spacegirlag

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spacegirlag

just throwing out a congrats to Walmazan for his shirt printing at GoodJoe.

shirt link here

mrwednesday

quality posts: 12 Private Messages mrwednesday

That's one of the best Walzaman design's I've seen in a long time. Congrats!

BootsBoots

quality posts: 37 Private Messages BootsBoots

Here's the image, for people too lazy to click. It's only $12. And 20% of sales from all Goodjoe shirts this week are going to The Make a Wish Foundation.

There's also this one for $12 this week:

bluejester

quality posts: 567 Private Messages bluejester

Thread bump. I know a large chunk of us are disatisfied with the shirt change over, but these are great designs so I don't want to see the thread get buried here and I hope people check those shirts out.

Narfcake

quality posts: 289 Private Messages Narfcake

For those wondering what blanks they print on, last I know, it's:

Women, AA 2102 from WS to W2XL.
Men, Cygnus 7000 (made in El Salvador) or AA 2001, S to 2XL.

My last shirts to arrive, Songs about rainbows was printed on an AA 2001, Marilyn Monroecake on a Cygnus 7000. I can tell ... the knit of the neckline is finer on the AA than on the Cygnus.

mrwednesday

Narfcake wrote:For those wondering what blanks they print on, last I know, it's:

Women, AA 2102 from WS to W2XL.
Men, Cygnus 7000 (made in El Salvador) or AA 2001, S to 2XL.

My last shirts to arrive, Songs about rainbows was printed on an AA 2001, Marilyn Monroecake on a Cygnus 7000. I can tell ... the knit of the neckline is finer on the AA than on the Cygnus.

I've never purchased from Goodjoe. Do they tell you what shirt it is or do you get to pick or is it just a crapshoot of what they happen to have?

BootsBoots

mrwednesday wrote:I've never purchased from Goodjoe. Do they tell you what shirt it is or do you get to pick or is it just a crapshoot of what they happen to have?

I think Cygnus only carries these colors, so if the shirt's a color that's not on the list, it should be AA. Don't hold me to that, though. I can check on how they decide which style to use and let you know. There's not that much difference in the different styles, though. I can't tell the difference. If you're super observant like Narf, I guess you'd be able to, though.

Narfcake

mrwednesday wrote:I've never purchased from Goodjoe. Do they tell you what shirt it is or do you get to pick or is it just a crapshoot of what they happen to have?

It's a matter of what they have or have access to at the moment. We're probably talking like less than 1% of Woot's volume.

I'll try to find some time to do a side-by-side comparison of a charcoal C7000 vs. an asphalt AA2001 in ML tomorrow. I have Wences' Salsa! in MXL too, so I may as well throw that up against an AA MXL also.

mrwednesday

Thanks for the info, Boots and Narf. Goodjoe is one of those sites I had been meaning to branch out into especially because they really seem to be getting good designs in lately and the death of Tilteed left a massive hole in my purchasing. I just haven't yet because there's about 6 shirts, a wallet and maybe a print I want to buy from Edgar that I just need to sit down and order before I do anything else.

BootsBoots

mrwednesday wrote: there's about 6 shirts, a wallet and maybe a print I want to buy from Edgar that I just need to sit down and order before I do anything else.

Understandable. But, you could compromise, and just buy this Edgar shirt from Goodjoe. Two birds! One stone.

Edit: "Two Birds, One Stone" just gave me a really horrible "Two Girls, One Cup" parody idea.

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn

o god help us is one of my favorite tees. It's probably also the only Edgar shirt I own that I don't have to explain. :D

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
BootsBoots wrote:
Edit: "Two Birds, One Stone" just gave me a really horrible "Two Girls, One Cup" parody idea.

Oh my.

move along

morgankohl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages morgankohl
spacegirlag wrote:just throwing out a congrats to Walmazan for his shirt printing at GoodJoe.

shirt link here

I bought this a couple of days ago (my first GoodJoe purchase) and just now noticed this post. So excited about getting a Walmazan shirt AND I got it in an AA WS. Yay!

blk909

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blk909
spacegirlag wrote:just throwing out a congrats to Walmazan for his shirt printing at GoodJoe.

shirt link here

Love this design, but Goodjoe doesn't offer 3XL so I can't buy. Not happy.

hellok

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hellok

Cool design.

hellok

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hellok
blk909 wrote:Love this design, but Goodjoe doesn't offer 3XL so I can't buy. Not happy.

If you want the shirt badly enough, I'm sure you can come up with a solution to that.

jezebelseven

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jezebelseven
blk909 wrote:Love this design, but Goodjoe doesn't offer 3XL so I can't buy. Not happy.

I was kind of surprised-- I order 3x here at woot, but absolutely had to have Marilyn Monroecake so ordered it in 2x, thinking I'd have to add some side panels or something.

The 2x fit me pretty well. I can't really tell a difference, truthfully, minus the shirt being a little thinner (as it was the aforementioned Cygnus brand), and maybe clinging a tiiiiiny bit more in my midsection.

That being said, that wouldn't be the case for everyone-- it could just be that I'm in between sizes in brands. All this being said, I wish GoodJoe would carry 3x anyway.

Trade with me on TeeTrade!
THINK OF THE PATHOGENS!!!

Narfcake

Narfcake wrote:I'll try to find some time to do a side-by-side comparison of a charcoal C7000 vs. an asphalt AA2001 in ML tomorrow. ...

Well, it's much later than the aforementioned tomorrow, but here's a triple comparison with a fresh arrival of Karni Ratta on top of the last Wooter copy of Youbetchücan! on top of the mistaken copy of Shhhhhhh, which is an Anvil 980. All are size ML.

Neckhole is just slightly smaller on the C7000 vs. the AA2001; it's huge on the A980. Shoulders are narrowest on the AA2001 by a small margin, widest on the A980. Length is the shortest for the A980, longest on the C7000 by a small margin. Sleeves are the longest on the A980, the same for both the C7000 and AA2001.

YMMV, of course. And the latest Wences' shirt has been confirmed that they will be on AA blanks.