citizencoyote

quality posts: 42 Private Messages citizencoyote
Narfcake wrote:OTOH, the more I look back, the more cynical I grow ...

I don't know, you seem pretty focused on the fact that the design is the most important aspect of the shirt. Your support for the artists hasn't waned one bit that I can see.

On the other hand, I don't want to get into the whole blanks situation. That's another kettle of fish, and I know (and can appreciate) where you stand on that issue.

By the way, has anyone experienced the new blanks yet? Are there any comparisons to the old AA blanks? Guess I should poke around more threads than just the Reckoning.

cmillard1

quality posts: 6 Private Messages cmillard1
citizencoyote wrote:
By the way, has anyone experienced the new blanks yet? Are there any comparisons to the old AA blanks? Guess I should poke around more threads than just the Reckoning.

My Too Many Cooks is listed as being "out for delivery," so I might try it out tomorrow.

cmillard1

Actually, I won't be. Woot! gifted me with a rarity(?), as I got it on an AA blank.

bounty42

quality posts: 15 Private Messages bounty42

So next week is looking like another easy week for the reckoning. yeah.

Numquam minoris aestimo potentia stultis, maxime in magna coetus
------------------------------------
■(1:40 PM, 7/27/2012) bounty42 quips, "Forget Guest Editor, what we need is a Guest Rejectionator."
■(10:40 AM, 6/21/2012 ) bounty42 inquires, "Is it just me, or do we not typically get this many Editors Choice shirts?"
■(2:02 PM, 6/15/2012) bounty42 runs numbers.
■(10:40 AM, 6/7/2012) bounty42 dispenses wisdom for all those 'too late' naysayers, "A woot shirt is never late, nor is it early, it arrives precisely when it means to."
■(3:20 PM, 5/18/2012) bounty42 states, "The turtle is very cute, and I love the smug look he's got."

bounty42

NO Narfcake numbers yet, so here's the best I can do. Hope it helps.

1 Lucky at last 6882 (+166)
2 1971-Floppy Diskette 6758 (+190)
3 Shhhhhhh 9578 (+87)
4 Nyan's Dream 3366 (+69)
5 Family Portrait 4216 (+57)
6 Family Breakfast 13404 (+60)
7 Lifetime Achievement Award 4133 (+50)
8 The Artist 2325 (+49)
9 Hey! Listen! 3203 (+34)
10 The Binge 56151 (+46)
11 1985: Year of the Plumber 3481 (+69)
12 1981 3500 (+87)
13 Blending In 2091 (+34)
14 Nevermore 46666 (+30)
15 Schrödinger’s Equation 7903 (+33)
16 They See Me Rollin' 4478 (+49)
17 Unstealthiest Ninja II: The Unstealthening 5858 (+32)
18 A Lot Of This Going Around 2598 (+35)
19 We’re more than famous! 4776 (+49)
20 Code of Arms 5001 (+27)
21 Force Equation 2269 (+28)
22 The Pen and The Sword 2200 (+26)
23 Elements of Life 2429 (+30)
24 Playing Koi 3699 (+33)
25 Too Many Cooks 1431 (+30)
26 A Superbotanical Study 1375 (+19)
27 Artistic Growth 1066 (+26)

■(1:40 PM, 7/27/2012) bounty42 quips, "Forget Guest Editor, what we need is a Guest Rejectionator."
■(10:40 AM, 6/21/2012 ) bounty42 inquires, "Is it just me, or do we not typically get this many Editors Choice shirts?"
■(10:40 AM, 6/7/2012) bounty42 dispenses wisdom for all those 'too late' naysayers, "A woot shirt is never late, nor is it early, it arrives precisely when it means to."
■(3:20 PM, 5/18/2012) bounty42 states, "The turtle is very cute, and I love the smug look he's got."

Narfcake

quality posts: 280 Private Messages Narfcake
bounty42 wrote:NO Narfcake numbers yet, so here's the best I can do. Hope it helps.

Thanks; it's been a bit hectic the past couple days here at work. 12+ hour work day = sorry, this will have to take a back seat.

bounty42

Narfcake wrote:Thanks; it's been a bit hectic the past couple days here at work. 12+ hour work day = sorry, this will have to take a back seat.

