Narfcake

quality posts: 279 Private Messages Narfcake
elankat wrote:I'm surprised. I thought first day sales would be higher. Then again, it's actually a well drawn shirt that's devoid of cats, pop culture refs, or dark gray color and that happens to be on Anvil blanks.

It's that very last part that hurts.

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

I like this enough, that if it doesn't fit, I'll try to make a pillow.

I'm surprised so few sold. Men may not want it, but it is great for women and kids.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

sheens

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sheens

I love this design so much that I'm going to give the MM Anvil a shot. I wore my first WM Anvil yesterday (Almost Free) and I wasn't happy with the fit at all. I mean, it fits, but looks shapeless and cheap. I was a WXL in AA, and while it wasn't perfect, it didn't make me look sloppy. Here goes nothing!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

I've never liked that shirts can be reckoned before they are delivered.
If the size is wrong, there is no chance to reorder.

Woot, why can't the shirts stay out of the reckoning until the first night orders are all delivered????

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

lonelypond

quality posts: 409 Private Messages lonelypond

pretty, very of spring

eyrene

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eyrene

I love this. Poster please?

heartofbluefire

quality posts: 0 Private Messages heartofbluefire

I'm torn... I ordered Lucky at Last weeks ago, and got a Made in Honduras tee that doesn't fit me. I ordered a women's small (I can fit an xs so I'm the small side of a small to begin with) but received what looks more like a men's small, which I can't wear. I love this design, love Kelly green, so want this tee.... But... Not if it won't fit. Kids sizes are boxy, short, and wide. Is there any chance of this actually fitting in a WS?

Edit: I talked to woot about Lucky, and was told this is how shirts are from now on. Guess my shirt.woot days are done. The new blanks do not fit petite women at all.

evilaelf

quality posts: 0 Private Messages evilaelf

I forgot about the new sizing. This is horrible!

Used to wear Women's Large. Now going to try Men's Small. Woot has one last change before I wash my hands of them. So disappointed.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

I love the picture on this shirt. It makes me smile!

The womens sizes are just screwy.
Went from way too small to way to big.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

chuuie

quality posts: 1 Private Messages chuuie

I ordered this shirt but you guys sent me the wrong size... I have attempted multiple times to contact you but you never write me back. Perhaps posting this on the forum might get some Woot Employee to respond to me? I am very sad at the customer service-and it has kept me from buying two more shirts in the last few weeks since I am afraid I cant trust buying from you guys now :/

DennisWKam

quality posts: 22 Private Messages DennisWKam

Staff

chuuie wrote:I ordered this shirt but you guys sent me the wrong size... I have attempted multiple times to contact you but you never write me back. Perhaps posting this on the forum might get some Woot Employee to respond to me? I am very sad at the customer service-and it has kept me from buying two more shirts in the last few weeks since I am afraid I cant trust buying from you guys now :/

Oh no! Sorry about that! Although, I'm not seeing any emails from you. Did you email us from an email address not associated with your account?

Just to confirm, did you check the sizing chart before you purchased? We recently switched suppliers, so the sizes are a tad different than before.

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
TheGolux wrote:
First day sales 768

All on Anvil

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

annakt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages annakt

So sad this got reckoned so quickly.
My attempt to get another one through random shiet extravaganza failed.
Anyone have a spare womens medium to sell?
Bueller?