wolfdyke

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wolfdyke
Re: Overactive Imagination

I love the look on the cat's face.

cherylfrancis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cherylfrancis
clemsongoat wrote:I really like this style!

Thank youuuuuu!! I just want to add that being different is not so bad, and I think a LOT of people can identify with him. Take a stand against the sheep... say it on your shirt! Thanks for the votes, guys!!

cherylfrancis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cherylfrancis
Re: Black Sheep

Different sheep, different style.

curli76

quality posts: 18 Private Messages curli76
captainsuperdawg wrote:Love how the scoop of ice cream is shaped like the Death Star

Now you made me wish that an ice cream scoop capable of making an ice cream death star existed.

kevlar51

quality posts: 43 Private Messages kevlar51
Re: OCD

haha ... this shirt is driving me nuts!
Nice work!!

terceralegion

quality posts: 0 Private Messages terceralegion
Re: Smartass time

U want a donuts?

Hope you like it!

thebluejackal

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thebluejackal
Re: SLOPPY SPELLER

Love this.

joeserradell

quality posts: 0 Private Messages joeserradell
Re: Cheater

OMFFFFGoooood!!! I love the turtles and this is so AWESOMEEEE!!! I want it pleaseeee... :D

Naolito

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Naolito

So good man!

denniey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages denniey
Re: Fish Memory

Dory always gets Nemo's name wrong. She calls him Bingo, Chico, Fabio, Harpo, and Elmo. This Shirt would be just as funny with the wrong name inserted where Nemo is.

walmazan

quality posts: 62 Private Messages walmazan
Re: Bad wookie!

Bad wookie! Get off of the couch!

ksnyder0817

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ksnyder0817

I need this.

rehta

quality posts: 6 Private Messages rehta
svelbjorn wrote:At most someone might be half offended by this.

That made me LOL

-Heather (First Burgandy Olfactory Center 12/6/11)

Fujiko

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Fujiko
BootsBoots wrote:Schadenfreude: [shahd-n-froi-duh] noun
satisfaction or pleasure felt at someone else's misfortune.

This is my favorite word.

Schadenfreude is one of the best words ever.

sunaness

quality posts: 19 Private Messages sunaness
Re: The Introvert

Love this one, the robots in the backgroun are my favorite part XD

rumpatas

quality posts: 2 Private Messages rumpatas
midgerock wrote:This design works for many different personality defects. The ones who feel they need to cuss and those who feel that they need to censor everything and for those who love finding something wicked where there isn't... dirty little monkeys.

Inspired by Jimmy Kimmel's Unnecessary Censorship segement weekly on his show. If you never seen it, check it out. Not for everyone but hilarious.

Looks like he's channeling his inner Cartman.

orabbit

quality posts: 29 Private Messages orabbit

That's why she doesn't wear black.

rehta

Re: Warning; Nervous Around Women

Hehehehe SouthPark

sekiyuko

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sekiyuko
curli76 wrote:I have OCD--bad OCD, and I try to have a good sense of humor about it amongst people who understand what my life is. It does not seem like you have that same grasp. As for whether this should be rejected, you're walking a fine line. Don't step on the cracks, though. Something bad might happen.

Just curious, if you don't mind me asking, how does the shirt's design impact you from an OCD standpoint?

Naolito

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Naolito

This is great!

I had an idea yesterday with chewacca and one of the reasons I didn't do it is because I didn't want to put too much detail on the characters this time... I really love how you solved it!

rehta

Re: Tangent Talker

At least the rabbit got back to the original topic! Some people never do! "Now what was I talking about?"

mom2kate

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mom2kate
Re: Insert Vague Title Here

I have so many people on my FB who do this. LOL

art101

quality posts: 0 Private Messages art101
juliaL719 wrote:I don't know about this. Something strikes me as inappropriate. If it were a jokey shirt about autism or bipolar, which are also very, very real, it'd seem a hell of a lot less cute.

I really don't mean to offend. The shirt is intended to be much more about the common usage of the term "OCD" than the serious medical condition. Example: "Are you sure you're not just being OCD about it?"

