Nileo2005

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Nileo2005

Does anyone have that link to the women's sizes comparison chart? Want to buy this for the ladyfriend, but didn't worry about the sizing change before when it was all the rage to talk about because the dude's sizes didn't change much. She was a medium. I need to find out what she is in the new sizes.

Also, this will be a first for me to try out the new blanks. I'm gonna make her my guinea pig. lol

cscrudder

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cscrudder

For those who just do not get it.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
Nileo2005 wrote:Does anyone have that link to the women's sizes comparison chart? Want to buy this for the ladyfriend, but didn't worry about the sizing change before when it was all the rage to talk about because the dude's sizes didn't change much. She was a medium. I need to find out what she is in the new sizes.

Also, this will be a first for me to try out the new blanks. I'm gonna make her my guinea pig. lol

Measure, measure, measure! Always be measuring!

I'm just hanging out, really.

peachikeen17

quality posts: 0 Private Messages peachikeen17

I *was* going to wear a "Team Edward" shirt to the theaters this weekend, but I feel the irony is better displayed with this gem. I plan on crossing my arms and nodding to the music the whole time.

Nileo2005

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Nileo2005
inkycatz wrote:Measure, measure, measure! Always be measuring!

She lived 3 hours away, and I want it to be a surprise anyway. is there a rough correlation between sizes? I know WM fit her nicely, so I want to see the dims of that and get the new size that fits those dims. Its a better guess than nothing.

shlamele24

quality posts: 15 Private Messages shlamele24

Must. Resist. Bandwagon.

inkycatz

shlamele24 wrote:Must. Resist. Bandwagon.

But we're having such a good ride today, and it's fun on this wagon! You know you want to come along (and we'd love to have you)! :D

Beep that yellow button!

marion14505

quality posts: 0 Private Messages marion14505

Living two towns over from Buffalo, I fully support this shirt. Not reading teen angst post-apocalyptic slasher action anti-heroine novels (nor anything about vampires) makes me not care in the slightest about you, your books, or your movie premieres.

But I'm tempted to buy it simply because it looks cool, other people might think I'm cool, and mostly because I plan on giving it to my curvy girlfriend who will put dents in the shirt in all the right places and, therefore, make the shirt cool.

Oh, and because I live two towns over from Buffalo.

inkycatz

Nileo2005 wrote:She lived 3 hours away, and I want it to be a surprise anyway. is there a rough correlation between sizes? I know WM fit her nicely, so I want to see the dims of that and get the new size that fits those dims. Its a better guess than nothing.

Many have found that a size down works well for them in the women's. (I went down two, but whatever, old WXL was not entirely upstairs curve forgiving, if you know what I mean.)

Here we go.

DJTweekNYC

quality posts: 4 Private Messages DJTweekNYC
marion14505 wrote:Living two towns over from Buffalo, I fully support this shirt. Not reading teen angst post-apocalyptic slasher action anti-heroine novels (nor anything about vampires) makes me not care in the slightest about you, your books, or your movie premieres.

But I'm tempted to buy it simply because it looks cool, other people might think I'm cool, and mostly because I plan on giving it to my curvy girlfriend who will put dents in the shirt in all the right places and, therefore, make the shirt cool.

Oh, and because I live two towns over from Buffalo.

Wow... a lot of Buffalo love! It's tough being America's forgotten middle child. I love Buffalo. Great food, great art scene, great people, great music scene. I live downtown in an artsy village and I work 15 minutes away in a quaint little village. Everything is 15 minutes away! It's a great city.

Quasiskunk

quality posts: 36 Private Messages Quasiskunk

Shouldn't the hippo go after marbles, instead of the arrow?

DJTweekNYC

Quasiskunk wrote:Shouldn't the hippo go after marbles, instead of the arrow?

There's a marble on the end of the arrow.

shadowsoze

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shadowsoze

What about battle royale???

jacroe

quality posts: 21 Private Messages jacroe

I only wish this was available to buy last week so I could wear it on opening night tomorrow.

