WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

We can get all "literate" and junk, too, y'know. We even proved it with a sweet poetry-jam derby, and you guys came through in a big way. Not everyone gets printed, though, so here's a salute to those t-shirt poets toiling in obscurity for the love of their craft:

Canis Major

by anemality

This would make a good Keanu Reeves band shirt.

The Writer

by rasabi

This is just what it's like for us at Woot! Except it's less an ocean and more of a crappy door desk. And instead of a typewriter it's a MacBook. And- You know what? It's not much like our office at all, actually.

10 000 stars - e.e. cummings

by colinlepper

We would've also accepted, "100,000 Fireflies."

I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud

by perdita00

Maybe if you'd dry up a bit you'd meet some people.

pity this busy monster manunkind

by graffd02

Wait, isn't this the owl from Jason & The Argonauts?

Tell Tale

by patrickspens

"So it's a two-bedroom with an unfinished basement, new paint in the living room, horrific haunted pulsing emanating from the floor, shall we check out the bathrooms?"

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.

by lucky1988

The only correct option for rabbit is braised. Mmmm. Braised rabbit.

The Falling Flower

by ochopika

Looks more like cotton candy.

Trees by Joyce Kilmer

by paxdomino

It looks romantic until you realize they're trying to strangle each other to death with their root systems.

That is not dead which can eternal lie...

by bairdmandust

See? If you just bury your worries and troubles deep inside, eventually good stuff springs out of them.

That's all for this sheaf of shirts. We'll keep them filed in our drafts until it's time for a Double-Take again, but until then go vote in our current Derby now!

rasabi

quality posts: 23 Private Messages rasabi

Thank you, woot! It's never too late to go back to typewriters and flood your office. Post pics.

Radscoolian

quality posts: 15 Private Messages Radscoolian

Some awesome entries! I'm glad to see patrickspens get an HM despite the rejection.

lucky1988

quality posts: 20 Private Messages lucky1988

Thanks for the HM woot and congrats to all!

loridi

quality posts: 5 Private Messages loridi

Good to see that "Tell Tale" has a shot at being printed without calls for a "Short Story" derby or something...

collinvh

quality posts: 63 Private Messages collinvh

I'm real happy to see the lonely cloud in this group (it needs some companionship). Nice choices woot and congrats to the HM artists.

Valis

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Valis

Someone over there is a Magnetic Fields fan, huh?

anemality

quality posts: 12 Private Messages anemality

Thanks, woot! ilu. This bought me a shirt that's going out tonight. D: