78%
6%
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

skatimmy737

quality posts: 207 Private Messages skatimmy737

This T-Shirt brought to you by Aquafina!

Narfcake

quality posts: 293 Private Messages Narfcake

Ah. Aaah. AAAAHCHOOOO!

anemality

quality posts: 12 Private Messages anemality

Dear woot,

I think I just pooped myself.

Sincerely,

AnE

bassanimation

quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation
anemality wrote:Dear woot,

I think I just pooped myself.

Sincerely,

AnE

I just pooped too!

EEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! Im so happy!!!! -buys 3 of them-

Congrats, Anemality! Thank you for subbing this, for all us rodent lovers to wear and enjoy. :D :D :D

teenracer6

quality posts: 59 Private Messages teenracer6

Green Shirts always end up the cute animal shirts, dont they?

ashliz8806 wrote:Going to a Wizards game and being disappointed is like going swimming and getting wet...If you didn't expect it, I'm not sure I trust your judgment.

zekecatz

quality posts: 202 Private Messages zekecatz

I love the expression on the mouse's face. Sweet and curious.

DianaSprinkle

quality posts: 162 Private Messages DianaSprinkle

Ha ha ha. That poor rat is going to be sneezing forever.

coffeebeing

quality posts: 0 Private Messages coffeebeing

I think I'll wear this while watching or reading Cosmos!

bluejester

quality posts: 569 Private Messages bluejester

The mouse is so darned adorable....But, I feel like all mice should have an epic sword, wear a habbit, and be shouting "REDWALLLL!" as they charge into a line of villanous weasels.

lichme

quality posts: 3182 Private Messages lichme

Aww how beautiful and peaceful. Although this is the real world. While you are distracted by the world around you, you are about to be snatched up by a hawk.

The design: Very appealing to the eye, great colors, and visually stunning. I love it! Reminds me to enjoy the little things in your every day life, when everything else sucks.

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com
Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat | Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

Warning: Too much awesome to be contained in such a small space

easysailor

quality posts: 25 Private Messages easysailor

That rodent is super tiny.

I live paycheck to paycheck thanks to woot.

jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko

Lovely and sweet design - congrats Anemality!

kalira

quality posts: 8 Private Messages kalira

Gah -- thanks, shirt.woot voters... You've just reminded me of the war I'm fighting (and currently badly losing as spring appears to have sprung) against the approximately 50,000 dandelions that are attempting to take over my lawn. ::has a sad::

That being said, it is a sweet little design you've got there anemality... itty bitty adorable rodents make the sad go away

djalliduck

quality posts: 23 Private Messages djalliduck

Useless fact of the day:

The English name dandelion is a corruption of the French dent de lion meaning "lion's tooth"

Also interesting:

Dandelions start out as the yellow flower head. The flower head can change into the familiar, white, globular seed head overnight. Each seed has a tiny parachute, to spread far and wide in the wind.

More reading

jebalaya

quality posts: 8 Private Messages jebalaya

Congrats. Anemality!!

(I live in Lexington, too. GO CATS!!!!)

ApeLad

quality posts: 44 Private Messages ApeLad

I'm getting this for my daughter, who won't be big enough to wear it for two years, but still.

raptorrr18

quality posts: 0 Private Messages raptorrr18

I really want this shirt but I dont think that any of the new women's blanks will fit me. :/

anemality

quality posts: 12 Private Messages anemality
ApeLad wrote:I'm getting this for my daughter, who won't be big enough to wear it for two years, but still.

Me too and mine too! :D

Though I'll probably geek it up and get us matching shirts, because why not.

geishacookie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages geishacookie

Dear god this is adorable, Does anyone know where I can buy a print of this?

horsetrainer

quality posts: 4 Private Messages horsetrainer
raptorrr18 wrote:I really want this shirt but I dont think that any of the new women's blanks will fit me. :/

So get a guys shirt. My first 2 woot shirt purchases were in men's and I love them. The one I bought yesterday is in women's, I'm hoping it fits. Slimming down for my daughter's wedding - and just because. Oh, and no one has said anything to me about wearing a man's shirt, they can't tell and really don't care - and I work in a fitness center. Enjoy life.

Quasiskunk

quality posts: 37 Private Messages Quasiskunk

The mouse must have an allergy for it to have sneezed that hard. Give him a Claritin!

lectrixiugis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lectrixiugis

This is like all of my childhood on a shirt. Well done!

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 225 Private Messages Spiritgreen

The colors, the textures and the mood evoke the season of spring so perfectly. Really lovely work, anemality.

Congrats!

shaelyn

quality posts: 2 Private Messages shaelyn

oh wow, that's adorable! *sniffle sniffle*

I'm not crying, it's the stuff in the air...

smatzke

quality posts: 3 Private Messages smatzke

Another mommy and me shirt for myself and my 3yr daughter.

Thanks for the pretty design.

viviankb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages viviankb

If only they were on the old Anvil blanks, the shirts would be small enough to look decent on me. So sad.
I guess Woot is saving me from myself.

