Re: Spring Roll

Very clever!

wirdou

quality posts: 16 Private Messages wirdou

This is so great!

ChronoSquall14

quality posts: 39 Private Messages ChronoSquall14
Re: Veg of the Day

This one ain't nothin'. Why just a few years back I done shovelled me one that woulda et this one like a sprig o' parsley!

silverdream

quality posts: 0 Private Messages silverdream
riveroffeathers wrote:Cute idea, is the bunny eating the flower?

Yes, the bunny is eating the flower and enjoying life in general. It's Spring after all. I was going for simple but cheerful design.

shikausstan

quality posts: 1 Private Messages shikausstan
Re: A Tree With Round Leaves?

Are there halftones? It looks like they are just transparencies. Simplicity is a good way to go. I like it.

ignaciomacri

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ignaciomacri
Re: The soloist

Thanks guys!

auntieclo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages auntieclo
Re: The Spring Hunt

I love the shirt! That poor bug is taking 'ignorance is bliss' a bit far IMO.

aceon0

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aceon0
Re: Five more minutes please...

This would be super cute if he didn't have that big snot bubble coming out his nose. Why....?

auntieclo

Re: Ninja Rabbit

Wow! Thats a rabbit! He is truly Ninja! Love it!

aceon0

Re: Spring Ball

Oh, I'm pretty sure that's Yankees blue... ;)

Love it. I've been wondering if there are enough sports fans here to have something like this fly...I guess we'll see.

bradalee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bradalee
shikausstan wrote:Are there halftones? It looks like they are just transparencies. Simplicity is a good way to go. I like it.

Yeah just transparencies, this is my first time entering and i didn't see anything in the FAQ about transparencies not being printable so hopefully it's ok!

Glad you like

auntieclo

Re: Off with the winter coat!

Beautiful shirt! I'm happy there are more non black shirts.

kallinan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kallinan
Re: The Start of Spring

Woohoo! Glad to see this idea resurface, and in an even more artistic form. Great work, ramyb. I was so disappointed when Vivaldi's Winter didn't even fetch a Editor's Choice.

harzack

quality posts: 0 Private Messages harzack
aceon0 wrote:This would be super cute if he didn't have that big snot bubble coming out his nose. Why....?

Hahaha I thought about the typical bubble toon representative to be fast asleep. I'll consider your opinion. Thanks for the comments and votes.

auntieclo

Re: Secret Recipe

That says Spring! Love it!

auntieclo

Re: Veg of the Day

I love this bunny! I want this shirt Mr. Woot!

collinvh

quality posts: 62 Private Messages collinvh
riveroffeathers wrote:How did you halftone this on an Ipad? :3 looks cool by the way. :D

I created the art on the iPad2 and used photoshop to convert the painting to halftones. I'm glad you like it and thanks for the comment.

jfsiv

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jfsiv
tangolite132 wrote:I just realized there's another entry such as this one! .o. I wasn't copying or nothing, I swears it. Plus this isn't a girl in a bunny costume, she's a/n Anthro/Furry.

It's fine everyone in the Woot family dose have similar designs from time to time just like the flowers on (A Flower by Andy47240) look similar to your flowrs on (You're going to like spring-like it or not!) [p.s. your's were there first], and thats fine the treck is to make it your own. Like you just did, because yours is a cute chibi bunny girl, why the other look like a play boy bunny, which I'm surprised it's not rejected yet. But then again Woot is a mystery because for the time that I've been a Wooter I lerned 3 thing.

1. Woot claims to be PG but sometime a PG 13 - PG 14 shirts slips in, like toilet humor sometime it's accepted and sometimes it's not.

2. People can use the same idea as long as they make it their own because sometimes it hard to come up with a idea in a short time.

3. The Woot guys sometime don't realize or don't care whats on a shirt until someone tattles or until some in the staff finally realizes it and tries to fix it.

So I hop this helps or at least gives you a better idea of how woot works.