HOw do you pull your numbers? I spent 10 minutes last night clicking on each Full Stat link, writing down the number, closing the java pop-up... There's got to be a better way.

cmillard1

bounty42 wrote:HOw do you pull your numbers? I spent 10 minutes last night clicking on each Full Stat link, writing down the number, closing the java pop-up... There's got to be a better way.

If you've got some programming experience (or are willing to invest a few hours in learning a program), there are web-scrapers you could use to pull data from each of the active (and non-active) shirts.

killerorca

quality posts: 4 Private Messages killerorca

Looks like there is no hope for Artistic growth, which is a shame as it looks to be a lovely shirt. Of course I would not know, I ordered it last Friday and woot has barely sent out the shipping information today!

Seems like those hilarious email monkeys are in fact taking over woot's operations.....

specsmachine

quality posts: 31 Private Messages specsmachine
killerorca wrote:Looks like there is no hope for Artistic growth, which is a shame as it looks to be a lovely shirt.

The printed version turned out very well, but I'm a little biased. The last place ranking not only keeps the ego in check, it encourages harder work. Also, nobody cares if I buy my own shirts before the inevitable downfall.

bounty42

killerorca wrote:Looks like there is no hope for Artistic growth, which is a shame as it looks to be a lovely shirt. Of course I would not know, I ordered it last Friday and woot has barely sent out the shipping information today!

Seems like those hilarious email monkeys are in fact taking over woot's operations.....

I'm working on a spreadsheet that will caclulate the distance between two ranks as a number of shirt sales. IIRC (it's at home today) The difference between 27th and 20th is less than 50 shirts.

rockymike

quality posts: 16 Private Messages rockymike

Who turned off the insanity? The Reckoning has cooled this week, and the derby requires little input for the artist who hasn't had an honorable mention (for now). All is quiet on the shrit.woot front.

Yeah, so there's that...

blanked

quality posts: 10 Private Messages blanked
specsmachine wrote:The printed version turned out very well, but I'm a little biased. The last place ranking not only keeps the ego in check, it encourages harder work. Also, nobody cares if I buy my own shirts before the inevitable downfall.

With the change over I am kinda annoyed. All the shirts I thought of buying to test the blank haven't switched. In one way that is good but in others...

rockymike wrote:Who turned off the insanity? The Reckoning has cooled this week, and the derby requires little input for the artist who hasn't had an honorable mention (for now). All is quiet on the shrit.woot front.

wait till the new people go into the derby threads and complain that the shirts dont fit the theme cause there is nothing to make them look twice.

bounty42

bounty42 wrote:I'm working on a spreadsheet that will caclulate the distance between two ranks as a number of shirt sales. IIRC (it's at home today) The difference between 27th and 20th is less than 50 shirts.

OUCH! my bad, it's 254 shirts behind 20th place at the moment.

Narfcake

bounty42 wrote:OUCH! my bad, it's 254 shirts behind 20th place at the moment.

I don't think it's that far behind. It's not the quantity but the daily average (Woot's future based accounting) that determines the rank.

I'm STILL not home yet, but at least I'm awake tonight, so there will be numbers tonight.

Narfcake

I'm awake!