Still, I am probably going in for two.

TerpZebra

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TerpZebra

As a fan of hippos and The Hunger Games, this pleases me greatly.

I'm in for 1

kmz5082

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kmz5082

What a perfect shirt to use my coupon with!

walmazan

quality posts: 63 Private Messages walmazan

Yay! The hunger games was the fist books who I totally read on english, and I'm so proud of it!

I can't wait to wear it!

Thanks so much for the collab Alex!!

DJTweekNYC

walmazan wrote:Yay! The hunger games was the fist books who I totally read on english, and I'm so proud of it!

I can't wait to wear it!

Thanks so much for the collab Alex!!

You should totally teach me how to swear in Spanish.

alleymallycat

quality posts: 1 Private Messages alleymallycat
kittybongo wrote:This makes me sad. I really want this but the ladies shirts are on anvil blanks, which I am refusing to buy. Sad day.

You can always just buy the men's shirt and not worry about it being on the anvil blanks. I hate wearing ladies tees anyway. lol

novastarj

quality posts: 30 Private Messages novastarj

Okay, overnighted this for some friends with a coupon code. Better arrive Friday like promised, Woot!

(Oh and awesome shirt)

heidiruth

quality posts: 12 Private Messages heidiruth
Nileo2005 wrote:Does anyone have that link to the women's sizes comparison chart? Want to buy this for the ladyfriend, but didn't worry about the sizing change before when it was all the rage to talk about because the dude's sizes didn't change much. She was a medium. I need to find out what she is in the new sizes.

I wore AA WM, and the new Anvil WS is way too big on me. But kids sizes will probably be too short. So I guess, if you're definitely buying it for her, get the Anvil WS, but be prepared for it fitting very strangely/tentlike on a smaller girl.

Reelenator

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Reelenator

You can help ensure the odds be ever in your favor by playing on an uneven surface!

leprechaungirl

quality posts: 2 Private Messages leprechaungirl
leprechaungirl wrote:I wants!!! but I can't has. I already spent my shirt money on Nevermore this week. I shall have no awesome hippo shirt for the midnight show tonight!

And before you ask why I waited so long to buy Nevermore it's because while I really do have a love of Poe I wasn't sure I could pull off asphalt. And I was hoping to help keep it in the top 20 for at least another week so it could hit that 4 year mark.

Yeah sooooo... I bought it anyway. :D couldn't help myself.

apsutter

quality posts: 0 Private Messages apsutter

I know!! I love in Erie, PA and was so excited when I saw the hometown was Buffalo!. I love visiting that town, I always have such a nice time. People complain because the job market fell out and there wasn't much in Buffalo but to those people I say "Take a look at that fertilizer-hole Cleveland." Buffalo is better by huge margin.

aramis525

quality posts: 8 Private Messages aramis525

Damn you, woot! I already bought District 14 to wear tomorrow but now I HAVE to buy this with the overnight shipping. Oh, wife and Boy want one too. Tricky woot!!

Orcrist42

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Orcrist42

Mocking the Mockingjay... wow that is a lot of mocking going on there.... and I like it.

Still undecided on the shirt. Still, people might actually get this joke, but will the tweens remember hungry hippos or just my adult peers?

inkycatz

leprechaungirl wrote:Yeah sooooo... I bought it anyway. :D couldn't help myself.

Believe me I have weeks like this myself.

Orcrist42 wrote:Mocking the Mockingjay... wow that is a lot of mocking going on there.... and I like it.

Still undecided on the shirt. Still, people might actually get this joke, but will the tweens remember hungry hippos or just my adult peers?

You'd be surprised how savvy teens are with all that retro stuff. It's apparently occasionally trendy.

inkycatz

aramis525 wrote:Damn you, woot! I already bought District 14 to wear tomorrow but now I HAVE to buy this with the overnight shipping. Oh, wife and Boy want one too. Tricky woot!!

