot shirts because I felt like I was helping the economy and artists from my country.

uh, they used artists from other countries even before the change in blanks.

rogue8402

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rogue8402

I wear MM and WXL in AA and I just received my shirt that I ordered in Anvil WM. The Anvil WM fits me sort of in between the AA MM and WXL. Of course, this is hasn't been washed... so I guess I'll have to see how it turns out, before I decide to order anything else in Anvil WM.

The sleeves are shorter than AA MM and longer than AA WXL. The Anvil fabric is not scratchy but just not as soft and luxurious feeling as the AA. This may also change when I wash it... so who knows?

I'm more hourglass shaped with a much smaller waist than my hips so it fits me fine right now. Hopefully it doesn't get too crazy after washing.

Add me to the list of people who think there should be a WXS though (or a MXS if it would fit better). I don't think it's fair to the petite ladies to leave them out in the cold.

blanked

ochopika wrote:I agree. I certainly didn't mean that the Anvil looked good at all in my last post, lol! I think that if the Anvil were just smaller then it would fit okay even with the sleeve shape and the weird curviness. I only decided this after I washed it and it shrunk a little. I'll note again that I line-dried mine. The shirt's fit reportedly gets weirder, not better, after going through a dryer.

I don't think the bell is from it shrinking weirdly. When I raised my arms I did get a miniature version of what Boots showed in her image. The farthest part from my body was always where the side seem meet the hem, the stiffest part of any apparel. Combine that with Boots being in a shirt that is 3 sizes too big and you have something that looks very weird, But for those of us who do have a size in anvil it should be fine.

That said I still have a test or two to complete before I have a final decision on the quality of the product. Specifically actually wearing it for a day, if ThatRobert is right about the fabric stretching out and being mis-shapen after a few hours wear, well, that will make my future shirt.woot decision easy.

ochopika

Staff

blanked wrote:I don't think the bell is from it shrinking weirdly. When I raised my arms I did get a miniature version of what Boots showed in her image. The farthest part from my body was always where the side seem meet the hem, the stiffest part of any apparel. Combine that with Boots being in a shirt that is 3 sizes too big and you have something that looks very weird, But for those of us who do have a size in anvil it should be fine.

That said I still have a test or two to complete before I have a final decision on the quality of the product. Specifically actually wearing it for a day, if ThatRobert is right about the fabric stretching out and being mis-shapen after a few hours wear, well, that will make my future shirt.woot decision easy.

I'm the same size as Boots and I definitely got a smaller "bell" after I washed mine. That's what led me to believe that a dryer may have caused the exaggerated bell shape that we saw in Boots' pictures. But yea, the bell is still there. I just thought it could be minimized to a wearable amount with a WXS, even if the weird bell still exists.

jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
ochopika wrote:I'm the same size as Boots and I definitely got a smaller "bell" after I washed mine. That's what led me to believe that a dryer may have caused the exaggerated bell shape that we saw in Boots' pictures. But yea, the bell is still there. I just thought it could be minimized to a wearable amount with a WXS, even if the weird bell still exists.

Maybe the switch to anvil will end up helping the environment a bit(and electricity bills!) if people start to line-dry their shirts;D I use a drying rack (with a minute or two in the dryer to get the wrinkles out first). I haven't tried washing anvils yet (because the sizes I was sent are obviously many sizes too big and were given to someone bigger), but the hang drying keeps my AA prints in pretty good shape (and electricity bills lower)!

sherrypie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sherrypie

I ordered three shirts last week on the new shirts. I was super excited at first since at work a wear a mix of anvil women's tees and gildan soft style and never really had worn AA tees before woot. I just don't understand why these are fitting so weird.
I was wearing an xl in the AA women's.
My measurements: Chest 40 (38DDish)
Waist 34
Hips 38
I ordered a medium and 2 larges in the women's sizes. The medium is okay I guess except it fits strange in the chest as if the armpits are too low like the AA men's small shirt fit on me. If I pull up the shirt sleeve at the top and pull up it alleviates this problem. Both necks in comparison seem the same, the AA one might be a bit lower but since the pits are higher- it hits the same on. The shirt seems to have more flare at the bottom. Both shirts were longer than the AA xl.
The large in the women's looks like a maternity shirt on(hits below my butt and is loose and flares out). When you lay the shirts on top of each other they don't seem that much different but on tells a different story. Still have one more large on the way(ugh) which hopefully will fit differently. I guess I can try a men's small on the next shirt and if that doesn't work then I guess I am out of options. Sorry to rant, just liked my new shirt designs but they seem not even sleeping worthy. Guess I can kick it 80's style by tying them in a side knot or not.