Legend: Current rank (Baseline rank) Shirt Name - (Additional sales) and total quantity as of this posting. Refer to the beginning of this reckoning for the baseline sales numbers. DSR are for informational purposes only and not 100% accurate.
1 (1) Lucky at last - (+250) to 6966. Approx. 114.66 real time DSR; 90.48 Woot-based DSR
2 (2) 1971-Floppy Diskette - (+268) to 6836. Approx. 138.83 real time DSR; 88 Woot-based DSR
3 (3) Shhhhhhh - (+140) to 9631. Approx. 64.92 real time DSR; 56.86 Woot-based DSR
4 (4) Nyan's Dream - (+104) to 3401. Approx. 55.65 real time DSR; 43.16 Woot-based DSR
5 (5) Family Portrait - (+84) to 4243. Approx. 46.6 real time DSR; 39.7 Woot-based DSR
6 (7) Family Breakfast - (+99) to 13443. Approx. 33.56 real time DSR; 29.39 Woot-based DSR
7 (9) The Artist - (+73) to 2349. Approx. 38.11 real time DSR; 28.97 Woot-based DSR
8 (6) Lifetime Achievement Award - (+64) to 4147. Approx. 32.22 real time DSR; 28.21 Woot-based DSR
9 (8) Hey! Listen! - (+45) to 3214. Approx. 32.42 real time DSR; 26.32 Woot-based DSR
10 (22) 1985: Year of the Plumber - (+96) to 3508. Approx. 45.4 real time DSR; 26.82 Woot-based DSR
11 (24) 1981 - (+110) to 3523. Approx. 49.23 real time DSR; 26.4 Woot-based DSR
12 (10) The Binge - (+83) to 56188. Approx. 27.98 real time DSR; 24.5 Woot-based DSR
13 (11) Blending In - (+52) to 2109. Approx. 27.3 real time DSR; 22.88 Woot-based DSR
14 (12) Nevermore - (+47) to 46683. Approx. 25.2 real time DSR; 22.07 Woot-based DSR
15 (13) Schrödinger’s Equation - (+51) to 7921. Approx. 24.35 real time DSR; 21.32 Woot-based DSR
16 (15) They See Me Rollin' - (+66) to 4495. Approx. 24.14 real time DSR; 21.14 Woot-based DSR
17 (14) Unstealthiest Ninja II: The Unstealthening - (+41) to 5867. Approx. 23.2 real time DSR; 20.32 Woot-based DSR
18 (20) A Lot Of This Going Around - (+47) to 2610. Approx. 27.16 real time DSR; 19.6 Woot-based DSR
19 (17) We’re more than famous! - (+71) to 4798. Approx. 21.49 real time DSR; 18.82 Woot-based DSR
20 (16) Code of Arms - (+45) to 5019. Approx. 21.08 real time DSR; 18.46 Woot-based DSR
21 (19) Force Equation - (+43) to 2284. Approx. 22.68 real time DSR; 18.17 Woot-based DSR
22 (18) The Pen and The Sword - (+40) to 2214. Approx. 21.78 real time DSR; 17.9 Woot-based DSR
23 (21) Elements of Life - (+35) to 2434. Approx. 19.25 real time DSR; 16.86 Woot-based DSR
24 (23) Playing Koi - (+46) to 3712. Approx. 18.02 real time DSR; 15.79 Woot-based DSR
25 (25) Too Many Cooks - (+49) to 1450. Approx. 18.45 real time DSR; 12.87 Woot-based DSR
26 (26) A Superbotanical Study - (+26) to 1382. Approx. 13.77 real time DSR; 10.22 Woot-based DSR
27 (27) Artistic Growth - (+37) to 1077. Approx. 13.24 real time DSR; 8.86 Woot-based DSR
91 (91) Blending in to Night - (+72) to 1419. Approx. 23.83 real time DSR; n/a Woot-based DSR
92 (92) I'll Be Back - (+38) to 964. Approx. 18.8 real time DSR; n/a Woot-based DSR
93 (93) Wrestling Taxonomy - (+37) to 1065. Approx. 36.22 real time DSR; n/a Woot-based DSR
94 (94) NOT TRICKS, MICHAEL - 2948.

I still gather the nightly numbers manually. On my spreadsheet, I have concatenated links direct to the stats page, so after a cut/paste/preview, I just open 28-34 tabs for and start entering the quantities into the spreadsheet.

For a comfortable DSR of 22 come Monday, 27th place will need another 138 sales.

killerorca

quality posts: 4 Private Messages killerorca

And for those of you who may be interested here is the list of the designs using the new blanks:

Lucky at Last - mens and kids
A lot of this going around - mens
Too many cooks - All
Blending in to Night - mens
All sails ahead - kids

I know that Lucky at last started out on AA blanks, whether the switch on any of these shirts is having an effect on their sales or is even noticeable to the average wooter is a question only time, and woot, can answer.

Narfcake

killerorca wrote:And for those of you who may be interested here is the list of the designs using the new blanks:

Too many cooks - All
All sails ahead - kids

I know that Lucky at last started out on AA blanks, whether the switch on any of these shirts is having an effect on their sales or is even noticeable to the average wooter is a question only time, and woot, can answer.

IMHO, last week's boost in sales was due in part to folks preferring AA over (future runs) Anvil. I predict there will be a drop in sales as fewer designs remain on the AA blanks. For certain, there's at least one less sale on Lucky, as I don't intend to repeat my usual shirt nerdery stunt.

The truly pathetic part is that I'm sure the bean counters already figured out that between the increase in debut day price AND blanks that cost a couple bucks less, they can afford to lose a good portion of the audience and still maintain (or increase) the bottom line numbers. So all of our pleas are probably for naught.

