Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

skatimmy737

quality posts: 207 Private Messages skatimmy737

Oh, that's nasty!

mistamoose

quality posts: 30 Private Messages mistamoose

Honey badger: the meme that will not die.

tomcall

quality posts: 102 Private Messages tomcall

For the unfamiliar:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg

(Not for children's ears)

novastarj

quality posts: 30 Private Messages novastarj

Nice design tjost!

Honey badger meme video for those not familiar (NSFW language).

EDIT: Damn you tomcall beat me to it by a minute

aramis525

quality posts: 8 Private Messages aramis525
skatimmy737 wrote:Oh, that's nasty!

Greatest comment ever!

jejuneraccoon

quality posts: 3 Private Messages jejuneraccoon

This is a lie.

tomcall

quality posts: 102 Private Messages tomcall

I still don't think it'll care if you buy the shirt.

captainsuperdawg

quality posts: 14 Private Messages captainsuperdawg

For those interested in this still, there is a new baby honey badger video

skatimmy737

quality posts: 207 Private Messages skatimmy737

Heh. Look at the cobra try and get away.

zzzaap

quality posts: 51 Private Messages zzzaap

WHAT BLASPHEMY IS THIS?!

dpbowl842

quality posts: 10 Private Messages dpbowl842

Only a year late, no biggie.

annigirl22

quality posts: 0 Private Messages annigirl22

I become more and more disappointed every time I visit this site. This meme is old, and not super popular, and I'm still pissed about the whole, shipping things overseas, and giving us lower quality shirts. It just seems like Shirt.woot is becoming a dive.

judehawthorne

quality posts: 5 Private Messages judehawthorne

I find myself questioning reality right now... Honey Badger is incapable of caring...

AJLo

quality posts: 4 Private Messages AJLo

Not buying it... don't trust 'em.

hobosunday

quality posts: 7 Private Messages hobosunday

Even the uncaring-est of creatures can still have a heart.

Xymox007

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Xymox007
annigirl22 wrote:I become more and more disappointed every time I visit this site. This meme is old, and not super popular, and I'm still pissed about the whole, shipping things overseas, and giving us lower quality shirts. It just seems like Shirt.woot is becoming a dive.

Agreed. While a great illustration, it's outdated, tacky, and lacking originality. It may be time to remove shirt.woot! from my bookmarks.

DonFief

quality posts: 3 Private Messages DonFief

Great shirt!!

Rachel0982

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Rachel0982

This shirt is a lie. I'm pretty sure the honey badger STILL doesn't give a fertilizer... just like Woot doesn't give a fertilizer that I can't order this shirt because it's printed on Anvil and they fit like crap.

ztbellas

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ztbellas
Xymox007 wrote:Agreed. While a great illustration, it's outdated, tacky, and lacking originality. It may be time to remove shirt.woot! from my bookmarks.

Amen.

bluejester

quality posts: 558 Private Messages bluejester

Pro Tip: Hugging a beehive can only end in tears.

spiderweb1986

quality posts: 3 Private Messages spiderweb1986
annigirl22 wrote:I become more and more disappointed every time I visit this site. This meme is old, and not super popular, and I'm still pissed about the whole, shipping things overseas, and giving us lower quality shirts. It just seems like Shirt.woot is becoming a dive.

When the meme is big enough to get its own TV pilot, I don't think it's accurate to say that it's "not super popular".

Just saying.

(I'd probably agree with the rest of your post, but I don't live overseas and I haven't ordered any of the new shirts yet so I don't know how they fit me.)

Xymox007 wrote:Agreed. While a great illustration, it's outdated, tacky, and lacking originality. It may be time to remove shirt.woot! from my bookmarks.

That seems like an overreaction if it's just based on this shirt.

Woot's shirts are as hit-or-miss for me as always. I've ordered two or three in a week before, but I can also go for months without placing an order. The design is nice, but not enough for me to want to spend $12 on it.

annigirl22

quality posts: 0 Private Messages annigirl22
spiderweb1986 wrote:That seems like an overreaction if it's just based on this shirt.

Woot's shirts are as hit-or-miss for me as always. I've ordered two or three in a week before, but I can also go for months without placing an order. The design is nice, but not enough for me to want to spend $12 on it.

