psaux

quality posts: 9 Private Messages psaux
ThunderThighs wrote:*****************************

BLANKS INFORMATION

Men’s / Ladies = AA
Kid’s = Anvil

Confirmed

Thank you so much for this, your Thunderiness.

snmasters

quality posts: 1 Private Messages snmasters

I was hoping this shirt would get printed. My brother will absolutely LOVE this shirt. Nice work.

montezuma

quality posts: 0 Private Messages montezuma

This guys is one heck of a busy guy!

Check it out!

his work is excellent tho.

wanttobeakennidy

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wanttobeakennidy

I feel like woot knows of my looove of pirates.

aoviss

quality posts: 23 Private Messages aoviss

Hasnt the pirate thing been overdone since about 2002 already?

Thirdbase9

quality posts: 98 Private Messages Thirdbase9

Yet another print, I would rather see on my wall than on my body.

I don't know.

jdm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jdm

Yar, be it BLUETOOTH?

holothuria

quality posts: 4 Private Messages holothuria

Wet-blanket time: why's the flag fluttering the wrong direction?

Bad ideas free; brilliant ideas by derangement.

Christiebunny

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Christiebunny
calanthium wrote:This one is going directly on stretcher bars and becoming the newest piece of art hanging on my office wall.

they REALLY need to offer an art pack of these shirts, high-res wallpapers, posters, etc - woot should branch out!

They've gotta have the original files for all these, and you could make wallapers in seconds, even 1080++ ones!

JCamp4321

quality posts: 9 Private Messages JCamp4321
JadenKale wrote:This came out so well, Patrick. The halftones look amazing.

The henways look great too...

HAMMER TIME!!!

yehaaa6

quality posts: 0 Private Messages yehaaa6

holy carp. Patrickspens is from the same place I'm living at currently. that's awesome.

rhdenny

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rhdenny

Well, another day of sorrow for me. God has blessed me with a 4XL body, so I get to see all my fellow wooters with the pirates. But, that's OK though. I bought one for my son so I will be able to enjoy it whenever(Ifever) he does his laundry.
My wife says she still loves me and that makes up for it in many ways. So, a grand ole' AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!! FOR THE MASSES!

drunkenalien

quality posts: 46 Private Messages drunkenalien

Nice oil painting

kmf600

quality posts: 3 Private Messages kmf600

Is it against the law to pirate a tshirt, like it is to pirate a movie?

sukeban

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sukeban

Guys, I haven't received yet my "Lucky at last" tee (I expect it to arrive real soon now, tho) and now you've made me buy another tee before I could check the sizes in person.

You're very evil.

And this design is SO AWESOME. *__*

jmbunkin

quality posts: 28 Private Messages jmbunkin

Amazing work,just wish Woot offered the option of having the artwork on the back of the shirt. Wonder if I could wear this one backwards?

ChefRAZ

quality posts: 20 Private Messages ChefRAZ

Hate to nitpick when the shirt is printing, but the sails look like they are off. or it's the bowsprit thats off. but as a pirate, I say Arggg.

ChronoSquall14

quality posts: 39 Private Messages ChronoSquall14
gideonfrost wrote:Something about this shirt brings 3 wolf moon to mind for some reason. It makes me want to write and awesome funny pirate review. However I suck at comedy.

Very awesome shirt.

I think there's a surprisingly fine line between The Mountain shirts and shirts that are semi-realistic that aren't. This one falls on the right side of this line, and as it was one of my favorites in a derby I was really excited about, I decided I needed to actually go and get a non-random design for the first time in a while.

Great work, patrickspens.

kophia

quality posts: 10 Private Messages kophia

It seems the majority of grey shirts in my closet have been designed by one amazing guy. And here is yet another destined to join them!

mhodges

quality posts: 9 Private Messages mhodges

I love the design and wish I could buy it, but it's on the wrong side of the shirt. A design this large really needs to be on the back of the shirt in my opinion with a pocket design on the front.

I'm just not a fan of full-size frontal designs. They only look OK on a small portion of the people that wear them.

So add me to the "I want a poster" crowd.

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5

BLANKS INFORMATION

Men’s / Ladies = AA
Kid’s = Anvil

Confirmed

I didn't see in the sizing threads. How do the kids sizes fit? My son was in an AA MS/WXL, so I have no idea what size he would wear in this...K12 maybe? Is that larger than MS?
edit: just looked at the sizing chart. K12 is larger/shorter than MS, he will be happy.

move along

squeakycat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages squeakycat

This shirt is sweet. I want one.

siriusblueus

quality posts: 2 Private Messages siriusblueus

I love all the classical elements: skull on the jutting helm (check), breaded pirate (check), sunset in the background (check), Captain Morgan pose (check)! But seriously...no eye patch? What's going on here?!

omarfeliciano

quality posts: 35 Private Messages omarfeliciano

Congrats Patrick! Awesome design as always!

