dfunkmaster

quality posts: 4 Private Messages dfunkmaster
inkycatz wrote:If we could not try to incite fights, that'd be cool too.

As for the shirt itself, it's a pretty interesting design with a lot going on.

Fair enough, Inky. I must say- shirt.woot cares.

pinchecat

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pinchecat
amplified1234 wrote:Wow, this is very similar to the one at threadpower.com Completely unoriginal idea.

https://threadpower.com/?product=honey-badger-do-care

lol @ blatant ripoff

janadian

quality posts: 7 Private Messages janadian

My brother-in-law's last name is Badger...I'm in for a tacky gift!

spetoskj

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spetoskj

I so wish you guys did a technical t-shirt option.

nothlithawk

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nothlithawk

Small detail that caught my eye almost immediately: honey badgers don't actually have external ears. . .

lucky1988

quality posts: 20 Private Messages lucky1988

Congrats tjost, excellent character work and colors! I especially like the slick detail on the cobra.

vixro

quality posts: 8 Private Messages vixro
bluidsocoluva wrote:I like the idea, but wearing it in a few months will be pointless, assuming it's not pointless now. It will be "I remember when..." instead of relevant.

The honey badger video came out a LONG time ago and is still relevent. That's the point of shirts like these, so in 10 years somebody sees it and laugh it, but those around them may not get it.

hyliansnake

quality posts: 9 Private Messages hyliansnake
vixro wrote:The honey badger video came out a LONG time ago and is still relevent. That's the point of shirts like these, so in 10 years somebody sees it and understands it, but those around them may not.

Arguing over the relevancy of internet fads is irrelevant.

ricperrott

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ricperrott
judehawthorne wrote:I find myself questioning reality right now... Honey Badger is incapable of caring...

Personally, I'm going with the Honey Badger Indoctrination Theory.

Tuffer11

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Tuffer11

Such blasphemy!!! quick look got excited then read the word cares and got sick to my stomach. Good thing that honey badger doesnt give a &@%$ that someone made this ladybug (shirt.woot changed my word to ladybug so lets go with wear a helmet kinda special shirt) shirt. Additionaly the graphic is not that great. What a sad shirt.woot day.

skatimmy737

quality posts: 207 Private Messages skatimmy737

I guess the therapy worked!

http://threadfiction.com/bustedtees/thanks-for-the-therapy-stupid/

hobosunday

quality posts: 7 Private Messages hobosunday
hyliansnake wrote:Arguing over the relevancy of internet fads is irrelevant.

Honey badger don't care about arguing over the relevancy of internet fads!

spencexxx

quality posts: 2 Private Messages spencexxx

"That's the point of shirts like these, so in 10 years somebody sees it and understands it, but those around them may not."

Yeah, the quality of this shirt ensures it'll not be in tatters in even 1 year. My last wootshirt ripped at the neck within a month. No replacement offer after contact. Thanks Wootazon!

Honey Badger don't care about blatant ripoffs and ugly designs you'd expect to find for $4 at a Florida flea market.

I hope we get a cool and timeless Chuck Norris shirt soon. THOSE jokes are awesome! LOL ROLF LMFAO tee hee.

DarbX1605

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DarbX1605

Nice graphic. But ..aromatic joke, past it's expiration date. A year ago, this may have gone over better.

I'm still tempted to buy it for my son, but I don't want to reward stale jokes with sales.

Bring back American Apparel

vixro

quality posts: 8 Private Messages vixro

I'm not being crazy. My roommate just quoted the video recently because her friends had just seen it. Maybe because we saw it a year earlier doesn't mean it's not still popular.

troller11

quality posts: 7 Private Messages troller11

Yeah, Annie. Tell them. I have a bunch of woof shirts and they're getting worse. Got a sweatshirt and it was great, though.

Yeah, woot..... give us decent shirts!!!

Narfcake

quality posts: 284 Private Messages Narfcake

Debut day: 2335, on a mix of AA for kids and imported Anvil for men's and women's.

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Last wooter to woot: dinocrates
Last purchase time: Monday, April 02, 2012, 11:59:57 PM Central Time
Order pace: 0m 36.999s
Woot wage: $3,750.31
Woots sold: 2335

Last wooter to woot: Savage111
Last purchase time: Tuesday, April 03, 2012, 12:15:19 AM Central Time
Order pace: 0m 37.362s
Woot wage: $3,710.72
Woots sold: 2337

Didn't see a post for 2336 but it most likely came after midnight.
First day sales 2335

VenusAD

quality posts: 8 Private Messages VenusAD
nothlithawk wrote:Small detail that caught my eye almost immediately: honey badgers don't actually have external ears. . .

Well, they do, but they're pretty much just little ridges on the head.

But you bring up a good point. It looks to me like the artist referenced actual badgers while drawing this and not specifically honey badgers (aka: ratels), which are not true badgers at all. If you compare pictures, they look very different.

I was thinking of getting this, but honestly it's that little detail that's really held me off. I feel like the shirt is dependant entirely on the text and that the animal is not readily recognized as a honey badger without it (his fure even looks more dark gray than black)

Other than that, it's a cute design...

cobaltspectre

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cobaltspectre

I never heard of any video-- I just always thought that honey badgers were cool, and, now, I finally get an ironically cute T-shirt of one. I take care of my Woot shirts; all would inevitably be "stale," if I cared about that.

werdwerdus

quality posts: 13 Private Messages werdwerdus

FWIW the Nicaragua shirt is VERY soft, even softer after first wash in cold water, fabric softener, and hanged to dry. Much softer than the Honduras shirts and about 95% as soft as the AA shirts IMO. I was pleasantly surprised when I received it; I assumed it would be the Honduras shirt.

trinitylea

quality posts: 0 Private Messages trinitylea
Rachel0982 wrote:This shirt is a lie. I'm pretty sure the honey badger STILL doesn't give a fertilizer... just like Woot doesn't give a fertilizer that I can't order this shirt because it's printed on Anvil and they fit like crap.

yeah, question, when the heck did they switch t-shirt suppliers?! I DID order this shirt and it's HUGE on me. SO disappointed. Not gonna lie, I'm about done with this website.

Narfcake

quality posts: 284 Private Messages Narfcake
trinitylea wrote:yeah, question, when the heck did they switch t-shirt suppliers?! I DID order this shirt and it's HUGE on me. SO disappointed. Not gonna lie, I'm about done with this website.

It happened about two months ago. After they increased the debut day price.

(Gratuitously copy/pasted from ThunderThighs ...)
DISCUSSION THREADS

Inflational Material: Daily Shirt.Woot Prices Go Up By $2
Main Anvil Thread
Lady Sizes
American Apparel and Anvil: A comparison
New shirt blanks - active testing from community folks

julie3nh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages julie3nh

Bring this shirt back!!!! I have about 20 friends that want one!

smallville824

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smallville824

Staff

julie3nh wrote:Bring this shirt back!!!! I have about 20 friends that want one!

Try teetrade.org, wootswap.com, or the random shirt trade center in the Shirt.Woot forum. You might get lucky and find it there.