I guess you're correct spiderweb. (I had NO idea there was a pilot. lol)
Although, I thought one of the things that shirt.woot prided itself on was originality. I think this shirt runs similar to the "winning" shirt that was run after that charlie sheen debacle. It may be funny now, and to people that have seen the meme but in a couple years, people won't remember why it was such a big deal. It just seems like a gyp compared to the quality I used to see here.

bluejester

spiderweb1986 wrote:That seems like an overreaction if it's just based on this shirt.

I think I can mostly agree with this. While still disappointed with the shirt change over, I still like looking and trying to give the design a fair shake. Sometimes I know straight up whether or not I want a design. Sorry Tjost, no go for me. I don't think I'm a real meme shirt type of guy.

However, while the design of the day may not be my thing, I know that others have different tastes than me and this could appeal to them.

*shrugs*

bluejester

Woah, I just noticed. When did Wootbot change it's avatar?

arzasmi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages arzasmi

Even thought this shirt is a lie, I still want it.

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 214 Private Messages Spiritgreen

He really does love snakes and bees... in his stomach. The look on his face is priceless.

Great shading, and the yellow stroke holds the design together with the text really nicely. Smart!

Congrats T. :^)

marchbuyer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages marchbuyer

when i first saw this, i asked myself, how is this related to LSU's Tyrann Mathieu? must be an inside joke among LSU fans. among non-LSU college football fans, i don't think this t-shirt will sell very well.

crickee

quality posts: 20 Private Messages crickee

I love the colors.

But I agree. Much like the cake, the Honey Badger is a liar. There is no way he possibly cares now all of a sudden. I dont trust him one bit!

RAWR Imma Squarryl

michaelrenda

quality posts: 2 Private Messages michaelrenda
marchbuyer wrote:when i first saw this, i asked myself, how is this related to LSU's Tyrann Mathieu? must be an inside joke among LSU fans. among non-LSU college football fans, i don't think this t-shirt will sell very well.

The shirt's designer should fear the wraith of LSU:

http://deadspin.com/5866311/honey-badger-does-care-lsu-is-cracking-down-on-the-proliferation-of-tyrann-mathieu-t+shirts

dfunkmaster

quality posts: 4 Private Messages dfunkmaster

Oh Man!! You show them!!!

audient

quality posts: 2 Private Messages audient

Backwards, innit?

bluidsocoluva

quality posts: 4 Private Messages bluidsocoluva

I like the idea, but wearing it in a few months will be pointless, assuming it's not pointless now. It will be "I remember when..." instead of relevant.

Xymox007

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Xymox007
dfunkmaster wrote:Oh Man!! You show them!!!

I was responding annigirl22, not "them". I couldn't care less about "showing them" anything. Take off the internet boxing gloves, fella. It's not worth the swing.

joshlambert

quality posts: 0 Private Messages joshlambert

Not bad, but I have seen this done better IMO, on a much higher quality t-shirt:

http://threadpower.com/?product=honey-badger-do-care

dfunkmaster

quality posts: 4 Private Messages dfunkmaster
Xymox007 wrote:I was responding annigirl22, not "them". I couldn't care less about "showing them" anything. Take off the internet boxing gloves, fella. It's not worth the swing.

Yeah, cuz mentioning that your going to remove shirt.woot from your bookmarks on the shirt.woot forum isn't a JAB at all.

shilo9924

quality posts: 3 Private Messages shilo9924

LIES!!!

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
dfunkmaster wrote:Yeah, cuz mentioning that your going to remove shirt.woot from your bookmarks on the shirt.woot forum isn't a JAB at all.

If we could not try to incite fights, that'd be cool too.

As for the shirt itself, it's a pretty interesting design with a lot going on.

I'm just hanging out, really.

amplified1234

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amplified1234

Wow, this is very similar to the one at threadpower.com Completely unoriginal idea.

https://threadpower.com/?product=honey-badger-do-care

blubayou

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blubayou

Think I'm going to buy one for my 5 yr old son. He hasn't seen the video it connects with, but he likes badgers, cobras, etc. He'll get a kick out of it whether or not it is based on the 15 minutes of some youtube vid.

I believe the K sizes are made in the USA, too. Better quality there?