But, why is the Rum gone?

hallmist

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hallmist

Am I the only one who sees a Cylon?

cgough

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cgough

Sucking me dry 12 bucks at a time...Nice shirt, just love it.

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
JCamp4321 wrote:The henways look great too...

about 5 pounds.

move along

andycool22

quality posts: 0 Private Messages andycool22

gorgeous.

Woof! Wage: $927.75 as of 12/2/2010...someone send me to Woof!!aholics Anonymous...

juniperlee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages juniperlee
migelito wrote:This is the tale of Captain Jack Sparrow
Pirate so brave on the seven seas
A mystical quest to the isle of Tortuga
Raven locks sway on the ocean breeze

THIS.

ChronoSquall14

quality posts: 39 Private Messages ChronoSquall14

Also, I know it's the wrong universe for a pirate to draw from, but I can't help but think of Theoden's battle cry in The Two Towers when I see this shirt.

"Let this be the hour when we draw swords together. Fell deeds awake. Now for wrath, now for ruin, and the red dawn. Forth, Eorlingas!"

Just substitute "Men!", "Mateys!", "Ye Scurvy Dogs!", or "Scalliwags! in place of "Eorlingas!", and you're good.

rockmasterflex69

quality posts: 5 Private Messages rockmasterflex69

Actually really happy to see a classic pirate and not a 'zomg johnny depp disney pirate'

chocker

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chocker

I can't believe all the acclaim for this shirt. The ship is way too small, and is missing half its sails, no cording to support the masts, etc. etc.. It looks like this "pirate" is riding on a rowboat. What a joke. Nice sunsets are a dime a dozen. Meh.

kwaping

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kwaping

I'd love a print of this!

dreamaster

quality posts: 4 Private Messages dreamaster

BLANKS INFORMATION

Men’s / Ladies = AA
Kid’s = Anvil

Confirmed

AA Wesome!

In for one!

dreamaster

CowboyDann wrote:Woot! Think About the Children!

(In all seriousness the new shirts are amazing quality I've worn one of the new blanks 3 times in the last week and they feel just as good as the old shirts)

This design is awesome! I'd gladly pay 20 dollars for it, lucky me I only need to pay 12

They must be something different then what gets delivered with a print on them yet.

I accidentally ordered the "Arrow to the knee" which was on an Anvil blank before I found out about the change. I wore it yesterday and while the shoulder/chest and length were ok, the sleeves were definitely not as it flossed my underarms all day.

I KNEW i was wearing a shirt all day as everytime my arms shifted the shirt scraped. In my opinion these Anvil shirts are not wearable and should be avoided.

dreamaster

aoviss wrote:Hasnt the pirate thing been overdone since about 2002 already?

No.

cherylfrancis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cherylfrancis

I really hate bashing an artist, because really, this is exceptional work. But for a tshirt? Who actually wears these? This kind of work is so typical for tshirts found at truck stops. I don't understand the obvious change in voters' choice. Is it the halftones that have people drooling all over themselves? I would like to see mad skills with halftones applied to something more trendy, not something my grandfather would wear. Loving the illustration, just not as a tshirt.

mortaine

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mortaine

I have a large-format design (Swashbuckler Island) from patrickspens that gets positive comments every time I wear it.

And looking back on patrickspens' designs, I see a few more that I want.

I'm now wondering what happens to shirt designs after woot reckons them away. Is there no secondary printing marketplace for these excellent designs?

Narfcake

quality posts: 290 Private Messages Narfcake
cherylfrancis wrote:... I would like to see mad skills with halftones applied to something more trendy, not something my grandfather would wear. Loving the illustration, just not as a tshirt.

Different strokes for different folks. Some Wooters find turbunguins to be the pinnacle of Woot shirts; others despise them.

There's always another design tomorrow, y'know.

bluetuba

quality posts: 58 Private Messages bluetuba

I'm so very happy to see a gritty more realistic pirate win and not a cartoon one.

Also, I have a WAY better pirate song than Bluejester. :P

http://youtu.be/NYvlHrPaugU

"You can't just dress a Minion like Spock, and add a caption that says "Logical Me". There's a prison for people like that. Below my house."