endangeredomega

quality posts: 37 Private Messages endangeredomega
Re: Iris Nouveau

IMHO, perhaps the very best representative of the style this week. Too feminine for my personal taste, but I'd be tempted to purchase one for framing, it's just that lovely. A peek at your FB page shows me this is very much in your wheelhouse; you've definitely gained a new fan here!

endangeredomega

Re: Stroll

Huzzah for cranberry shirts! I keep coming back to look at this one - loving the quirky and expressive style.

endangeredomega

Re: Metal Nouveau

Really fun take on this week's theme. As a note of critique, the one element that bugs me here is her eyes - one seems larger than the other? Could be a matter of perspective, but I simply can't un-see it.

copaceticx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages copaceticx
Re: l'astronome

This is my favorite in the whole derby.

endangeredomega

Re: The hidden face of the man

Gorgeous symmetry, and imho it's the attention to detail (ie, the beaker borders along the top) that really pull this together and make it a truly standout piece. Im unsure about wearability, but that's a personal preference. Doesn't keep me from coming back to stare or lessen my appreciation for work well-done.

superdooodle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages superdooodle
Re: the human tear

The gears are awesome and i love how mysterious it is! AWESOME design really hope it goes to the fog cause i would totally buy it if it sold.

vikungfu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vikungfu

@spkidwell Thanks, I dunno if you're able to put designs on back of shirts though?

@j5 Oh I've never seen that but you can pretend it is!

fairnymph

quality posts: 55 Private Messages fairnymph
Re: Yggdrasil Tree

Thank god it's on white! I adore this but woot's "cream" is a very unflattering tan/beige on most people, especially me. :p

My Cellar * Read my ramblings on LiveJournal.

79 wine.woots, 42 shirt.woots, 18 woots, 3 sellout.woots, 1 kids.woot

"I like my Sirah like I like my women: young, Petite and inky." - Thralow on CT

Radscoolian

quality posts: 15 Private Messages Radscoolian
Re: Be unique

Sweet snail!
Gaudi was one crazy dude. I've never been to Barcelona, but my sister tells me the Sagrada Familia is a sight to behold. And after all this time they still haven't finished it.
He was definitely one of my favorite architects in school.

Also- congrats on the print, Spirit! It's always nice to be rewarded for a job well done.

fairnymph

quality posts: 55 Private Messages fairnymph
Re: Iris Nouveau

This must be one of the most beautiful shirts I have EVER seen.

My Cellar * Read my ramblings on LiveJournal.

79 wine.woots, 42 shirt.woots, 18 woots, 3 sellout.woots, 1 kids.woot

"I like my Sirah like I like my women: young, Petite and inky." - Thralow on CT

collinvh

quality posts: 57 Private Messages collinvh
expo01 wrote:Cant believe this is out of the fog!, its my fave of all , very wearable!

That's a very nice comment. Thank you Expo. Hopefully these birds can gather up a few more votes. Seemed to be going strong and then just fell off.

chumpmagic

quality posts: 9 Private Messages chumpmagic

nonblonde10

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nonblonde10

I love love this shirt! I love my "art noveau" and you have done a beautiful job! I want one!

kharmazero

quality posts: 4 Private Messages kharmazero
sillesix wrote:Fabulous design! Is the shirt black or navy?

thanks a lot, yes on navy :-))

froglet

quality posts: 0 Private Messages froglet

I love it. Sorry I missed the opportunity to buy it.

