racheleluna

quality posts: 0 Private Messages racheleluna
LinuxTrance wrote:Debating.....

Can a 27 year old, single, guy wear this without being ostracized for being an uber nerd?

Oh, and the writeup was amazing....

Being an uber nerd isn't neccesarily a bad thing. Especially if you're confident enough to wear this shirt. I'd say get it. Maybe it will catch the eye of an equally nerdy girl.

anemality

quality posts: 12 Private Messages anemality

All of my tears.

Renratca

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Renratca
LinuxTrance wrote:Debating.....

Can a 27 year old, single, guy wear this without being ostracized for being an uber nerd?

Oh, and the writeup was amazing....

Most people will stare oblivious, others will stare with ENVY!

Renratca

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Renratca

This is the most underground hp shirt I have ever seen. Only a true fan would get it, others will simply mumble "bambi?"

This shirt is Solid Snape.

Miele

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Miele

HP ref that only true belivers will get? Count me in.

Moo

Draithy

quality posts: 14 Private Messages Draithy

This is one of those shirts where I'd love to see the write up actually be on the shirt... >_>;... Like a glow-in-the-dark version where there ARE 17 arms and 12 heads and it's leaving stains on the floor....

:D Is that wrong?

LinuxTrance

quality posts: 3 Private Messages LinuxTrance
Renratca wrote:Most people will stare oblivious, others will stare with ENVY!

This is true. Ya sold me on it, in for one!

racheleluna wrote:Being an uber nerd isn't neccesarily a bad thing. Especially if you're confident enough to wear this shirt. I'd say get it. Maybe it will catch the eye of an equally nerdy girl.

I'll rock it proudly, no worries there.

I'm sure 80% of the people I know will think it's bambi, 19% will give a knowing chuckle, and the last 1% will become overwhelmed with emotion, as that scene, especially in the book, is completely epic.

unicornears

quality posts: 0 Private Messages unicornears
Draithy wrote:This is one of those shirts where I'd love to see the write up actually be on the shirt... >_>;... Like a glow-in-the-dark version where there ARE 17 arms and 12 heads and it's leaving stains on the floor....

:D Is that wrong?

I could go for a Cthulhu-patronus shirt myself... ;D

ckeilah

quality posts: 149 Private Messages ckeilah

Oh Jesus. Y'all kept writing "HP" this and "HP" that. I thought you were talking about H.P. LOVECRAFT, not more of that gorram Harry Potter. Give me Beatrix Potter! We need a Fierce Bad Rabbit shirt! :-D

Please do not increment my Quality Posts count. 69 is a good place to be. ;-)
MOD: We had to...we just HAD TO...

kingofspite

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kingofspite

A quick google image search will show this was done by someone else already.

melissamgardner

quality posts: 0 Private Messages melissamgardner

I bought this immediately and am now so excited about it that I can't sleep. A truly magnificent shirt. Well done!

ckeilah

What are the chances there that TWO Lovecraft references are finally written at the exact same time after all the silly Potter nonsense?! Now *that* is SPOOKY! ;-P

LinuxTrance

quality posts: 3 Private Messages LinuxTrance
kingofspite wrote:A quick google image search will show this was done by someone else already.

The day I spend $29.99 on a t-shirt is the day I quit the internet. I looked at two of the designs via google image search, and they were good, but this one tops them (imo) and for 12 bucks (5 bucks off thanks to @jumbowoot) this is a much better deal

easysailor

quality posts: 25 Private Messages easysailor
Renratca wrote:This is the most underground hp shirt I have ever seen. Only a true fan would get it, others will simply mumble "bambi?"

This shirt is Solid Snape.

It's bambi. Can I atleast mumble and grumble this when others ask about this shirt?

I live paycheck to paycheck thanks to woot.

ckeilah

kingofspite wrote:A quick google image search will show this was done by someone else already.

Yeah, but ours goes to GLOW!

ckeilah

Wait a minute... ours DOES GLOW, right? Or is this NOT glow in the dark paint? I now see zero reference to glow. I'm less impressed.

Gotta love the H-town artists though! shout out

Jen2678

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Jen2678

"Sweet Hufflepuff on a stick!"

Dude. I will be adding this to my vernacular immediately without delay.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 542 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

ckeilah wrote:Wait a minute... ours DOES GLOW, right? Or is this NOT glow in the dark paint? I now see zero reference to glow. I'm less impressed.

Gotta love the H-town artists though! shout out

This is not glow-in-the-dark.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

SlushpuppieT

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SlushpuppieT

Snapes patronus IS bambi.

ckeilah

ThunderThighs wrote:This is not glow-in-the-dark.

