lonelypond

quality posts: 416 Private Messages lonelypond
bobbyfoster wrote:Where is the "Zombie Vampire Robots from Space" shirt?!?! I left that shirt in a hotel a couple of years ago and am heartbroken over it. Can you offer it again at some point? Please? Pretty Please? Pretty please with red robot lights on top?

We* need an "It Came From Space" week and those robots on a hoodie.

*the we does not include my wallet

Vote:

lonelypond

renegadetim wrote:I would have loved to see some not printed before robots here, like ANY of KEVLAR51's robots(especially "Rotation")! Still an injustice none of his robots have printed!

I also would've liked to see cmdixon's "To the clouds", and BootsBoots "Making friends" just to name a few.

Guess only one of these sales has had shirts tat havent printed though so I guess I'm out of luck here.

To The Clouds is at Goodjoe

Vote:

amroyo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amroyo
renegadetim wrote:I would have loved to see some not printed before robots here, like ANY of KEVLAR51's robots(especially "Rotation")! Still an injustice none of his robots have printed!

I came here just to say this! I know he has a page to buy some of his designs but I would love for him to get some Woot love, that wasn't a collab.

finnatti

quality posts: 0 Private Messages finnatti
renegadetim wrote:like ANY of KEVLAR51's robots(especially "Rotation")!

Rotation printed at t-shirt contest in January (glad I scored it, I love his robots). Maybe if it gets enough votes they'll do a reprint.

kevlar51

quality posts: 45 Private Messages kevlar51

Thanks so much for the kind words It's always nice to hear people speak fondly of my robots; I don't find myself drawing them quite as much anymore. Maybe I should revisit from time to time?

goneferal

quality posts: 18 Private Messages goneferal
finnatti wrote:Rotation printed at t-shirt contest in January (glad I scored it, I love his robots). Maybe if it gets enough votes they'll do a reprint.

Thanks for the link. I just registered & voted there. I didn't think I was that big into robots, but apparently I am.

lonelypond

kevlar51 wrote:Thanks so much for the kind words It's always nice to hear people speak fondly of my robots; I don't find myself drawing them quite as much anymore. Maybe I should revisit from time to time?

Please + thank you : )

Vote:

Supersugar

quality posts: 10 Private Messages Supersugar

The SexDrugs! Getting.

Slarti59

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Slarti59
elankat wrote:The Anvil MS is cut like a men's shirt. The AA MS long sleeve fits like a men's shirt. Both are going to be loose through the middle with sleeves that are a longer unisex fit rather than a women's fitted long or short sleeve look. The Anvil WS is going to be approximately the same size in the chest as the AA WL, but will have the billowing fit at the hips & midsection.

I'm not sure if it was clear, but my post was only talking about AA short sleeve shirts. (I've edited it to be more obvious.) The AA MS is still not fitted of course, but my point was that it is not 'baggy' even on someone who normally wears a AA WM.

cyndia01

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cyndia01

Has anyone seen the formula for success t-shirt that they have on woot. I am white and was offended and so was my friend. It was so embarrisssssssssing. All of us notice at one look that it was the word nig@@@ at the end of the formula. woot should be ashamed of themselves. They knew what that shirt said and are sitting in their office laughing their racist heads off. Jerks!!! Last time I buy anything from this site but they don't care because their friends with the white sheets will keep their sales up.

bluejester

quality posts: 560 Private Messages bluejester
kevlar51 wrote:Thanks so much for the kind words It's always nice to hear people speak fondly of my robots; I don't find myself drawing them quite as much anymore. Maybe I should revisit from time to time?

Oh heck yeah. I do vote for your newer stuff, but I have to admit it was the wind up bots that made me fan of your style to start.

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Volunteer Moderator

cyndia01 wrote:Has anyone seen the formula for success t-shirt that they have on woot. I am white and was offended and so was my friend. It was so embarrisssssssssing. All of us notice at one look that it was the word nig@@@ at the end of the formula. woot should be ashamed of themselves. They knew what that shirt said and are sitting in their office laughing their racist heads off. Jerks!!! Last time I buy anything from this site but they don't care because their friends with the white sheets will keep their sales up.

... WHAT?!?!!! Are you trolling? I don't... you're not... I mean, REALLY??

No.