Damnit, I'm moody again ...

rockymike

quality posts: 16 Private Messages rockymike
killerorca wrote:And for those of you who may be interested here is the list of the designs using the new blanks:

Too many cooks - All
All sails ahead - kids

Maybe I don't know anything about how the printing is set up, but I would think that if two of the black shirts are printing on the new blanks that all the black shirts would.

The answer is most likely that the operation isn't as print on demand as I envision it, which is why random shirt day exists.

Yeah, so there's that...

gement

quality posts: 7 Private Messages gement
rockymike wrote:The answer is most likely that the operation isn't as print on demand as I envision it, which is why random shirt day exists.

There's a reason the Derby is limited to 6 colors. Since Woot does screen printing with custom-mixed colors (instead of tiny dots of CMYK), they have to load up ink every time they switch the shirt they're printing. I'm not an expert shirt technician, but I wouldn't do that more often than twice a day if I could possibly help it.

Narfcake

rockymike wrote:The answer is most likely that the operation isn't as print on demand as I envision it, which is why random shirt day exists.

They're definitely NOT print-on-demand.

Based on the few hours of "pre-sale" on a shirt's debut day, they'll batch print a certain amount of shirts in whatever size mix they feel will be necessary. As demand arises from the reckoning sales, they'll have additional runs printed as necessary.

Those that end up not selling are then sold as randoms.

ianleino

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ianleino

My guess is that they've figured out some formula such that that overprint by a certain percentage of the first day sales, then do subsequent printings once those printed shirts are sold out. That would save considerable time over printing to order each day and would have the added benefit of keeping the shirts more consistent as they would only have to match inks on each print run, and not daily.

Edit: Once again beaten to the punch by Narfcake. Guess I should learn to type faster

Find me on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, or Google+
My Shop [/url]

elankat

quality posts: 7 Private Messages elankat
Narfcake wrote:IMHO, last week's boost in sales was due in part to folks preferring AA over (future runs) Anvil. I predict there will be a drop in sales as fewer designs remain on the AA blanks. For certain, there's at least one less sale on Lucky, as I don't intend to repeat my usual shirt nerdery stunt.

The truly pathetic part is that I'm sure the bean counters already figured out that between the increase in debut day price AND blanks that cost a couple bucks less, they can afford to lose a good portion of the audience and still maintain (or increase) the bottom line numbers. So all of our pleas are probably for naught.

I agree. I only bought one shirt last week, but it was on an AA blank and I definitely passed on buying one shirt because it was NOT on an AA blank. There are a couple of shirts I'm thinking of getting this week while their still on the old blanks. I'm still not a fan of AA, but the foreign made Anvil blanks seem like they'll be an even worse fit.

escapecar

quality posts: 16 Private Messages escapecar
rockymike wrote:Maybe I don't know anything about how the printing is set up, but I would think that if two of the black shirts are printing on the new blanks that all the black shirts would.

The answer is most likely that the operation isn't as print on demand as I envision it, which is why random shirt day exists.

I bought 1981 (another black shirt) last week, and it is on the new blank. Fabric feels a touch heavier, but I haven't tried it on yet.

escapecar

Narfcake wrote:

Of course they did. A publicly traded company providing a non-luxury good almost inevitably results in a "race to the bottom", where the price and quality (cost) of a good are adjusted to maximize total profit. Woot expected to lose some customers over this. If the results of this switch are better than they expected, I would not be at all surprised if they did it again the next time Amazon's beancounters demand more from the Woot bottom line.

WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Here we go, Woot fans, into the final turn and towards the home stretch towards our Monday morning ritual, the Reckoning! We've got four noobs fighting their way into the Top 20, which means four older designs fighting for their lives in the Danger Zone. Who will survive? Who will be shown the door? WHOSE DESIGN WILL REIGN SUPREME? Pick up your favorite design and find out!

polluxoil

quality posts: 33 Private Messages polluxoil

I'm genuinely curious as to why Lucky at Last is selling like wildfire. Is it simply the cuteness factor? I mean, I get that wooters love the cute kitties but what is it about this one that's more powerful than, say, the kitten making bread?

Narfcake

polluxoil wrote:I'm genuinely curious as to why Lucky at Last is selling like wildfire. ...

St. Patrick's day is coming up.

bounty42

Narfcake wrote:St. Patrick's day is coming up.