As designers I'm sure we're all at least mildly "OCD" when it comes to our art. Making the circle in the "O" off-centered was nearly impossible for me.

rehta

Re: Chronically Late Like a Wizard

Hehe! I like it! But I bet I would get fired if I wore this to work, where I am on my final warning for arriving late.

funkysmama

quality posts: 0 Private Messages funkysmama

Yeah, it's really a pity this was rejected, because it's so great.

orabbit

quality posts: 29 Private Messages orabbit

That's what you get for opening the oven too soon.

thebluejackal

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thebluejackal
Re: Please, Quit Your Day Job

This is great! I love all the little details like the calendar, the dead plant, the bobble head, and the glasses chain. Pure. Awesome.

svelbjorn

quality posts: 1 Private Messages svelbjorn
Re: Bear a ble

It doesn't pop, no. That is somewhat intentional. It is supposed to have a dreariness to it. It is a comment on my own struggles with depression. Odd thinking about how even as a child Grumpy Bear was my favorite Care Bear, similarly with other characters like Eeyore and Cookie Monster, and how my own affectations are seemingly a reflection of what I was drawn to as a child.

I'll get to it.

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5
Re: Black Sheep

cheers ma'am.

move along

JadenKale

quality posts: 181 Private Messages JadenKale
Re: Cheater

LOL I would have added sunglasses to the turtle for an added "deal with it" mentality.

svelbjorn

quality posts: 1 Private Messages svelbjorn
tarmawolf wrote:This design is really, really hard to see.

Also, in my browser (firefox), if I right-click and select "view image" it gives it a background with less contrast, making the image easier to see.

I'll get to it.

perdita00

quality posts: 0 Private Messages perdita00

JadenKale

Re: Wild Thing

I still love this.

JadenKale

Re: Schadenfreude Master

This really deserves a print. I know a bunch of people like this.

curli76

art101 wrote:I really don't mean to offend. The shirt is intended to be much more about the common usage of the term "OCD" than the serious medical condition. Example: "Are you sure you're not just being OCD about it?"

As designers I'm sure we're all at least mildly "OCD" when it comes to our art. Making the circle in the "O" off-centered was nearly impossible for me.

I don't see this as poking fun of the overuse of the term "OCD." I see it as poking fun of the actual illness and I see anyone wearing this t-shirt as perpetuating a stereotype that doesn't come close to telling the whole story. It makes it harder for me to be taken seriously when I explain what my disease is and how it has impacted my life.

Here's what gets me--and I know you didn't mean any harm, so I'm just trying to educate:

Saying you're "mildly OCD" is like saying you're a "little bit cancer." No, I'm not saying it's life threatening in the way cancer is, but it's as ridiculous to use "cancer" as an adjective as it is to use the term "obsessive-compulsive disorder."

2) Nobody is "mildly OCD" and I'm getting tired of people saying this. Yes, most people have some obsessive compulsive quirks--but that makes them a little bit obsessive-compulsive. It does not mean they have the actual disorder.

noxandpy

quality posts: 2 Private Messages noxandpy

Aww! Poor Chewy! Shedding isn't a personality defect! He can't help where he loses his hairs! XD ::ruffles Chewy's head:: Leia must be a neat freak. :P

moosepod

quality posts: 0 Private Messages moosepod
Re: Welcome to your new office

VOTE- Click Below!!!

curli76

sekiyuko wrote:Just curious, if you don't mind me asking, how does the shirt's design impact you from an OCD standpoint?

I'm not sure what you're asking. Are you asking if this shirt triggers any of my symptoms? No, it does not. . . not today, at least. There have been times when I have avoided certain colors because of what they mean to me.

If, as you suggested, the dot was left off the question mark, THAT would drive me nuts.

curli76

noxandpy wrote:Aww! Poor Chewy! Shedding isn't a personality defect! He can't help where he loses his hairs! XD ::ruffles Chewy's head:: Leia must be a neat freak. :P

It wouldn't kill him to put a plastic cover over the couch.

j5

quality posts: 63 Private Messages j5

Holy crap! just change Nemo to Memo and resub already (unless you're at work or something and can't get to it, in which case sorry about that)

move along