zaydabarros

quality posts: 3 Private Messages zaydabarros
nessa204 wrote:I knew I was forgetting something!!!!
Resub on the way! Hope you like Rollei :D

I loved the V2 with the Rollei. I totally relate to it!

krissalus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages krissalus
aj016 wrote:It's Vader!

Oh, I see it now. Wow now I'm really ashamed! I think the lightness of the helmet is what threw me off. I realize now that's supposed to be shine, but the top half looks a little strange to me now that I know what I'm looking at. Kinda like something dented the helmet and made a flat spot on the front... At the same time, though, too much black would have thrown off the balance, so I still think it's a great design

----
Tweet.

walmazan

quality posts: 62 Private Messages walmazan
Re: Curiosity

this is my favorite! +1

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
Re: Porcine Ridicule

Thanks for the consideration and votes everyone. Glad to see this still here and generating smiles.

move along

echinsuocha

quality posts: 0 Private Messages echinsuocha

haha. Yeah.

dbenton25

quality posts: 12 Private Messages dbenton25
Re: LAWSUITS

Really? All I get is a "nope"? I know I'm not about to change woot's mind, but this is a textbook example of a parody and the reason why it's protected by law.

David Benton a.k.a. Droidloot

Redbubble - Welovefine - Spreadshirt - Facebook

angelis88

quality posts: 0 Private Messages angelis88
Re: Dastardly Resub

Just like the old Silent Movies......

j5

Re: HAMMOCK

Thanks for the votes and laughs everyone.

move along

j5

dbenton25 wrote:Really? All I get is a "nope"? I know I'm not about to change woot's mind, but this is a textbook example of a parody and the reason why it's protected by law.

"Nope" means they won't print it no matter what. In this case, it's too politically charged.
Otherwise, the design is off topic as it's not "one word made of artistic elements" or somesuch.

Still funny though.

move along

supermegatopia

quality posts: 0 Private Messages supermegatopia

It’s an uplifting message! Even in death, one can still be active and rise to the top!

Re: Rise and Shine

cwarfield82

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cwarfield82
princessbunny wrote:Is it just me, or is this design rather depressing? It's rather gloomy, maybe because it's green on brown, and the vegetation looks slimy.

It's just you.

cwarfield82

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cwarfield82
Re: Ninja

So close to the fog.. yet so far away.. go ninja go!

KIDA26

quality posts: 2 Private Messages KIDA26
Re: we're not unreasonable

No one's gonna eat your eyes.

Well done with the reference. Not a bad shirt either

grahamcrackercoyote

quality posts: 25 Private Messages grahamcrackercoyote
bluetuba wrote:Poor bambi's mom..

My first thought, too

KIDA26

quality posts: 2 Private Messages KIDA26
Re: Curiosity

I couldn't wear this (like most woot shirts anymore) but I must commend the idea. It is great. And made so much beter by the fact that curiosity is a 9 letter word. It matches up perfectly.

lyonscc

quality posts: 5 Private Messages lyonscc
Re: Scientifically Delicious!

Mashing up my two rejected entries to see if I can salvage one out of them :-)

grahamcrackercoyote

quality posts: 25 Private Messages grahamcrackercoyote
grahamcrackercoyote wrote:My first thought, too

And before you get in my face, I got the Potter reference right off the bat, too! If you are older, the Bambi reference is gonna be there whether you want it to be or not - call this shirt "Double Weepie".

shikausstan

quality posts: 1 Private Messages shikausstan
climb wrote:I'm not TRYING to break all the rules...
Just pushing them a little.
Does one color include Black and White?
Can we have more than one color in the shirt detail (aside from the orange Woot tag)?

Oh... and Baskerville isn't a "fancy" font, is it?

: )

So here is my take (and this is only my understanding)... You can only have what is really going to be on the shirt in the thumbnail. The term just a fancy font means that you just can't type the word "WORD" once and be done. By filling it with lots of words you fulfill the requirement to have the word you are drawing filled with what it is made up of. Also this counts as a graphical element because you didn't just type it once and call it quits.

So my suggestion to you would be to re-post with a different thumbnail if you get rejected.

shikausstan

AlexIAm wrote:Stupid t-shirt not supposed to make me cry! This would be twice as awesome in GITD ink.

Seconded!

tallon231

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tallon231
Re: Scientifically Delicious!

