Jinoda

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Jinoda

I'm digging the write-up. For those that are unaware:

Check the last quote from Rorschach here.

jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko

Congrats on first walmazan! So cute and well done!!

Vote!

smigette

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smigette

I just might have to buy this so Utah has some color on the map. I love coffee and this will be my 2nd shirt by Walmazan. Friday so far = Winning!

hookajoe

quality posts: 11 Private Messages hookajoe

Another amazing walmazan creation!

I just saw on the news this morning a cute story featuring a kid and his great imagination. Not surprising, he was wearing your uniCONE!

gooseygoose

quality posts: 9 Private Messages gooseygoose

So glad to see I am not the only who does this with my coffee/tea cup! Nothing makes a slow morning fly past better than a super hero coffee cup flying over the cubical wall

svengoolie

quality posts: 2 Private Messages svengoolie

Really, woot? This is a complete copy of the stupid coffee shirt that was just on Tee Fury a couple days ago. I didn't like that one and I like this one even less. I can't believe you'd copy like that though.

Check it out.

http://www.teefury.com/archive/1593/Caffeine_Powers__Activate_/

johnnyk71

quality posts: 0 Private Messages johnnyk71

another Walmazan win. another shirt ordered. w00t! *click*

johnnyk71

quality posts: 0 Private Messages johnnyk71
svengoolie wrote:Really, woot? This is a complete copy of the stupid coffee shirt that was just on Tee Fury a couple days ago. I didn't like that one and I like this one even less. I can't believe you'd copy like that though.

Check it out.

except that one is stupid, and this one isn't. guess you don't know your Walmazan too well.

FretlessM

quality posts: 0 Private Messages FretlessM
svengoolie wrote:Really, woot? This is a complete copy of the stupid coffee shirt that was just on Tee Fury a couple days ago. I didn't like that one and I like this one even less. I can't believe you'd copy like that though.

Check it out.

This shirt is completely different...

svengoolie

quality posts: 2 Private Messages svengoolie
FretlessM wrote:This shirt is completely different...

No. Add a cape and it becomes identical.

llandar

quality posts: 32 Private Messages llandar
djenkins1982 wrote:the eyeholes make the costume for sure.

Our next weekly sale event will have to be homemade super hero costumes for your coffee cups.

cindihoward

quality posts: 42 Private Messages cindihoward

This is the "I wish the shirt had been a different color" post. I wish the shirt had been a different color. I really don't like this gray color. A brown of some sort would have been much better for me. (Yes, me. I'm not saying it would have been better for anyone else.) Thank you for listening.

MissouriMomma

elankat

quality posts: 7 Private Messages elankat

Interesting.

So Woot's deleting comments now. I made one about how it sucks that the shirt is on Anvil because I wanted it and would have jumped all over if it were AA. It was not a rude, vulgar, or similarly objectionable comment. In fact, it was a silly one.

Unless the entire post last night was a figment of my imagination, it seems Woot is now getting heavy handed with the delete button. The new shirts that don't fit me, combined with that...I think my days here are done.

Awesome shirt, Walzaman. I wish it were carried someplace else.

elankat

cindihoward wrote:This is the "I wish the shirt had been a different color" post. I wish the shirt had been a different color. I really don't like this gray color. A brown of some sort would have been much better for me. (Yes, me. I'm not saying it would have been better for anyone else.) Thank you for listening.

I would have liked brown simply because it would hide coffee stains. However, the gray works amazingly well for this shirt.

elankat

svengoolie wrote:Really, woot? This is a complete copy of the stupid coffee shirt that was just on Tee Fury a couple days ago. I didn't like that one and I like this one even less. I can't believe you'd copy like that though

And Walzaman's design was in the Derby on Woot several days before the Tee Fury one printed. You may want to rethink your accusations of copying.

drumwagon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages drumwagon

I don't know how Walmazan did this, because I don't know him, but this shirt was designed specifically for *me* :D

bassanimation

quality posts: 98 Private Messages bassanimation

Yay congrats, Walmazan!!! This was my favorite of the derby!

cmaxelson

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cmaxelson

Yes! In for one - Perfect for the boyfriend who has a full coffee pot sized mug.