No, that shirt does not say or imply anything racist. That shirt's design spells out the television catchphrase "bazinga." Nothing else. It's unfortunate that you see what you think you see, because you are wrong.

newnie

quality posts: 2 Private Messages newnie
goldenthorn wrote:... WHAT?!?!!! Are you trolling? I don't... you're not... I mean, REALLY??

No.

No, that shirt does not say or imply anything racist. That shirt's design spells out the television catchphrase "bazinga." Nothing else. It's unfortunate that you see what you think you see, because you are wrong.

For my own sanity, I will choose to believe that they are indeed just trolling.

Draco098

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Draco098

As a roboticist I usually grab up most any robot shirt I can find. It makes my wardrobe much more fun! But... I missed Take That, Asimov! and was really disappointed not to see it in this sale. I did get a chance to re-buy a couple I've worn out, so that is great.

If anyone know somewhere else that has printed, please!

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn
Draco098 wrote:As a roboticist I usually grab up most any robot shirt I can find. It makes my wardrobe much more fun! But... I missed Take That, Asimov! and was really disappointed not to see it in this sale. I did get a chance to re-buy a couple I've worn out, so that is great.

If anyone know somewhere else that has printed, please!

Woot.Shirt retains the rights to the design. It can't be printed elsewhere.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

bluejester

If I didn't know better, I would say Robbie Lee has a thing for robot violence.

Any one else notice both the designs have robots punching each other?

Narfcake

quality posts: 284 Private Messages Narfcake

Closing sales figures:

Result
1. Chance of Scattered Showers Long-Sleeve Tee - Sold 28
2. Do the Robot! Long-Sleeve Tee - Sold 14
3. Flower Carrier Long-Sleeve Tee - Sold 58
4. Let's Play Long-Sleeve Tee - Sold 28
5. Retrobot Long-Sleeve Tee - Sold 28
6. Robot Zombies! Long-Sleeve Tee - Sold 33
7. The Power of Giving Long-Sleeve Tee - Sold 14
8. The Sex Drugs Long-Sleeve Tee - Sold 17
9. Tin: Old Skool Long-Sleeve Tee - Sold 28
10. Chance of Scattered Showers - Sold 34
11. Do the Robot! - Sold 56
12. Flower Carrier - Sold 133
13. Let’s Play - Sold 69
14. Robot Zombies! - Sold 91
15. The Power of Giving - Sold 40
16. The Sex Drugs - Sold 47
17. Tin: Old Skool - Sold 98
18. Retrobot - Sold 135

jrs1980

quality posts: 29 Private Messages jrs1980

Tees are almost 3x as popular as long-sleeves. (703 vs 248.) Innnnnteresting.

Pardon me, would you have any bags of crap?

bluejester

jrs1980 wrote:Tees are almost 3x as popular as long-sleeves. (703 vs 248.) Innnnnteresting.

Warmer weather is the likely culpret in this case. It has dipped into rain and snow mix out where I live, but in a couple of days, it will be in the high 60's low 70's again.

It leaves me wonder what Woot's next move will be when it comes summer time.

Could tank tops or jerseys be in our future? Perhaps more posters and totes?

newnie

quality posts: 2 Private Messages newnie
Narfcake wrote:Closing sales figures:

Result
1. Chance of Scattered Showers Long-Sleeve Tee - Sold 28
2. Do the Robot! Long-Sleeve Tee - Sold 14
3. Flower Carrier Long-Sleeve Tee - Sold 58
4. Let's Play Long-Sleeve Tee - Sold 28
5. Retrobot Long-Sleeve Tee - Sold 28
6. Robot Zombies! Long-Sleeve Tee - Sold 33
7. The Power of Giving Long-Sleeve Tee - Sold 14
8. The Sex Drugs Long-Sleeve Tee - Sold 17
9. Tin: Old Skool Long-Sleeve Tee - Sold 28
10. Chance of Scattered Showers - Sold 34
11. Do the Robot! - Sold 56
12. Flower Carrier - Sold 133
13. Let’s Play - Sold 69
14. Robot Zombies! - Sold 91
15. The Power of Giving - Sold 40
16. The Sex Drugs - Sold 47
17. Tin: Old Skool - Sold 98
18. Retrobot - Sold 135

Wow, those numbers look terrible!

bluejester

newnie wrote:Wow, those numbers look terrible!

That's what I was thinking.