Yeah, I'll be surprised if Lucky at Last survives the reckoning on 4/2.

ianleino

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ianleino

For those of you who have a better head for figures than I do, how far off pace is my "Code of Arms" design? Does it have any chance of making it out? It's been such a quite week I don't know what to expect.

Find me on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, or Google+
My Shop [/url]

bounty42

Narfcake wrote:For a comfortable DSR of 22 come Monday, 27th place will need another 138 sales.

Math Geek time.

Woot's DSR is Sales since Debut / Days between Debut and Monday or, if over a month on the list, Sales in 28 days / 28.

So Artistic Growth (27th) has 103 sales, and will be at 10.5 days when we reckon. This gives a DSR of 9.8

Code of Arms (21st) has 521 sales, and is at 28 days, so it has a DSR of 18.94.

So to calculate Artistic Growth beating Code of Arms, the easier is
18.95(winning DSR) = (103+X)(Sales)/10.5 (Days)
X = (18.95*10.5)-103 = ~96 shirts

That assumes code doesn't sell any more shirts though. Since Artistic Growth hasn't been around as long it's not 1:1 for addition sales, but it will need to sell 1 for every 2.6 Code of Arms sells.

Does that look correct?

polluxoil

quality posts: 33 Private Messages polluxoil
Narfcake wrote:St. Patrick's day is coming up.

Oi, holidays. You completely forget about them when you aren't in school anymore.

bounty42

ianleino wrote:For those of you who have a better head for figures than I do, how far off pace is my "Code of Arms" design? Does it have any chance of making it out? It's been such a quite week I don't know what to expect.

Missed this one, or I'd have answered hours ago. Sorry about that.

By my count you're 4 shirts behind "We're more than Famous" and 12 Shirts behind "Force Equasion" but you need to sell 2:1 on "Force Equasion" since it hasn't hit 4 weeks yet.

crazydoglady

quality posts: 4 Private Messages crazydoglady
specsmachine wrote:The printed version turned out very well, but I'm a little biased. The last place ranking not only keeps the ego in check, it encourages harder work. Also, nobody cares if I buy my own shirts before the inevitable downfall.

I received my Artistic Growth today and it is indeed beautiful in print. I recently moved into a new job classification and can no longer wear t-shirts to work (and should be spending money on "business attire") but I may have to buy a second copy before it goes away.

escapecar

bounty42 wrote:Missed this one, or I'd have answered hours ago. Sorry about that.

By my count you're 4 shirts behind "We're more than Famous" and 12 Shirts behind "Force Equasion" but you need to sell 2:1 on "Force Equasion" since it hasn't hit 4 weeks yet.

It's also selling at about the same pace as "The Pen and the Sword", which will eventually catch up since it's been on sale for fewer days.

Narfcake

Another night, and a new #1.

