Whirlwind76

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Whirlwind76

For some reason I immediately thought "EVE Online"

grippy

quality posts: 1 Private Messages grippy

Cool shirt, but didn't any of you ever see "Message from Space"? I'll bet the artist did.

RaveDroid

quality posts: 15 Private Messages RaveDroid
elizalishly wrote:[...]Reminded me of Treasure Planet, too. I love that movie.

hi-5... Truly one of the best

If you can read this, yourᅠbrowser'sᅠCompatibilityᅠsettings
areᅠconfiguredᅠcorrectly.ᅠᅠツ

P6D6S6

quality posts: 0 Private Messages P6D6S6

So awesome. I bought 2 damn shirts, first time Ive ever done that lol Reminds me of Arcturus. Any way to get a poster or print of this bad boy?

Keilaron

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Keilaron

Oh, come on! Am I really the only one who thought of Skies Of Arcadia / Eternal Arcadia?

SpastasticNomadic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SpastasticNomadic

Would be in for one as a gift if these weren't printed on Anvil. If ever available on AA, I'll grab one for sure.

kjrehberg

quality posts: 2 Private Messages kjrehberg

Oh, look, it's twelve dollars instead of ten dollars. Am I really the only one who noticed?

ignorant

quality posts: 5 Private Messages ignorant
kjrehberg wrote:Oh, look, it's twelve dollars instead of ten dollars. Am I really the only one who noticed?

No, it was noticed when it happened and they wrote a blog post about it.

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Last wooter to woot: Palindromian
Last purchase time: Sunday, March 04, 2012, 11:58:31 PM Central Time
Order pace: 0m 54.318s
Woot wage: $3,753.86
Woots sold: 1589

Last wooter to woot: seraphprowess
Last purchase time: Monday, March 05, 2012, 12:01:44 AM Central Time
Order pace: 0m 54.405s
Woot wage: $3,745.47
Woots sold: 1590

First day sales 1589

bluejester

quality posts: 564 Private Messages bluejester

This was such a beautiful design, glad to see it get a print.

Congrats!

ChronoSquall14

quality posts: 39 Private Messages ChronoSquall14
Keilaron wrote:Oh, come on! Am I really the only one who thought of Skies Of Arcadia / Eternal Arcadia?

I didn't, but I remember the game very fondly on Dreamcast. I really do have to get back to the Gamecube version someday.

I think this shirt is beautiful, and I would love it for my son, but it's hard to spend $12-15 on a shirt for a growing boy.

omarfeliciano

quality posts: 35 Private Messages omarfeliciano

Once again, thanks for all the nice (and strange) comments You fill my heart and soul with joy!

Grippy: I havent' seen that movie, but I immediately search for it on Netflix and it's available for streaming so I'll watch it this week!

Tatter/Ignorant: I really though your design was going to win instead of mine. Still waiting for that Honorable Mention today!

Contrats to Patrickspens and Fishbiscuit who had awesome designs as well!

Thanks!

The7Fallen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages The7Fallen

I really wish that some of these shirt designs were posters...

easysailor

quality posts: 25 Private Messages easysailor

In for one. The artist has done a great job. I love his imagination and creativity on this piece.

I live paycheck to paycheck thanks to woot.

grippy

quality posts: 1 Private Messages grippy
omarfeliciano wrote:
Grippy: I havent' seen that movie, but I immediately search for it on Netflix and it's available for streaming so I'll watch it this week!

I hope you like Japanese "Star Wars" rip-offs. Because if you don't, it's going to be a long two hours.

sumpteric

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sumpteric

I should be receiving mine in the mail any day now.

omarfeliciano

sumpteric wrote:I should be receiving mine in the mail any day now.

Please, post a picture here or on my Facebook Page ;)

firefrogh

quality posts: 2 Private Messages firefrogh

Glad to see your shirt has come out of the danger zone. Now, keep moving up.

whiskeysoup

quality posts: 0 Private Messages whiskeysoup

Can I get this with glow-in-the-dark text that reads,
"ANCIENT ASTRONAUT THEORISTS..."

omarfeliciano

Hey guy, I wanted to share a couple of pictures of the actual shirt. It looks Awesome!

gryphoness

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gryphoness

Hey, I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but had to comment on this shirt... I ordered it and was so looking forward to the design. It's the first shirt I've gotten post-shirt-transition and it's very disappointing. The printing and shirt quality are nowhere near the quality of previous shirts. Bits of the design are flaking off, and it doesn't fit as well.

I'm sad to say I won't be buying any more woot shirts. I have many and love the site, love the art, love the principle -- the price increase I don't mind at all, but this downgrade in quality makes shirt.woot something other than what it was.

dlsoops

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dlsoops

IF it were printed on both sides i'd get one. $15 is too much for one side printed.

Dale L. Sadler

Xkavanger

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Xkavanger

This shirt is in danger?
How dare they!
Just bought two.

omarfeliciano

Xkavanger wrote:This shirt is in danger?
How dare they!
Just bought two.

Thanks a lot for your support. It finally got Reckoned, but it had an amazing run. And now you'll own two copies. Please post a picture on my Facebook page when you receive them

Thank you and everyone that bought one!

paskon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages paskon

I too am very, very disappointed! I love the design, but the shirt is WAY too small. According to the size chart it should be 19" wide across the chest (women's medium) but it is way smaller. My daughter spent her own allowance to buy it and it is the tiniest WM I have ever seen; 16 1/2" across the chest. It is not Anvil or AA, and was made in Honduras. Despite the fact that the website says that they switched over to Anvil and a women's medium would be 19".

rbi411

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rbi411

Kinda disappointed this doesn't have the usual shirt.woot tag (the logo, "one shirt, no shoes, no service," and "not for use as pants"). I know it isn't totally an Anvil blanks thing because my Fire and Ice shirt has it. Is this just a Honduras tag thing?

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
TheGolux wrote:
First day sales 1589

All on Anvil

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)