Also nice shirt!!!

azileretsis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages azileretsis

This shirt just seems so wrong to a biologist. It doesn't work that way!

meedox

quality posts: 0 Private Messages meedox

Wonderful illustration. I particularly like the cave entrance in the background.

bradalee

The more i look at this design the more i really want to buy it. Come on people get voting!

vcalahan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vcalahan

Thx!

vcalahan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vcalahan

Thx for the vote, actually this design had a version with a yellow flower button, finally went for this more minimal version… So I totally get your point! ;^)

dajinn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dajinn
collinvh wrote:I created the art on the iPad2 and used photoshop to convert the painting to halftones. I'm glad you like it and thanks for the comment.

Dude this looks...sick. Woot needs more shirts like this. I would buy one up in a heartbeat if it ever goes on sale.

deadeye37

quality posts: 3 Private Messages deadeye37

Great except for that snot bubble thing...

I still voted for this.

bradalee

deadeye37 wrote:Great except for that snot bubble thing...

I still voted for this.

I kinda like the snot bubble to be honest, adds a bit of character!

HerbalE

quality posts: 0 Private Messages HerbalE

Reminds me of my character in Saints Row 2. There was a ninja outfit with flowers on that too.

collinvh

aceon0 wrote:Oh, I'm pretty sure that's Yankees blue... ;)

Love it. I've been wondering if there are enough sports fans here to have something like this fly...I guess we'll see.

Nice, but I think Yankees blue is a little more than dull Brewers blue and definitely more expensive ;)

omarfeliciano

quality posts: 34 Private Messages omarfeliciano
heidiruth wrote:Omar, there's an "it" that artists have to have to land multiple prints at woot in short periods of time. You have "it". I'm impressed by your designs every single week!

Wow! Thanks (blushes)

I really think I have a long way to go, but words like yours will be my motivation every week.

redbenjie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages redbenjie

We need to get everybody behind this; this is brilliant. Either that, or the artists need to print it themselves if Woot! doesn't.

aceon0

collinvh wrote:Nice, but I think Yankees blue is a little more than dull Brewers blue and definitely more expensive ;)

I went to lookup how many World Series titles the Brewers have, so I could talk some smack...but I just can't do it. After reading the team's history, I feel I should be expressing my condolences.

Now I'm really hoping this shirt wins -- so you can afford to be a Yankees fan too.

;)

losiloni

quality posts: 0 Private Messages losiloni

I really love this design, but would like it better with a different shirt color... I never buy white tees, but would buy this one

dijay

quality posts: 4 Private Messages dijay

Hahaha. Amazing :D

omarfeliciano

quality posts: 34 Private Messages omarfeliciano

They are dead in 3...2...1...

collinvh

Re: Spring Ball

Nice to start a little sports talk on woot! You can look at the past (which has been tough for Brewer fans) but the future is where the Brewers will shine. If only we had a little more money we could have kept Prince...

WIKI
"2011, the Milwaukee Brewers clinched their first division title in 29 years. They won the National League Division Series in five games over the Arizona Diamondbacks, but lost to the eventual World Series champions St. Louis Cardinals in six games during the NLCS."

Ballin' on a budget:
Yankees 2011 payroll $201,689,030
Brewers 2011 payroll $85,497,333

kharmazero

quality posts: 4 Private Messages kharmazero
stingray69 wrote:You've definitely got the vector art composition style down. This one is beautiful and all, but I wish you'd add more hand drawn stuff to your submissions. Most of your designs feel like a hodgepodge of clip art.

Thanks a lot for the nice comment ; i created all this vector stuff except the bird on the front.I created some brushes sets too.These kind of designs take me some time to fix and compose.And i like to push the softwares boundaries and create bridges.On this one finding the right color scheme was not so easy.Finally, the last thing i'd like to say is: i use my little hands to do so..

kharmazero

quality posts: 4 Private Messages kharmazero
riveroffeathers wrote:This is a very beautiful design. :3

thanks a lot

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
Re: redneck bonsai

I know it's really late, but here it is.

purina

quality posts: 0 Private Messages purina
Re: Eyedropper Tool

This is nice. Only thing is that I wouldn't use shirt that is beige.