zaydabarros

quality posts: 3 Private Messages zaydabarros

I never thought a shirt with only flowers on it would look so masculine, well done!

brendan948725

quality posts: 39 Private Messages brendan948725

Sooo.... the write-up. To the tune of Breakfast at Tiffany's?

*MOST RECENT WOOTS!*

• Random Crap
  • Light Blocking Curtains and Rod
  • HP Deskjet Wireless

• 20 Woots! (5 Bungled Original Communicator)
  • 27 Shirts!
  • 5 Sellouts!
  • 2 Homes!
  • 1 Sport!
  • 2 Techs!
  • 1 Wine!
  • 1 Accessories!
  • 2 Pops!

ArdillaCiega

quality posts: 7 Private Messages ArdillaCiega

Just looking at this is making my Hay Fever act up.

Even a blind squirrel is right twice a day.

eightyone

quality posts: 1 Private Messages eightyone

[quote="SaraHat"]
It's a beautiful shirt. Unfortunately, my first Anvil women's shirt arrived the other day, and That will be my last shirt.woot. It somehow manages to be both snug in the chest and enormous around my waist and hips.
[/quote]

Oh, so Woot stopped using American Apparel?

I hadn't ordered a Woot shirt since 'One Flew Out of the Cuckoo's Nest' (that green one with the bird & the clock).

Got two recently (cranes raising the sun & a black one with an undersea scene) and the fabric quality and fit are definately inferior to my first one

Now I know why.

tedzilla99

quality posts: 31 Private Messages tedzilla99

Theme song for this shirt:

unavaca

quality posts: 6 Private Messages unavaca

Are Men's on AA? Sizing chart says that Men's are made in the USA.

Thunderthighs?

Jertyrael

quality posts: 21 Private Messages Jertyrael

Pretty. But, I'm not sure if, as a guy, I'd feel comfortable wearing pretty flowers on my shirt. Maybe if there was blood or hot babes somewhere...

"Woot and all our various sites will continue to be an independently operated company full of horrible, useless products and an untalented jerkface writing staff, same as it ever was." -- Matt Rutledge

kmkub

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kmkub

This shirt is stunning. I bought one for myself. It looks like a photograph.

Excellent job!

enesvy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages enesvy

Oh god...just looking at this shirt makes me want to run for the Alleh...aahhh...aaah...CHOOO!! *sniff* Allegra.

You're messin' with my zen thing, man.

newnie

quality posts: 2 Private Messages newnie
unavaca wrote:Are Men's on AA? Sizing chart says that Men's are made in the USA.

Thunderthighs?

Oh I didn't even notice.... wooohoo!

In for a small men's shirt then!

missmelis

quality posts: 20 Private Messages missmelis
Don’t wear this shirt: By itself if it’s still kind of chilly out. Layer up.

You missed an opportunity there. Let me get that for you:

Don't wear this shirt: If it smells like teen spirit.

The goodness of the true pun is in the direct ratio of its intolerability. - Edgar Allan Poe

moransinsc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages moransinsc
brendan948725 wrote:Sooo.... the write-up. To the tune of Breakfast at Tiffany's?

Ahhhhh, no. It's "In Bloom", get it? Yea, it was kind of subtle. Not a fan of Kurt, I see.

mukimuki

quality posts: 4 Private Messages mukimuki

Ooooo.... so pretty. Too bad I can't buy a shirt that will fit me in this. Hopefully they'll make a poster. :-)

sunflowerzen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sunflowerzen

Are the new women's shirts really that bad? I really want to get this one. I guess I could get a men's tee. I am wearing a woot tee now.
"9 out of 10 rainbows are illiterate"

texino

quality posts: 1 Private Messages texino

Damn this is nice. I've been a bit disgusted by all the cats and other decidedly non-masculine shirts lately, but this is a floral shirt and perhaps one of the coolest guy shirts I've seen on the site. In for 3!

richardhod

quality posts: 261 Private Messages richardhod

Very good shirt, so peaceful and beautiful, and I'm in for one. It's the first for a long time as I have LOADS of woot shirts. I hope the stories of the quality drop are overstated!

smatzke

quality posts: 3 Private Messages smatzke

I showed my 3yr old daughter this shirt and she said it was very pretty and magical. She wanted one, so I caved in and got one for her and one for me. (At 3yrs old it is still cool to match your mom....LOL)

annieflies

quality posts: 12 Private Messages annieflies

congrats kdeuce! really happy this won first. now, if they'd only print your king kitty... I would be able to stop obsessing over it. sigh.

oops, pardon me, i wooted

DianaSprinkle

quality posts: 146 Private Messages DianaSprinkle

First Day Sale: 1180

Narfcake

quality posts: 292 Private Messages Narfcake

Debut day: 1180, on a mix of AA for men, Anvil for women and kids.

