sharonkay

quality posts: 4 Private Messages sharonkay

I am sooooooo getting the REFLECTIONS ON Pi, the CAKE OR Pi? in t-shirts ... and seriously considering the Reflections on Pi on a backpack.

...but ORDER OF OPERATIONS Pullover Hoodie in WHITE? ... a teenager with a white hoodie ... coming from a mom that scares me. 8-P I'd love to order this in either a shirt or a hoodie ... but not in white from a laundry standpoint. ;-)

sharonkay

Is there any way to just put multiple items in ONE shopping cart, add that express shipping and get it all done at once?

Save me time woot ... and some money by combining orders ... please.......

adamselby

quality posts: 2 Private Messages adamselby

Man, I really wish Everything is Gold was available on a pullover hoodie instead of zip-up. I don't really like the design being on the back. Although, I'd settle for the design on the left side on the front where the secondary piece is. Ah well.

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn
sharonkay wrote:Is there any way to just put multiple items in ONE shopping cart, add that express shipping and get it all done at once?

Save me time woot ... and some money by combining orders ... please.......

No. But, if you are in the US, you can opt for free delivery.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

mentalEill

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mentalEill

Is anyone else getting an Invalid Order: no lines error? I have been trying to place my order very unsuccessfully.

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 210 Private Messages Spiritgreen

Very pleased to find my mathematically designed, life cycle turtle in this sale.
Thanks Woot team!

Many fine products this week. Great match-ups. Is this the first time we've had a backpack?

ceotty

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ceotty
ThunderThighs wrote:Wanna borrow my soap box?

Hmm, that's more a rectangle, though...

— Cyndy Otty —
http://gentlewit.com

khansel58

quality posts: 0 Private Messages khansel58
sharonkay wrote:I am sooooooo getting the REFLECTIONS ON Pi, the CAKE OR Pi? in t-shirts ... and seriously considering the Reflections on Pi on a backpack.

...but ORDER OF OPERATIONS Pullover Hoodie in WHITE? ... a teenager with a white hoodie ... coming from a mom that scares me. 8-P I'd love to order this in either a shirt or a hoodie ... but not in white from a laundry standpoint. ;-)

You are so right!! Not in white!! I was going to order this one for myself, but white? Seriously? I can't even think about it! Especially since I'd want to wear it while camping with my Girl Scouts! I could see it on brown, with a white halo effect around the design so it pops, that would be a definite buy for me.

sharonkay

Mavyn wrote:No. But, if you are in the US, you can opt for free delivery.

I am in the US ... I just wanted "everything" rush shipping ... alas I guess I just "rush" one or two things instead of all ... thanks for replying to let me know. 8-)

PixelPants

quality posts: 68 Private Messages PixelPants
bookworm656 wrote:I could definitely go for it on a poster, though!

They didn't do any posters this time around. I guess plans for woot abacuses fell through as well.

MrsBones wrote:I would do anything to get a Shelf Life shirt.

You hear that, woot? ANYTHING.

Glad to hear you like the shirt. Sorry you don't have one yet.
They seem committed to running more shirt.woot Presents so a bookish or literary theme is a good possibility.
I'm too lazy to change my desktop image and Shelf Life is still there since I designed it last year. It looks particularly nice in it's un-halftoned form.
I know woot print posters using the same art as the garments, but I can't be the only designer who has higher resolution versions of designs that would benefit from special edition poster treatment.

Mavyn

sharonkay wrote:I am in the US ... I just wanted "everything" rush shipping ... alas I guess I just "rush" one or two things instead of all ... thanks for replying to let me know. 8-)

Keep in mind that even with rush delivery, these aren't shipping out until March 7. So, March 9 is likely the soonest you'd have any of them. Plenty of time for Pi Day.

tgentry

quality posts: 111 Private Messages tgentry

Staff

mentalEill wrote:Is anyone else getting an Invalid Order: no lines error? I have been trying to place my order very unsuccessfully.