Gatzby

quality posts: 43 Private Messages Gatzby
elankat wrote:Interesting.

So Woot's deleting comments now. I made one about how it sucks that the shirt is on Anvil because I wanted it and would have jumped all over if it were AA. It was not a rude, vulgar, or similarly objectionable comment. In fact, it was a silly one.

Unless the entire post last night was a figment of my imagination, it seems Woot is now getting heavy handed with the delete button. The new shirts that don't fit me, combined with that...I think my days here are done.

Awesome shirt, Walzaman. I wish it were carried someplace else.

You should feel free to carry on that discussion in World of Shirt.woot, but we try to keep the product threads about, well, the products. Caffeine molecules, assemble!

Did you know shirt.woot ships internationally? Get you some!
Why do my posts always get deleted? -- Noise Reduction -- Try it in podcast format.
No, you can't have our iPod, keys, or Lego. Sorry.

Leahbh

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Leahbh
elankat wrote:And Walzaman's design was in the Derby on Woot several days before the Tee Fury one printed. You may want to rethink your accusations of copying.

It's a year old. posted on his facebook (and threadless april 2011)
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=188686907843807&set=a.105952642783901.3375.105949016117597&type=3

http://www.threadless.com/submission/337731/My_Morning_Sidekick

klynb

quality posts: 13 Private Messages klynb

When you have Mug Week, this should be the first design you use.

elankat

Gatzby wrote:You should feel free to carry on that discussion in World of Shirt.woot, but we try to keep the product threads about, well, the products. Caffeine molecules, assemble!

It was about the product. Specifically, it was two sentences about what the product was printed on and that I was sad because it prevents me from buying this design. So please don't try and make it out like I was off topic. I wasn't. It wasn't off topic, vulgar, ranty, or anything else worthy of deletion.

I'd happily repost exactly what I posted that is supposedly so off topic. However, I tend to follow rules, no matter how arbitrarily they're applied.

If you don't want to offer shirt designs that fit smaller women or those with a longer torso, I get it. And now I get that it's deleted if someone expresses disappointment in the fact that a design is in a shirt they can't even hope to wear.

Caffeine molecules not assembling for me, but I'm a Smart Cookie, so I think I'll pick up my Walzaman elsewhere this week.

Narfcake

quality posts: 289 Private Messages Narfcake

I recall your post last night; it was product related.

Shirt.woot is still in the transition phase from AA blanks to the imported Anvil blanks. Judging by the feedback in the other threads, many folks are still not acquainted by the change; IMHO, on-topic comments should still be warranted in the shirt threads.

elankat wrote:Caffeine molecules not assembling for me, but I'm a Smart Cookie, so I think I'll pick up my Walzaman elsewhere this week.

Translation: Walmazan has his A Smart Cookie design at GoodJoe this week.

I'm just wondering why there's no link to Hungry Hungry Games in the bio ... Wences collaborated on that design.

natedogg828

quality posts: 4 Private Messages natedogg828
klynb wrote:When you have Mug Week, this should be the first design you use.

agreed, I love the design but not so much the tshirt color. If this shows up for sale on a mug I am so in for some (yes, multiple)

126 Woots to date across all sites (now Woot! says I am better than everyone else) including 7 Bags of Crap...snagged a Big ol' Crybaby (#6) to secure my black square!
Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

Narfcake

drumwagon wrote:I don't know how Walmazan did this, because I don't know him, but this shirt was designed specifically for *me* :D

He has super powers. ^_^

mrmartin86

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mrmartin86

I just wish it didn't have the speech bubble because I'd be in for one. I'm not big into words on shirts, creeps me out when people are reading my chest.

grahamcrackercoyote

quality posts: 25 Private Messages grahamcrackercoyote

Check it out.