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Last wooter to woot: susanzell
Last purchase time: Friday, March 23, 2012, 11:59:30 PM Central Time
Order pace: 1m 13.192s
Woot wage: $3,751.46
Woots sold: 1180

Last wooter to woot: sajiaomao
Last purchase time: Friday, March 23, 2012, 11:59:52 PM Central Time
Order pace: 1m 13.086s
Woot wage: $3,750.55
Woots sold: 1182

Still no purchases after midnight so, first day sales 1182
posted at 12:32

edit:
Last wooter to woot: ctmfan
Last purchase time: Saturday, March 24, 2012, 12:35:02 AM Central Time
Order pace: 1m 14.745s
Woot wage: $3,661.09
Woots sold: 1184

alliemda

quality posts: 4 Private Messages alliemda

Ok I bet this question is answered elsewhere but I am lazy. Maybe there is someone just slightly less lazy who already knows the answer to my question. Is there any way I can buy this shirt even though it was technically yesterday's shirt? I do not see a nice big button to click. Thank you!
--Allie

alliemda

enesvy wrote:Oh god...just looking at this shirt makes me want to run for the Alleh...aahhh...aaah...CHOOO!! *sniff* Allegra.

It is better than today's with all the dandelion fuzz floating around so that you can actually SEE the pollen and not just the pretty flower part. :-)

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

alliemda wrote:Ok I bet this question is answered elsewhere but I am lazy. Maybe there is someone just slightly less lazy who already knows the answer to my question. Is there any way I can buy this shirt even though it was technically yesterday's shirt? I do not see a nice big button to click. Thank you!
--Allie

All shirts continue to be sold after their first day of sale, for at least a week. As soon as its first day of sale is over, a shirt is immediately available for purchase through the reckoning (a link to which is found in the top right corner of any shirt.woot page--go ahead, scroll up, take a look!) and the price rises to $15. If you click over to the reckoning right now, just look for this shirt's thumbnail and click on it; that'll take you to the shirt's sale page.

Another way to get to the sale page is to click on the link named "permalink" found in the wootbot-generated first post in a shirt's comment thread.

For more information on how the reckoning works, please read the shirt.woot FAQ.

alliemda

goldenthorn wrote:

For more information on how the reckoning works, please read the shirt.woot FAQ.

Thank you! I appreciate the detailed answer, as I have had trouble navigating this site. I didn't even know that there *was* a shirt.woot FAQ.

jogerm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jogerm

Is this being printed on AA for women's sizes, or Anvil? I can't tell by the sizing chart - I've noticed that on other shirts it specifically says whether it's being printed on the new shirts or not. I'm way too small to want this if it's on Anvil, but love the design so much =/

jogerm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jogerm
jogerm wrote:Is this being printed on AA for women's sizes, or Anvil? I can't tell by the sizing chart - I've noticed that on other shirts it specifically says whether it's being printed on the new shirts or not. I'm way too small to want this if it's on Anvil, but love the design so much =/

Nevermind, I guess I can in fact tell by the sizing chart - AA shirts have smaller chest measurements which aren't whole numbers. Okay. I guess I will experiment with the small, and maybe tailor if necessary. Blah.

quabaq

quality posts: 4 Private Messages quabaq

I just got this shirt in the mail. It turned out GREAT! Buy it! Buy it now!

coolbana

quality posts: 1 Private Messages coolbana

Just opened mine today. Can't wait to wear it in the nice spring weather.

CoolBana

coolbana

quality posts: 1 Private Messages coolbana

Wearing today for Light It Up Blue
http://m.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.lightitupblue.org%2F&h=hAQE03Jv6

CoolBana

tmkokot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tmkokot

Please offer this again...don't know how I missed it!