Are you trying to purchase the Reflections on Pi tote? We've had reports that there was an error with this one, but I believe it should be corrected. Sorry for the inconvenience.

rogue8402

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rogue8402
ceotty wrote:Hmm, that's more a rectangle, though...

box-
noun
a container, case, or receptacle, usually rectangular, of wood, metal, cardboard, etc., and often with a lid or removable cover.

:P

missmelis

quality posts: 20 Private Messages missmelis

I was going to make a post last week suggesting that woot have some kind of pi- or math-themed special sale in advance of Pi Day - mainly because I've been wanting a "Reflections on Pi" shirt for my sweetie since I first started wooting, but also because I thought it would be a pretty cool idea in general. I never got around to posting about it because I was too busy being grumpy about the shirt change, but it's kind of cool to see that someone at shirt.woot was thinking the same thing. I'm still grumpy about the shirt change, but the opportunity to get "Reflections on Pi" for my bf - just in time for Pi day AND a late anniversary gift - might be too much temptation for me to resist. (But why, oh WHYYYY couldn't it have been one of the designs still being printed on AA?!! )

The goodness of the true pun is in the direct ratio of its intolerability. - Edgar Allan Poe

ceotty

rogue8402 wrote:box-
noun
a container, case, or receptacle, usually rectangular, of wood, metal, cardboard, etc., and often with a lid or removable cover.

:P

Yes, thanks. :-)

I was referencing the fact that it's more a parallelogram than an actual box. But since I have to explain it, clearly my attempt at humor was not funny.

— Cyndy Otty —

rogue8402

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rogue8402
ceotty wrote:Yes, thanks. :-)

I was referencing the fact that it's more a parallelogram than an actual box. But since I have to explain it, clearly my attempt at humor was not funny.

No worries, it sounded like you were joking. That was me joking back.

Darquis

quality posts: 27 Private Messages Darquis

I was thinking of getting Do the Math, but alas, it's a long sleeve tee. I don't believe in supporting them.

brankitteh

quality posts: 2 Private Messages brankitteh

if only I hadn't splurged on delicious gourmet candy v.v

brankitteh

adamselby wrote:Man, I really wish Everything is Gold was available on a pullover hoodie instead of zip-up. I don't really like the design being on the back. Although, I'd settle for the design on the left side on the front where the secondary piece is. Ah well.

I concur with this. pullovers are far superior

brankitteh

bluejester wrote:*Steps on offended persons platform*

I hold a B.A. in English Lit and Linguistics and as such I am deeply, deeply offended by this sale. Where oh where oh Woot is the sale for those of us who err to the verbose side of things? Where is the shirt and hoodie compensation for those of us that build not mere walls of text, but entire castles?

I request, nay demand, an English major themed woot sale.

They did have Poe vs Shakespeare not long ago, but still a valid point.

ivanivanovich

quality posts: 24 Private Messages ivanivanovich
brankitteh wrote:pullovers are far superior

Ha.

4khaos

quality posts: 8 Private Messages 4khaos
bluejester wrote:*Steps on offended persons platform*

I hold a B.A. in English Lit and Linguistics and as such I am deeply, deeply offended by this sale. Where oh where oh Woot is the sale for those of us who err to the verbose side of things? Where is the shirt and hoodie compensation for those of us that build not mere walls of text, but entire castles?

I request, nay demand, an English major themed woot sale.

The level of math that's being offered (besides I Heart Math) seems about right for an English major. Besides, there's tons of shirts with words on them - there aren't tons of shirts with math.

ThatPoshGirl

quality posts: 32 Private Messages ThatPoshGirl

Err.. did everyone get the math email, or does Woot actually know that I'm a math major?

jennieturner

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jennieturner

are there any pictures of a blank apron? I'd love to get a look at one before I buy.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
ThatPoshGirl wrote:Err.. did everyone get the math email, or does Woot actually know that I'm a math major?

