meh3884

quality posts: 25 Private Messages meh3884
elankat wrote:Unnecessary. The AA women's shirts ARE too small with limited options for women how carry a bit more up top or all over.

I didn't mean for that to come off as inciting as it did; it was directed to complain about the shape of the new shirts in the light that the old shirts were too small, they seem to have gone and jumped 3 steps in correcting it instead of the necessary 1.

In fact, I fully agree that woot has made it quite clear that customer complaints or wishes have no impact on their business decisions, so I'm quite sure that the complaints about the older shirts had no impact on the buying of the new ones.

I do apologize for appearing to call out women who hated the previous shirts, but my main point is still clear. These shirts suck, they're being advertised inaccurately, they apparently can't be washed normally, they are all around a failure of woot service to its customers.

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

elankat

quality posts: 7 Private Messages elankat
meh3884 wrote:
I do apologize for appearing to call out women who hated the previous shirts, but my main point is still clear. These shirts suck, they're being advertised inaccurately, they apparently can't be washed normally, they are all around a failure of woot service to its customers.

I agree 110%

neeznoodle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages neeznoodle

My shirt arrived today, and I love the design! However, it seems like it is off-center. The doe is completely to the left (right? depends how you look at it) from the center. The picture makes it look like part of the doe should be in the center. Is it just my shirt, or is this how it is supposed to look?

ritaroobias

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ritaroobias

[whoops. Wish I could delete the above post. I made a mistake :P]

What a huge bummer this is. I guess I won't be being a shirt from here again... and I loved it here As it was I hadn't gotten one in awhile but I was happy to be back buying. Didn't know that I was making a mistake.

Your other shirts were soft, long, and nice. If I wanted a boxy shirt, I'd order a men's size. Yikes.

neeznoodle wrote:My shirt arrived today, and I love the design! However, it seems like it is off-center. The doe is completely to the left (right? depends how you look at it) from the center. The picture makes it look like part of the doe should be in the center. Is it just my shirt, or is this how it is supposed to look?

I'm not totally sure what you're saying. Check out the photos we've posted on the previous page to see if yours is defective!

neeznoodle

ritaroobias wrote:I'm not totally sure what you're saying. Check out the photos we've posted on the previous page to see if yours is defective!

I've just confirmed that my shirt is off-center by comparing it to the image on the sales page:

The wording should be centered across my chest, but it isn't. I won't wear the shirt as is because it will invite stares to the wording because it is awkwardly placed, not nicely centered (at least, I kept staring there as I tried to figure out why it didn't look right).

Looks like I need to send an email to the staff at Woot about this. I couldn't wait to get this shirt and now I have to wait even longer to get one that is properly centered. Sigh...

meh3884

neeznoodle wrote:I've just confirmed that my shirt is off-center by comparing it to the image on the sales page:

The wording should be centered across my chest, but it isn't. I won't wear the shirt as is because it will invite stares to the wording because it is awkwardly placed, not nicely centered (at least, I kept staring there as I tried to figure out why it didn't look right).

Looks like I need to send an email to the staff at Woot about this. I couldn't wait to get this shirt and now I have to wait even longer to get one that is properly centered. Sigh...

Have you heard back from Woot? I laid mine out today after washing to see how it would shrink and noticed you're absolutely right, my women's medium is about an inch left of center.

neeznoodle

meh3884 wrote:Have you heard back from Woot? I laid mine out today after washing to see how it would shrink and noticed you're absolutely right, my women's medium is about an inch left of center.

Woot customer support was very helpful and they are sending me a new shirt. If your shirt is also off-center, then definitely contact Woot about it. I don't know if they will want you to send them a picture, which I did to show proof, but it won't hurt if you do.

yournotaduck

quality posts: 0 Private Messages yournotaduck

I got this in the mail today!
however.. it is fricken HUGE!! My boyfriend ordered it for me in WL.. it is like an Xl.. Feels like a man shirt.. I'm so disappointed I could cry. thanks for ruining everything woot!

neeznoodle

yournotaduck wrote:I got this in the mail today!
however.. it is fricken HUGE!! My boyfriend ordered it for me in WL.. it is like an Xl.. Feels like a man shirt.. I'm so disappointed I could cry. thanks for ruining everything woot!

Mine is large, too. I took the new measurements into consideration, and even measured myself before ordering, and although the shirt I got does match the measurements they gave, I should have ordered one size smaller.

The previous shirts fit me in a WL. For this shirt I ordered a WM, but I think a WS would be perfect. Wow. That's a huge change in sizing.

daisy324

quality posts: 0 Private Messages daisy324
zekecatz wrote:I think it's Bambi's ghost.

Oh My Fruitful Garden guys. it's snape's patronus. from harry potter. ugh -_-

daisy324

quality posts: 0 Private Messages daisy324
daisy324 wrote:Oh My Fruitful Garden guys. it's snape's patronus. from harry potter. ugh -_-

O.O i put O'M'G and it put Oh My Fruitful Garden...

mimms1701d

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mimms1701d
neeznoodle wrote:Mine is large, too. I took the new measurements into consideration, and even measured myself before ordering, and although the shirt I got does match the measurements they gave, I should have ordered one size smaller.

