3%
71%
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

skatimmy737

quality posts: 207 Private Messages skatimmy737

Boy that stanza looks familiar. Can we get a hint?

Narfcake

quality posts: 287 Private Messages Narfcake

I would just like to take this moment to thank Ramy for NOT doing a bunny design for spring.

Congrats on another print.

djenkins1982

quality posts: 15 Private Messages djenkins1982

Hey... a tree.... woohoo.....

arclyte88

quality posts: 1 Private Messages arclyte88

Perfect use of Vivaldi. Bravo!

rockymike

quality posts: 16 Private Messages rockymike

I was hoping for something a little more cuddly.

This was a disappointing derby top three. The mouse was cute, but it was more of a heart-warmer than a source of amusement.

Apparently someone in West Virginia likes it. The only time I've ever seen the state light up is after I place an order.

Yeah, so there's that...

DianaSprinkle

quality posts: 112 Private Messages DianaSprinkle

Let's sing the same old song. Its the root of the problem. =D

skatimmy737

quality posts: 207 Private Messages skatimmy737

I wonder if that tree bears musical fruit as well.

zekecatz

quality posts: 201 Private Messages zekecatz
Narfcake wrote:I would just like to take this moment to thank Ramy for NOT doing a bunny design for spring.

He's branching out.

easysailor

quality posts: 25 Private Messages easysailor

Great shirt although it reminds me of the shirt Music is Life.

I live paycheck to paycheck thanks to woot.

teenracer6

quality posts: 59 Private Messages teenracer6

The giving tree of music.

ashliz8806 wrote:Going to a Wizards game and being disappointed is like going swimming and getting wet...If you didn't expect it, I'm not sure I trust your judgment.

easysailor

quality posts: 25 Private Messages easysailor

In for 1

I live paycheck to paycheck thanks to woot.

requiem960

quality posts: 1 Private Messages requiem960

I have been very hesitant to pull the trigger on a shirt since the $12 pricing began. There have been about three or four shirt's I'd have purchased at $10, but wouldn't spend the extra two dollars. This is the first one I've purchased. Congrats on a really cool shirt ramyb! If this wasn't similar to the Cool Breeze shirt that I regret never purchasing, I'd have let this one go too!

NuAngel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages NuAngel

Sorry, Woot, I have to do it: "bunnies and turtles. Those guys are professions." I think you meant professionALs there... Who proofed this copy? You're fired!! ;)

This one time, I wooted off in public.

bubblymush

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bubblymush

I have never bought anything as quickly as I just bought this shirt. Perfect for me!!!

tdownerd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tdownerd

seriously, how do you all post so fast....sad, crazy, awesome, not at&t u-verse or twc roadrunner.....

mkscorpion

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mkscorpion

This is a perfect shirt for wooters in SoCal. It's pretty much Spring/Summer the whole year round!

bluejester

quality posts: 564 Private Messages bluejester

The shirt is reminiscent of the classic shirt Cool Breeze.

I got that shirt years ago for my wife. It seems almost fitting that should get her this one, as spring is her other favorite time of year next to fall.

In for one.

ramyb

quality posts: 20 Private Messages ramyb

Thanks guys for the votes! I wasn't expecting to see this today- and as an added bonus, looks like they are printing it on AA- Thanks woot!

unavaca

quality posts: 6 Private Messages unavaca

We've got a live one, folks. AA shirts all around!

calebmitchell

quality posts: 64 Private Messages calebmitchell

I will definitely be buying this for my music major roommate! Wait a minute...I introduced him to Woot...and he made an account...hrrrrm. Oooooooon second thought, I think he can buy this one himself ;)

Narfcake

unavaca wrote:We've got a live one, folks. AA shirts all around!

Is it bad that I was presuming that they would've printed these on the imported Anvil blanks without even checking?

In for one, making it Ramy shirt ... ummm, #13? Which is kind of a scary thought, as a year ago, even one would've been one too many.

meganfromtheblock

quality posts: 0 Private Messages meganfromtheblock

In for 1 for my boyfriend! I always buy him the tree shirts. He has a theme going

kongming819

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kongming819

inb4 "this is in the wrong key"

Yes, it's in the wrong key, but here's how to mollify the error and assuage the musical self-assumed know-it-alls.

In Vivaldi's time, the A was very likely tuned to 415 Hz. Today, it is 440 Hz. An A-flat is approximately 415.3 Hz, which means that the same music played in Vivaldi's time would sound almost exactly one half-step lower than the same music played today.

While Vivaldi's Spring should be in E major, the shirt has it in E-flat major, one half-step lower than normal. NATURALly (har har), this would SOUND correct to Vivaldi, if he were for some reason brought back to life today.