Why can't it be both?

I'm just hanging out, really.

bakntime

quality posts: 15 Private Messages bakntime

Pi is not = 3.14. These shirts/backpacks/etc are a complete fudging of the numbers in an attempt to elicit an emotional response!!!!11

I ain't signing anything! What? It's not that kind of signature? Oh. So that's what it is? Oh. I'm still not interested.

JRRB

quality posts: 34 Private Messages JRRB

I'm excited to see an apron being offered. That means there's hope for me to get Bake it So as an apron.

I second the wish for an English-themed offering. Nearly anything about books and writing is likely to end up in my closet, and I'd love an excuse to try the new women's sizing. Baking and SciFi themes are also very welcomed.

cmillard1

quality posts: 6 Private Messages cmillard1
ThatPoshGirl wrote:Err.. did everyone get the math email, or does Woot actually know that I'm a math major?

If you've purchased a few other math/science themed shirts they could probably tell you'd be interested.

For ref, I got the email.

bigred286

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bigred286

Can anybody tell me what fabric the apron is made of??

chiobio

quality posts: 2 Private Messages chiobio

Yaaay! Now I can finally get the Cell Division shirt :D

and I love the turtle one!

buuuut I have a question, on the last one, the sizing chart shows the previous shirts measurements... should I follow those? (on cell div. it shows the new sizes)

cshuttb3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cshuttb3

So excited to see a zip up hoodie! But, I wish you had one with Reflections on Pi! I would definitely go for that! Please give us more zip up hoodies!

ceotty

rogue8402 wrote:No worries, it sounded like you were joking. That was me joking back.

I got that.
No worries on my end either. ;-)

— Cyndy Otty —

Narfcake

quality posts: 279 Private Messages Narfcake
bigred286 wrote:Can anybody tell me what fabric the apron is made of??

IIRC, 65/35 cotton/poly.

caramelarrow

quality posts: 14 Private Messages caramelarrow
bigred286 wrote:Can anybody tell me what fabric the apron is made of??

Narfcake wrote:IIRC, 65/35 cotton/poly.

That is what the label on my Kitchen Warfare apron says. I'm guessing they're using the same ones. To Bigred286.... it's a nice apron, as aprons go. The pockets are nice and deep and it covers my entire chest area and goes almost to my knees (I'm 5-08). Of course I bought it for the unique "weapon" design more than anything else.

07/11/14

arikleiman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages arikleiman

Regarding the "funny" blurb about the I Heart Math Pullover Hoodie:

"Wear this hoodie: if you believe in the transitive property of love: one man and one woman equals one soul united for infinity. (Just don’t ask us to show our work.)"

Um....Is Woot espousing an anti-marriage equality viewpoint? Or was this just an unfortunate lapse into ignorance and poor word choice for the benefit of some Dot's Poetry Corner humor?

Please, please, Woot, I'm a big fan, so say it's just an editorial oversight, not bigotry. Otherwise I won't be a Woot fan any more.

dmand

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dmand

Dear Woot, could you please sell the Order of Operations on a darker shaded shirt? The design is great but a white hoodie doesn't work for some of us. I would be first in line if it was on a non-white shirt, even grey.

bsmith1

quality posts: 102 Private Messages bsmith1

goneferal

quality posts: 18 Private Messages goneferal
bsmith1 wrote:

LOL! The only shirt I understand is Reflections on Pi. The English major math shirt! haha

Edit: And the Cake or Pi one. I get that one too.

caroleslr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages caroleslr

Sizing Question:
Can I assume that the AA shirts use the Original Sizing Chart and the Anvil shirts use the New Sizing Chart?

Mavyn

caroleslr wrote:Sizing Question:
Can I assume that the AA shirts use the Original Sizing Chart and the Anvil shirts use the New Sizing Chart?

Yes. Each shirt links to the appropriate sizing chart for the shirt being used.