6%
6%
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

spike109u

quality posts: 6 Private Messages spike109u

The front left leg of the easel is missing.

tomcall

quality posts: 102 Private Messages tomcall

Wow. And on the day I started reading The Da Vinci Code too! The coincidence blows my mind more than the book does.

DrjinG

quality posts: 10 Private Messages DrjinG

I see what you did there.

I love it! I'll have to show this to my four year old (a new TMNT fan). He'll love it, too!

4khaos

quality posts: 8 Private Messages 4khaos
spike109u wrote:The front left leg of the easel is missing.

You can read the discussion about that, particularly Ramyb's explanation here. Bluejester did find the missing leg as well.

mathking1992

quality posts: 4 Private Messages mathking1992

Now we just need a Donatello shirt and a Raphael shirt to finish ramyb's TMNT shirt collection that started with A Wild Night.

chrisprender

quality posts: 312 Private Messages chrisprender

Don't let Michael Bay ruin this shirt the way he's ruining the TMNT movie!

hobosunday

quality posts: 7 Private Messages hobosunday

Leonardo was what you would call a Renaissance turtle.

unsenuchiha

quality posts: 4 Private Messages unsenuchiha

Woohoo! I was the First Wooter/Sucker for the shirt I have been looking forward to all derby! Thanks ramyb and shirt.woot! It is a little disappointing that the front leg of the easel is missing but otherwise this was a great idea and I'm so glad it won!

bluejester

quality posts: 569 Private Messages bluejester

I wonder if Ramyb feels a little weirded out by the number of wooters asking him to show a little more leg.

What if goes against his sense of decency?

DianaSprinkle

quality posts: 151 Private Messages DianaSprinkle

Hmmm, maybe the easel like a turtle can hide it's leg when threatened?

gertle627

quality posts: 1 Private Messages gertle627

I can tell I come here way too often when I just saw the shirt in the small box on teemagnet & knew it was a ramy shirt.

I almost decided against buying it since I already own 4-5 TMNT shirts, but it's hard to pass up designs from ole ramyb. He gets me.

bluejester

By now, it's obvious that Ramyb is a Ninja Turtle fan, so fan to fan I have a question for him:

What does he think of Michael Bay's announcement on how he intends to defile--I mean "re-imagine" the turtles as aliens and yet again pee on the collective childhoods of the nation at large?

cindihoward

quality posts: 42 Private Messages cindihoward

Perfect gift for the art grad!

MissouriMomma

Sunshyn1331

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Sunshyn1331

I loved this as soon as I saw it. But then when I read that the artist was from Baltimore: instabuy.

five3zero

quality posts: 4 Private Messages five3zero

Gah... ramyb. Why must you always take my money?

cindihoward

quality posts: 42 Private Messages cindihoward
unsenuchiha wrote:Woohoo! I was the First Wooter/Sucker for the shirt I have been looking forward to all derby! Thanks ramyb and shirt.woot! It is a little disappointing that the front leg of the easel is missing but otherwise this was a great idea and I'm so glad it won!

Do you get something special from jumbowoot when you are the first sucker? Or is it just the honor of your name being next to the honor for all of eternity?

MissouriMomma

unsenuchiha

cindihoward wrote:Do you get something special from jumbowoot when you are the first sucker? Or is it just the honor of your name being next to the honor for all of eternity?

For me, it's all about the honor of being the first to get what is one of my favorite shirts I've seen on shirt.woot to this day. Anything else is extra and unexpected.

zikzak

quality posts: 22 Private Messages zikzak

NIce family-friendly take on the song "Pablo Picasso" in the short description...

Nekuratai

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Nekuratai

Hahaha. Don't mind if I do, in for one.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

cindihoward wrote:Do you get something special from jumbowoot when you are the first sucker? Or is it just the honor of your name being next to the honor for all of eternity?

FYI: jumbowoot = deals.woot.com

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

MrBlueSky

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MrBlueSky

it would be cooler if this was a TMNT depiction of the last supper. I wooted anyway

bluejester

ThunderThighs wrote:FYI: jumbowoot = deals.woot.com

SHHHHH! That's a secret!!!

lisonallie

quality posts: 7 Private Messages lisonallie

Leonardo uses his mask to hone in on his drawing.

pnutz409

quality posts: 1 Private Messages pnutz409

I love the color of the tee. It's as if he's drawing... In space.

ctn677

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ctn677

Narfcake

quality posts: 292 Private Messages Narfcake
five3zero wrote:Gah... ramyb. Why must you always take my money?