Legend: Current rank (Baseline rank) Shirt Name - (Additional sales) and total quantity as of this posting. Refer to the beginning of this reckoning for the baseline sales numbers. DSR are for informational purposes only and not 100% accurate.
1 (2) 1971-Floppy Diskette - (+373) to 6941. Approx. 133.57 real time DSR; 99.05 Woot-based DSR
2 (1) Lucky at last - (+337) to 7053. Approx. 112.49 real time DSR; 95.76 Woot-based DSR
3 (3) Shhhhhhh - (+210) to 9701. Approx. 65.06 real time DSR; 59.36 Woot-based DSR
4 (4) Nyan's Dream - (+152) to 3449. Approx. 54.96 real time DSR; 46.26 Woot-based DSR
5 (5) Family Portrait - (+112) to 4271. Approx. 45.66 real time DSR; 40.89 Woot-based DSR
6 (9) The Artist - (+109) to 2385. Approx. 37.86 real time DSR; 31.45 Woot-based DSR
7 (24) 1981 - (+148) to 3561. Approx. 46.78 real time DSR; 31.47 Woot-based DSR
8 (7) Family Breakfast - (+122) to 13466. Approx. 33.12 real time DSR; 30.21 Woot-based DSR
9 (22) 1985: Year of the Plumber - (+121) to 3533. Approx. 41.85 real time DSR; 29.76 Woot-based DSR
10 (6) Lifetime Achievement Award - (+77) to 4160. Approx. 31.43 real time DSR; 28.68 Woot-based DSR
11 (8) Hey! Listen! - (+55) to 3224. Approx. 30.98 real time DSR; 26.86 Woot-based DSR
12 (10) The Binge - (+112) to 56217. Approx. 27.99 real time DSR; 25.54 Woot-based DSR
13 (11) Blending In - (+72) to 2129. Approx. 26.88 real time DSR; 23.81 Woot-based DSR
14 (12) Nevermore - (+72) to 46708. Approx. 25.17 real time DSR; 22.96 Woot-based DSR
15 (13) Schrödinger’s Equation - (+75) to 7945. Approx. 24.31 real time DSR; 22.18 Woot-based DSR
16 (20) A Lot Of This Going Around - (+81) to 2644. Approx. 27.77 real time DSR; 22.32 Woot-based DSR
17 (15) They See Me Rollin' - (+84) to 4513. Approx. 23.88 real time DSR; 21.79 Woot-based DSR
18 (14) Unstealthiest Ninja II: The Unstealthening - (+63) to 5889. Approx. 23.14 real time DSR; 21.11 Woot-based DSR
19 (19) Force Equation - (+68) to 2309. Approx. 22.8 real time DSR; 19.6 Woot-based DSR
20 (17) We’re more than famous! - (+90) to 4817. Approx. 21.37 real time DSR; 19.5 Woot-based DSR
21 (18) The Pen and The Sword - (+63) to 2237. Approx. 21.82 real time DSR; 19.08 Woot-based DSR
22 (16) Code of Arms - (+60) to 5034. Approx. 20.83 real time DSR; 19 Woot-based DSR
23 (21) Elements of Life - (+58) to 2457. Approx. 19.38 real time DSR; 17.68 Woot-based DSR
24 (23) Playing Koi - (+66) to 3732. Approx. 18.09 real time DSR; 16.5 Woot-based DSR
25 (25) Too Many Cooks - (+65) to 1466. Approx. 18.13 real time DSR; 14.26 Woot-based DSR
26 (26) A Superbotanical Study - (+39) to 1395. Approx. 13.67 real time DSR; 11.19 Woot-based DSR
27 (27) Artistic Growth - (+54) to 1094. Approx. 13.67 real time DSR; 10.48 Woot-based DSR
91 (91) Blending in to Night - (+90) to 1437. Approx. 22.25 real time DSR; n/a Woot-based DSR
92 (92) I'll Be Back - (+42) to 968. Approx. 13.79 real time DSR; n/a Woot-based DSR
93 (93) Wrestling Taxonomy - (+50) to 1078. Approx. 24.45 real time DSR; n/a Woot-based DSR
94 (94) NOT TRICKS, MICHAEL - (+83) to 3031. Approx. 79.41 real time DSR; n/a Woot-based DSR
95 (95) All Sails Ahead! - 3510.

starksre

quality posts: 3 Private Messages starksre
polluxoil wrote:Oi, holidays. You completely forget about them when you aren't in school anymore.

yeah tell me about...

mukimuki

quality posts: 4 Private Messages mukimuki
Narfcake wrote:IMHO, last week's boost in sales was due in part to folks preferring AA over (future runs) Anvil. I predict there will be a drop in sales as fewer designs remain on the AA blanks. For certain, there's at least one less sale on Lucky, as I don't intend to repeat my usual shirt nerdery stunt.

I know MY purchasing dramatically increased last week as I tried to scoop up any remaining AA shirts I wanted before they switched! (I figured boycotting the AA tees wouldn't do anything except deprive me of some cool shirts.)

missmelis

quality posts: 20 Private Messages missmelis
polluxoil wrote:Oi, holidays. You completely forget about them when you aren't in school anymore.

There are many metropolitan areas in the US and abroad where, regardless of whether you are in school or not, it is damn near impossible to forget about St. Patrick's Day. (Take it from someone who's lived nearly her entire life in Boston, with brief stints in NYC and Dublin...) I, personally, love St. Patrick's Day, but I can imagine that the constant reminders could be unpleasant to someone less enthusiastic about the wearin' o' the green and the drinkin' o' the beer.

Admittedly, part of the reason I love St. Patrick's Day so much is that my father's cousin and her husband, who brew their own beer (and have a hops garden in their backyard!), always have a great St. Pat's party. It's a nice alternative to the bars with jacked-up covers and crowds of drunk students which, sadly, have become the main venue for St. Pat's celebrations.