Big bummer. Thanks for answering that Very Important Question so quickly, though!

lete

quality posts: 23 Private Messages lete

I'd have a a honey badger patronus.

ckeilah

I'm my own patronus.

tx3089

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tx3089

Recognized it in a second... I had my receipt in 5 seconds.

aoviss

quality posts: 23 Private Messages aoviss

What is this? Ghost Bambi with a steak knife?

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale

Star, I love this.

I mean, I LOVE this.

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this.

mistyheiress

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mistyheiress

This part in the movie always makes me teary eyed (okay, okay, more like sobbing/gross sniffling)

I am a first time buyer...and as a HP fanatic, I am so sad that I can only purchase 3 of these! >.<

fairner

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fairner
Jeanine912 wrote:Can anyone see the word "Always" and not think about feminine hygiene products?

Me xD I saw this and then thought SNAPE! Well I did see the doe as well....but when someone says the word 'Always' I usually imagine someone saying it sarcastically and rolling their eyes....

Anyway! I like this shirt too ^^ Now I must debate whether to make myself even more broke by buying it LOL.

Adelas

quality posts: 11 Private Messages Adelas

If you need some more HP fanart to get you through the day, especially another take on the Always doe, you need to check out Makani's at http://acciobrain.ligermagic.com/commish.php (there are several pages full for hardcore HP fans, but for standard viewers the best ones are on that commissions page). She's a Slytherin fan, and her Malfoys are impeccable.

I couldn't possibly pick a favorite, but after linking the commish page, I do also have to point out the Lucius and Arthur [weasley] as horses one on the Silly page.
(the doe is on General as DH- Snape and his Patronus).

She's also on deviantart (as Makani).

urocyon

quality posts: 4 Private Messages urocyon

I have a Touchpad, I have a LaserJet, I even have an old Apollo kicking around here somewhere, and I'm still not getting the HP ref.

--
Forgive me, Vixy. I was young, in love, and had a spare bomb!

bubbachuck

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bubbachuck
urocyon wrote:I have a Touchpad, I have a LaserJet, I even have an old Apollo kicking around here somewhere, and I'm still not getting the HP ref.

What do you call someone with a lot of hair who makes pots for a living?

Fear denies faith

urocyon

quality posts: 4 Private Messages urocyon
bubbachuck wrote:What do you call someone with a lot of hair who makes pots for a living?

Dad?

--
Forgive me, Vixy. I was young, in love, and had a spare bomb!

ellethom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ellethom

I came late to this franchise...very late. As in, i just finished the last book last night and the movie about an hour ago....Then, i am sitting here, and i see that the shirt for today is this one, this is so coincidentally my favorite part of the series.....

He's a complicated man, but no one understands him but his Patronus....

oznecsad

quality posts: 0 Private Messages oznecsad
ThunderThighs wrote:This is not glow-in-the-dark.

Ok, but since none of them have ACTUALLY been printed yet, can we lobby for glow in the dark ink? I mean, after all, the patronus is meant to provide light in the darkness, right?

EDIT: Ok, before anyone yells "lumos" at me, I meant it's there to ward off the darkness (ie. deatheaters, etc.) Either way, this is a shirt that would be 100% cooler in glow ink, and it's already 125% cool.

missstaceylizsamuel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages missstaceylizsamuel

this shirt is amazingly beautiful. perfection.

scidan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages scidan

I would but that for my gf if I had one

marmiiite

quality posts: 0 Private Messages marmiiite

This shirt makes me tear up literally every time I see it.

ahal89

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ahal89
Adelas wrote:If you need some more HP fanart to get you through the day, especially another take on the Always doe, you need to check out Makani's at http://acciobrain.ligermagic.com/commish.php (there are several pages full for hardcore HP fans, but for standard viewers the best ones are on that commissions page). She's a Slytherin fan, and her Malfoys are impeccable.

I couldn't possibly pick a favorite, but after linking the commish page, I do also have to point out the Lucius and Arthur [weasley] as horses one on the Silly page.
(the doe is on General as DH- Snape and his Patronus).

She's also on deviantart (as Makani).

i LOVE Makani! i've always loved her work!

this tee is AWESOME! thank you so much!
and it's a much better deal than you can find on other websites!

I LOVE IT!!! YAY!

sopf

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sopf

oh God, this shirt is awesome! I'm about to cry, seriously.

Tiek00n

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Tiek00n

When I saw the "Always" I expected the shape to be a unicorn.

( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CC_Y4zOUdcI )

elizalishly

quality posts: 20 Private Messages elizalishly

First Woot shirt to make me tear up... and then I had to go and read the ridiculous write-up. XD Way to salvage my Saturday morning from dissolving into emotional shipping pathos!