audentio

quality posts: 0 Private Messages audentio
Re: Kitty King

I wear all my woot shirts in public. However, with that said I wonder how much of the cutesie stuff is ever worn in public. This is a great shirt, I really hope it prints.

keki13

quality posts: 0 Private Messages keki13

Too cute! This one gives me a smile every time!

azdarkknight

quality posts: 5 Private Messages azdarkknight

Sorry for the kiss of death of voting for it Bass

dribbles

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dribbles
djenkins1982 wrote:Still like this one, even though the other knee-arrowed shirt printed.

+1

caramelarrow

quality posts: 14 Private Messages caramelarrow
Re: Puss in Boot

OK, Bassanimation, time to take this to RedBubble and have it printed on an AA shirt. I will gladly pay their double-the-woot-price for this shirt. Please. Pretty please. Pretty please with sugar on top.

07/11/14

anhaire

quality posts: 4 Private Messages anhaire

I hope it does! This was my favorite shirt in the derby.

bakkelun

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bakkelun
Re: Grade points -4

A reference to Secret of Mana.

margiecakes

quality posts: 2 Private Messages margiecakes
Re: They're too Short

Oh no! I haven't been on woot the last couple of days and I missed this derby! I want this shirt SOOOOO bad. I hope it makes it, and I am kicking myself for not paying attention. I will totally blame myself if it doesn't get printed.

lisabethjo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lisabethjo

Please, if you print this elsewhere, let us know. The fact that you have to look at it twice to really get it makes or breaks a design for me. Just the right about of whimsey.

destrie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages destrie
Re: Darth Meow

I never saw this when voting was up I want.

besunami

quality posts: 0 Private Messages besunami
Re: Unexplored Galaxies

Such beautiful work! I'm sad it didn't win the Derby. Please let me know if you print it elsewhere.

besunami

Re: Never Trust Cute Aliens

Me too! This design is too awesome to go unworn!

besunami

Re: Chillin

I love the gorgeous snowflakes and how subtle and fun the little snow dudes are. This would make an excellent winter holiday card as well as a shirt, though since it's a chilly design I would prefer a sweatshirt or long sleeve shirt to a regular T-shirt. I would also like to know if this prints somewhere.

besunami

Re: finish that book

I'm sad this bibliophile must-have didn't win. You capture perfectly the feeling of being immersed in a favorite novel. Please let me know if this prints elsewhere.

lukas32

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lukas32
Adam7986 wrote:I am dying for this to print. If it doesn't place in the derby, I hope it makes editors pick. Best Derby design in a while.

YES!!! Please, please, please make editor's pick! I was so disappointed it didn't print. I was up all night hoping to buy this one as soon as it was available, but sadly it didn't win. I'd even like an email notification to tell me when if it becomes available.

nightfirecat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nightfirecat

Darn, I was really hoping it this would make it!! Absolutely would want a shirt of this.

mattroxsox

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mattroxsox
wirdou wrote:hahahaha That's classic Sometimes you spend so many hours and then... no reward hahaha I hope this makes it!:D

Congrats!!! The second I saw this shirt in the odd-ball derby it came out in... I wanted it!

Anisoptera

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Anisoptera

I missed the doubletake...grrrr. I have voted on this before and would have done so again if I had the chance. I LOVE this design. It is the best piece of art I have seen on woot in a long time. This so needs to print in some way. Editor's Choice, please!!!!!!

cruelnv

quality posts: 6 Private Messages cruelnv

I'm also really hoping that this will be an Editor's Pick. I was so bummed to find out that this shirt didn't make it to print again; it's one of the few shirts I'd actually buy after the t-shirt switch and price increase.

Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any other user(s). Please keep in mind that these are only opinions and should not be inherently considered as factual statements. Thank you.

olan316

quality posts: 0 Private Messages olan316

This sucks balls. This shirt should have seen print. I'm sick and tired of the cutsy crap.

kaworuchaos

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kaworuchaos

I'm new to shirt.woot! but this design got me interested in the site. This is a powerful image but also beautiful art, not an easy combination to create. Here's hoping it gets an Editor's Choice because I would definitely be getting a few.

Born to blossom, bloom to perish!

lukas32

Staying up 'til 1 AM hoping that this shirt will be for sale.

lukas32

lukas32 wrote:Staying up 'til 1 AM hoping that this shirt will be for sale.

Nope. Didn't happen

ellegee

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ellegee

Please let us know if this ever prints elsewhere, I love it so much!

danetree

quality posts: 0 Private Messages danetree
Re: Vivaldi Winter 2.0

I think I should want a set of four when they are all done...the Vivaldi Four Seasons Collection...

nitalineco

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nitalineco

I'm so in love with my new shirt! <3

SteveAikens

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SteveAikens
destrie wrote:I never saw this when voting was up I want.

I have one of these in long sleeve. WE NEED THIS TO COME BACK WOOT!!!!!

I'll take at least 5 more.