bigfluffypillow

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bigfluffypillow

I just got my first shirt since the change-up. Problem is, I don't follow the blog. I never saw this post about old/new female sizing until now, where I had to dig back a while to find it.
My WXL is a new sleep shirt. What a waste.
I wish they posted this info on the actual sizing chart. Just a little "Hey you, out-of-the-loop lady!" on that page would have benefited me greatly.

lesingevert

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lesingevert

I washed and dried my shirt, and it thankfully didn't seem to shrink, even in length. So...it sucks that a lot of people are majorly inconvenienced by these sizing changes. However, if there's anyone out there shaped like me (ie, fat) then you might be pleasantly surprised.

I don't know if I prefer it to just wearing Mens shirts, though. I like that the neck is slightly less choking, and I like that it tapers a bit, but I really do prefer my t-shirts long and with long sleeves. I might get the Men's Large next time anyway, even though the WXL fits me well.

racheling

quality posts: 2 Private Messages racheling

My Anvil MS arrived today. Unfortunately all I could dig up were dark colored AA shirts, the lighter ones are in the laundry, so the pictures aren't the best.

The fabric is thicker on the MS. It feels tighter across my shoulders, and the sleeves are longer (I prefer the lighter feeling fabric and the cap sleeves). It bunches up at the bottom when I sit down, which is made more noticeable because of the thicker fabric and extra length. (8-9 inches of bunched up fabric on my waist.)

Below are pictures of me in my AA WL, unwashed AA WXL and the new MS (also unwashed). For size comparison, I'm 5'4" with measurements of 34-29-39, and about 135lbs.

The new MS is fairly comparable to the AA WXL, but doesn't fit me as comfortably as the AA WXL. The WL is my preferred size, but I have some WXL for a baggier fit. I find myself tugging the MS around to adjust it more often.

I compared the fabric to one of my husband's men's AA shirts. It is not quite as soft compared to the AA and the seams are noticeably scratchier on the inside.

Overall verdict for me: I don't see myself bothering with more of these, sadly. Particularly as I was already moving more toward buying AA WL and wondering how AA WM would fit me.

Hope that helps, if anyone has any other questions, I'll try to answer them.

elankat

racheling wrote:The new MS is fairly comparable to the AA WXL, but doesn't fit me as comfortably as the AA WXL. The WL is my preferred size, but I have some WXL for a baggier fit. I find myself tugging the MS around to adjust it more often.

Thanks for posting. You and I are close to the same size & the feedback with pics is really helpful. I'm definitely hating the sleeve length and fit of the Anvil.

Is the Anvil shirt always skewing to one side like that or is it just the pic?

Narfcake

lesingevert wrote:... I like that the neck is slightly less choking, ...

If there's one thing I'll say, it's that the men's Anvil shirts definitely do NOT choke for the guy's shirts. Unwashed/unworn AA 3XL vs. Anvil ML.

februarystar27

quality posts: 0 Private Messages februarystar27
rogue8402 wrote:I'm more hourglass shaped with a much smaller waist than my hips so it fits me fine right now. Hopefully it doesn't get too crazy after washing.

Same here. I think I'm one of the rarities being a woman who took a smaller AA size and can wear the Anvil WS. I don't know what will happen with the bell effect when I wash it and it loses some length, but right now the bell is masked by my hips being so much wider than my waist.

Above left is my new After All This Time that just arrived today (mirror-imaged due to my webcam, as someone else mentioned above). Right is my AA WS Something I Must Do that's been washed dozens of times (love it, Boots!). The AA WS usually looks better on my arms, but I've put on some weight recently and am trying to work that off. And I wish the Anvil one didn't have the ALWAYS right across the boob region, but that's my body shape's fault. I'm 5'6 with smaller shoulders and waist but curvy up top and in my hips. So the Anvil gives me more space for the "girls" to be all disproportionate to my build. But there's of course a lot of extra room in the waist, which is fine, but I'm not used to my Woot shirts fitting that way.

Still, being on the tall side of average and having some curves seems to help me minimize the effect of the problems seen by the very tall and thin women or the short and noncurvy women. I definitely think a WXS needs to be added into the mix though.

racheling

quality posts: 2 Private Messages racheling
elankat wrote:Thanks for posting. You and I are close to the same size & the feedback with pics is really helpful. I'm definitely hating the sleeve length and fit of the Anvil.

