musicchan

quality posts: 2 Private Messages musicchan

Get out of my head, shirt.woot! OUT OUT OUT!

I say this all the time.

Confusticate and Bebother those dwarves!

kooshballwx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kooshballwx

Love this shirt!

Lucky Birthday of Celebrations : 3/9/11 , 4/1/11, 12/6/11, 1/19/12, 4/25/12, 5/23/12, 8/23/13, 7/3/14, 7/11/14

:-) Keep Calm and Woot On

RandomLynx

quality posts: 5 Private Messages RandomLynx

Got a little bit of an Adventure Time feel to it.

davidschronic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages davidschronic
5april2063 wrote:My college's mascot is an artichoke.

No joke.

http://scottsdaleccnews.blogspot.com/p/artie.html

So does this mean I'm doomed to buy this shirt?

You should probably be in for 3..

mrwednesday

quality posts: 12 Private Messages mrwednesday

Can we get someone on staff to actually confirm that these will be printed on AA? I don't want to find a bait and switch later and have to send the shirt back because "we never said it would be on AA..."

geekerella

quality posts: 0 Private Messages geekerella

Goodness, this is the cutest thing! I can't stop squeeing!

artulo

quality posts: 13 Private Messages artulo

Great shirt. Bought!

naturallinguist

quality posts: 0 Private Messages naturallinguist
RandomLynx wrote:Got a little bit of an Adventure Time feel to it.

Totally. And both are awesome.

toge

quality posts: 0 Private Messages toge

Hey guys, question. I ordered one shirt for a friend, since they want one but can't afford today's shirt and I didn't get them a birthday present yet.

I want to get another one, shipped to my own address, but it's telling me that "Your account has already purchased this sale."

There's a pretty big difference between a Male medium, address in the Southern US, and a Women's Medium to an address in the North Western US.

Is there any way to get another order? Or to send two shirts to two different addresses if I ever have this situation pop up again?

mrwednesday

quality posts: 12 Private Messages mrwednesday
toge wrote:Hey guys, question. I ordered one shirt for a friend, since they want one but can't afford today's shirt and I didn't get them a birthday present yet.

I want to get another one, shipped to my own address, but it's telling me that "Your account has already purchased this sale."

There's a pretty big difference between a Male medium, address in the Southern US, and a Women's Medium to an address in the North Western US.

Is there any way to get another order? Or to send two shirts to two different addresses if I ever have this situation pop up again?

Make two accounts. Then you can vote twice in the derby too. Everyone's doing it or has done it.

Narfcake

quality posts: 287 Private Messages Narfcake
mrwednesday wrote:Can we get someone on staff to actually confirm that these will be printed on AA? I don't want to find a bait and switch later and have to send the shirt back because "we never said it would be on AA..."

I save screen shots with the sizing chart so there's some proof.

ochopika

quality posts: 26 Private Messages ochopika

Staff

I just got one for my boyfriend. He immediately wanted one since he says "okey dokey" all the time. Nice work!
Weirdly, I'm also working on an anthropomorphic food item on a yellow shirt. Yours is a little more clever :P

bigfootbbq

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bigfootbbq

Why $12? I

I thought woot! shirts were $10.

jezebelseven

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jezebelseven
bigfootbbq wrote:Why $12? I

I thought woot! shirts were $10.

Not since January 16. See here.

I really love this shirt. The background texture especially keeps catching my eye, for some reason. My husband saw me looking at it behind some other windows and thought it was a one legged turtle. Haha! Not sure how lemon's going to work with my pale skin, but grabbing one to see since it's on AA!

Trade with me on TeeTrade!
THINK OF THE PATHOGENS!!!

lonelypond

quality posts: 426 Private Messages lonelypond

The crispy snap of apelad humor + cartoon cute on the underused (for me) lemon, which always adds a nice zing to a vegetable dish...tasty

ket0729

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ket0729

I, too, tee-heed when I saw this. In for one!

shelleyh

quality posts: 1 Private Messages shelleyh

I'm so happy to see this shirt printed on an AA blank! My last shirt was not and appeared to be designed for an oompa loompa.