You do know that this design has been up for viewing for a week?! You sure Tee Fury didn't copy Walzaman's design from the derby????

Reclaimer456

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Reclaimer456

Check it out.

If you are going to complain, you might wonder how Walmazan's wasn't disqualified due to the no-pop culture rule for the derby.

tabaddon

quality posts: 9 Private Messages tabaddon
btl wrote:They should probably just go ahead and change the domain to 'shirt.walmazan.com' instead.

Ssshhh...I would go so broke...

Be quicker of mind than of tongue.
Opinions are not advice, nor directives.
The world is not limited by your limited experience.
I'm not better than anyone else, and neither are you.

tabaddon

Schaeffer20 wrote:I'm with you! Friend bought one of these Anvil shirts. Shrunk 2 inches shorter in the wash, and is excessively wide in the torso. Sorry Shirt.Woot. You lost another customer.

I'll probably get slammed for this, but who doesn't hang-dry their t-shirts? Mine never see the inside of a dryer and I have 10+ year old shirts that look -- and fit -- like new, including the new Anvils. *shrugs*

tabaddon

Leahbh wrote:It's a year old. posted on his facebook (and threadless april 2011)
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=188686907843807&set=a.105952642783901.3375.105949016117597&type=3

Dang. I need to watch Threadless more closely and get a Facebook. As it is, I'm happy not to be stalked by weirdos*. ;)

*family

I've been accused of "ripping off" someone's work that I'd never seen or heard of, and even threatened briefly with a lawsuit. Turns out, it was a "rip off" because she also made silver earrings with beads. That's it. Every design detail was different. As I've said before, everything can be called a "rip off" of something else if you try hard enough. Maybe the first person to ever put any kind of mark on any kind of garment should sue all of us. Or at the very least, whine about it on a message board.
/rant

tabaddon

klynb wrote:When you have Mug Week, this should be the first design you use.

SECONDED.

PaulaWalla

quality posts: 1 Private Messages PaulaWalla

Without this caped crusader it would all be a blur -- like a horrible day-mare!

I'm sure to feel extra energized just by pulling this shirt over my head, right?

DaveD1420

quality posts: 7 Private Messages DaveD1420
johnnyk71 wrote:another Walmazan win. another shirt ordered. w00t! *click*

Why don't you just ask him to marry you?! Teehee woot!

Narfcake

tabaddon wrote:I'll probably get slammed for this, but who doesn't hang-dry their t-shirts? Mine never see the inside of a dryer and I have 10+ year old shirts that look -- and fit -- like new, including the new Anvils. *shrugs*

Space, time, convenience ... folks have their reasons.

I line dry, not just to prevent shrinkage and additional wear (dryer lint are the fibers of your clothes abrading off), but also because of the zero energy cost aspect.

jerberry

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jerberry

In for 2, hooray!!

RandomLynx

quality posts: 5 Private Messages RandomLynx

Check it out.

It would actually be the other way around, the Woot design would have appeared in the derby awhile before the Teefury design. Or did Teefury showcase this awhile back on FB asking for a number of people to 'like' it before they'd print it.

I won't comment on the Woot design, a number of people seem to like it and more power to them. I'm holding out for a different design that's in the fog... very few designs I'll buy these days after the price increase.

rockymike

quality posts: 16 Private Messages rockymike

I am that annoying weirdo who makes caffeine-related jokes in the office. But you know what? They never stop laughing at them.

So yeah, obviously I'm in for one. I can just sit back and let the shirt do the talking for me.

Yeah, so there's that...

RandomLynx

quality posts: 5 Private Messages RandomLynx
Leahbh wrote:It's a year old. posted on his facebook (and threadless april 2011)

I'm gonna assume it wasn't printed on Threadless, because wouldn't that have disqualified it here?

Abu Zavi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Abu Zavi

No capes!