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Has anyone seen the new shirts yet?
I can order a womens now, but I know 20 inches in AA fits, because I can stretch it when I put it on and it stays stretched.
I don't know if the WL at 21 will fit if it has no give to it.
But the 23 is bigger than the mens L and that it the biggest size I wear.

I need the little mouse and dandelions!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

viviankb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages viviankb

The problem might be that the women's Anvil shirts are too big. That's my problem. The kids shirts are short and wide, so they don't work either.
Sad face.

horsetrainer wrote:So get a guys shirt. My first 2 woot shirt purchases were in men's and I love them. The one I bought yesterday is in women's, I'm hoping it fits. Slimming down for my daughter's wedding - and just because. Oh, and no one has said anything to me about wearing a man's shirt, they can't tell and really don't care - and I work in a fitness center. Enjoy life.

enaych

quality posts: 5 Private Messages enaych

Could. Not. Resist.

Might as well have a signature now since I have something to put into it.

enaych

quality posts: 5 Private Messages enaych

And speaking of shirt sizes, this is the first time I'm ordering one for myself and not my daughter. Feel like I'm taking a chance. The last shirt I ordered in kid size was the K12 which the sizing chart says should be 19" across. I just measured it (still unwashed) and it's only 17". The WM is also supposed to be 19" across. That would be fine, but given that the kid's shirt was 2" less, I went up a size. Hope it's not smaller than advertised and shrinks too or she'll be getting yet another shirt and Mommy will have to cry.

Might as well have a signature now since I have something to put into it.

Narfcake

enaych wrote:And speaking of shirt sizes, this is the first time I'm ordering one for myself and not my daughter. Feel like I'm taking a chance. The last shirt I ordered in kid size was the K12 which the sizing chart says should be 19" across. I just measured it (still unwashed) and it's only 17". The WM is also supposed to be 19" across. That would be fine, but given that the kid's shirt was 2" less, I went up a size. Hope it's not smaller than advertised and shrinks too or she'll be getting yet another shirt and Mommy will have to cry.

Your other shirt was probably manufactured by American Apparel; look at the tag - made in the USA, right?

These current ones are manufactured by Anvil in Honduras. Definitely a different size.

Email service@woot.com with your order number and the right size (if one is available). Otherwise you're going to get something that's definitely the wrong size.

Narfcake

dontwantaname wrote:Has anyone seen the new shirts yet? ...

From the various testimonials in multiple threads, there is some stretch to it. Alas, they stay stretched in the wrong places too (the hips).

elankat

quality posts: 7 Private Messages elankat

I don't like to wear grass green shirts. I don't like the Anvil shirts. And yet, this design is so darn adorable that I'm sorely tempted to hit the "I Want One!" button.

Narfcake

elankat wrote:I don't like to wear grass green shirts. I don't like the Anvil shirts. And yet, this design is so darn adorable that I'm sorely tempted to hit the "I Want One!" button.

Actually it's Kelly Green.

For the second matter ... I just tell myself "you have enough Woot/AA shirts to NOT have to do any laundry until 2013." Which makes me rethink on clicking the button. What good is it if it doesn't fit well, y'know?

elankat

Narfcake wrote:Actually it's Kelly Green.

For the second matter ... I just tell myself "you have enough Woot/AA shirts to NOT have to do any laundry until 2013." Which makes me rethink on clicking the button. What good is it if it doesn't fit well, y'know?

Oops. I didn't mean the actual manufacturer colors, just that it's the color of green grass, as opposed to a pale celery or mint green, which I will wear. Totally forgot that AA has a shirt color called grass.

And yeah. I keep reminding myself that I haven't seen a single women's Anvil pic where it didn't look like a maternity shirt or a shapeless tent, or otherwise ill-fitting/unflattering. Plus, when I lift my arms in an AA, it already exposes skin, so I can't afford to lose almost 2" of length to get an appropriate fit in the rest of the shirt.

This one's really cute though.

kellykele

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kellykele

A beautiful design printed on my favorite color. $12 well spent.

ktran7

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ktran7

wow yesterday In bloom and now today design, Very nice. I would have bought this or yesterday shirt for my friend that is a girl for her bday but too many post about the unflattering sizes.....Guess i gotta think of something else

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Last wooter to woot: deekboy
Last purchase time: Saturday, March 24, 2012, 11:56:09 PM Central Time
Order pace: 1m 52.346s
Woot wage: $3,008.03
Woots sold: 767

Last wooter to woot: saltgurl
Last purchase time: Saturday, March 24, 2012, 11:58:35 PM Central Time
Order pace: 1m 52.390s
Woot wage: $3,753.68
Woots sold: 768

Last wooter to woot: missfittoy02
Last purchase time: Sunday, March 25, 2012, 12:05:51 AM Central Time
Order pace: 1m 52.810s
Woot wage: $3,734.82
Woots sold: 769

First day sales 768

elankat

I'm surprised. I thought first day sales would be higher. Then again, it's actually a well drawn shirt that's devoid of cats, pop culture refs, or dark gray color and that happens to be on Anvil blanks.