TheGolux

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheGolux

Last wooter to woot: Sebaffle
Last purchase time: Wednesday, April 04, 2012, 11:58:27 PM Central Time
Order pace: 0m 33.569s
Woot wage: $3,754.10
Woots sold: 2571

Last wooter to woot: sandaroo4me
Last purchase time: Wednesday, April 04, 2012, 11:59:50 PM Central Time
Order pace: 0m 33.549s
Woot wage: $3,750.46
Woots sold: 2575

Last wooter to woot: Narfcake
Last purchase time: Thursday, April 05, 2012, 12:02:35 AM Central Time
Order pace: 0m 33.600s
Woot wage: $3,743.33
Woots sold: 2576

First day sales 2575

Narfcake

Debut day: 2575, all on AA. Yes, buying it post-midnight was on purpose.

degaussv2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages degaussv2

How does the shipping on these work? I ordered 2 XXLs after first day sales (Thursday the 5th in the evening) and am hoping they may arrive before the weekend, starting to think I missed the first boat.

Edit: And just minutes after posting this, I get info on shipping! Either it was a coincidence or Woot heard my cry for help... and I don't believe in coincidences! Woot Customer Service rocks!

shedelmon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shedelmon

Got this shirt today, love the color..Ordered it for my friend who uses this phrase all the time.She is slightly on the bigger size, ordered WXL, it will never fit her, may fit my 11 year old son, bummer.

michellea

quality posts: 1 Private Messages michellea

Got this today, ordered it as a gift. I have mediums that are bigger than this XL.

cmaxelson

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cmaxelson

Just had to buy a second one of these. Got cooking grease on the first one the first time I wore it

Still the cutest smiley face EVER.

smatzke

quality posts: 3 Private Messages smatzke
shedelmon wrote:Got this shirt today, love the color..Ordered it for my friend who uses this phrase all the time.She is slightly on the bigger size, ordered WXL, it will never fit her, may fit my 11 year old son, bummer.

Order a mens xl or 2x. That might work for your friend.

goneferal

quality posts: 19 Private Messages goneferal
shedelmon wrote:Got this shirt today, love the color..Ordered it for my friend who uses this phrase all the time.She is slightly on the bigger size, ordered WXL, it will never fit her, may fit my 11 year old son, bummer.

I sent you a PM.

smatzke

quality posts: 3 Private Messages smatzke
cmaxelson wrote:Just had to buy a second one of these. Got cooking grease on the first one the first time I wore it

Still the cutest smiley face EVER.

I ended up getting 2 as well. I can't eat without spilling something on me.

I love love love this shirt! It is by far one of my favorite Woot shirts. I get lots of compliments/chuckles when people see this. I might even buy a 3rd for the inevitable spilling of food on me. LOL

alltimegringa

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alltimegringa

So, I might have gotten this tattooed on me for my $13 Friday the 13th tattoo. Also, by might, I mean I did.

Narfcake

alltimegringa wrote:So, I might have gotten this tattooed on me for my $13 Friday the 13th tattoo. Also, by might, I mean I did.

Cool ... and we want pics!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 569 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

alltimegringa wrote:So, I might have gotten this tattooed on me for my $13 Friday the 13th tattoo. Also, by might, I mean I did.

Agreed. I would love to see a picture!

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ApeLad

quality posts: 37 Private Messages ApeLad

Awesome! This I gotta see!

jonni87

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jonni87
chipgreen wrote:I believe it was Stymie who once said "You mighta choked Artie but you ain't gonna choke me!".

not "me", "Stymie"...
http://www.cafepress.com/mf/6370029/artichoke-ash-grey-tshirt_tshirt

alltimegringa

ApeLad wrote:Awesome! This I gotta see!