To edit your signature, please click on "your account," found under your username at the top right of any woot page.

kharmazero

riveroffeathers wrote:Very pretty. I love guitars! ^^ I would love this with a blue guitar.

thanks a lot

kharmazero

riveroffeathers wrote:Gorgeous! I love it! *wants*

thanks a lot

bluesplot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bluesplot
Re: Martian Nouveau

Love it!!!!!!

thewronggrape

quality posts: 48 Private Messages thewronggrape
Re: Perils of Space

Love the feeling of nostalgia and wonder this invokes. GMV!

bluesplot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bluesplot

Dude, I haven't been this stoked about a derby in a long time! I don't remember the last time I voted for so many entries! Whoever thought of this derby deserves a raise!

officeink

quality posts: 3 Private Messages officeink
Re: Apocalyista Nouveau

Very Nice!

officeink

quality posts: 3 Private Messages officeink
Re: [url=http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=62488]

Wanted to say thanks for all the wonderful comments and the support I've received on my design. It's very cool to receive positive feedback from so many wonderful and talented artists! Thank You All!

andihansen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages andihansen

"This week we want you to get all stylistic on things and explore the philosophy of design known as Art Nouveau. It's based on harmonizing with the natural environment and takes inspiration from natural forms and structures like flowers and plants." - off topic

sweetaddietude

guppy808

quality posts: 0 Private Messages guppy808
Re: Velociraptor with a Ray Gun

If his teeth won't get you, the laser gun would roast you!! I really want one.

cherylfrancis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cherylfrancis
Re: Monster Nouveau

This is wonderful! This site gives me fits. If people seriously vote on the shirts they would wear, I would never speak to anybody wearing the shirts that win. This has character. THIS is the type of shirt I like. Rock on!

cherylfrancis

Re: Nouveau Hater

love love loooooove!!! Weird that so many artists have no clue as to what art nouveau is. LOVE the creativity and the complete spin on this. Win, please!

cherylfrancis

Re: Nouveau Jour des Morts

I can't even say how much I love thiiiis!! Please, if it doesn't print here...let us know. Would even love a print on my wall. I don't know what the comments referring to this art as being dark are even referring to. A little education on other cultures will take you far in life, people. This is not dark AT ALL. More votes, please!!! Gonna share on my facebook...want want want.

cherylfrancis

Re: the human tear

Simple? This is not simple at all! This is well thought out and executed beautifully. Simple?? Get over your boobs, girls. Nobody cares.

cherylfrancis

endangeredomega wrote:Really fun take on this week's theme. As a note of critique, the one element that bugs me here is her eyes - one seems larger than the other? Could be a matter of perspective, but I simply can't un-see it.

What are you even talking about?

cyphermagedragon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cyphermagedragon
Re: Robo Nouveau

Yah, what endangeredomega said =( I have a thing for robots and this one is part of such an unusual design, I love it. There are some beautiful designs in this derby, but this was the only one I really really wanted. Please let us know if it gets made elsewhere!

kocm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kocm
Re: Velociraptor with a Ray Gun

sweet shirt. cool colors. cool ray gun. cool everything. cool cool cool.

teacookie

quality posts: 4 Private Messages teacookie

seeing this after I came from an adult toy site was horrifying, yet funny.

wirdou

quality posts: 16 Private Messages wirdou

thank you all for the nice words :D:D

raptorrr18

quality posts: 0 Private Messages raptorrr18

I want this shirt! Nice work.

omarfeliciano

quality posts: 33 Private Messages omarfeliciano
Re: U Mad Bro?

Wow, How about reading the rules of this derby?

spkidwell

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spkidwell
Re: Nocturne Nouveau

You do realize that this won't be a true expirement because you did not count on two differences. One is the bunny...everyone loves bunnies don't they? The other is the look of the fox licking his lips in your other design. If you could have added those elements in a more realistic (so it is not identical) way, then the cute versus real experiment might give you truer results. Going on the owl alone, this one is just so much better.

lamala

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lamala
Re: Nouveau Jour des Morts

Dia de los muertos theme! I want it!

loaki9

quality posts: 0 Private Messages loaki9

Trolls don't care about rules.

Radscoolian

quality posts: 15 Private Messages Radscoolian
jdwiggins wrote:This is fantastic! Would you consider putting it out as an iPad wallpaper?

paigeg

quality posts: 7 Private Messages paigeg
Re: Apocalyista Nouveau

Awesome - welcome back!