As a bonus, if you get roped into seeing the movie again for some reason, you don't have to wear the same shirt.

Or, you can look at it as being prepared for the inevitable movie sequel!

WriteWay

quality posts: 9 Private Messages WriteWay
Spiritgreen wrote:Awesomeness! I just started reading the book this week.

The colors are really nicely judged... this is very tempting.

That's nothing. I started the book at midnight and finished around six-thirty. Then I go to Shirt.woot and find this shirt. A strangely six-houred delayed shirt. I think this website is stalking me.

hyliansnake

quality posts: 9 Private Messages hyliansnake
DJTweekNYC wrote:Is Monkey Mania the poor man's X-Box360?

It's the poor man's Nintendo. (NES)
It's all about time frame.

annewaterman

quality posts: 3 Private Messages annewaterman

So I'm getting this even though its my 7th shirt this week. It's gonna be my first ladies Anvil though and I'm scared, since apparently everyone thinks they fit like garbage. So very scared :/

natedogg828

quality posts: 4 Private Messages natedogg828
DJTweekNYC wrote:LET'S GO BUFFALO!

If you are talking about Bisons/Sabres/Bulls yes...Bills no

126 Woots to date across all sites (now Woot! says I am better than everyone else) including 7 Bags of Crap...snagged a Big ol' Crybaby (#6) to secure my black square!
Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

apsutter

quality posts: 0 Private Messages apsutter

Is no one here a fan of How I Met Your Mother?! I loved the book and am so excited for the movie but the first thing I thought when I saw this shirt is Marshall telling Lily "Maybe your hippos were just hungry, hungrier"

undertow976

quality posts: 6 Private Messages undertow976

I purchased this with the overnight shipping. I got an email saying it can take up to 5 days to ship typically. Does this apply for overnight as well?

aramis525

inkycatz wrote:As a bonus, if you get roped into seeing the movie again for some reason, you don't have to wear the same shirt.

Or, you can look at it as being prepared for the inevitable movie sequel!

No roping in needed. Already have tickets to watch it tomorrow and then again on Sunday. SO EXCITED!!

bluejester

quality posts: 560 Private Messages bluejester

I go to bed and woot is broken. But I wake up and find a Walmazan collab.

Very ying yang woot.

CasualSax

quality posts: 8 Private Messages CasualSax

[edit] If you haven't ordered yet - Overnight is for *MONDAY*, so if you are looking for a shirt to wear this weekend...this isn't it.

24 x woots (0 Bunnies Ogling Carrots )
23 x shirts (18 Random )
.5 x wine (split order)
5 x sellout (mandatory parentheses)
1 x kids (did I win yet?)

aramis525

CasualSax wrote:Overnight is for *MONDAY*, so if you are looking for a shirt to wear this weekend...this isn't it.

Hmmmm...when I bought it, it said overnight was for Friday. Is there a cut-off time? Those who ordered early get it tomorrow, those who bought after ______ o'clock get it Monday? Inky? Thunder? WootBot? Anyone?

CasualSax

quality posts: 8 Private Messages CasualSax
aramis525 wrote:Hmmmm...when I bought it, it said overnight was for Friday. Is there a cut-off time? Those who ordered early get it tomorrow, those who bought after ______ o'clock get it Monday? Inky? Thunder? WootBot? Anyone?

You know, I'll bet your right.

24 x woots (0 Bunnies Ogling Carrots )
23 x shirts (18 Random )
.5 x wine (split order)
5 x sellout (mandatory parentheses)
1 x kids (did I win yet?)

kittybongo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kittybongo
alleymallycat wrote:You can always just buy the men's shirt and not worry about it being on the anvil blanks. I hate wearing ladies tees anyway. lol

The men's shirts are on the AA blanks? I may have to do that. But if overnight won't get it here tomorrow then there isn't any point in me getting it. :/

EDIT: Size chart says both men's and women's shirts are on Anvil blanks. So I'm out. Again, sad.