I hope that's ok with you. I really loved it, I would have asked your permission if it wasn't a super last minute thing. It's the size of a quarter and only one color, so it doesn't have ALL the cuteness but I still love it.

ApeLad

alltimegringa wrote:I hope that's ok with you. I really loved it, I would have asked your permission if it wasn't a super last minute thing. It's the size of a quarter and only one color, so it doesn't have ALL the cuteness but I still love it.

It's adorable! I'm honored!

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
alltimegringa wrote:

That is absolutely adorable! And I cede my role as president of the International Artichokey Fan Club to you! (Although, frighteningly, I will temporarily end up with ten copies next week: I bought one for me, traded for one for me and one 3XL for my shirt.woot quilt, and then there's the six copies in K4 that will be given out as presents, five in December and one... well, no idea when, but one day, I hope!)

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

ReginaFilangee

quality posts: 8 Private Messages ReginaFilangee

Hmmmm.... does this mean that you'll have to pay Woot and/or the artist a royalty fee every time you let someone look at your tattoo, LOL? ;)

May the Crap be with you all!!!

ReginaFilangee

I came soooooooooooo close to buying this shirt when it was first offered and whenever I'd look at the reckoning page (which I don't do every week.) The only thing holding me back was the color of the blank. The pic shows it as a weird (to me) type of "yellow"---not something I find attractive.

But guess what? I just got one in my random shirt order from this week, and it's a very PRETTY shade of what I call lemon-yellow. Not too pale....not too bright....just PERFECT! And, it's on an AA blank to boot.

Oh, happy day!

ReginaFilangee

neuropsychosocial wrote:for my shirt.woot quilt, ....

I'm wanting to do one of those, too, but am planning to try to gather up all of the really good reading/book-related shirts to make my quilt. I'm actually planning to make 2: one for me to snuggle up in while....well, reading, of course!....and one to donate to my small community library to raffle off.

After that, I might make another one (just for me), using designs with sci-fi and/or "geeky" themes (math, science, Dr. Who, Star Wars, Bazinga, etc.)

I've started lists of designs I need to get (own most of them for wearing, but not willing to sacrifice those)---so I just need to start haunting the trade thread, even though I have no shirts to trade, LOL. (I'll just have to offer to buy, I suppose.)

At least for a quilt, the whole AA vs. Anvil thing won't be an issue. I was actually thinking of trying to find women's or kids' sizes, since the designs are a bit smaller so I could include more of them on a quilt. I was also thinking there might be more unwanted women's sizes for the geeky designs floating around that people might have gotten as "leftovers" in randoms. Are you finding an advantage to using M3XL?

ApeLad

neuropsychosocial wrote:That is absolutely adorable! And I cede my role as president of the International Artichokey Fan Club to you! (Although, frighteningly, I will temporarily end up with ten copies next week: I bought one for me, traded for one for me and one 3XL for my shirt.woot quilt, and then there's the six copies in K4 that will be given out as presents, five in December and one... well, no idea when, but one day, I hope!)

I somehow missed your picture! Wow, thanks for all the artichoke love! As far as I'm concerned, you're co-presidents.

alltimegringa

neuropsychosocial wrote:That is absolutely adorable! And I cede my role as president of the International Artichokey Fan Club to you! (Although, frighteningly, I will temporarily end up with ten copies next week: I bought one for me, traded for one for me and one 3XL for my shirt.woot quilt, and then there's the six copies in K4 that will be given out as presents, five in December and one... well, no idea when, but one day, I hope!)

Ha! You might still actually be the president.

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
alltimegringa wrote:Ha! You might still actually be the president.

Let's not discuss the fact that it turns out I will TEMPORARILY end up with far more than ten copies.

Gosh darn Artichokeys showing up in the Randoms! Gosh darn Narfacke for suggesting that I make an Artichokey snuggie! And an Artichokey robe! And... well, I'll post pictures. Eventually. Unless I am crushed by Artichokeys before I get the chance.

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)