selune13

quality posts: 3 Private Messages selune13

Another vote for a poster/print! Want this for work!

geekypanda13

quality posts: 4 Private Messages geekypanda13

Bold, Depressing and yet.....when you look around at the world today and realize it's lack of compassion for wildlife and animals in general, and its need for ever growing industrialism.......this is becoming so very, very true.

Well done, I had to buy.

Please support my husband's wootwatcher that he programmed. He is Active Duty Air Force and in college for programming. He made this because I couldn't find a woot watcher that was simple, and searched keywords. So he made it for us to use, but you will love it! Also Mobile Friendly now! with super refresh times!
~Thank you for your support!~
http://simplewootwatcher.com/

precker27

quality posts: 0 Private Messages precker27

If we made every fuel company CEO wear this for a weak, with no covering up, do you think it might change something? Anything?

geekypanda13

quality posts: 4 Private Messages geekypanda13

well I love the shirt, and kudos to the artist, but I can't wear it, because it was printed on the new woot shirt size for women, and it is like a large instead of a small.........................so yeah, warning to anyone who wears the woot smalls in women, you will be severely disappointed in this new shirt style and I would not recommend purchasing it, because it is VERY baggy.

Please support my husband's wootwatcher that he programmed. He is Active Duty Air Force and in college for programming. He made this because I couldn't find a woot watcher that was simple, and searched keywords. So he made it for us to use, but you will love it! Also Mobile Friendly now! with super refresh times!
~Thank you for your support!~
http://simplewootwatcher.com/

kramedizzle412

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kramedizzle412

this is definitely my favorite shirt i've bought for myself yet!!!
Thanks for saying it all so Loud and Clear and Beautiful!

joewardog

quality posts: 0 Private Messages joewardog

Howdy,

I would love to buy this as a print to hang on my wall. Who do I need to buy off to make this happen?

hawke02

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hawke02

this should be one of the designs that is always sold as a hoodie ALL OF THE TIME.

ellilis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ellilis

Been on my wishlist since I saw this one, thank you shirt.woot happy hour, now one is heading my way! :D