bobbadagirl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bobbadagirl

This is GORGEOUS. Recommending it on Facebook and pondering it for myself (I have a lot of shirts) - I LOVE this design.

Narfcake

quality posts: 284 Private Messages Narfcake
newnie wrote:(sorry, I liked the one with the bunny feeding marshmallows to the chicks the best :P) ...

Suggesting bunnies around Ramy is A BAD IDEA.

musicchan

quality posts: 2 Private Messages musicchan

Gosh darnit Woot, how do you always get right to the center of my weaknesses. Now I have to get it!

Also, I think that is the most boring colour descriptor I have seen in a long time.

Confusticate and Bebother those dwarves!

Ghettoredhead14

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Ghettoredhead14

Does Ramyb live entirely off of shirt designs?

blanked

quality posts: 10 Private Messages blanked
skatimmy737 wrote:I wonder if that tree bears musical fruit as well.

Beans don't grow on trees.

wanderbug2

quality posts: 6 Private Messages wanderbug2
viviankb wrote:I am waiting for that magic moment when an awesome shirt design will be printed on AA shirts in colors other than asphalt and brown.
...too....many....brown....shirts....

Well, there's this one, until midnight tonight:
http://shirt.woot.com/friends.aspx?k=out-of-the-blue

tangolite132

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tangolite132

I practically cried when I saw this. I was thinking last night, "It's not gonna be Rasabi's, come on, just except the fact!" Haha, I still love this design, though. 'Tis beautiful.

"Riddle me this, riddle me that: who's afraid of the big black bat?"

rhleocp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rhleocp

What song is on the scale?

newnie

quality posts: 2 Private Messages newnie
wanderbug2 wrote:Well, there's this one, until midnight tonight:
http://shirt.woot.com/friends.aspx?k=out-of-the-blue

I wanted the Jabba the Fluff one to be on AAs sooo bad!

rockymike

quality posts: 16 Private Messages rockymike
Ghettoredhead14 wrote:Does Ramyb live entirely off of shirt designs?

I've often wondered that myself, because he totally could. I had a co-worker state that there's no way he could be just one person because of the consistent awesomeness.

TrevorQM wrote:West Virginia, reporting in. I like trees and I like music, what's not to love?

There's enough trees here as it is without getting one on a t-shirt. But then again, by that logic I would never need to buy a cat shirt.
Speaking of:

newnie wrote:I wanted the Jabba the Fluff one to be on AAs sooo bad!

So did I. I still got it, making it my first and only Anvil shirt purchase, but only because I promised myself I would get it when it was back in its original derby run.
On the other hand, I wanted Hugs and Kisses to be on AA as well. I did decline to get it; however, if it had been on AA, there wouldn't have even been a question.

Yeah, so there's that...

newnie

quality posts: 2 Private Messages newnie
rockymike wrote:So did I. I still got it, making it my first and only Anvil shirt purchase, but only because I promised myself I would get it when it was back in its original derby run.

I tried the Anvil Blanks with the Critical Hit shirt, but I can't do it. They are just too scratchy for me. I didn't even form an opinion on how it actually looked on (because it's a women's shirt) cause I couldn't stand it scratching my skin. Only way I'll be wearing it is if I've got a UnderArmor shirt on underneath, which doesn't happen very often for me in Houston. I can't justify spending any money on a shirt I won't wear, no matter how ridiculously adorable. However, if they were to put that awesome design on some other softer material, or on a poster...then I'll be willing to throw money in woot's direction!

Narfcake

quality posts: 284 Private Messages Narfcake

Debut day: 2294, all on AA blanks.

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Last wooter to woot: lukebroxterman
Last purchase time: Sunday, March 25, 2012, 11:58:25 PM Central Time
Order pace: 0m 37.636s
Woot wage: $3,003.48
Woots sold: 2293

Last wooter to woot: lukebroxterman
Last purchase time: Sunday, March 25, 2012, 11:58:25 PM Central Time
Order pace: 0m 37.620s
Woot wage: $3,754.34
Woots sold: 2294

Last wooter to woot: jillaprillonnee
Last purchase time: Monday, March 26, 2012, 12:14:20 AM Central Time
Order pace: 0m 38.020s
Woot wage: $3,713.25
Woots sold: 2295

First day sales 2294

devilishp6

quality posts: 3 Private Messages devilishp6

I could wear this shirt while climbing a tree, listening to the beautiful sounds of spring (or humming the tune of Vivaldi, either way).

One question though- the treble clef on the bottom looks upside-down to me... it's going the opposite way as the notes.

Other than that, I Love the colors, the design, and everything about this, basically. Great job (as usual) Ramyb!

devilishp6

quality posts: 3 Private Messages devilishp6
rtfirefly wrote:http://beethovenswig.com/index.php?page=cds&category=01--Beethoven-squo-s_Wig_CD-squo-s&display=10#offset2

It's spring, time to sing Vivaldi!

(Click on track #10 when you get to the linked page.)

Now that THAT's never going away, every time I hear that song from now on... =p

ArdillaCiega

quality posts: 7 Private Messages ArdillaCiega

I can get through the third measure, then I'm completely lost.

Even a blind squirrel is right twice a day.

thesnarticus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thesnarticus

This is the first woot shirt I've ever bought for my mom, and she was absolutely thrilled with it, so thank you. I was actually surprised at how beautiful and big the print came out, but she was ecstatic and loves it. Keep up the awesome designs!

lcatmurda

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lcatmurda

Just got mine! I LOVE IT SO VERY MUCH. Thanks for an amazing design. I can only hope you go on to make a Summer concerto version with a thunder storm.... *HINT HINT*

KSchreiber18

quality posts: 1 Private Messages KSchreiber18
arclyte88 wrote:Perfect use of Vivaldi. Bravo!

Yes, I completely agree! Quite good. Hopefully it's not just us musicians (and music lovers) who appreciate this. Love it!

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn

I can not support this artist. Here is why.

Please read and decide for yourself if this type of behavior is something you want to fund.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.