The goodness of the true pun is in the direct ratio of its intolerability. - Edgar Allan Poe

Narfcake

Way to piss me off tonight, Woot. Narf doesn't take it too kindly to bait-and-switch, y'know!

1 (2) 1971-Floppy Diskette - (+456) to 7024. Approx. 127.81 real time DSR; 107.79 Woot-based DSR
2 (1) Lucky at last - (+397) to 7113. Approx. 109.25 real time DSR; 99.39 Woot-based DSR
3 (3) Shhhhhhh - (+254) to 9745. Approx. 64.35 real time DSR; 60.93 Woot-based DSR
4 (4) Nyan's Dream - (+179) to 3476. Approx. 53.1 real time DSR; 48 Woot-based DSR
5 (5) Family Portrait - (+122) to 4281. Approx. 44.11 real time DSR; 41.32 Woot-based DSR
6 (9) The Artist - (+123) to 2399. Approx. 36.12 real time DSR; 32.41 Woot-based DSR
7 (24) 1981 - (+158) to 3571. Approx. 40.92 real time DSR; 32.8 Woot-based DSR
8 (22) 1985: Year of the Plumber - (+144) to 3556. Approx. 39.36 real time DSR; 32.47 Woot-based DSR
9 (7) Family Breakfast - (+139) to 13483. Approx. 32.55 real time DSR; 30.82 Woot-based DSR
10 (6) Lifetime Achievement Award - (+91) to 4174. Approx. 30.82 real time DSR; 29.18 Woot-based DSR
11 (8) Hey! Listen! - (+69) to 3238. Approx. 30.04 real time DSR; 27.62 Woot-based DSR
12 (10) The Binge - (+133) to 56238. Approx. 27.76 real time DSR; 26.29 Woot-based DSR
13 (11) Blending In - (+93) to 2150. Approx. 26.63 real time DSR; 24.79 Woot-based DSR
14 (20) A Lot Of This Going Around - (+100) to 2663. Approx. 27.06 real time DSR; 23.84 Woot-based DSR
15 (12) Nevermore - (+88) to 46724. Approx. 24.86 real time DSR; 23.54 Woot-based DSR
16 (13) Schrödinger’s Equation - (+95) to 7965. Approx. 24.18 real time DSR; 22.89 Woot-based DSR
17 (15) They See Me Rollin' - (+113) to 4542. Approx. 24.1 real time DSR; 22.82 Woot-based DSR
18 (14) Unstealthiest Ninja II: The Unstealthening - (+79) to 5905. Approx. 22.9 real time DSR; 21.68 Woot-based DSR
19 (19) Force Equation - (+81) to 2322. Approx. 22.23 real time DSR; 20.34 Woot-based DSR
20 (17) We’re more than famous! - (+113) to 4840. Approx. 21.46 real time DSR; 20.32 Woot-based DSR
21 (18) The Pen and The Sword - (+73) to 2247. Approx. 21.21 real time DSR; 19.59 Woot-based DSR
22 (16) Code of Arms - (+77) to 5051. Approx. 20.71 real time DSR; 19.61 Woot-based DSR
23 (21) Elements of Life - (+73) to 2472. Approx. 19.24 real time DSR; 18.21 Woot-based DSR
24 (23) Playing Koi - (+85) to 3751. Approx. 18.14 real time DSR; 17.18 Woot-based DSR
25 (25) Too Many Cooks - (+77) to 1478. Approx. 17.58 real time DSR; 15.3 Woot-based DSR
26 (26) A Superbotanical Study - (+53) to 1409. Approx. 13.74 real time DSR; 12.22 Woot-based DSR
27 (27) Artistic Growth - (+61) to 1101. Approx. 12.98 real time DSR; 11.14 Woot-based DSR
91 (91) Blending in to Night - (+95) to 1442. Approx. 18.96 real time DSR; n/a Woot-based DSR
92 (92) I'll Be Back - (+44) to 970. Approx. 10.97 real time DSR; n/a Woot-based DSR
93 (93) Wrestling Taxonomy - (+66) to 1094. Approx. 21.91 real time DSR; n/a Woot-based DSR
94 (94) NOT TRICKS, MICHAEL - (+115) to 3063. Approx. 57.16 real time DSR; n/a Woot-based DSR
95 (95) All Sails Ahead! - (+99) to 3609. Approx. 97.84 real time DSR; n/a Woot-based DSR
96 (96) Some Translation Required - 1818.