TrevorQM

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TrevorQM
rockymike wrote:I was hoping for something a little more cuddly.

This was a disappointing derby top three. The mouse was cute, but it was more of a heart-warmer than a source of amusement.

Apparently someone in West Virginia likes it. The only time I've ever seen the state light up is after I place an order.

West Virginia, reporting in. I like trees and I like music, what's not to love?

snu

quality posts: 2 Private Messages snu

awesome! i too thought of the 'cool breeze' shirt, still my favorite woot shirt of all time and i wish i had another.
this one is doubly awesome for me tho since i am a violinist. the key kinda bugs me tho... we dont play flats :p

edit: and yah, i understand the reason for it, but still...

rbi411

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rbi411

How can you tell these are printed on AA blanks?

Narfcake

rbi411 wrote:How can you tell these are printed on AA blanks?

Click on the sizing chart on the main page. USA = American Apparel. Honduras = Anvil.

jel2301

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jel2301
Lazy Woot Writer wrote: We call this color: Brown

Seriously? C'mon guys. It's not like you're forced to find the 4 billionth way to use asphalt. I'm sure you could've found a way to integrate Brown into something clever.

lisonallie

quality posts: 7 Private Messages lisonallie

HAHAHAHA the description for ramyb today is priceless!! Congrats on the win ramy!

mrtwon

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mrtwon
bluejester wrote:The shirt is reminiscent of the classic shirt Cool Breeze.

I got that shirt years ago for my wife. It seems almost fitting that should get her this one, as spring is her other favorite time of year next to fall.

In for one.

I also purchased that shirt! it's hard to believe that was only derby #7! Great shirt, this one is also fab!

Don't be fooled... Santa is real.

PixelPants

quality posts: 68 Private Messages PixelPants
jel2301 wrote:Seriously? C'mon guys. It's not like you're forced to find the 4 billionth way to use asphalt. I'm sure you could've found a way to integrate Brown into something clever.

'The Brown Seasons' must have been used already.

rtfirefly

quality posts: 7 Private Messages rtfirefly

http://beethovenswig.com/index.php?page=cds&category=01--Beethoven-squo-s_Wig_CD-squo-s&display=10#offset2

It's spring, time to sing Vivaldi!

(Click on track #10 when you get to the linked page.)

viviankb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages viviankb

I am waiting for that magic moment when an awesome shirt design will be printed on AA shirts in colors other than asphalt and brown.
...too....many....brown....shirts....

newnie

quality posts: 2 Private Messages newnie
ramyb wrote:Thanks guys for the votes! I wasn't expecting to see this today- and as an added bonus, looks like they are printing it on AA- Thanks woot!

Well it's your lucky day! I normally wouldn't buy this shirt (sorry, I liked the one with the bunny feeding marshmallows to the chicks the best :P) cause I'm not really a music person - but printed on AA you say? That pretty much means that I HAVE to order it.

In for 1!

caroline44

quality posts: 0 Private Messages caroline44

lovely shirt, but I still want the winter one...

lizzardus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lizzardus
kongming819 wrote:inb4 "this is in the wrong key"

Yes, it's in the wrong key, but here's how to mollify the error and assuage the musical self-assumed know-it-alls.

In Vivaldi's time, the A was very likely tuned to 415 Hz. Today, it is 440 Hz. An A-flat is approximately 415.3 Hz, which means that the same music played in Vivaldi's time would sound almost exactly one half-step lower than the same music played today.

While Vivaldi's Spring should be in E major, the shirt has it in E-flat major, one half-step lower than normal. NATURALly (har har), this would SOUND correct to Vivaldi, if he were for some reason brought back to life today.

Also, E-flat major's an easier key to play. So, thank you.
And, btw, in for 1, for a 13-yr-old concert pianist!

leeanicholas

quality posts: 0 Private Messages leeanicholas

As a music teacher, nothing on Shirt.Woot has made me happier than this!

elankat

quality posts: 7 Private Messages elankat
ramyb wrote:Thanks guys for the votes! I wasn't expecting to see this today- and as an added bonus, looks like they are printing it on AA- Thanks woot!

Oooh? For reals? *goes to check*

crazydoglady

quality posts: 4 Private Messages crazydoglady
newnie wrote:Well it's your lucky day! I normally wouldn't buy this shirt (sorry, I liked the one with the bunny feeding marshmallows to the chicks the best :P) cause I'm not really a music person - but printed on AA you say? That pretty much means that I HAVE to order it.

In for 1!

This is a good looking shirt but I can't tell an A flat from a C sharp so normally I would have passed on buying... But that was before the switch to Anvil. Now all that matters is that it's good looking and it's on AA - I HAVE to order it!

Congrats on the print, Ramy