The previous shirts fit me in a WL. For this shirt I ordered a WM, but I think a WS would be perfect. Wow. That's a huge change in sizing.

Maybe they sent you a men-Shirt? I really think they mixed this a bit up. I've got 4 Shirts last month and 2 really ARE women-size XL, there is even a little picture of a woman on the size tag and this and another one i got a normal XL (no woman on the size-tag) and it's definitely men-size... i won't change the shirt, cause the time it needs to come here will take forever and i just hope that those shirts will shrink in the dryer so they'll fit right but if they mess my other 2 outstanding orders up again i'll definitely stop buying from woot...

meh3884

mimms1701d wrote:Maybe they sent you a men-Shirt? I really think they mixed this a bit up. I've got 4 Shirts last month and 2 really ARE women-size XL, there is even a little picture of a woman on the size tag and this and another one i got a normal XL (no woman on the size-tag) and it's definitely men-size... i won't change the shirt, cause the time it needs to come here will take forever and i just hope that those shirts will shrink in the dryer so they'll fit right but if they mess my other 2 outstanding orders up again i'll definitely stop buying from woot...

You didn't get mens t-shirts. Woot changed shirt suppliers, and unlike the mens shirts, the women's new sizes are not comparable at all to the new ones. They are still in transition, so some shirts are still being printed on the old womens shirts (American Apparal, they run much smaller) and some being printed on the new Anvil shirts (much larger). Check the sizing chart before buying any shirt. The chart is located at the bottom of the main shirt.woot page.

In other news, woot sent me my replacement for my off centered one. I had already ordered a replacement in men's small, assuming the size comparability would be more fitting like the old AA shirts, but I was wrong. The mens sizes aren't comparable either, it's just a big square box. But anyways, I got the replacement in a different size and am giving it as a gift to a friend's wife. Hopefully it fits her. As for me, I'm pretty much SOL on this shirt, and any shirt printed on the new blanks.

Ya dun effed up, woot.

rainbowshalom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rainbowshalom

I'm a huge fan and this is a tasteful gorgeous shirt.
I would pay more if you made it in a women's medium v-neck.
I just don't wear regular collared shirts - I think it was a past life experience where someone must have messed with my neck.

cloudtail

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cloudtail

I totally love this snape's shirt! the main quote that heightened snape's character in the book. nice blend of colour too!

DrGoodyear

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DrGoodyear

I missed it! Darn! I was just about to order one today. : (

crispin1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages crispin1

I purchased one of these shirts, I wore it twice, then washed it and hung it up to dry. Somehow it managed to rip in the sleeve, and now I can't wear it anymore. This shirt needs to be in continued production so I can buy another one to replace the one that tore. I love this shirt.

rogue8402

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rogue8402
crispin1 wrote:I purchased one of these shirts, I wore it twice, then washed it and hung it up to dry. Somehow it managed to rip in the sleeve, and now I can't wear it anymore. This shirt needs to be in continued production so I can buy another one to replace the one that tore. I love this shirt.

Post a wanted including the size you want in the Random Shirt Trade Center thread. That way when they come in the randoms people know you are looking for it.

pairomedics25

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pairomedics25

Will this shirt be for sale again or once it's gone that's it?

pairomedics25

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pairomedics25
daisy324 wrote:O.O i put O'M'G and it put Oh! Mutating Goodness...

HAHAHAHAHA

wfay

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wfay
pairomedics25 wrote:Will this shirt be for sale again or once it's gone that's it?

I'm wondering the same thing... missed this the first time around, wife's bday coming up and would REALLY LIKE to get one.

athenarawrsalot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages athenarawrsalot
Spiritgreen wrote:A shirt celebrating Lily's creepy, dysfunctional, ex-murderer, stalker. It's about time.

Seriously though, wonderful use of shapes and light. This'll be very popular for sure. Great work, congrats Stardamsel. ^___^

Erm...Snape didn't murder Lily, nor was it his fault that she got murdered Peter Pettigrew was the one that informed Voldemort of their whereabouts, not Snape...Just sayin...

mattsholtz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mattsholtz

Ordered three weeks ago, still has not shipped.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
mattsholtz wrote:Ordered three weeks ago, still has not shipped.

Hi there,
If you ordered through our digital printing catalog, it wouldn't hurt to ping support@woot.com for an update.

ps. You should have gotten a shipping estimate when you ordered, too.

I'm just hanging out, really.

Nitetigrezz

quality posts: 38 Private Messages Nitetigrezz

If I was more of an HP fan, I'd be all over this. Unfortunately, barring that option and add to it the fact that (after living in the mountains for about a decade and seeing how many car crashes and deaths are deer-related) I think Bambi can take a bullet to the head, I can't buy it.

Stunning artwork though. Would recommend it to any fan.

Nitetigrezz Woot Sticker Trade Post ~ First ever Big ol' Cornucopia ~ 7/11/2014 ~ 154.9/2000