blue_94_trooper

quality posts: 10 Private Messages blue_94_trooper
dreamaster wrote:No AA blank = No Sale

Great shirt - would of bought it.

Are you going to post this every time?

The blanks have changed. If you're not going to get over it and are never going to buy again why bother coming here and making unnecessary posts?

BTW - It's would HAVE bought it. Or you could have contracted it as would've.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
blue_94_trooper wrote:Are you going to post this every time?

The blanks have changed. If you're not going to get over it and are never going to buy again why bother coming here and making unnecessary posts?

BTW - It's would HAVE bought it. Or you could have contracted it as would've.

This diversion is cool and all but if we could get back more to the actual shirt itself, that'd also be lovely.

I'm just hanging out, really.

dreamaster

quality posts: 4 Private Messages dreamaster

well, I did say it was a great shirt.

blue_94_trooper

I bought one for my daughter.

Speaking of diversions... I must say it makes me happy whenever I come to shirt.woot and see a SnorgTees ad with the redheaded model.

mgrizzl

quality posts: 4 Private Messages mgrizzl
captainsuperdawg wrote:But that would give away the ninjaness of the shirt. Ninjas, while extremely hard to see in daylight, are nearly invisible in the night, only seen by other ninjas. If the shirt were to glow in the dark, then the ninja chameleon wouldn't truly be a ninja.

But it would look sooooo cool!

thumperchick

quality posts: 234 Private Messages thumperchick
blue_94_trooper wrote:

I'd say the shirt blank change absolutely has a place in the discussion of this shirt product thread.
Though, my post complaining about and quoting your post complaining and quoting about his post - it's all making me giggle at the insanity.

dreamaster

quality posts: 4 Private Messages dreamaster
thumperchick wrote:I'd say the shirt blank change absolutely has a place in the discussion of this shirt product thread.
Though, my post complaining about and quoting your post complaining and quoting about his post - it's all making me giggle at the insanity.

I'll requote your quote and merke a speling error or two to add!

(still a great shirt - really wanted yesterdays and todays)

(the above is perfectly cromulent)

aleafloor

quality posts: 3 Private Messages aleafloor

I'm a big believer that ninja references are a bit overdone these days and I get disappointed whenever I see a new one .. until now. This ninja shirt I would wear, out in public, proudly.

ZeroSumHappiness

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ZeroSumHappiness
blue_94_trooper wrote:If you're not going to get over it and are never going to buy again why bother coming here and making unnecessary posts?

Two reasons actually.
1. So that those who do not know of the changeover are exposed to it. Perhaps they will research the issue.
2. To show Woot their lost sales.

Just came in to say that if this were on an AA blank I'd be considering buying it. Since it is on an Anvil blank I am not.

vladistov

quality posts: 50 Private Messages vladistov

I don't understand where the Anvil concerns are coming from; how else are you supposed to get a lizard on a shirt?

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
thumperchick wrote:I'd say the shirt blank change absolutely has a place in the discussion of this shirt product thread.

You're absolutely right to a degree - it's important that everyone be aware that checking the shirt size charts these days is important before ordering!

Let me throw in we do have some very active, awesome, and downright illuminating at times discussion going on in these fine threads, and more comprehensive discussion and analysis probably is best served over there ...

Main Anvil Thread
Lady Sizes
American Apparel and Anvil: A comparison
New shirt blanks - active testing from community folks

I'm just hanging out, really.

jodiwickman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jodiwickman

Thank you for posting links to the threads specific to the blank change. I would like to reiterate more than one person's comment that we should use this thread for discussing the shirt design. Why not leave it at "nice design" or "cool t-shirt" instead of "I would have bought..."

blue_94_trooper

geegee63

quality posts: 0 Private Messages geegee63

I couldn't resist at least getting one as a gift for my sister. It's just too cute. I got her the ladies size though.

darkazura

quality posts: 2 Private Messages darkazura

An awesome design! Definitely one of the better ways of showing your love for ninjas without being obnoxious or loud about it

Scuds20

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Scuds20
blue_94_trooper wrote:I bought one for my daughter.

Speaking of diversions... I must say it makes me happy whenever I come to shirt.woot and see a SnorgTees ad with the redheaded model.

Yes. I agree. Oh, the shirt. Like someone else said, ninjas aren't really my thing, but if they were this is a pretty neat one.

scribethemad

quality posts: 0 Private Messages scribethemad

Plain black tee? Don't they usually have some sort of artwork on em?

Not a big deal though, I can rock a regular ol' plain black shirt any day. In fact, I'm not even sure I still have any plain tees any more, so this works perfectly.

As for the supplier change, the old men's medium was a perfect fit, not too tight, not too roomy (I hate overly roomy tees), and while I've read through a number of linked threads on the new shirts I still don't feel like I have a grasp of what size to get. Are the new shirts bigger enough that I should drop to a small?

I don't mind the change, I just don't want to buy shirts I won't be able to wear.

toughgurl105

quality posts: 0 Private Messages toughgurl105

Agreed.

markymark77

quality posts: 3 Private Messages markymark77

If this Ninja T trend continues, it won't be long until there is a http://ninjashirt.woot.com site.

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Last wooter to woot: animefreak0987
Last purchase time: Monday, February 27, 2012, 11:59:46 PM Central Time
Order pace: 1m 4.132s
Woot wage: $3,750.62
Woots sold: 1347

Last wooter to woot: GinnyGinVampire
Last purchase time: Tuesday, February 28, 2012, 12:01:41 AM Central Time
Order pace: 1m 4.170s
Woot wage: $3,745.61
Woots sold: 1348

First days sales 1347

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
TheGolux wrote:
First days sales 1347

Men's on Anvil; kids' on AA; women's unclear (likely Anvil based on comments)

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)