Mincottini

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Mincottini

This one's getting made?...right? RIGHT?

ellegee

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ellegee
Re: Les Plumes Tombent

The winners were beautiful but I was really hoping for this one, I hope you'll let us know if it ever prints elsewhere!

janielandes

quality posts: 1 Private Messages janielandes
ellegee wrote:The winners were beautiful but I was really hoping for this one, I hope you'll let us know if it ever prints elsewhere!

I second that!

noxandpy

quality posts: 2 Private Messages noxandpy
ellegee wrote:The winners were beautiful but I was really hoping for this one, I hope you'll let us know if it ever prints elsewhere!

janielandes wrote:I second that!

Thank you both so much! <3 We are probably going to let this one stick around for the next double take derby - so keep an eye out! you'll have the chance to vote on it again!! :D

modchenwoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages modchenwoot
Re: Apocalyista Nouveau

please jesus let us know if this prints anywhere else. elf needs this shirt badly.

ciannait

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ciannait
noxandpy wrote:Thank you both so much! <3 We are probably going to let this one stick around for the next double take derby - so keep an eye out! you'll have the chance to vote on it again!! :D

Eep, that hasn't happened yet has it? This is my favorite design to come around in some time (I'm a fan of peacocks) and I'd love to vote for it.

noxandpy

quality posts: 2 Private Messages noxandpy
ciannait wrote:Eep, that hasn't happened yet has it? This is my favorite design to come around in some time (I'm a fan of peacocks) and I'd love to vote for it.

Not yet! It will probably be in the next month or two, if my calculations are anywhere close to accurate (which I make no claims to! :P )

ETA - Or you can ignore me because THIS WEEK is the double take derby! :D

enjis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages enjis
ramyb wrote:Hey guys I left my apartment for a while and came back to find myself completely unsatisfied with the outcome of the previous version of this. I decided to completely change the colors, shading, and style- hope you still like how it turned out. I'm a lot happier with it now and prefer the value balance on the shirt this way- thanks for looking

I didn't see the other version, as I bought this shirt from WOOT's 'second chance' sale. I completely love this design. You are a wonderful designer! I'm buying your fox shirt today too!

blk909

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blk909
Re: Perils of Space

Welcome back. What they all said (colors texture pattern), but really, the octopus ship or whatever sealed it for me!