He'll take more if you wish.

unsenuchiha wrote:For me, it's all about the honor of being the first to get what is one of my favorite shirts I've seen on shirt.woot to this day. Anything else is extra and unexpected.

Being first sucker is only half the honor.

okayannajo

quality posts: 2 Private Messages okayannajo
4khaos wrote:You can read the discussion about that, particularly Ramyb's explanation here. Bluejester did find the missing leg as well.

Wow. I just read all the discussions back & forth raggin on Ramyb about the missing easel leg. Well I'd like to give my own personal opinion about it. I personally like that there is a little glitch to the drawing. I like things that are a little quirky & off. Think of what a good conversation piece it will make if someone happens to notice it. You might just make a new friend over the little ole missing easel leg. Think out of the box a little & stop giving Ramyb such a hard time. I love just about everything I've seen of his since I joined Woot. I think this shirt will make the 3rd shirt I've bought with his artwork on it.

JKR

unsenuchiha

Narfcake wrote:Being first sucker is only half the honor.

Challenge Accepted.

unsenuchiha

unsenuchiha wrote:Woohoo! I was the First Wooter/Sucker for the shirt I have been looking forward to all derby! Thanks ramyb and shirt.woot! It is a little disappointing that the front leg of the easel is missing but otherwise this was a great idea and I'm so glad it won!

After reading ramyb's address on the "missing" front leg, I find it more disappointing that I ever doubted ramyb in the first place. However, having done so, I would just like to send out my sincerest apology to ramyb for ever doubting you and your designs (especially considering I have all of the ramyb shirts currently in the reckoning).

bluejester

Narfcake wrote:Being first sucker is only half the honor.

Translation: The other half is sniping it out from under the Jester as he attempts to be the last wooter to woot. ;)

hockeyham

quality posts: 3 Private Messages hockeyham

I thought at first he was drawing "Tippy" the turtle for the Art Institute ads I used to see in magazines. Now THAT would be a "Shut up and take my money" moment.

Me.

danielvutran

quality posts: 16 Private Messages danielvutran

............His hand has a hole in it. How else would he be able to grip the brush.....

yes it's me lol

judehawthorne

quality posts: 5 Private Messages judehawthorne

To be honest, I didn't even notice the missing leg until I went through the comments on the shirt. I still bought one, anyway. If any of my friends is picky enough to comment, I will just reply that the easle is magical. Or, that it was a shirt designed to take place in Skyrim...where the laws of physics are clearly different. (horses can climb straight up mountains)

dipdac

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dipdac

i didn't realize bay was changing the turtles' origin until i read the description for this shirt. now I'm upset with him. they just aren't the same without ooze.

ChronoSquall14

quality posts: 39 Private Messages ChronoSquall14

If someone stares at your shirt so hard they're noticing that there should be a sliver of a leg on that easel, you've already won.

It's not for me, but it's a cute and clever shirt. It's just too bad Ramyb didn't have the time to work the rest of the Turtles into the derby.

GwenMarie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages GwenMarie

The so-called missing leg doesn't bother me nearly as much as the Ramyb-hating. And I don't get it... his shirts are really cute, and I own a few and wear them a lot. And then he comes up with something like Tyger, which is NOT cutesy at all, and people still give him a hard time. Here's a thought: If you don't like his designs, don't buy them. Or better yet, design your own shirt and submit it.

My woots: Screaming Monkey, Random Crap, Sandisk Sansa View 8GB
Shirt woots: Now Let Me Get This Straight, Happy Birthday to Us, Hungry Bento, Jimmy... Is That You?, Tuesday is Gonna be Rough, Friends are Forever, Donut Panic!, Random Shirt, Ghosties, You are a Pirate!, Pirate Exercise, Random Shirt, PAINata, Cake or Pi?, Nevermore

DarbX1605

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DarbX1605

I wasn't all that psyched for most of the submissions in this derby - but this is far and away the one I was rooting for. Ordering one for my son today.

Great work as always ramyb. I really should do a count on how many of his shirts I own.

Bring back American Apparel

cwarfield82

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cwarfield82

Rock!! Been waiting all week for this to win, and bought it while still laying in bed

shlamele24

quality posts: 15 Private Messages shlamele24

Cowaaaaaaabungaaaaaa!!