Radscoolian

quality posts: 15 Private Messages Radscoolian
Re: Time-Lapse

Sweet line art, Spirit! What I love about your design is the care you put into each one. They are always super polished.

kharmazero

quality posts: 4 Private Messages kharmazero
jessc1077 wrote:I really love this design! Colors and details are great, I would buy it in a heartbeat! *sigh*

thanks a lot ;-)))

aerc712

quality posts: 4 Private Messages aerc712
SkekTek wrote:Thanks! I loved this image, surprised it isn't doing better vote-wise.

I am too. This derby's been a bit weird in terms of what succeeded and what didn't. Most of my favorites aren't in the fog. Oh well, sometimes that's just how it goes.

Thanks for coming up with and executing such an awesome design. Hopefully things will work out better in the next derby!

aerc712

This is one of my absolute favorite entries in this derby. The contrast between the mural and the urban scene and the bunny's body language worked well together to create a captivating, moving design. Wonderful job.

aerc712

I like how you incorporated the design with the shirt's color. I'm a sucker for when that effect is done well.

alexanderjd

quality posts: 1 Private Messages alexanderjd
toby8915 wrote:So let me get this straight. a wild rabbit, probably in the shade of gray or brown, painting a mural on a city wall is reasonable, but a white domestic bunny would not be able to paint it?
It's a freakin bunny painting a freaking mural! Who gives a rat's ass what color it is. It looks phenomenal.

Gosh people. Where's the artistic integrity here? I mean really... a rabbit doesn't even have the opposable thumbs required to achieve the fine level of detail with a paint brush.

And beyond that, it's not a matter of where it would grip it. It's a simple matter of height ratios. A 10 inch rabbit cannot paint a 3 foot mural!

;)

chefjim

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chefjim

You really captured a beautiful image. I am pulling for you!

jasneko

quality posts: 30 Private Messages jasneko
Re: Growth
lonelypond wrote:bright + sweeping, I like it

Thanks lonelypond!

Vote!

waveformblue

quality posts: 1 Private Messages waveformblue
ecccodesign wrote:HAHAHA So cute!

In an unrelated story...

"Country boy mauled by rabid fox. More at eleven..."

bluetuba

quality posts: 58 Private Messages bluetuba
tjschaeffer wrote:At this point in the derby it's pretty clear this won't print, but nonetheless it's unfortunate to not see the rejectionator around as it lends some credence to these sort of antics.

There are no rejections at all this week actually, and I'm sure there are others that should have been axed too. Maybe it has to do with the sponsor? What was the last sponsored derby, was it DEVO? I think that one had rejections.. hrmm..

"You can't just dress a Minion like Spock, and add a caption that says "Logical Me". There's a prison for people like that. Below my house."

Spiritgreen

quality posts: 215 Private Messages Spiritgreen
Re: Time-Lapse

Thanks so much for the great comments and 11th hour support.

blackpotifer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blackpotifer

That's kinda nice...a tree that plants itself. Perhaps it will pull up the weeds, too? Or maybe it will destroy Saruman's fortress along with Treebeard.

elviswind

quality posts: 1 Private Messages elviswind
Re: candy mountains over acid lollipop landscape

Wow... this is pretty cool. Reminds me of some trippy 1970's picture book from my childhood.

elviswind

quality posts: 1 Private Messages elviswind

You've got some awesome designs in this derby...hopefully you'll submit some of them elsewhere because they are too cool to not print. I think you've got way too much talent and creativity for this crowd.

FrostByte

quality posts: 12 Private Messages FrostByte
Re: Clean Up

Nice work. Reminds me of one of my favorite designs that unfortunately never got printed (to my knowledge).

THIS SPACE RESERVED FOR MANHANDSHA'S BADGE

Elvoron

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Elvoron
alexanderjd wrote:Gosh people. Where's the artistic integrity here? I mean really... a rabbit doesn't even have the opposable thumbs required to achieve the fine level of detail with a paint brush.

And beyond that, it's not a matter of where it would grip it. It's a simple matter of height ratios. A 10 inch rabbit cannot paint a 3 foot mural!

;)

Actually I think this is a photograph of Patrick's pet bunny and the mural it drew on a building. Then he just went in and edited it to look like he made the whole thing.

stdlyman3k

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stdlyman3k
Re: Naturestache

I want this

elmosuperman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages elmosuperman
Re: The REAL Bonsai Tree

This is a hilarious concept and well executed.

zhala

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zhala
Re: iceland islands

It's so gorgeous. I wouldn't mind this as a wallpaper

zhala

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zhala
zhala wrote:It's so gorgeous. I wouldn't mind this as a wallpaper

Also, I REALLY want this on a shirt. I want to buy this one so badly.

matthewmichaux

quality posts: 0 Private Messages matthewmichaux

It's available as a print at artbymichaux.com

track23

quality posts: 0 Private Messages track23

The peeing cloud does it for me.

sekei13

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sekei13
Re: Starry Arches

I would like to thank the other 22 people who voted for my design. Thank you it is appreciated. Hopefully my designs will improve.

kharmazero

elviswind wrote:You've got some awesome designs in this derby...hopefully you'll submit some of them elsewhere because they are too cool to not print. I think you've got way too much talent and creativity for this crowd.

thanks a lot ;-))

kharmazero

zhala wrote:Also, I REALLY want this on a shirt. I want to buy this one so badly.

thanks a lot ;-))

leprechaungirl

quality posts: 2 Private Messages leprechaungirl
kevlar51 wrote:I think this guy knows what you're talking about

Yeah that one looks like he might know exactly what I'm talking about!

mlecki

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mlecki
cfdunbar wrote:Hiker's Dawn
5 colors on Navy

I hope all of you like! I love this derby!

Wow, very nice job. I love this design. As a hiker, I can relate to how beautiful the sun is coming through the trees. You've captured it wonderfully. I hope the design does well. I'd love to buy one!

lisadanger

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lisadanger

love the cloud! would go great with my tickles to tinkles shirt!

usaairforceeod

quality posts: 0 Private Messages usaairforceeod
3rdmaestro wrote:This one is really good. Could I make a suggestion though? Next time don't add a color for the night time sky and just let the shirt color be the sky color. Then it would be perfect!

Agree

Adelas

quality posts: 11 Private Messages Adelas

Really hoping to see this resubmitted in the next relevant derby!

Adelas

Re: Open Your World

Can't wait until this can be second-chanced or resubbed for another theme. Or.... message me if it ends up on Redbubble or something!

Adelas

Re: From the Heart

I couldn't figure out how this one didn't win, but I'm guessing people skipped the votes because it wasn't technically evoking an open space. Either way, PLEASE let us know if you print this elsewhere!!

nicoll420

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nicoll420

Aw
I was really hoping this would place. Its a great design.

Re: Trade Winds

kellhong

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kellhong

That is the cutest thing I have seen in a long time. I <3 Walmazon's mind! SO clever!

ashwellhair

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ashwellhair
Re: I Heart Trees

Love this! I would have bought one.

lisabethjo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lisabethjo

So glad I was able to purchase this design. Thanks Woot and thank you Spiritgreen.

sdw93

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sdw93

I want this to made into a shirt also!

icecreamxd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages icecreamxd

man i missed out on this. where do i buy this?!