I think this is very cool and I would even buy it in a heartbeat, however, how does this even come close to fitting in the theme this week?

lyonscc

quality posts: 5 Private Messages lyonscc
tallon231 wrote:I think this is very cool and I would even buy it in a heartbeat, however, how does this even come close to fitting in the theme this week?

The word is Cookies, and it's made up of entries from the Periodic table, not just a fancy font, and the bubbles coming from the test tube look suspiciously familiar.

j5

bethany3cat wrote:Meh is heather gray, like the mood.

I know that tons of you are going to want this t-shirt, but why vote? I mean life's too short, what's the point. Meh.

I'm setting my goals reasonably low, like, I'll try to get it in the derby... oh, wait, I succeeded. Meh.

Wow, I have three entries. Both Meh and Nom are in the dictionary. Fail, on the other hand, I couldn't find.

some points and pointers:
1. heather gray is not a color offered by woot, but this looks like silver anyway.
2. It's a bit off topic, since it's not composed of artistic elements, just drawn out.
3. Maybe update your signature to include links to your entries. This way people can click and see/vote.

Cheers!

move along

pyromike25

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pyromike25

Love it!

omarfeliciano

quality posts: 33 Private Messages omarfeliciano
Re: Lessons Learned

Very well done. I like that you didn't stretch or warp any of the objects to force them as a letter. And best of all, you can read "wizard" right away.

jolleych

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jolleych
Re: Take me to the river

Just bought two

steveylypc

quality posts: 1 Private Messages steveylypc

How the heck do you pick a winner? These are all great. This is very well done! Sweet!

steveylypc

Haha - very clever!

leprechaungirl

quality posts: 2 Private Messages leprechaungirl
tjost wrote:Winner, winner, chicken dinner

*facepalm* should have known that A was walmazan just because of the eyes and scales.

steveylypc

This is freakin' awesome! Very clever!

steveylypc

A real thinking mind came up with this one! I will buy for sure.

steveylypc

Recognized the theme right away. Big chuckle. "Run away, run away". Very good.

rizaroni

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rizaroni
Re: Nachos

Looks like more than one color. But I like it!

Larisa

bounty42

quality posts: 15 Private Messages bounty42
pyromike25 wrote:Love it!

A) Love it!
B) I count 16 words.

Numquam minoris aestimo potentia stultis, maxime in magna coetus
------------------------------------
■(1:40 PM, 7/27/2012) bounty42 quips, "Forget Guest Editor, what we need is a Guest Rejectionator."
■(10:40 AM, 6/21/2012 ) bounty42 inquires, "Is it just me, or do we not typically get this many Editors Choice shirts?"
■(2:02 PM, 6/15/2012) bounty42 runs numbers.
■(10:40 AM, 6/7/2012) bounty42 dispenses wisdom for all those 'too late' naysayers, "A woot shirt is never late, nor is it early, it arrives precisely when it means to."
■(3:20 PM, 5/18/2012) bounty42 states, "The turtle is very cute, and I love the smug look he's got."

shikausstan

stephenstrange wrote:I like this shirt a lot and would definately buy it. See, my name is Steve and amongst my nephews and some of their frineds I am called Uncle Steve, ofcourse. So, I sign my name for them (emails, presents, etc) as US. I love computers and science and I am obviously a genius, so it is perfect for me! Besides that, I really like the look of the design itself.

Stephen I was really confused about what your name had to do with the tshirt... But I get it now. Don't worry if you want the shirt check my redbubble account in 60 days or so and you can have it.

djcuttlefish

quality posts: 0 Private Messages djcuttlefish

I'd like to be, under the sea.... =) Love this!!

steveylypc

I need this shirt!

intaglio

quality posts: 0 Private Messages intaglio
vorteks wrote:I'd love to wear this, as it would often reflect what I'm feeling...

GMV

thewronggrape wrote:It looks like just a random, artsy bunch of scribbles at first, and I mean that in a good way. GMV!

Thanks guys

VenusAD

quality posts: 8 Private Messages VenusAD
bounty42 wrote:I thought Chtulhu was out in the Public Domain.

That is such a ridiculously complicated subject, I don't blame Woot for not wanting to risk it.

More info if you're overly curious like me: http://forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?495841-Cthulhu-Public-Domain

wesmike

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wesmike
Re: cool hwip

Would have liked it better if it actually said "Cool Hwip"

lucky1988

quality posts: 20 Private Messages lucky1988
Re: Inconceivable (V2)

Thanks for the support everyone!

@tomatosan - No, it's Shawn Wallace, Wallace Shawn is a celebrity. ;)