Is the Anvil shirt always skewing to one side like that or is it just the pic?

It's just the picture I think. As in, it skews, but not to one side exactly. The way the design is and the way it fits, the corners of the print pull under, sometimes on one side, sometimes both.

erin1979

quality posts: 0 Private Messages erin1979

Does anyone have anything to say regarding the arm holes on the Anvils versus the AAs? I hate pit shirts and have noticed that a women's AA XL looks closest to an women's Anvil medium and I don't want to order a medium and find out it's a pit shirt.

blanked

Narfcake wrote:If there's one thing I'll say, it's that the men's Anvil shirts definitely do NOT choke for the guy's shirts. Unwashed/unworn AA 3XL vs. Anvil ML.

Thing about that narf, I find that the AA2XLs I bought often choke me more than the AALs. Edit- I went and dug out the 3 different sizes (unfortunately non were the same color, for some reason I couldn't find asphalt in the smaller sizes that have been worn). The L in royal was the same as the asphalt 2xl, the navy xl was the largest by the full width of the ribbed trim around the neck. I'll see if I can get my camera to take good pics, instead of what I got.

I did wear my anvil today. I haven't noticed it lose shape over the last 8hours, like someone said happenes. I am hesitant about the change. But so far I have not had any quality issues with my purchase.

erin1979 wrote:Does anyone have anything to say regarding the arm holes on the Anvils versus the AAs? I hate pit shirts and have noticed that a women's AA XL looks closest to an women's Anvil medium and I don't want to order a medium and find out it's a pit shirt.

I think you will have to explain what you mean by that before anyone can answer.

leprechaungirl

quality posts: 2 Private Messages leprechaungirl

This is so sad but I just now noticed the new sizes. I'm happy though because I realise my girls might actually fit in the ladies shirts now!!!! :D :D :D :D *excited face* boy shirts look like poo on very curvacious ladies. Now I have to buy a shirt to try it!

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
leprechaungirl wrote:This is so sad but I just now noticed the new sizes. I'm happy though because I realise my girls might actually fit in the ladies shirts now!!!! :D :D :D :D *excited face* boy shirts look like poo on very curvacious ladies. Now I have to buy a shirt to try it!

Be sure to check the charts and order accordingly!

(Measure, measure, measure!)

I'm just hanging out, really.

whitchan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages whitchan
inkycatz wrote:Be sure to check the charts and order accordingly!

(Measure, measure, measure!)

Since the new size chargs only have two measurements I think you meant to say '(Measure, measure!)

=3

inkycatz

whitchan wrote:Since the new size chargs only have two measurements I think you meant to say '(Measure, measure!)

=3

No, I'm fond of the measure just one more time to be absolutely sure theory.

inkycatz

erin1979 wrote:Does anyone have anything to say regarding the arm holes on the Anvils versus the AAs? I hate pit shirts and have noticed that a women's AA XL looks closest to an women's Anvil medium and I don't want to order a medium and find out it's a pit shirt.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by pit shirt, but yeah, if you wore a WXL in AA, you probably will most likely find either the WM or WL to be to your liking (I liked the WM best).

spazztastic1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spazztastic1

I ordered a small women's shirt about a week ago, was super excited, then tried it on and found it was much too baggy and fit awkwardly on me. I emailed support thinking that I had been given a men's small by mistake but it turns out, it was just due to the recent changes. I admit I heard about them, but I didn't really investigate too deeply. I never would have guessed that the change would be so big it'd make WS unwearable.

I mean, it's a little frustrating to be honest. I'm a bit small, 5'5" and 121 pounds, and the previous WS size fit pretty perfectly. Now it hangs loose and awkward and I just can't wear it.

I go to the gym and work to keep in shape, so this change feels like I'm being punished for putting in an effort to be healthy. If sizes are going to be changed so a person who previously needed a WL can now wear a WM, then where do the old wearers of WS go? No smaller sizes were introduced for us. I don't want to drop down to kid's sizes for fear it'll be too short and it won't have the curves in the chest for my body. Also bluntly put, I'm not a child. I shouldn't have to buy children's sizes to find something that semi-works.

It feels like my only option is to try and shrink this shirt I purchased and hope that somehow works out. Past that, I can't really buy any more, and this is extremely upsetting. I'm a huge fan of woot shirts. I was building up a collection and had my eye on a few more as well, but they're just going to have to stay there now, because they don't come in a size I can wear. I'm just glad I didn't buy the others before realizing the first won't fit.

If you're going to shift all the sizes up, then a WXS needs to be introduced to make up for it.