shamro

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shamro

I'm really digging this Raising Hope reference. That show needs more recognition.

.......?

kiagrl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kiagrl

This episode of raising hope made me cry!

Woots:5(2 Bags + replacement) Shirt:5 Sellout:1 Wine:1 Home:0 Kids:0

lucky1988

quality posts: 20 Private Messages lucky1988

Congrats Spiritgreen, Hickory smoked goodness! It's BACON!

caramelarrow

quality posts: 13 Private Messages caramelarrow

Congratulations on a very funny design, Spiritgreen!

And for the vegans posting here who can't take a joke..... Relax! Have a carrot. It's a funny T-Shirt. That's all.

07/11/14

rkarljr

quality posts: 2 Private Messages rkarljr

Where was this shirt yesterday when I had an expiring coupon on my hands?!?!

And by the by, as puerile FZ fans already know, pigs are indeed magical.... "Magisches Schwein!"

Narfcake

quality posts: 279 Private Messages Narfcake
rkarljr wrote:Where was this shirt yesterday when I had an expiring coupon on my hands?!?!

Did you vote for it in the derby? If you didn't, well, there's part of the why.

kittybongo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kittybongo

Well, it's on an AA blank, so I'm buying! :D I really do love bacon and I don't have a cranberry AA shirt so how could I say no?

lisaviolet

quality posts: 3 Private Messages lisaviolet

Wear this while you change your brand new cat litter.

mopeloss

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mopeloss

Maybe it's a purposefully bred pig that grows up wanting to become bacon?

[ref: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzERN1EYFFU]

jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko

::sob::sob::sob::... congrats Spiritgreen!:D

Vote!

daddax

quality posts: 2 Private Messages daddax

When it comes to breakfast the chicken is involved but the pig is committed

c2jflk

quality posts: 2 Private Messages c2jflk
lisaviolet wrote:Wear this while you change your brand new cat litter.

Wait... what!?!? No way!!! Ahhh! Glad I finished that sip of soda before clicking. Best thing I've seen today! Cat litter with a sense of humor is much funnier than SCABs

themidgardknight

quality posts: 1 Private Messages themidgardknight
jablomski wrote:I am disappointed in this shirt and the many votes it received. I hope I am not the only one.

No, you're not the only one. I support everything you're saying, as I am a Vegan too.

"The point of discussing pig intelligence is that when you consider that the animal which can distinguish between drawings or learn to push a soccer ball into a goal on command is no different from the one trapped in hellish circumstances in factory farms you're left with an inescapable conclusion: The pigs are smart enough to think, suffer and feel miserable."

http://pigad.blogspot.com/2008/02/just-how-smart-are-pigs.html

captainsuperdawg

quality posts: 14 Private Messages captainsuperdawg

[quote postid="4939682" user="themidgardknight"]No, you're not the only one. I support everything you're saying, as I am a Vegan too.

"The point of discussing pig intelligence is that when you consider that the animal which can distinguish between drawings or learn to push a soccer ball into a goal on command is no different from the one trapped in hellish circumstances in factory farms you're left with an inescapable conclusion: The pigs are smart enough to think, suffer and feel miserable."

Fine, so find me a stupid animal that tastes like bacon and I'll stop eating pigs.

alidew123

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alidew123

best shirt ever to wear at a vegetarian rally imo

spork7

quality posts: 2 Private Messages spork7

I have 2 potbellied pigs, and they both fully concur that a pig's dream is to one day become bacon. True story.

Thirdbase9

quality posts: 83 Private Messages Thirdbase9
daddax wrote:When it comes to breakfast the chicken is involved but the pig is committed

I don't know. The chicken is giving up the future of it's species. That pig could have already produced piglets, so the species will survive to give us more BACON!

I don't know.

bluejester

quality posts: 557 Private Messages bluejester

*Facepalm*

People, people...look.

There's a certain protocol to be followed when getting all huffy and offended and there has already been a breach of said protocol.

Although I really think this is a funny shirt, but, for the sake of example, I will show people how the whole "offended persons platform" works.

THUNK!
stands up on a careworn, wooden soapbox labeled: Offended Persons' Platform

Ahem:

I for one would like to express how offended I feel over today's woot shirt. The rest of you may not realize it, but bacon has feelings too. Oh sure, you may think that it is sitting there, sizzling happily away for your pleasure and enjoyment, but bacon is just as capable of expressing emotion, watching a movie, or enjoying a margarita as you or I. Rather than sitting there coldly thinking that bacon is merely there for your enjoyment, think of how much it can do, and has done.

Thank you.

Steps down from the box

no1bitwdlr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages no1bitwdlr

In for one for my dad. He had an aortic valve replacement last month replacing his damaged valve with a pig tissue valve. Too perfect. Love ya, Dad!

jablomski

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jablomski
themidgardknight wrote:No, you're not the only one. I support everything you're saying, as I am a Vegan too.

http://pigad.blogspot.com/2008/02/just-how-smart-are-pigs.html

Thank you! Woot is all fun and games until it humorizes animal suffering. Not funny.

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Last wooter to woot: Hunter8427
Last purchase time: Sunday, April 01, 2012, 11:59:46 PM Central Time
Order pace: 0m 32.364s
Woot wage: $3,000.67
Woots sold: 2669

Order pace: 0m 32.352s
Woot wage: $3,750.84
Woots sold: 2670

Order pace: 0m 32.328s
Woot wage: $3,750.84
Woots sold: 2672

Last wooter to woot: ogrepdc
Last purchase time: Monday, April 02, 2012, 12:05:07 AM Central Time
Order pace: 0m 32.436s
Woot wage: $3,736.95
Woots sold: 2673

First day sales 2672

Rachel0982

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Rachel0982
LeKook wrote:I'd love to see a cute pig tshirt here that's not mentioning bacon, LOL!!!

It has happened before.
Love of Money
It could happen again!

I STILL get compliments on that shirt when I wear it.

OreoPuddin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages OreoPuddin

Love it. Bacon is wonderful and when I'm Emperor of the World, bacon will have its own section - a large section - on the Healthy Eating Pyramid.

For all the vegans, don't worry, I'll pull your slack and eat enough bacon for all of you. Those pigs don't have to worry about ever feeling the pains of old age.

vleand

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vleand

I ordered Sunaday paid for overnight (tuesday as the next business day is sunday but time has now come and gone and its officially late. If it ever gets here) but I love the shirt.

derekllp23

quality posts: 0 Private Messages derekllp23

Got my shirt yesterday...delivery was even faster than expected. I love it, will be wearing it this weekend to torture a friend who's on a diet and is avoiding bacon. :-)

mukimuki

quality posts: 4 Private Messages mukimuki

I got mine yesterday. It's a really great design and I'm really happy I got it.

Must admit though, I'm a little worried how much explaining I'll have to do in my city which has a large vegetarian/vegan population but the shirt is worth it!

numbworks

quality posts: 0 Private Messages numbworks

Got mine today. Shipping took two weeks from US to Sweden Really nice fabric and design

crawling the web for cheap and nerd t-shirts to buy...

Narfcake

quality posts: 279 Private Messages Narfcake
numbworks wrote:Got mine today. Shipping took two weeks from US to Sweden

That's even faster than what SmartPost takes here in the States sometimes!

Really nice fabric and design

This one was printed on the shirts manufactured by American Apparel (made in the USA) for Woot; Alas, not all of the shirts are so nowadays, so do check the sizing chart before you order next time.

bcombsny

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bcombsny

i think the big bad wolfs plan kinda backfired

carlin462

quality posts: 0 Private Messages carlin462

Anyone have one of these in a 2X they are willing to sell?