bnbsouthworth

quality posts: 57 Private Messages bnbsouthworth

I wish they would mark the sizing chart with "OLD" and "NEW" so we wouldn't have to go back and forth figuring out measurements. Today's sizing chart now shows NEW men's and kids and OLD women's. Or even AA vs whatever they're using now. Something.

[edit] so check the product origin at the bottom in tiny gray text.
USA = old blanks, Honduras = new

meow57

quality posts: 3 Private Messages meow57

Maybe they're putting women's shirts on the old blanks because the new ones suuuuccccckkkk!

I recently (finally) wore my rabbit stew shirt then washed it. Before the shoulder seams stuck way up and out - looked very weird. Now after washing the whole shirt is "skewed" to the right (side of the shirt). It looks completely twisted and I am not even going to try to wear it now!

This experiment was a BIG FAIL, in my opinion.

Thanks Woot....

sumpteric

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sumpteric

Yeah... I think I'll pass on this one.

skou

quality posts: 21 Private Messages skou

Russian Blue?

What about an English Grey?

I've got a friend that paid $1500.00
for an English Grey FIXED female. (My
male was free.)

steve

Narfcake

quality posts: 293 Private Messages Narfcake

Debut day: 2908, on a mix of AA for the gals, imported Anvil blanks for the guys and kids.

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Last wooter to woot: LoriFullmer
Last purchase time: Tuesday, March 20, 2012, 11:58:48 PM Central Time
Order pace: 0m 29.758s
Woot wage: $3,002.49
Woots sold: 2901

Last wooter to woot: neomike88
Last purchase time: Tuesday, March 20, 2012, 11:59:44 PM Central Time
Order pace: 0m 29.767s
Woot wage: $3,000.54
Woots sold: 2902

Last wooter to woot: neomike88
Last purchase time: Tuesday, March 20, 2012, 11:59:44 PM Central Time
Order pace: 0m 29.706s
Woot wage: $3,750.68
Woots sold: 2908

Last wooter to woot: maxprofit
Last purchase time: Wednesday, March 21, 2012, 12:03:13 AM Central Time
Order pace: 0m 29.767s
Woot wage: $3,741.64
Woots sold: 2909

Quite a jump from 2902 to 2908
First day sales 2908

cptgone

quality posts: 4 Private Messages cptgone

a design i can really relate to, would have been an insta-buy if it hadn't been for the colours (or lack thereof).

keanenutrition

quality posts: 0 Private Messages keanenutrition

Got to have this. I have a new black cat who is doing this to me even now as I type. Maybe if I buy the shirt she will see herself in it and self-correct her behavior. Makes sense. Now where's that buy button...

unsenuchiha

quality posts: 4 Private Messages unsenuchiha

This shirt = my life story! I knew I had to get this the minute I saw it!

Kainsan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kainsan

So, I paid the extra $5 so that this shirt would arrive at my house today... and my order hasn't even shipped as of today. Anyone else have this issue? I was looking forward to wearing this shirt on my vacation that starts tomorrow... since I thought it would be here today. I am not happy with this woot.

smallville824

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smallville824

Staff

Kainsan wrote:So, I paid the extra $5 so that this shirt would arrive at my house today... and my order hasn't even shipped as of today. Anyone else have this issue? I was looking forward to wearing this shirt on my vacation that starts tomorrow... since I thought it would be here today. I am not happy with this woot.

I'm sending you a private message. If you have any questions about any order, please contact us at service@woot.com.

dawn1273

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dawn1273

i bought this shirt on 3/20/12.. my bank acount shows 17 is out for it.. was to be delivered on weds.. (my granddaughters bday.. ) ok.. its the 22 and it is not here yet.. what do i do?

dawn risner

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

dawn1273 wrote:i bought this shirt on 3/20/12.. my bank acount shows 17 is out for it.. was to be delivered on weds.. (my granddaughters bday.. ) ok.. its the 22 and it is not here yet.. what do i do?

I'm sorry you're having trouble with your order! Please immediately email service@woot.com from the email address associated with your woot account. Please provide your order number and an explanation of your issue, and they'll be able to take care of you.

jimandtoni

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jimandtoni

Love the design. Hate the shirt. This is my first Woot shirt since the change in blanks... and the quality of the shirt itself is a step way DOWN. Come on, Woot... you can do (and have done) better.

annespeck

quality posts: 0 Private Messages annespeck

No way to buy this without the word at the top?

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

annespeck wrote:No way to buy this without the word at the top?

Nope. Not unless you buy it and somehow cover the word yourself.

bFusion

quality posts: 8 Private Messages bFusion

I bought this for my girlfriend because this happens almost constantly:

I write music you may enjoy. --> http://www.abstractionmusic.com <-- Download the album for free.

goneferal

quality posts: 19 Private Messages goneferal
bFusion wrote:I bought this for my girlfriend because this happens almost constantly:

Love it!

kittymeeowmeeow

quality posts: 2 Private Messages kittymeeowmeeow

When can we expect the women's shirts to be on ONE style blank only? It's ridiculous to have to check every day as to which size t-shirt to order from the same website. Needless to say I failed to check on this ONE day and now have a shirt 2 sizes too small Is it indefinite? Some shirts will be AA and some will be Anvil until the end of time?

queenmob

quality posts: 8 Private Messages queenmob
bFusion wrote:I bought this for my girlfriend because this happens almost constantly:

This is SOOOO AMAZING!!! :-D

illustration: www.jung-comics.com
shirts: www.jung-shirts.com

blindbat40206

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blindbat40206

I am mad I ordered this shirt in 3x got it in xl with another crappy shirt I even paid for it next day. This was my first and ONLY order with woot

Tia D Jenkins

blindbat40206

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blindbat40206

finally the are fixing it whoo

Tia D Jenkins

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
blindbat40206 wrote:finally the are fixing it whoo

Good to hear things are working out for you! service@woot is a great place to contact when there are problems with your order!

I'm just hanging out, really.